Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR"
Posted Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:19 pm

HaRiToMa

HaRiToMa

Caless Student
Caless Student
kourikargou wrote:
HaRiToMa wrote:I have a ticket for Paris, but won't be able to make it, since I've got corona. Probably caught it on the train to Berlin or the Berlin show. I hope everyone else is OK.

If anyone is interested in taking over the ticket, PM me.

That's such a shame, hope you could at least get reimbursed on train / hotel. I heard the Berlin show was a blast though so at least you didn't miss the tour !

I already have my tickets for Paris but I might be interested in upgrading if yours is a Meet and Greet. I've just created my SH account (long time stalker though :p) so I can't send MPs sorry :/ (I can provide my email if needed, it's on my profile).

PS : if anyone else is alone and wants company, I'm going alone since my friends couldn't attend after the date(s) change(s).
I was planning to go by car and stay at a hotel just north of Paris, which I hadn't booked yet (and even if I had could be cancelled).

I have a regular ticket, so unfortunately you can't upgrade.

atashi wa atashi anata wa anata
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:27 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Paris setlist:

1. MIRROR
  2. Flashback No.5
  3. Saishuuheiki, Kimi
  4. Ai no Shoutai
  5. Kanojo wa Wave
  6. Shunkan Sentimental
  7. Take Me Out
  8. Prism
  9. Ivory
  10. Ao no Naru Yoru no Sukima de
  11. eternal
  12. Yoake no Ryuuseigun
  13. Tonight
  14. A.M.D.K.J.
  15. Image
  16. one more time

Encore:
  17. LOVE SURVIVE
  18. SCANDAL BABY

*Changes are bolded.

#setlist

front-page - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR" - Page 15 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:04 am

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

Turns out I booked the same London hotel as the band. Saw Haruna and Mami the morning of the show. All I said was, 'Hello. Joe from Seattle." Mami went "Ahh!" and I was already moving away so as not to bug them when they're being Haruna and Mami and not HARUNA and MAMI. I heard later from the video lady they knew who I was, so yay. Said "Good band" to Rina on the lift the next morning. Same deal. No loitering, AS MUCH AS I WANTED TO!
My first concert in over 20 years. Sooo worth seeing them!

Last edited by hogradish on Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:31 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
hogradish wrote:Turns out I booked the same London hotel as the band. Saw Haruna and Mami the morning of the show. All I said was, 'Hello. Joe from Seattle." Mami went "Ahh!" and I was already moving away so as not to bug them when they're being Haruna and Mami and not HARUNA and MAMI. I heard later from the video lady they knew who I was, so yay. Said "Good band" to Rina on the lift the next morning. Same deal. No loitering, AS MUCH AS I WANTED TO!
My first concert in over 20 years. Sooo worth seeing them!

Good for you.  That's a wonderful treat to have.

I didn't go out to the European shows, but I did get to meet Joe Satriani last weekend.  Meeting your musical idols makes the concert experience so much better.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:22 pm

etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Notice all the professional video cameras on the MIRROR 2022 tour? Let's hope we get a blu-ray of this... which probably will cover the COVID experience too

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:13 pm

GT

GT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
tonymiller wrote:You got Tomomi's pick, I am so jealous !

I was at their 2015 show at the same venue but I had nobody to go with me this time and did not want to travel there on my own, glad to hear everyone had a great time though Happy

I also sat in front of Tomomi for the photo so was face to face with her when I walked up to them I managed to say Hello then forgot how to speak  front-page - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR" - Page 15 1f605 

I think there was some sort of divine intervention in me getting it. 

The pick bounced it's way toward me through grasping hands slipped through my fingers, I looked down and it was at my feet and I bent down to pick it up another hand appeared from between my legs and it was gone s*** was one of the words that sprung to mind. Dejected and still looking down the friend who was just in front of me moved and the pick appeared, he'd inadvertently stepped on it, needless to say I was on it quicker than you could blink  TOMO yoshhh 

I can certainly understand not wanting to go on your own Tony.
It wasn't just my first SCANDAL gig but my first gig I hate big crowds and get anxious so I was apprehensive about going myself, I travelled on my own for the first time from Brighton to London, and met someone there that I know online.
Of course it's not something I'd do for just anyone but this is SCANDAL and they've meant so much to me these last two and a half years I've known them  RINA heart

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:46 pm

Electric Mami

Electric Mami

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/c/ZikyMusic
You thanked this post! -

Hi there, I would like to share my experience on the Paris gig, nearly 1 month after it occurred ! First of all, I will share the thread (of 57 tweets) I've made on Twitter about the whole day ! I hope everyone who would like to read it will be able to access it even if you don't have a Twitter account (I think it should be good !).

I have also made a shorter two-part text about my feelings after the gig on Instagram… I don't think the band saw it, but at least, I was able to convey my feelings. It was such a magic day, it really changed me for the best !

