Go down

AM² Convention 2011 [Page 15 of 39]

Re: AM² Convention 2011
Posted Thu May 12, 2011 1:55 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Will the GoH have their own stuff that they will sign, or will we have to bring whatever we want signed?
Also, is there an opportunity to have a picture taken with the whole group?

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 15 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 15 Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 12, 2011 2:45 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Tofu: They may or may not have their own posters. This has been up to the discretion of the GoH and their management in the past.

Every GoH will attend a "party" for our passport holders, so you should definitely have an opportunity to take a photo with them all.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 12, 2011 3:02 am

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!

I really do hope that we can take pics with them!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 12, 2011 6:31 pm

ZeroN

ZeroN

Caless Student
Caless Student
shuythuyshuy wrote:@ZeroN: You do not need to set up a paypal account in order to pay. You just need to use a credit card. The invoice I sent you should have given you that option.

I cannot give you the $35.00 or $40.00 price if you are paying at the convention because everyone will be set up to accept the same at-con convention price.

Also for line wait, expect at least more than 90 minutes.

i had my friend sent you an email for a paypal invoice request. thanks!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2011 5:32 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@ZeroN: I got the request and have sent out the $70.00 paypal invoice to the email address indicated.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2011 6:49 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Just wanted to let you all know that SCANDAL will be having the following events: Concert, Panel, Autograph Session, and Meet/Greet "Party."

From what I have heard, they want to be able to sign an autograph for all of their fans, unless it gets too overwhelming.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2011 6:50 am

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
So it looks like my friend and I will only be purchasing a one day pass since I have school on a Friday and she has school on a Saturday that week...I wanted to go see both Kanons too. Oh well atleast I get to see SCANDAL. ^^

@UKSGirl: Can we get a discount on the one day passes too?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2011 6:58 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@KoiMoyou: Sorry... I'm not able to adjust pricing on the 1 and 2 day passes right now because the push is to sell the 3-day passes. You can purchase the 1-day passes from our website for $25.00.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2011 7:10 am

ZeroN

ZeroN

Caless Student
Caless Student
@shuythuyshuy will they be able to sign all of my 8 unopened albums? haha Happy

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 15 IMG_0848-edsm
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2011 7:14 am

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
@UKSGirl Alright. Thanks anyway.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2011 7:18 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
ZeroN wrote:@shuythuyshuy will they be able to sign all of my 8 unopened albums? haha Happy

Tongue I don't know about that...

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2011 7:19 am

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
shuythuyshuy wrote:Just wanted to let you all know that SCANDAL will be having the following events: Concert, Panel, Autograph Session, and Meet/Greet "Party."

From what I have heard, they want to be able to sign an autograph for all of their fans, unless it gets too overwhelming.

Wow this all sounds so good. I hope it all pulls through. Do you happen to know if this will all be on Sunday?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2011 7:24 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yes all of those events are going to be on Sunday. I have the master schedule with me right now, but we can't release that yet due to unannounced items and things being moved around.

Just a tip. For SCANDAL events, plan to be there from early morning until late evening.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2011 8:33 am

Night Speed

Night Speed

Caless Student
Caless Student
@shuythuyshuy: Are we allow to take pictures or film during the concert? and can you release the schedule for day 0? So we can know when to pick up our badges.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2011 3:19 pm

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Night Speed: Tentatively we will open the registration area for 3-7 PM on June 30th for you to pick up your badges.

Most likely you will not be able to take pictures/film during the concert, but that is up to scandal and their management if they are going to use it as promotional material.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2011 4:36 pm

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
shuythuyshuy wrote:Just wanted to let you all know that SCANDAL will be having the following events: Concert, Panel, Autograph Session, and Meet/Greet "Party."

woohoo!!!!!!! wow that's great! well i'm hoping the girls don't get too exhausted but this is really wow mind blowing. okay i'm bringing my SCANDAL shirts for signing.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 15 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  AM² Convention 2011 - Page 15 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2011 5:07 pm

Mercurius

Mercurius

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://greywings.net
shuythuyshuy wrote:Yes all of those events are going to be on Sunday. I have the master schedule with me right now, but we can't release that yet due to unannounced items and things being moved around.

