Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL's Signature Squier instruments
Posted Mon May 26, 2014 11:09 am

BrokenByDefault

BrokenByDefault

Caless Student
Caless Student
Still haven't heard anything from kitty web and it's Monday evening here and in Japan as well, I'm not sure if that's a good sign or not. But in other news, my friend is more than happy to help, so if they do require a Japanese shipping address, I'm covered, and the payment is all okay thus far. But hopefully kitty will just ship it to Tenso, it'll save us both a lot of hassle.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 26, 2014 3:41 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
maharizm wrote:So, it's really goodbye then.

I have a feeling you'll be able to find one in stores in Japan if you happen to be there the day they go on sale. I remember when the AKB48 guitars came out, they were still available in stores for a little while despite the group's popularity and I have a feeling Fender wants to use the Scandal models to help promote Squier in Japan, with big store displays like that. I can't wait to see that if they do it.

There's still hope that they've held back a certain number of units from the pre-sale.

BrokenByDefault wrote:Still haven't heard anything from kitty web and it's Monday evening here and in Japan as well, I'm not sure if that's a good sign or not.

I don't know either - I'm not going to feel safe until mine ships, though. That means I'm going to worry until mid-June.

One extra bit of info: we actually called Ishibashi to fix the payment and shipping address on my two other guitars and asked about the gig bags, and they said the ones sold through them have them as well. Just in case anyone was wondering. We didn't ask about the strap, though, but I still assume that's a Kitty shop exclusive because normally guitars don't come with straps at all. But gig bags are usually standard anyway on Japanese guitars.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 27, 2014 12:07 pm

BrokenByDefault

BrokenByDefault

Caless Student
Caless Student
spacecadet wrote:
One extra bit of info: we actually called Ishibashi to fix the payment and shipping address on my two other guitars and asked about the gig bags, and they said the ones sold through them have them as well. Just in case anyone was wondering. We didn't ask about the strap, though, but I still assume that's a Kitty shop exclusive because normally guitars don't come with straps at all. But gig bags are usually standard anyway on Japanese guitars.
I'm glad you managed to get at least two of out three orders all sorted, that's great news!  .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 27, 2014 8:41 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
BrokenByDefault wrote:I'm glad you managed to get at least two of out three orders all sorted, that's great news!  .clap.

Yeah, definitely getting those two, they're totally confirmed  .wew. 

Just need to figure out how to actually get them home to the US. I probably will have to wait until fall to pick them up or ship them myself. I'm still really hoping not to have any problem with the Mami guitar because that one is the only one I might still get in a reasonable amount of time.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 27, 2014 10:03 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
spacecadet wrote:
maharizm wrote:So, it's really goodbye then.

I have a feeling you'll be able to find one in stores in Japan if you happen to be there the day they go on sale. I remember when the AKB48 guitars came out, they were still available in stores for a little while despite the group's popularity and I have a feeling Fender wants to use the Scandal models to help promote Squier in Japan, with big store displays like that. I can't wait to see that if they do it.

There's still hope that they've held back a certain number of units from the pre-sale.

I won't be in Tokyo until November to see if they have any non-preorder units of the MAMI Stratomaster.

And as expected, I see Bluetus is still available at both Ishibashi and Kitty. Guess it'll be a bass guitar for purchase #2 then. Better than nothin', right.  CANTA Thumbs

SCANDAL's Signature Squier instruments - Page 5 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 28, 2014 1:58 am

BrokenByDefault

BrokenByDefault

Caless Student
Caless Student
So, $657 appeared into my bank account this morning, and I almost cried. So I rang my bank who said it was nothing to do with the actual payment, but instead kitty did not verify the payment within the time frame, but she said not to worry, as they can take it out within 45 days. But she recommended I contact them anyway.

So I wrote them an email, went to send it, and an email from kitty appears before I even send it saying my payment is being processed as we speak.

Just the important stuff:

Once again, Thank you for your order.
Your payment has been confirmed.
At the time of shipment, you will be notified by e-mail again, please be patient.

It also mentioned any scandal mania items needed a membership number because I didn't have one, but I didn't have any, so that's all good, and just that the item is a pre-ordered so it will be shipped when it's released.

But the money hasn't been taken out of the account yet, so maybe it will only be charged when they ship it out?

What a traumatic morning...

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 28, 2014 5:36 am

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I got the same confirmation email today. I think that should mean we're ok. I'm not sure how Japanese mail order businesses work, but in the US it's usually a period of weeks that companies have to actually charge an order before the authorization expires, so they should be able to still charge it. I'm a lot less worried about it after getting the payment confirmation.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 28, 2014 5:45 am

kenzo9

kenzo9

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Same here, got the confirmation email. Hope the rest of it would be smooth.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 28, 2014 5:56 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Some good news from my end.

I went to the Ikebe-gakki website just for fun last night, drowning my sorrows looking at MiJ/CiJ Fenders. Saw that they only have pre-orders for Bluetus left (Haru+Mami no more).

Then saw this (see the red arrow):

SCANDAL's Signature Squier instruments - Page 5 Timobluetusikebe_zps87f07392

Filled in the form as I thought what was I going to lose, and they replied saying yeah we'll ship to you in the UK. Payment method - PAYPAL!

SCANDAL's Signature Squier instruments - Page 5 ScreenShot2014-05-28at064955_zpsefd23a9a

No Tenso, no friend in Japan needed. Damn. But yeah, sh*t can STILL happen - at least this was the most pleasant experience in this Squier/SCANDAL business. Hahaha.

Girls, if only you know how dedicated your fans are outside of 日本 too! ^^

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 28, 2014 6:21 am

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
That's awesome that you're able to get one shipped directly to you. I think I looked at Ikebe before placing my Ishibashi order and saw that they were sold out of the Haruna model, so I just split my order between Kitty and Ishibashi. But now I think it ironically would have been easier to order from three different stores, so at least I'd get two shipped here. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20, and I didn't know Ishibashi was going to be such a pain about Tenso. But I'm glad you're still able to order from Ikebe. And with PayPal, no less. Well, I'm gonna be ordering from that store from now on.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 28, 2014 8:51 am

BrokenByDefault

BrokenByDefault

Caless Student
Caless Student
I emailed them about it earlier today, better be to be safe than sorry, and the information could help all of us that have purchased from kitty, as well.

EDIT - Haruna's guitar has just sold out on kitty web as well.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 6:05 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
The saga continues. No, this is the GAME OF BUYING A GUITAR IN JAPAN (not Thrones).

S**t happened, Ikebe-Gakki sold out JUST before they received my confirmation email saying 'yes I wanna buy it'. Nice.

I am now on the Ikebe-gakki waiting list for Bluetus now. See what a few hours can do in this game?

Not all is ending on a bad note, though. The Haru Tele is defo confirmed (Ishibashi was late replying to the email as they were super busy yesterday) as my friend is doing the COD option, which brings with a 324円 charge which is peanuts.

SCANDAL's Signature Squier instruments - Page 5 ScreenShot2014-05-29at070030_zpsa14612bb

And the nice lady at Ishibashi will inform him if someone decides to cancel their MAMI Stratomaster pre-order (fingers and toes crossed but really not counting on it).

All in all, after all these - ONE guitar is confirmed. But it ain't over yet until I have the Skullsiver Tele in my hands.

UPDATE 31/5/14: Someone decided to cancel their preorder. I've paid Ikebe-gakki by PayPal. A shockingly blue-coloured Jazz bass will be making her way from Tōkyō to Britain some time mid-late June.

*SAFE*  CANTA Thumbs

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:49 am

chandlerping

chandlerping

Caless Student
Caless Student
I just emailed Ikebe-gakki yesterday for the Tomomi bluetus too.
I didn't have much hope going in......but they replied me today and there was another cancellation and I got my order in.

.clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:00 am

Tim_E.D

Tim_E.D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
is it made in japan?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:18 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
chandlerping wrote:I just emailed Ikebe-gakki yesterday for the Tomomi bluetus too.
I didn't have much hope going in......but they replied me today and there was another cancellation and I got my order in.

.clap.

Congratulations: Nice news for you.

Welcome to SH  Ho Onion 

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:31 am

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Tim_E.D wrote:is it made in japan?

I don't think anyone knows for sure yet. My guess is no. I don't know of any Squier guitars in many years that have been produced in Japan, and it's not actually Kanda Shokai (who makes Fender Japan guitars) that owns the rights to Squier there. I believe it's actually Yamano Music that owns the rights, and I don't know if they have a factory in Japan that makes guitars.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:02 am

TLP123

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was just looking on buyee.jp for TOMOMI's bass and saw that someone's selling MAMI's guitar for retail price. Just a heads up because I know a lot of people here want it. I also sent an inquiry for TOMOMI's bass to Yamano to see if they'll ship it here, Fingers-crossed!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:53 am

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
Yesterday, Kitty Web Shop has debited money from my pre-order of Haru's guitar :D With current rate, it's not that much expensive than I expected

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:26 am

kenzo9

kenzo9

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
babaloued wrote:Yesterday, Kitty Web Shop has debited money from my pre-order of Haru's guitar :D With current rate, it's not that much expensive than I expected

Thanks for the info. i've check mine and yes, mine has been deducted as well but with an extra $20SGD due to the rates... o well.. at least I'm a step closer to getting my guitar.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:45 am

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
Ok guys ! It seems delivery has started !! It comes from a tweet sent to Mami

SCANDAL's Signature Squier instruments - Page 5 Bp_wk-10
https://twitter.com/scandal_mami/status/477363022042636288

SCANDAL live 

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.10.21 - TIMM
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:19 am

BrokenByDefault

BrokenByDefault

Caless Student
Caless Student
$642 has been deducted from my account, too! YAY! Words actually can't describe how relieved I am, I've worried about it non-stop ever since I placed my order.

Now all that's left is for Tenso to hit me with a massive EMS bill.  .nervous.

EDIT - I just got an email from Ishibashi offering me a HARUNA model? I"m very confused, I thought they weren't able to ship these overseas? And didn't their allocation sell out as well? Ugh, now I'm conflicted. On one hand, I really want to just go through Ishibashi because it's easier and more straight forward and would totally cut Tenso out of the equation, but kitty has already charged my card so it's probably too late to cancel, and I really don't need two guitars.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:27 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I'm glad it seems to work for a lot of you!

Hope to see good pics when you get them hehe

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:38 am

BrokenByDefault

BrokenByDefault

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm thinking about just accepting Ishibashi's offer just in case things go sour with kitty web. They're letting me pay through paypal and everything, but they probably won't be offering the strap with it, which I really want. I can always sell one, I guess, but at this point I'm just so desperate for things to go right.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:10 pm

bouvip

bouvip

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I got an email from Ishibashi today for the Stratomaster, but I'm probably canceling it (need a new PRS SE Acoustic~) so hopefully someone here gets it!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:38 pm

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
bouvip wrote:I got an email from Ishibashi today for the Stratomaster, but I'm probably canceling it (need a new PRS SE Acoustic~) so hopefully someone here gets it!
WHY !!!????  .omg.  You can buy when you want this PRS SE Acoustilc but a Mami Stratomaster...

SCANDAL live 

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.10.21 - TIMM
Live! 
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next