You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Karinu-chan

Karinu-chan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
My favs would have to be Square Enix, EA, and Capcom. Love Square Enix for the FF series, love EA for, well, too many series to list XD. And Capcom won me over with Devil May Cry 3 (Definitely my favourite game.).

Which Game Production Company attracts you THE MOST? - Page 3 Karinusiggy
Back to top Go down
Maru-San

Maru-San

Caless Student
Caless Student
Capcom
Konami
Nintendo :D
SquareEnix

Back to top Go down

imymemine

Caless Student
Caless Student
definitely Square Enix for me. they make great storylines and produce good game series like final fantasy and kigdom heart and not to forget parasite eve

Back to top Go down
NamidaNoRigureto

NamidaNoRigureto

Caless Student
Caless Student
For me:

Square Enix vs Bandai Namco
This on my PS2 gaming experience

Square enix - Created the Final Fantasy which I like the most :D + They have my all time favorite Drakengard
Bandai Namco - Tekken which the game I never stop playing :D

But I prefer Square Enix :D

Back to top Go down
klaide-kun

klaide-kun

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Squaresoft/Square Enix, Sony Computer Entertainment (SCEA), Konami, XSEED, and also Rockstar Games :D

Which Game Production Company attracts you THE MOST? - Page 3 2413
Back to top Go down
Einlanzer

Einlanzer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i would've said Square-Enix, but i don't like some some of their games...
So i must say that my fave is SquareSoft..then Capcom for their MonHon games..XD

Back to top Go down
PFULMTL

PFULMTL

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.youtube.com/user/PFULMTL
Which Game Production Company attracts you THE MOST? - Page 3 Cave_co_logo_001_4785 Which Game Production Company attracts you THE MOST? - Page 3 9629

Cave for all the bullet hell games and Konami for the classics like Castlevania.

Which Game Production Company attracts you THE MOST? - Page 3 46365
Back to top Go down
Dillchips

Dillchips

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.swejap.com
The threo games companies I'm really fond of are Ubisoft, Square-enix and Bioware. I like ubisoft because they've made some really awesome and fun games like the adapation of Prince of persia in 3d, the rayman series and some other game which are either based on movies or tv-series which I enjoy.I like Bioware also really much because I find them to be western version of Square enix. Most of there rpg-games have an excellent story, characters and gameplay.
Lastly I like Square enix of the same reason as Bioware.. But uinfournately Square-enix have started to lost their touch to make video games. Most of there rpg's today dosen't hold the same standard as the previously.

Which Game Production Company attracts you THE MOST? - Page 3 Gears

Cole train: "Good thing you got your starplayer back, Delta".

Which Game Production Company attracts you THE MOST? - Page 3 C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5CDillchips
Back to top Go down
monogrith7

monogrith7

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://monogrith7.deviantart.com/
Ubisoft, Activision and Eidos

Which Game Production Company attracts you THE MOST? - Page 3 Sige
Back to top Go down

furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
For me it's these companies - Capcom, Bioware, EA, Blizzard, Square Enix as well as independent studios such as Mistwalker, Ninja Theory and Platinum Games.

Capcom - Loved the Street Fighter series as well as some of the Devil May Cry series especially DMC3. I think Capcom is now focused too much on the Western market so most of their games lost the Japanese touch..

Bioware - My favourite western company ever since i like RPG games the most ^_^ Most of their games have awesome stories, lore, characters, gameplay and good graphics.

Square Enix x Edios - I really enjoyed the Final Fantasy series, and probably one of the few people who enjoyed FF13. They lost their touch imo but I still love them for producing great games like Chrono Trigger, Star Oceans and Dragon Quests, The Last Remnant and even Chaos Rings. On the Eidos side, it has to be Tomb Raider and Deus Ex for me.

EA - You have the Fifas and the Need for Speeds but I also enjoyed and loved Mirror's Edge and am hoping for a sequel to that soon.

Blizzard - Gods of producing perfect games from Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3.

Mistwalker x Platinum Games - My fav designers and producers from these companies... Shinji Mikami and Hironobu Sakaguchi.

Ninja Theory - Probably one of my fav companies that produces games with awesome graphics and story like Enslaved and Heavenly Sword.

Which Game Production Company attracts you THE MOST? - Page 3 Wzm3OfP
Yuujin_21 "The sky fury! You know you want helium if you're ever going to pump up balloons fast"
twitter/ last.fm/ playfire
Back to top Go down
Yedz~

Yedz~

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Ubisoft and SquareEnix because all of the games are entertaining,high quality and challenging ~

Back to top Go down
dae

dae

Caless Student
Caless Student
Square Enix has slipped off the grid for me :[
FFXIII was fun (but only in the latter half) and SE hasn't really put out a whole lot of games i like; and the titles i am interested in, SE isn't developing(only publishing).

platinum games is probably my favorite japanese game developer at the moment (Okami, Vanquish, Bayonetta, etc). they have an outstanding track record, and every release has been a critical hit(though they've never done well financially...).

another would be team ico. another developer with a small track record, but amazing games so far (Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, upcoming Last Guardian).

as for western developers, bioware for the epic dragon age and mass effect series, and naughty dog for the insanely polished uncharted series.

