Go down

Only SCANDAL fan [Page 5 of 6]

Re: Only SCANDAL fan
Posted Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:32 pm

skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
unfortunately enough, I'm the only Scandal fan among my friends and families. Once, a friend of mine asked me to show a song by them. Afterwards he only seemed neutral about it. I thought maybe it's not the correct song to introduce them Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 3646083628 (which is why I created the "good song to introduce SCANDAL" thread XD), or maybe it's just a different taste of music...

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:06 pm

harunafanXD~

harunafanXD~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I have two friends who I had the chance to make them listen to SCANDAL's music....and luckily they like them Nice one ...one of my friend already likes to listen to japanese music so it was easier to introduce SCANDAL to him...and the other one was interested to listen to them and he gave them a try...i used to think I was the only one though hahahaha

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:26 am

JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/jr_grimes/
My Otaku Friends Have Heard A SCANDAL Song Or Two

But There Not Into Them Like I Am!

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 G8xw2Sx
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:43 pm

A.R.

A.R.

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just only me only myself. Even if I let someone hear SCANDAL songs they just complimenting it having a small voice and they are just pervert so I don't want to tell them about SCANDAL.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:32 pm

jpopishot

jpopishot

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I've gotten my best friend and my first crush to like SCANDAL, but as far as my classmates and family are concerned, im the only SCANDAL fan around .wew. . These days, all of my classmates listen to the new crap that has flooded the once respectable American Rap, Hip-Hop and Pop scenes. When i tried to show them SCANDAL's music, they hated it and didn't like that the girls weren't talking about *oooops bad word detected* and drugs, and pimping women when i showed them some translated lyrics. When i showed them how the girls looked, they said they all looked white, and that there was no way they were Japanese, or even Asian for that matter. Which i think is retarded, because if you can't tell that the girls are Asian, then you must be blind. Ah, how ignorant American youth have become .wtf. Most of them also can't figure out why i like the girls music, even if i cant fully understand them.

Jpop kicks American music's ass .bleh. but SCANDAL rules them all
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:34 am

Naomi

Naomi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.fanfiction.net/~naomi208
well i scandalized one of my friends which is major i mean major anime fan . well for the others some have listened to a few songs and are neutral to it. they kinda like namida no regret and secret base so yeah i`m the only major fan though~~ but i doubt that there aren`t any other fans in hong kong cos scandal sushi but i just don`t know them

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 Sig10

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 Scandal_heaven_userbar2
Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 Sh_cov15
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:16 am

pinkmild

Caless Student
Caless Student
I have just 1 friend who listens to Japanese Music but she's not listen to SCANDAL tho :\
But I knows some SCANDAL Thai fans from facebook group but yeah,I'm not close to them.
I feels like I'm the only one listen to SCANDAL but that's not so bad. still fun :D
tho It's fun I still want my friends to be SCANDAL fans.You know,SCANDAL is awesome! and the girls are talented!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:33 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
..hmm...in my place..i only have one friend to discuss scandal with all day..but other than him..there's none..i've introduced Scandal to one of my officemates but he's not that of a fan..but he appreciates the songs from Scandal.. well i know there are a lot of filipinos in this forums..and I hope there's one near my place..so that..me and my friend won't be the only ones discussing them...^^

me want you..
Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eOnly SCANDAL fan - Page 5 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:54 am

atamarashi

atamarashi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I feel like I'm the only SCANDAL fan around where I live. The closest contact with another fan I've had was with one of the Japanese exchange students that stayed at my school last year.

Sometimes there would be someone asking me what Scandal is, but they often lose interest as soon as I answer them. It's not that big of an issue though, but that feeling of being 'the only individual in a crowd' is still present.

On a lighter note, I have sort of gotten one of my close friends to know Scandal, after showing him the Shunkan, Shoujo S and BEAUTeen PVs. That's a plus :D

Also, my niece seems to like singing along to Cherry Jam, since it's so catchy.

I've been wanting to re-introduce SCANDAL to my other close friends, and possibly more. Only trouble is, I'm not really sure of which song or PV to introduce to them properly. There could be many different perspectives that they'd like, but they've never really had a proper introduction so far. Only two of them are metalheads (but one of them is pretty open to genres and songs, as long as there's some degree of technicality and style he can appreciate), with the rest having different varieties of tastes. This could make introductions a bit complicated, hehe.

I guess I'd better get a move on with that re-introduction.

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 Errqj0Z
No matter what kind of sadness happens today, you can make your own HAPPINESS tomorrow.
It makes no difference in the number of tears,
The amount of happiness is up to you.
- Rina Suzuki

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:05 am

ShinsukeIto

ShinsukeIto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I think I'm the same with most of the people on these forums, in that there are only a couple of people around them that know about SCANDAL, let alone enjoy them.