Just in case some of you may not be able to access it on Instagram if you don't have an account there, I am also sharing the post under the following spoiler :
Spoiler:

I see a lot of you also shared your own lovely experiences of the gig, but if you haven't already, feel free to talk about your own experience either in a post here, on Twitter, on Instagram, or even in DMs with me !
Let's keep supporting SCANDAL like they're the best all-girls band in the world (…because they are ♡) !
MAMI heart

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:10 pm

GT

GT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

@EM I read it on Twitter when you posted it, it was a great read and I'm so glad you had a great time. The girls mean so much to me and to others like yourself, you said it way better than I ever could of.

My whole SCANDAL live experience feels complete now after Tomomi read my letter on catch-up and me getting her pick she threw to the crowd at the end it more than makes up for my inability to speak when I was standing in front of her at the meet and greet. Maybe next time I'll manage more than Hello and Arigato  HARU lol

Back to top Go down

Update about the South Korea performance
Posted Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:46 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
An update about the South Korea performance that was originally part of the KFTD world tour:

Thank you very much for your continued support of SCANDAL.

SCANDAL was scheduled to perform in South Korea in 2020, promoted by the local subsidiary Sweet Jane (hereinafter referred to as “Sweet Jane”). Although many people purchased tickets for the following performance, it was postponed after determining it would be difficult to hold the event as planned due to the impact of COVID-19.

Title: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness”
Date: May 23, 2020
Venue: West Bridge Live Hall (6 Wausan-ro 25-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea)

We have continued to discuss the possibility of holding a rescheduled performance with the promoter since then. However, due to difficulties such as schedule adjustment, we have determined that it will be difficult to hold a rescheduled performance, and have been discussing the possibility of refunding the tickets.

However, Sweet Jane has not made any announcement or reported on the refund procedure, citing the company’s financial difficulties. They have not responded to notices issued by attorneys requesting that the procedure be carried out, and as of today (12/23/2023), we have been unable to contact the company.

Although it is not preferable that SCANDAL, the performer, and ROOFTOP INC., the managing office, to make this announcement instead of the ticket-selling promoter, we have decided that in light of the above situation, it is distressing and unacceptable to keep you waiting without informing you of the situation.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to the ticket purchasers, and for the delay in reporting the situation.

Please note that Sweet Jane’s customer support center below accepts requests and comments regarding ticket refunds, and can be reached at the following web page

http://sweetjane.kr/us/service/index.php

We will continue to contact Sweet Jane through our coordinator and hope to encourage the company to respond in good faith. Due to the above situation, we regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries. We appreciate your understanding.

Finally, we would like to apologize once again for any inconvenience this may cause to those who purchased tickets to the performance.

ROOFTOP INC.

https://www.scandal-4.com/news/scandal-world-tour-2020-kiss-from-the-darkness-14/

#front-page

front-page - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR" - Page 15 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:06 am

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
It would be nice if Sweet Jane went to jail for fraud, but that still wouldn't get everyone's money back. It seems the taste was not so sweet.

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:35 pm

richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
hogradish wrote:It would be nice if Sweet Jane went to jail for fraud, but that still wouldn't get everyone's money back. It seems the taste was not so sweet.

I was thinking the same but I could also see how concert promoters would have been really hit hard by the pandemic.

formally known as graftenberg
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:53 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
This was the answer I was expecting, but until Scandal made an official announcment there was little you can attempt to do.

For obvious reasons, paypal and credit card chargeback are not available after 4 years!

I did file a case with the Korea Consumer Agency which should hopefully at least flag the individuals involved for future businesses. I will report back if I hear anything, but I doubt it.

To me Sweet Jane was most likely a tiny operations of 1-2 people, so doubt they had much overhead, most likely they took the money and did some other investment (probably went bad) or spent it during covid. It seems they also had some trouble with some visual rock band/fans before that they promoted. I suspect from Scandal side, they probably had weak contracts and contacts, if they can't even get hold of the promoter and leaving us on our own to handle.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:08 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Update on Seoul, 

My case with Korea Consumer Agency has been opened.
Just wondering how many people here had actually purchased Seoul tickets are here? Beyond this not worth taking to small claims court over it

Your case is now in process. Once any development comes up, we will let you know. It may take up to several weeks until you hear from us. In the meantime, please be advised that we are not a law enforcement agency and do not have any recourse to force the subject company to do something against its will. In other words, if Sweet Jane refuses our mediation or does not respond us, we may have no option but to close your case as unresolved.

Regards,

International Transaction Support Team, Korea Consumer Agency

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:28 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Here is the result froom Koreas Consumer Agency:

Regarding the captioned case, we have the latest development to share with you:

Over the pase several weeks, we have tried to speak with Sweet Jane by mobilizing every possible method. But none of them worked. They never emailed back to us whilst their phone number was no longer available and our mail has been returned. At present, therefore, we are afraid to say that we do not know their whereabouts. Since their business registration is still active, however, we advised a local authority to take administrative sanctions against Sweet Jane. We are not sure how those administrative sactions end. As Sweet Jane did not respond us and our mediation effort failed, we regret to say that KCA has no option but close the subject case as unresolved.

Sorry for not being of any help,

Regards,

International Transaction Support Team, Korea Consumer Agency

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:11 am

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
I think Scandal Staff will be more careful on who they deal with in future.  While Lockdown was part of the problem, some Companies are bunch of chancers.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum