You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Re: You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when.....
Posted Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Einlanzer

Einlanzer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You know when you're addicted to SCANDAL when their song plays on your mp3 player and you produce a ridiculously big smile, squeal a little bit then start signing along. Furthermore, you imagine the videos/pv while they were singing it.

That's what I do...well, recently i've only been listening to SCANDAL's songs...8/10 songs i listen to are SCANDAL's...

I have other things..but i think my post is long enough..

Back to top Go down
aniholic

aniholic

International Performer
International Performer
you know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you listen to SCANDAL songs, nothing but SCANDAL songs!!!.....
....... hahaha,.that's me!!...

~No SCANDAL, No LIFE~
Back to top Go down

Belz...

Banned
Banned
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you wake up on 2011-04-29 and realise you've had a dream about meeting them in (either Québec or Montréal ??) before a show.

I should've prepared questions before going to bed .clap.

Back to top Go down
Meow2x

Meow2x

Caless Student
Caless Student
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL, when all of your MP4, mp3, PSP and Hard Disk are full of Scandal Songs, Live Performances and PV's..

.. And still you never get enough of them..

Back to top Go down
SouLRac25

SouLRac25

Caless Student
Caless Student
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you always think of them, always listening to their songs, checking out their updates, blogs,pics, videos and others.
And specially, you're addicted to SCANDAL when you're in love with one of it's members.. specially TOMO♥

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 12 45431155370277806425150
Back to top Go down
Haru Uchiha

Haru Uchiha

Caless Student
Caless Student
You know that you're addicted to SCANDAL when you listen at their songs , watch their PV's and look at their pics 24/7 ! And you follow them on their blog and in tweeter and you are trying so hard to learn Japanese just to understand their interviews . That's what I do .love.

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down

Alice

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Haru Uchiha wrote:You know that you're addicted to SCANDAL when you listen at their songs , watch their PV's and look at their pics 24/7 ! And you follow them on their blog and in tweeter and you are trying so hard to learn Japanese just to understand their interviews . That's what I do .love.

wkwk, same as me.. i wonder what they are talking especially tomo

You know you addicted to SCANDAL when your playlist full of their song, Download their Single& Album from first, watch their PV's and share to other

Of course when u join SCANDAL Heaven without doubt YUH are addict to SCANDAL .smile.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 01, 2011 10:44 am

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
... when my playlist is mostly SCANDAL, trying to get all their vids, searching their names everywhere, collecting pics, watching their vids all over again and etc

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 12 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 02, 2011 11:41 am

Venc

Venc

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
When I listen to Secret Base ~Kimi Ga Kureto Mono~ PV (SCANDAL)

thats when I addicted to SCANDAL..just accident when I want to watch ZONE PV..I clicked SCANDAL PV Hehee

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 12 ONE+OK+ROCK+whats+in+201002
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrBOqGgJrc8iYfd7NQBoXVpdvPdUUL9RuOOwj7LiDvXiqBp1n3&t=1

This is My Own Judgement, Got Nothing To Say !
Back to top Go down
NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
I listen to them even while I'm driving, don't really like my local radio stations lol

In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down
Rokuken

Rokuken

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I actually have a couple of thoughts about this so I guess I'll enumerate them.
.happy.

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when....
1. you're tuning in to a japanese or an anime channel(like ANIMAX) and when they're about to play animax muzix you're hoping it's SCANDAL. Then whenever it IS SCANDAL you jump out of your seat then sing along.

2. you see stuff about SNSD and you have thoughts in your head that SCANDAL would beat their butts really bad!

Nice one

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 12 Shoutbox-sig

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 12 Untitled-1
SCANDAL is not my obsession, it's my ADDICTION.
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 03, 2011 10:59 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
When you see them running against AKB48 on a Japanese TV show and
you want Haruna to win, not Atsuko Maeda who you adore !

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 12 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
avrilsakura_05

avrilsakura_05

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
can i answer more than 1? i hope you won't hate me for it.. lol .please.

1. ... when you first "met" SCANDAL and you spent at least a month listening to their songs, donwloading their PVs, and watching those PVs
2. ... when you did #1 and you now memorize the choreography and other gestures of them
3. ... when you get so addicted to Japanese high school uniforms and cute skirts even if you're an OTAKU since birth!!!

ahahaha!!! .wow.

Back to top Go down
greyithaka

greyithaka

Caless Student
Caless Student
you know when you are addicted to SCANDAL when...

when Haruka started playing in your local radio and you screamed and phoned your fellow scandal fans.

Back to top Go down
NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
@greyithaka: Haruka played on a local radio station? Which station?!?

... when you watch videos just cause you want to see Tomomi's reactions even though you don't understand a single word of what they're saying.

Back to top Go down
greyithaka

greyithaka

Caless Student
Caless Student
NathanielG wrote:@greyithaka: Haruka played on a local radio station? Which station?!?

... when you watch videos just cause you want to see Tomomi's reactions even though you don't understand a single word of what they're saying.

hahha around 10pm last sat on 93.3 fm. I was shocked as well because they were playing a korean song before that and I was lamenting to my sister why a Chinese radio station is playing a Korean pop song, where's the love for Jap songs. Before i knew it, Haruka came on! LOVE

And yes i totally agree with how awesomely cute Tomomi is. I can understand a ltiny bit of what they are saying though. Will work towards understanding more!

Back to top Go down
mid999

mid999

Caless Student
Caless Student
you know you're addicted to Scandal when you fill your gadgets with their pictures, songs, and videos.

(my phone, psp, and pc is filled with Scandal stuff)

Back to top Go down
NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
You have a twitter account following Tomomi even though you don't tweet (j/k I created my twitter account long time ago but I don't tweet lol)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 08, 2011 10:53 pm

Michelle2nd

Michelle2nd

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://2ndskeet.wordpress.com/
NathanielG wrote:You have a twitter account following Tomomi even though you don't tweet (j/k I created my twitter account long time ago but I don't tweet lol)

Quite the same.. But in summarize,
I'm realized I'm addicted to SCANDAL when I do things I never do on other artist, musician or idol, like to look for their pictures, videos etc... And to keep updated with their news is something I rarely do to another artists since I pay attention on my own life a lot .happy.

Back to top Go down
paxo

paxo

International Performer
International Performer
You know you're addcited to SCANDAL when you need a dose of the girls at least once a day!

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 12 14534_s
Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
People get mad because the only music I play in my car is 'Scandal' !

They moan "Not Japanese music again" !

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 12 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
tonymiller wrote:People get mad because the only music I play in my car is 'Scandal' !

They moan "Not Japanese music again" !

LOL, tony I understand what you mean

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you listen to them to start your day instead of a cup of coffee or tea :D

Back to top Go down
Chibi~Jinzie

Chibi~Jinzie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you listen to all (yes, I mean all) of their songs especially your fave SCANDAL songs over and over again!!

CANTA Happy Don don don dodon don dodon don don~~ Minna-chii be SCANDALous!

Lalala, ieru kana~~ Eien ni, Mamitasu ichiban desu! CANTA Peace
Back to top Go down
xarcazm

xarcazm

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you realize that you put your SCANDAL song in Music Player and listened it over and over again. And you change your desktop wallpaper to SCANDAL then. bwahaha

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 12 Siggyactionbabyresize2
Back to top Go down
chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
greyithaka wrote:
NathanielG wrote:@greyithaka: Haruka played on a local radio station? Which station?!?

hahha around 10pm last sat on 93.3 fm. I was shocked as well because they were playing a korean song before that and I was lamenting to my sister why a Chinese radio station is playing a Korean pop song, where's the love for Jap songs. Before i knew it, Haruka came on! LOVE

And yes i totally agree with how awesomely cute Tomomi is. I can understand a ltiny bit of what they are saying though. Will work towards understanding more!

That is really surprising, so our local station do play J-pop once in a while? Haven't been listening. Did they introduce SCANDAL after the song, at least in passing?

@topic: You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you log onto SH more than once a day to check for latest updates on their status. Twitter too.

Also, when you participate in the fan letter project organized by SH.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.