Posted Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:26 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (7 votes)

REGISTRATION FOR THE TOUR IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SIGNED UP!

----------------------------------------------------

GOOD NEWS!

We finally got a response from H.I.S. that we can participate in the SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii this June!

If you haven't heard, SCANDAL will be performing in Hawaii for the Honolulu Ekiden & Music race/festival on June 1st. Outside of the Ekiden, H.I.S. Japan (a Japanese travel company) has put together a "Fan Meeting" tour with SCANDAL, which is something the band has never done before, that will consist of some unheard of perks:

-A lei welcome & handshakes from SCANDAL
-Banner making with the band
-A SCANDAL acoustic live
-Hawaiian buffet dinner
-A picture with the band
-Official SCANDAL merchandise
-Entry to the music festival
-2014 Honolulu Ekiden & Music official t-shirt

Originally, this was only open for those residing in Japan. However, after a few of my friends and I here in the US tried reaching out to H.I.S. and told them that we were very interested in joining the tour, they have let us know that we too can participate in it!

What they are offering to those in Japan differs a bit from ours. It's the same Fan Meeting Tour with the same experiences, but theirs comes as an all-inclusive package. That means for one payment to H.I.S. they get a flight, hotel, and the chance to participate in the Fan Meeting tour.

Ours will be ground-only, meaning that we will pay H.I.S. for the tour only. Each person must book their own flight and hotel on their own (if applicable), and then pay separately for the tour. Even if you live in Hawaii and don't need a flight/hotel, you still need to pay for the tour. Because of that, the cost per person for this tour will be around $380-400. As for who to make the payments to, you will have to pay H.I.S. directly. If you have already signed up and paid for the Ekiden race, they will deduct that fee from the tour price, which would lower it about $35.

Once again, this fee does NOT include any travel arrangements such as flight or hotel; it is strictly for the opportunity to participate in the Fan Meeting Tour.

The tour-specific events are all to be held on June 2nd. The tentative schedule is this:

Saturday, May 31st:
-Mandatory check in to the tour at the Waikiki Marriott between 10 am-4 pm

Sunday, June 1st:
-Ekiden & music concert

Monday, June 2nd:
SPECIAL SCANDAL FAN MEETING EVENT
Date: 6/2/2014 (evening)
Time & Location: TBA. An announcement will be made on 5/31/2014 at the Honolulu Ekiden Expo.
-Round trip transportation will be included to the venue. Participants are required to meet in the lobby of the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort at 4:30 pm on 6/2 to be picked up.

Event contents:
-Welcome lei greeting & hand-shaking opportunity with SCANDAL
-Special live acoustic mini-concert
-Group photo taking session with SCANDAL
-Games
-Special Hawaiian buffet dinner
-And much more!

*Contents of the tour are subject to change.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Mon May 05, 2014 7:30 pm; edited 27 times in total

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii
Posted Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:08 pm

Mercurius

Mercurius

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://greywings.net
Again, thanks for all the effort making all this possible and putting this together!

1) Yes, going for sure.
2) Yes, will be in Hawaii/Oahu for those dates. Planning to arrive in Hawaii on 5/30.
3) Yes, willing to pay the price.
4) Yes, bringing my brother. And yes, he will join the tour and pay the fee.
5) United States (Seattle)

Last edited by Mercurius on Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:14 pm

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer

1. Are you going/plan to go to Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014 on June 1, 2014?
2. Can you be in Hawaii from at least May 31st to June 2nd?
3. Are you willing to pay around $400 to participate in the Fan Meeting tour?

1. Yes!
2. Yes again
3. While the price initially may seem a bit high, considering everything that it includes and this rare opportunity that has never happened before, its a definite YES for me!

The people arranging this event have mentioned SCANDAL HEAVEN by name and I'm sure the girls are in the loop to some extent as to the interest of SH members in meeting them. If we can pull this off this will be another huge step for our community here at SH. I really hope people step up to the plate for this unbelievable chance and we can make this happen!

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:19 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
1) Yup!
2) Yes
3) Absolutely!

This sounds amazing, count me in!