I have a few friends that are open to different genres, but mostly I'm the one taking opinions from my friends, rather than the other way around. Some friends push K-Pop, some push screamo, and some push electronic music onto me. I don't mind this though. In fact, I like listening to a wide range of music.

The problem here is that I think everyone just wants to introduce other people to their favourite music, rather than opening themselves up to incorporate a variety of styles.

I've noticed this A LOT, and is the primary reason why I don't really introduce others to SCANDAL.

Last edited by ShinsukeIto on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:54 pm

entreprende

entreprende

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm happy because there are lot of SCANDAL Fans in the Philippines, but in my place... hmm.. I think I'm the only one~ I already introduced SCANDAL to my friends but they're not interested maybe because they don't like or they prefer western music >.<

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 3c808c50
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:45 pm

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
in my workplace, i accidentally found 2 SCANDAL fans.

one is a former team mate, he noticed me wearing my SH shirt and asked me if im a SCANDAL fan.

the other one is when i was playing a SCANDAL vid and suddenly the guy beside me started singing. i was like "wtf?!" Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 56458

there are also non-fans but knows em due to certain circumstances.

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 1y9gb
Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥
Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 F3crb7

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:11 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
loooool, just clocked college, heading 2 uni now, lets if theres any SCANDAL fan, there should b tho, i mean its uni has bears head, there has 2 b atleast one, but ill c init

i got one of my mate into a SCANDAL fan in college, so thats like 3-4 ppl i got them into SCANDAL

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:59 pm

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
I'm pretty sure there are more Scandal fans out here, but I just haven't met any. If you guys find anyone on SH from New Mexico, other than me, let me know!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:42 am

Alvs96

Alvs96

Caless Student
Caless Student
None of my closer friends like Japanese music since they don't understand the lyrics.

My sister, though, likes Japanese music but she's more into Arashi :|

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 Sig11
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:45 am

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I mentioned it to a friend and he knows them but he likes AKFG more

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:58 am

FreeFall

FreeFall

International Performer
International Performer
No one around me likes SCANDAL.
I'm happy to find some people of my country here.

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 Timooverflow

TIMO OVERFLOW!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:06 am

Space_Ranger017

Space_Ranger017

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
Nobody i know likes SCANDAL i show my friend but he not into SCANDAL. Any SCANDAL fans in Los Angeles??

"I love your sushi roll, hotter than wasabi
I race for your love, shake and bake, Ricky bobby"

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:57 am

OtusIII

OtusIII

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm the only one in my area that listens to Scandal. Maybe there are some others, but I dunno.

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 Tumblr_m9gzuvel8M1qibdaao6_250
SH's resident Lax Bro.
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:59 am

timooooo

timooooo

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
My sister's friend knows SCANDAL lol whenever she comes over she sings Dobon Dobon do theme and im like .nani. haha. I also have friends that listens to scandal, but not addicted as iam. I only get to talk about SCANDAL to one friend. Even though he's not a huge fan like me, he still listens and sometimes interested haha. He even copied all the vids i dwlded of SCANDAL, he complained about one thing though........most of the vids has no subs. haha! Im glad im here at SH and got to meet friends to talk about SCANDAL freely. Peace Onion

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 8hajwRP
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:26 am

nononoan

nononoan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
me, my best friend, and my cousin like SCANDAL
but i'm trying to spread that to all my connection Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 911293

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:21 am

AbedPauloHossain

AbedPauloHossain

International Performer
International Performer
I only have two friend that listens to scandal. unfortunately, the other one left to phil. so now I only have one friend. =[

Mamitasu! LOVE
Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 Scandalmami280 Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 Scandalmami168
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:46 am

f.raw

f.raw

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
basically my sister listen to SCANDAL...

but if you mean by certified SCANDAL fan~ nah~ only me~

MAMI-chan!!! .nosebleed. .dies.
Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 Kktxn_11Only SCANDAL fan - Page 5 TestapOnly SCANDAL fan - Page 5 Mami2013
~I just want you to know that you've always made my day~

~CENSUS of SCANDAL fans~
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
I just found out that a highschool pal of man listened to SCANDAL ever since Space Ranger. Crazy.
We were good friends back then but never mentioned SCANDAL to each other. :O
I also have a cousin who listens to SCANDAL ever since I introduced it to her.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:31 am

LiamJorge

LiamJorge

Caless Student
Caless Student
At first im alone but when my friend so a picture of haruna he fell in love and he started listening to scandal in school...so while he's watching pv's in our school our other classmates also watched and then they also became fans of scandal :D

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum