--*TinLOVESSCANDAL<3   >c<CANTA Love
Back to top Go down

Re: Most Talented
Posted Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:09 pm

Minipinki

Minipinki

Caless Student
Caless Student
This is kinda hard but for now, for me it's Rina since she can sing while playing drum and also she can play the keyboard plus she can dance too.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:29 am

shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Tomomi no question! The reasons have been stated by other members already. I'm a bass player and I respect her very much.

Rina is definitely 2nd, shes the most improved. She used to be that adorable mediocre drummer, but in the last 2 albums her drumming has BOOMED, more power and more rock influence!~

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:50 am

lazzal

lazzal

Caless Student
Caless Student
It's kinda hard to judge individual talent especially for a band isn't it? They all play a rather defined role in the band...

Most Talented - Page 4 Second_zps9a1d7466
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:20 am

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
lazzal wrote:It's kinda hard to judge individual talent especially for a band isn't it? They all play a rather defined role in the band...

I guess it just comes down to your perspective or what you think and what you include. It is a discussion after all :p 

I'd personally go with Tomomi because I agree with what everyone else has to say XD. Her singing range is also really diverse and steady; she sounds practically the same as the recorded audio most of the times. I still think it's amazing how she can sing and play those crazy bass notes at the same time. 
She seems to have the natural talent to pick things up pretty quickly, too. 

It's actually pretty hard to choose between Tomomi and Rina >.< 

Note* Rina's determination gives me so much fighting spirit lol Honestly, I'm the type who gives up easily but she just makes me want to keep going <3

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:56 am

Erick M

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
Well for me is definitely Tomomi too  Ho Onion  to add more she is the 2nd best dancer in SCANDAL after Haruna. We're all seen and knows some of the best female singer, great female music instrumentalist, awesome song writer, amazing dancer...ect but a perfect combination like Tomomi is very rare and irreplaceable. Plus nice, cherfull personality ...she is very humble and funny girl.

We're all know Rina can play piano and maybe guitar too but we (me) never actually hear or see she really play some serious composition on piano accept some pop keyboard which is very good but not really shown her true piano skills.
We also know and saw Mami can play drums too and we have seen several time Tomomi's play guitar acoustic and electric.

Off course they are all very talented and unique, but personally I choose Tomomi Ogawa too as the most talented.  Peace Onion

Most Talented - Page 4 E-sign10
Please don't take my jokes too seriously
Most Talented - Page 4 SAPOG0d
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Zafkiel

Zafkiel

Caless Student
Caless Student
As a guitarist , i feel that Mami has the most talent. She's been making lesser mistakes while playing in lives or sometimes no mistakes at all. ~

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:47 am

ashkie_mami

ashkie_mami

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashkieMai_Chan
I felt that Mami was the most talented of them because I watch there PV vidoes and Mami is so awesaome playing her guitar and while singing and alo performing her little rotten of dance specially in there Kagen no Tsuki, Love survive and Awainatumurine no genkidende

Most Talented - Page 4 RV9kkiW
                                                    ♫ "Life is a waste when you're all alone 
                                     My smiles and tears shine brighter because I have you" ♫ 
                                                                -Everybody Say Yeah!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 11, 2014 6:17 am

rachel_snsd48

rachel_snsd48

Caless Student
Caless Student
1. Tomomi. She can sing and play bass at the same time and her music is pretty complicated. She writes songs and and can play some guitar. She picks up skills very fast.

2. Rina. She plays percussion very well, her rhythms are very complicated; her part is very important in the group as the drums control the beat of the song, if she speeds up, the whole band does. She also plays piano and she's the most hardworking of the group. 

3. Mami can play lead guitar well and her riffs are good, but she can be messy at times; though at the same time her 'messiness' has become part of her sound and technique. She's also great at harmonizing her voice with Haruna and Tomomi. 

4. Haruna can sing with a great deep tone. Though her voice can be inconsistent at times, she is a good vocalist. She plays rhythm guitar well, she can keep a steady beat with simple but rhythmic strumming patterns. She has great leadership qualities as well.

Most Talented - Page 4 HXANjwi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 23, 2014 1:23 pm

yamiq_26

yamiq_26

Caless Student
Caless Student
I actually can't decide over Mami and Tomomi, just because their my favorite....But if I must vote, then it will be Tomomi, because it kinda looks like it's so natural for her.. I think Mami and the others work hard for their ability to play great but for me, I think Tomo just does it, and as mentioned by the other members as well.

So.... I think the other members have great skills, but for talent, Then its Tomomi because it comes out naturally.

That;s just my opinion.. XD

Most Talented - Page 4 Z3Etkhc
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 23, 2014 3:01 pm

Mati Saurus

Mati Saurus

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Great to see so many Timo's supporters!

This it's a really hard topic. I would probably pick Tomomi (because of the multi-tasking), but all 4 are great, and I can't think Scandal without any of them. 

In the first pages there was a little discussion about technique. This ain't a technical band. None of the girls has a highly developed technique. They play good, they play great, indeed, but can't be considered "technical".

Resuming: Tomo, followed by Rina.

