Posted on Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:15 pm

Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Was expecting more KFTD songs in there but I guess they wanted to please the fans with older ones, which was nice Happy

Must be tough for them to be rehearsing and not being able to play the new songs live.

confusedinupstatenewyork wrote:SCANDAL's Twitters are more or less about how they tried not to cry during the gig from looking at the chat messages. I'm guessing Mami and Tomomi got the brunt of it since they were angled right in front of the chat projection.

You can see Tomomi looking at the screen during the whole thing.

Also, after a few songs Haruna started acting more like they had a crowd there.

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL @ Choushidoukan
Posted on Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:22 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Well at least they knew loads of people were watching them.

SCANDAL @ Choushidoukan - Page 3 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:52 pm

confusedinupstatenewyork

confusedinupstatenewyork

Caless Student
Caless Student
tonymiller wrote:Well at least they knew loads of people were watching them.

It was a solid wall of "Thank you" and "Hang In There" for a long while along with all the heart emojis.

I like how the crowd sang along via text when Haruna asked everyone to sing along with ShunSen

Last edited by confusedinupstatenewyork on Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL @ Choushidoukan - Page 3 Sig10
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:56 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Yes Happy

SCANDAL @ Choushidoukan - Page 3 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:32 pm

Magatsu

Caless Student
Caless Student
THAT! WAS! BEAUTIFUL!

At first I wasn't even shure if I could watch it and it started at 6am here in Germany (not a time I'm usually awake) but I decided at a certain Time to get a handful of sleep (3 hours) and take a shot. When I klicked the link i saw the girls just washing their Hands Happy

It was the best decision I made in a long Time! I loved every second of their appearance. They were just wonderful.

Onwards I watched the other bands/singers and enjoyed them as well. It was a very entertaining morning Happy

Thanks Girls. You wanted to raise my mood and boy, you did one hell of a job. I still walk around and can't stop smiling. Thank you!

M

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:01 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.setlist.fm/concerts/Meph
Tuba wrote:Also, after a few songs Haruna started acting more like they had a crowd there.
Yes. I also noticed this. The last 3 songs, Haruna was full of enthusiasm. The tension has passed. Very cool!!! I think I will often listen the audio version this concert.
CANTA Thumbs

SCANDAL @ Choushidoukan - Page 3 Noh0VdI
Back to top Go down