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:44 pm

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
wow they added a lot of stuff since the last time. 

i jus had a few questions cuz now that i see this, it has tempted me to skip work and go. lol 

EDIT: no longer am i tempted, i'm going for sure. i was able to figure out things and heck yeah i'm going!

how are they receiving the $400 from us? no offense or anything but i don't want to hand over that much money and it goes up in smoke and i don't know where.

and i'm prob gonna sound dumb for asking but are most of these events during the day or evening? i need to know so that i can check scheduling.

as for the answers to the 5 questions

1. yes since i live here.
2. again yes 
3. yes. but i need to know who is receiving it, how they are receiving and if its legitimate. i don't mean to sound rude but that's just for my personal reasons.
4. no just myself
5. USA
is it H.I.S Japan that is receiving the money? sorry been up since this morning drained. lol

Last edited by Hawaii fan on Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:27 am; edited 2 times in total

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:48 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@Hawaii fan: It's not for sure yet, but I believe you would have to pay H.I.S./your local H.I.S. branch. I think the event on the 31st is during the day, but I doubt they know for sure yet. The event on the 2nd will most likely be from 4:30-8 or 9 pm.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:00 am

Xatrooper

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yes to all!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:04 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
alright thank you for the clarification. i will speak to the local branch about the fan meeting tour if we do get the get go. i'll prob speak to them as the date gets closer.

just trying to clarify and clear doubts because this is a great opportunity for the forum as for the girls because i hope they can return in the future as most people hardly return to Hawaii because of costs.

thank you again for the wonderful info

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii 2282749210

"You can go anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:06 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
The person that I am in contact with is part of the H.I.S. Hawaii branch. Just mention my name and they should know.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:24 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
ah great that makes it a lot easier for me. what branch office? there's 3 in honolulu and they are all in different places. lol

"You can go anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:41 am

IndoLegend

IndoLegend

Caless Student
Caless Student
Is this for real, for real? 

1. YES! Of course I'm going!
2. I live in Hawaii so YES again.
3. Hmm, only if I get a kiss from Rina lol. But anyway YES!.
4. Just myself
5. USA

Last edited by IndoLegend on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:50 am

propglenn

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
NEVER GIVE UP!
NEVER SURRENDER!!!!
We did it! Let's make this happen!!!

Yes to all!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:15 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I hope this works for you guys and that you will be able to meet them and make the best memories EVER!  .clap. .love. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:25 am

macrx78

macrx78

Caless Student
Caless Student
If this could really happen then I am total in! At first I was debating whether or not to go but now my mind is set! full details  by first week April would be awesome Happy
1. Yes
2. Absolutely
3. For Scandal Definitely!
4. No
5. USA

Last edited by macrx78 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:40 am

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
1. YES, I will be attending the live. 
2. YES, I can be there.
3. I am willing to pay but I'm going to have to get back to you on that. 

I was also really debating whether I should go or not but with all of this info, I am definitely not going to miss this opportunity! Who knows when it'll happen again, right? 

I have a little question though. What do you mean exactly by the 'tour'? 
And I'll also be hoping to see more information about who is receiving the money, etc. 
Can someone also explain what H.I.S is? Sorry, I really haven't done anything like this before aha so I'm full of questions ^^;

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:43 am

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I hope this is one step closer to a SCANDAL retjurn to mainland US. It'd definitely be a cheaper trip than a summer trip to Hawaii...that's a one hit KO to my wallet if I tried that...

Have fun for me guys Sad

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:47 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Racheiru wrote:I have a little question though. What do you mean exactly by the 'tour'? 
And I'll also be hoping to see more information about who is receiving the money, etc. 
Can someone also explain what H.I.S is?

The "tour" technically refers to the one offered to those in Japan because, like I said, it includes flight, hotel, and the band-related events in Hawaii. If we do get to do this, ours will only include the events in Hawaii.

H.I.S. is a Japanese travel company with locations all around the world:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.I.S.
http://his-america.com/

Again, if we do get to do this, we will be making payments to them.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:00 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

If you guys are attending and youve never met with us in person please dont be shy! Its always awkward the first few minutes but trust me its amazing to have people with you that share the same tastes/passion, it will be TONS of fun!

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:05 am

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@thoseguiltyeyes Thank you for the info and clear up!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:21 am

silkdog44

silkdog44

Caless Student
Caless Student
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

I look forward to meeting you all.

Thank you for all of this.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:26 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'll post here as well. owo
This is really amazing that this could be happening. :3 Thank you again for going through all the effort to do this. c:

1. Yes.
2. I will be there.
3. Definitely!

Back to top Go down

question
Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:53 am

br3nt808

Caless Student
Caless Student
one question what about those that already live in hawaii??? can we just go to the events or do we need to sign up?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:09 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@br3nt808 The concert itself is free but if you want to participate in the other events you'll have to sign up and pay the fee.

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:22 am

fredrickfx

fredrickfx

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was actually pretty upset when I read the other post about how we were going to be excluded and thought it was set in stone but I'm really glad to know we have a chance now. Thank you guys so much!

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. I'd pay $1000 to participate in the fan meeting tour.

Please update us when you find out more! And btw, I'm new to the site so hope to get to know some of you guys. (:

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii Ban10
またねとおおきくてをふって、さよならじゃないことたしかめた。
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:22 am

Wizard Haru

Wizard Haru

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://wizardharu.tumblr.com/
1. YES!! Definitely!!
2. Yes!!!