Most Talented - Page 4 V9BqnPG

Tiin tururin tin tin tin tun tun tun tara tun tun tun tara tun tun tin tun

tiin tururin tin tin tin tun tun tun tan tananan tan taaan nanan
Kill the virgin
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 24, 2014 1:03 am

Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
well.. we all know that they don't like to compare with each other.. so I will say ALL of them ate talented. that is all Happy)

Most Talented - Page 4 VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 25, 2014 4:14 pm

thelaughingman

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
without any specific category, I'd say they're all equally talented. haruna excelling on the vocals, mami on guitar, tomomi on bass and rina on drums. in terms of being lyricists, all of them (not totally sure) have been somehow involved with other artists to write a song for their album.

But! if it's about being talented about random things like drawing, playing video games, it's probably mami.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 31, 2014 1:28 pm

kiyan

kiyan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'd say Tomomi. :> She plays the bass well and she's quite a fast learner *from my opinion* and she wrote tons of songs too ^^ She can also play the guitar too :>

Most Talented - Page 4 SVV218H
  .love. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:45 am

paolo961598

paolo961598

Caless Student
Caless Student
i think it's tomomi. but mami is  more kawaii

SCANDAL ITALIA 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:44 am

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
They are all talented, period. I think the best question is "who is the most musically consistent?"

There is no doubt that Tomomi is probably the most consistent with her musicality and has the most number of songs contributed. Tomomi's timing on bass is quite complex at certain songs.

Anyway, guess what I found on Youtube. Tomomi plays an acoustic guitar! I let you guys watch and decide if that was for real. For all I know, miming an acoustic guitar track is really difficult to do. So, I believe she played it live despite that her left hand was right behind Haruna.

Last edited by MamiNoodles on Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:40 am

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ I saw that video before. Judging solely on the sound it was definitely live haha.

I agree about her timing on the bass! Even on simpler songs there are some transitions and such that are just hard to replicate ><

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:49 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^^Yeah, that's definitely live. Happy But playing a few chords like that isn't actually *that* hard at all tbh. And here's an intersting thing to note, Tomo plays ukelele too! The members gave it to her for her birthday when they were in Hawaii (brilliant timing, I must say!), and she also mentioned how much she wanted to learn it. 

Mami's coming close to being most talented as well imo... Not including her abilities as a guitarist, her songwriting skills are pretty solid and awesome too!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:50 am

matcha_tea

matcha_tea

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I think they are all talented in their own unique way!
Personally you can't compare them to one another.
Does being talented mean one is better than the other at something or who could do the most things??
I think everyone is talented!!
.smile.

Live!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:35 am

Daren

Daren

International Performer
International Performer
i don't know how you put this ... but i don't have any talent in playing any instruments rather than key-------board? (rather !!!?)  .whistle.

demo , all of them are talented so even i love captain Timo .. there's no SCANDAL without Haru, Mami, Rina and Timo  .ehem.

TOMO lol sure  Tomomi TOMO omg

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:04 pm

kuriya17

kuriya17

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well, I don't know if I'm in the position to judge or to choose but I think it is Rina...

Actually I don't know anything about instruments ( I'm so pathetic ... yeah? Sad )

So I'm judging it with how many instruments she can play. Plus maybe the fact that I'm a Rina biased 

so whenever there were interviews or anything else, sometimes my eyes just can't get 

her out of my sight and attention. hahaha!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:06 pm

Bee2C_Syu

Bee2C_Syu

Caless Student
Caless Student
I will choose TOMOMI...even though I think it is hard to choose as they are all very talented..
but one thing TOMOMI can stand out is that her bass playing. I think her bass lines are quite complex to play..

Most Talented - Page 4 Img_7610
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:46 am

baymon

baymon

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Lately I have been impressed by Mami's composition skill, she is really good at this and it's quite surprising. I have more respect for musician who compose their own music. So for now, I will have to choose Mami  .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:10 am

menadorui

menadorui

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
technically, there is someone of the 4 members are most talented and creative in the way they perform, and that is . . . .  secret  Onion Shine

Actually I've watched lots of interviews of SCANDAL by media worldwide and they used to ask that question. And USUALLY always Haruna reply . . . "EVEN"  Thumbs Onion

there is no competition among of the 4 Girls  Love Struck Rock on

Last edited by menadorui on Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : addding some veggies)

Most Talented - Page 4 AYUQAuy
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:14 am

Bankai_Mami

Bankai_Mami

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think I would choose them for different things.

Tomomi is the best singer hands down. I would say she should be the lead singer but I just much prefer the tone of Haruna's voice. She is also the best lyricist.

I feel Mami is the best composer. I was super impressed with every song she composed for HELLO WORLD. and as thelaughingman said, generally good at any random thing she wants to be good at. I feel like she was the most impressive musician to me too until...

....Rina! She's made the biggest improvement, which I respect hugely and find very inspiring and is just super impressive to me now. Plus, many people have mentioned Tomo playing acoustic guitar and stuff but Rina can play drums, piano and guitar. That's 3 completely different types of instrument! She is the most talented musician I think.

Poor Haruna doesn't really get much from this apart from best dancer perhaps but since they have ben doing less and less dancing over the years it's not even very relevant. I love Haru though. I guess I can give her best performer because she really does put on a badass show that takes me in, but I feel she's never really consistent in anything.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum