SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness”
Posted on Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:10 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” VaVYaZO

SCANDAL will be going on a world tour in support of their new album Kiss from the darkness!

Performances in Japan and Asia have been announced so far. More overseas performances will be announced at a later date!

Japan:

3/7 (Sat) Kanagawa Prefecture @ Atsugi City Cultural Hall, Large Hall
3/14 (Sat) Hokkaido @ Kanamoto Hall
3/21 (Sat) Fukushima Prefecture @ Iwaki Arts and Culture Exchange Hall Arios, Large Hall
3/22 (Sun) Miyagi Prefecture @ Talknet Hall Sendai, Large Hall
3/28 (Sat) Aichi Prefecture @ Nagoya Congress Center, Century Hall
3/29 (Sun) Aichi Prefecture @ Konan City Cultural Hall
4/4 (Sat) Ishikawa Prefecture @ Honda no Mori Hall
4/5 (Sun) Niigata Prefecture @ Niigata Terrsa
4/10 (Fri) Kyoto @ Rohm Theatre Kyoto, Main Hall
4/11 (Sat) Hiroshima @ Ueno Gakuen Hall
4/17 (Fri) Fukuoka Prefecture Fukuoka City Hall
4/18 (Sat) Kumamoto @ Kumamoto Prefectural Theater,  Drama Hall
4/25 (Sat) Tokyo @ NHK Hall
4/26 (Sun) Tokyo @ NHK Hall
4/29 (Wed) Gunma Prefecture @ Beicia Cultural Hall, Large Hall
5/2 (Sat) Tottori Prefecture @ Yonago City Public Hall
5/3 (Sun) Okayama Prefecture @ Okayama City Hall
5/5 (Tue) Osaka Prefecture @ ORIX Theater
5/6 (Wed) Osaka Prefecture @ ORIX Theater

Ticket price: 5,800 yen

Asia:

5/23 (Sat) Seoul, Korea @ WEST BRIDGE LIVEHALL
5/30 (Sat) Singapore @ The Coliseum, Hard Rock Hotel Singapore
6/06 (Sat) Manila, Philippines @ New Frontier Theater
6/13 (Sat) Bangkok, Thailand @ Lido Connect (Hall 2)

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 - Anaheim, CA 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 Paris, FR 4.26「HW」London, UK 4.30「HW」Essen, GER 5.15「HW」Chicago, IL 5.20「HW」Mexico City, MEX 5.22「HW」LA, CA 5.23「HW」Anaheim, CA 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD @武道館5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes @泉大津フェニックス 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @Ibaraki 7.15 Mito 7.17 Tokyo 2018.9.5 SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" @NY 9.7 @SF 9.9 @Anaheim 9.12 @MTY 9.14 @MEX 9.16 @TX
Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I learned they will tour the World Again earlier
And sure there is no hope for Hong Kong leg.

Back to top Go down
yodans

yodans

Caless Student
Caless Student
wow i mean i already expected a tour but not a world tour i hope they comeback to nyc

Back to top Go down
Lombres

Lombres

Caless Student
Caless Student
I wonder where they will play live in Europe this time... I mean, if they don't make a theme song for a (popular) anime ASAP, they don't have many fans around here. Probably it will be just UK and Germany

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Well Haruna promised they would come to London again so if it is a World Tour they probably will Happy

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
Lombres

Lombres

Caless Student
Caless Student
You forgot Brexit. London in 2020 means only British fans unless people get a visa only for that. I'm just hoping for a place where I can go

Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Really hope they come to México again  Please

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Oh man. Every time I worry that I won't ever get to see them again, something happens and I do. I wasn't expecting a world tour again so quick. I wish I was still in NYC, but I am definitely going to try to go see them in LA if they play there (I'm assuming they will, but who knows yet). I suppose a show in Phoenix is too much to wish for.

Back to top Go down
etwee

etwee

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

If they came to Boston... I'd go down the street with a sandwich board to promote them
I'd get a posse together and put up posters for them.. pull every string to get them reviewed...
& go into my savings to subsidize some tickets ... 
Damn gotta do stuff to get them some recognition we all know they deserve!!!

Back to top Go down
Sven28

Sven28

Caless Student
Caless Student
This is very nice. I hope they visit Germany again, Cologne or Hamburg would be perfect. Since there was no Honey Tour in Europe I think they will come to Europe.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” RUlExeI
Back to top Go down
ghoshector

ghoshector

Caless Student
Caless Student
It's been a while since scandal visit my country. I really hope they come here

Happy Happy Happy   love this emoji
Back to top Go down
Haruna's Ears

Haruna's Ears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I need tour dates, pronto! Looking at returning to Canada next year and, if at all possible, would love to incorporate a Scandal show in the States.