Just a tip. For SCANDAL events, plan to be there from early morning until late evening.
Thank you for all the great updates and tips! Sunday July 3rd will definitely looks like it will be a day that will be remembered forever.

My only concern is that the scheduling won't be like what I've seen at other cons where all of a guest's sessions are scheduled back-to-back, penalizing the attendees of one event by preventing them from getting in line for the next event. I'm sure it's scheduled as best as was possible, but this always annoys me at cons.

I also hope the band gets LOTS of rest before Colors and AM2. I'm sure they'll give their all, and they'll need all the rest they can get.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2011 5:39 pm

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Mercurius: To address your concern, I think some may be back to back, but we WILL NOT allow attendees to line up for an autograph session without attending the guest's panel. It is very disrespectful to the guest when their panel is mostly empty because all of the attendees have gone to line up for their autograph session. As far as I know, everyone who attends their panel will get a ticket. Then out of everyone with tickets, passport holders will get their autographs first.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Mercurius

Mercurius

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://greywings.net
@USG: That is an ingenious yet common-sense approach! I definitely agree it's disrespectful to the guests, and I always felt bad when their panels were empty, but then almost every con attendee gets in line for an autograph when most of them don't even know who the guest is.

Thanks again for all the clarifications and reassurances! You are doing an amazing job peeling back years of bad con experiences.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2011 8:46 pm

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Passport get!

@ AM2 (2011) - Autograph Panel

Tomomi - "You smell good!"

Me - "...." AM² Convention 2011 - Page 15 79339
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 14, 2011 1:54 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
shuythuyshuy wrote:@Mercurius: To address your concern, I think some may be back to back, but we WILL NOT allow attendees to line up for an autograph session without attending the guest's panel. It is very disrespectful to the guest when their panel is mostly empty because all of the attendees have gone to line up for their autograph session. As far as I know, everyone who attends their panel will get a ticket. Then out of everyone with tickets, passport holders will get their autographs first.

So, does that mean that it is required to have a ticket to lineup for the autograph session?
Also, will those with a ticket are guaranteed to meet them at the autograph session?

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 15 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 15 Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 14, 2011 3:02 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The ticket system is one of the plans that we are thinking about, but I can tell you that we won't allow people to line up for the autograph session without attending their panel.

Also, with the length of that their band and management has alloted for us for autograph session shows us that they are serious about meeting everyone, so I'm sure if you attend their panel + have a passport, you should be able to see them. Also there is the Meet and greet session on the same day in addition to the autograph session.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 14, 2011 3:20 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
shuythuyshuy wrote:The ticket system is one of the plans that we are thinking about, but I can tell you that we won't allow people to line up for the autograph session without attending their panel.

Also, with the length of that their band and management has alloted for us for autograph session shows us that they are serious about meeting everyone, so I'm sure if you attend their panel + have a passport, you should be able to see them. Also there is the Meet and greet session on the same day in addition to the autograph session.

okay thanks for the info USG. wow the way you make it sound, wow makes me even more excited okay well i would have visited the panel first cause it's my first time to a con and i would like to check everything out and get that experience. so even if i didn't know about that i would have visited the panel anyway cause it would be pretty cool.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 15 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  AM² Convention 2011 - Page 15 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 14, 2011 3:31 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Excuse my ignorance, but what exactly is a panel? I've never been to a con like this so, yeah. lol

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 15 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 14, 2011 3:37 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The guests sit in the front of the room and talk about any recent news regarding themselves like releases, happenings, etc. and after, people that attend the panel will have access to a microphone where they can ask the guests questions for them to answer.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.