Back to top Go down

ris4892

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ubisoft
EA
Square-Enix
Crytek
Activision
Valve

i don't know which of these are the developers and distributors.

Back to top Go down
mikeylovesharuna

mikeylovesharuna

Caless Student
Caless Student
Square enix all the way
i love Final Fantasy series :D
although i don't mind
Namco too for their tales series
and capcom for Devil may cry :D

Back to top Go down
makulit0909

makulit0909

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Square Enix
Amazing games... like FF series, KH series, now The 3rd Birthday

Which Game Production Company attracts you THE MOST? - Page 3 Halfboiled-1
Which Game Production Company attracts you THE MOST? - Page 3 25elv2_zpse9958dba
Back to top Go down

darconex

Caless Student
Caless Student
Konami.

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer

Square Enix
Bethesda Games

Which Game Production Company attracts you THE MOST? - Page 3 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
yea fam, Namco Bandai

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
Which Game Production Company attracts you THE MOST? - Page 3 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down
almeriaq66

almeriaq66

Caless Student
Caless Student
SQURE ENIX for FF games,Kingdom Hearts
ATLUS for Shin Megami Tensei games
NINTENDO for childish games
UBISOFT for Assassins creed games and Prince Of persia games

Which Game Production Company attracts you THE MOST? - Page 3 41589_118684188194435_3493061_n Which Game Production Company attracts you THE MOST? - Page 3 %3Ca%20href=
Back to top Go down
ragna

ragna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Capcom: it is one of the video game company that I have made great satifacciones with its various titles, charismatic characters (how good this all companies do) rockman x series, street fighter, Sengoku Basara, Devil May Cry, Viewtiful joe, re, Darkstalkers, ace attorney, capcom vs marvel.

nintendo: super mario bros, metroid, super smash bros, zelda.
are amazing and entertaining games

konami, pes, ZOE, Castlevania, Metal Gear, beatmania. another company with very good games

square - enix: I can say, Final Fantasy one of his masterpieces, charismatic characters, excellent character design.

namco bandai games: naruto ninja stroms, although some of the credit series it has to take cyber connect 2 a study that showed incredible things and since you mention. / / hack, soul calibur, tekken

level 5, professor layton, inazuma eleven two great titles that I like a lot

is very difficult for me because many companies have all of the above as I did recently with capcom, in fact it also applies in the other they all have a good character design and charismatic.

the truth I have no objection, in fact the list would be quite long.

Which Game Production Company attracts you THE MOST? - Page 3 398967_165951173525697_100003324458211_235655_611136582_n-1
Back to top Go down
leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
reonell wrote:square enix!!!!because of the great graphics of final fantasy. . .lol, i'm inlove with lightning!!! LOVE
SQUARE ENIX.. Same reason.. xD xD

"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

Which Game Production Company attracts you THE MOST? - Page 3 Untitled_sig_zps08e0a862
Which Game Production Company attracts you THE MOST? - Page 3 Haru_zpsab1db286
Back to top Go down
JayPub

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Atlus. I ALWAYS buy games from Atlus without even questioning them and I haven't been disappointed yet.

Square-Enix comes in second.

3rd? Hmm, I think Valve would be my third.

Which Game Production Company attracts you THE MOST? - Page 3 K_on_by_0m3ntor0-d3jvhcwWhich Game Production Company attracts you THE MOST? - Page 3 Free_yui_icon_by_the_fry_bat-d45scy8
Which Game Production Company attracts you THE MOST? - Page 3 ScandalliveTOURteammember2
Which Game Production Company attracts you THE MOST? - Page 3 ScandalliveTOURsupporter
Back to top Go down

bladeweaver

Caless Student
Caless Student
Square Enix and Atlus - I love RPGs and I can usually trust what they make to be what I like

Back to top Go down

Ferdinand

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
How come no one mention Nippon Ichi Software?

Nippon Ichi Software : The reason are simple, their game are crazy and have a very funny story (ex: Disgaea series, Phantom Brave, Z.H.P. Unlosing ranger, Prinny series)

Atlus and Square Enix: They produce great RPG.

Back to top Go down
sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Atlus - every single game they made
Sega - Valkyria Chronicles, Shenmue saga
Konami - Hideo Kojima's games (MGS, ZOE, Snatcher), Suikoden series
Namco - Tekken and Ace Combat series
Naughty Dog - Uncharted series

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]