Because, obviously, Australia is not considered part of the "World"....

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” 2foml0
Back to top Go down

Group for 21 or 22 march for tour
Posted on Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:54 pm

AlanOne

AlanOne

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_ser
Hi, I'm Alfred from Italy, and I will be in Japan in that time (Tokyo, Katsushika), I want to attend or the 21 or the 22 date for the concert (is about 3 hours to get there from Tokyo), but this is my first time going to their concert, and I want to know if someone will go on that date, that I can join also for taking the tickets, for not to go alone, feel free to contact me here or pm to make some better preparation.
Let's go together  Nice One   Nice One   Nice One

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Prova913
Check my Android App Senbei Jisho
Back to top Go down

fieora

Caless Student
Caless Student
Maybe Texas? Although I'll probably go to anywhere in the US

Back to top Go down
Lombres

Lombres

Caless Student
Caless Student
AlanOne wrote:Hi, I'm Alfred from Italy, and I will be in Japan in that time (Tokyo, Katsushika), I want to attend or the 21 or the 22 date for the concert (is about 3 hours to get there from Tokyo), but this is my first time going to their concert, and I want to know if someone will go on that date, that I can join also for taking the tickets, for not to go alone, feel free to contact me here or pm to make some better preparation.
Let's go together  Nice One   Nice One   Nice One

I don't know if you will find someone in Japan, but if you're coming back to Europe later, we can try and see where the concert will be (maybe not in Italy but I probably won't be in Italy by then)

Back to top Go down
Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
My schedule will be a little bit off. So I decided to give up on this concert for the time being. Also, buying a ticket would give me a headache. Be sure to follow the how to buy tickets... topic, I will do the same.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” AiwWxDF
Back to top Go down
apples13

apples13

Caless Student
Caless Student
Does anyone know when tickets go on sale ( both scandal mania and non scandal mania members )-  trying to get fukuoka tickets

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Bmzqpf14
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
apples13 wrote:Does anyone know when tickets go on sale ( both scandal mania and non scandal mania members )

https://www.scandal-4.com/live-tour/

SCANDAL MANIA - 11/13 to 11/27
CLUB SCANDAL - 11/29 to 12/2
Official site - 12/6 to 12/15
Regular sale - 2/8

2011.7.3 AM2 - Anaheim, CA 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 Paris, FR 4.26「HW」London, UK 4.30「HW」Essen, GER 5.15「HW」Chicago, IL 5.20「HW」Mexico City, MEX 5.22「HW」LA, CA 5.23「HW」Anaheim, CA 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD @武道館5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes @泉大津フェニックス 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @Ibaraki 7.15 Mito 7.17 Tokyo 2018.9.5 SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" @NY 9.7 @SF 9.9 @Anaheim 9.12 @MTY 9.14 @MEX 9.16 @TX
Back to top Go down
apples13

apples13

Caless Student
Caless Student
awesome thanks guess I'll see if i can find it on the official site 12/6 ( that is regular right just on their website?)

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Bmzqpf14
Back to top Go down
Kagamimisan

Kagamimisan

Caless Student
Caless Student
Can’t find the world tour dates overseas yet... hope they’ll annonce it soon ! And i pray for them to come to Marseille ( France ), i missed them some years ago but this time i won’t. I really wanna see them perform in front of my eyes.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

Asia tour dates released:

May 23 - Seoul, Korea @ WEST BRIDGE LIVEHALL

May 30 - Singapore @ The Coliseum, Hard Rock Hotel Singapore

June 6 - Manila, Philippines @ New Frontier Theater

June 13 - Bangkok, Thailand @ Lido Connect (Hall 2)

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” JMuq3vX
SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” MxS3m7e
SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” TvxsevG
SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” 8ObCqqc
SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” 3XBMxwl

#front-page

Back to top Go down
Sven28

Sven28

Caless Student
Caless Student
No date for Indonesia! I am sorry for the fans there, there are one of the biggest SCANDAL fan community outside Japan, I think.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” RUlExeI
Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Sven28 wrote:No date for Indonesia! I am sorry for the fans there, there are one of the biggest SCANDAL fan community outside Japan, I think.

As a Malaysian, I'm disappointed with the absence of a date for Kuala Lumpur too.

It all depends on many factors, sometimes on the artiste's past experience in a country/city - may it be response, and in turn ticket sales, or rarely, if they had a bad experience with the local promoter. I guess, the cities chosen for SE Asia at least made the grade based on past shows.

Also, as a Malaysian, getting to Singapore is right easy. Looking forward to see them there, esp when getting a ticket for a Japanese gig for overseas fans is near to impossible these days.

Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
No hope for a Hong Kong leg.
Maybe I will put the money for multiple copies of the coming new album.

Back to top Go down