Only SCANDAL fan [Page 4 of 6]

Re: Only SCANDAL fan
Posted Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:18 pm

zerolelouch98

zerolelouch98

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://phets-arturo.tumblr.com/
I was influenced by my Girlfriend about scandal and at first i wasn't really addicted to scandal but when time had past, when i heard they're music i was amazed of the rhythm, beat and tempo of their song not only that but also their cuteness is also a factor why am i addicted to scandal.

Now i'm more addicted than my girlfriend. I have search for sites f scandal, and also their page!!!

That's the reason why i'd like SCANDAL

.balloon..Only SCANDAL fan - Page 4 37880911 .balloon.
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:08 am

valkho

valkho

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Among all of my frens, Im the only person tat likes SCANDAL. One of my frens said they were ok,but the rest did not like them,dunno them,or had no interest in them Only SCANDAL fan - Page 4 463253 Its so sad.......

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:33 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
thats peak fam, being the only Scandal fan, the thing is some of my mates knows Scandal but there not as a hardcore fam than me.

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
Only SCANDAL fan - Page 4 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:13 am

Haseo9

Haseo9

Caless Student
Caless Student
@tonymiller
Thanks for the link! it'll definitely come in handy when i go to japan again.

Right, they are super cute Only SCANDAL fan - Page 4 12776

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:07 am

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
It's hard to find people who even listen to japanese songs among the people I know. Out of everyone I know probably only 1 likes Scandal. The rest all only listen to Kpop. I just hear the way they just keep going about how those Kpop guys are so cute and the girls are so pretty that I kind of know it's impossible to introduce them to Scandal. To them, the only things that are awesome are those Kpop boy bands and girl groups, nothing will sway them at all

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 4 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Hammer

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hell... I am impressed that so many people listen to Kpop/Krock that much. A lot of you guys stated that most of your friends listen to Kpop or Krock... here, people don't usually listen to pretty much anything from the east (of course, there are some). Actually... I only know one person that listen to Kpop I think, and a lot more, including me, that listen to Jstuff.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:22 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
Haha, as asians we are definitely more exposed to asian cultures, which probably explains why. However, as I hear them go on and on about Kpop and stuff, they actually make me wonder whether they are so well supported because of their music or because of their looks. I have never once heard any one of them talking about how great their songs are (ok maybe I have, but I just forgot). Instead I'm continually hearing things like how cute he is and things like that. Maybe not everyone is like that, I'm not sure, but almost everyone I know well behave like that.

I mean, it's fine to like a group or a person because he or she looks great. I personally like Rina very much because she looks amazing, especially when she's smiling while playing the drums. But to appear to completely base one's support on looks is maybe a bit dumb. I'm not trying to flame them here; I completely respect them, their complete devotion to their idols is simply admirable. I just believe that people as musicians would want others to like them because of their music and not their looks.

Perhaps it's this difference between me and my friends that prevents myself from introducing Scandal to them, because I see no point in doing so.

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 4 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:35 am

Haseo9

Haseo9

Caless Student
Caless Student
metalleo wrote:Haha, as asians we are definitely more exposed to asian cultures, which probably explains why. However, as I hear them go on and on about Kpop and stuff, they actually make me wonder whether they are so well supported because of their music or because of their looks. I have never once heard any one of them talking about how great their songs are (ok maybe I have, but I just forgot). Instead I'm continually hearing things like how cute he is and things like that. Maybe not everyone is like that, I'm not sure, but almost everyone I know well behave like that.

I mean, it's fine to like a group or a person because he or she looks great. I personally like Rina very much because she looks amazing, especially when she's smiling while playing the drums. But to appear to completely base one's support on looks is maybe a bit dumb. I'm not trying to flame them here; I completely respect them, their complete devotion to their idols is simply admirable. I just believe that people as musicians would want others to like them because of their music and not their looks.

Perhaps it's this difference between me and my friends that prevents myself from introducing Scandal to them, because I see no point in doing so.

Maybe it's dumb, but I think it's normal for people to look on one's appearance when watching PV or something like that. Then again, I show no interest in watching Kpop and stuff. Just plain boring to me (no offense). It's just like you said, we listen to music with ears not eyes.

Err.. you mean that it's not like they'll like Scandal the moment you introduce them? Based on my experience.... yes

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:29 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
That really depends on the person's musical taste so its not always yes and not alwas no.... it took me two tries to get into SCANDAL I'd imagine its more for some other people

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 4 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:24 am

SL21

SL21

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I have 7 friends(classmates) are totally Scandal fan, but I heard a sophomore student spreading (influence) Scandal in his classmates in our school, so I'm so happy that there are some Scandal fans in our school.
~more of my classmates, big fan of KPOP artists, Justin Bieber, etc...
~so I'm not alone if ever I want to open Scandal topic at room..

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 4 Tumblr11
(c)^ owner of this photo
We love MUSIC, We love SINGING!
S-C-A-N-D-A-L
Only SCANDAL fan - Page 4 Ub_tem10
credits to Tscorpion 
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:26 am

kylelaluces

kylelaluces

International Performer
International Performer
http://kylefranzlaluces.blogspot.com/
There are at least 10 people I know who like SCANDAL as much as (or even more than) I do, 4 of whom are also members here. They're usually the same people I tag (and the same people who also tag me) whenever SCANDAL news/videos/photos pop up on the net or on the FB fan pages. The rest are either into K-Pop or something different. But 10 is already a pretty big number, especially in a class of 40+ students back in college. Though it's even more satisfying to know, especially here in SH, that it's not only the 10 of us. :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:48 am

Adidiey

Adidiey

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
in school, i dont know, maybe im the only one :]
my one classmate know scandal, but not a fan, he likes YUI much more

my 3 bands, dont know scandal, HAHAHAHAHA,

i do play bass in my other band, because of tomomi, i learn to play bass Only SCANDAL fan - Page 4 804545

Facebook : Adi Gervacio

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 4 Add10
credits to kaitoKid for the userbar
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:15 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
i had my cousin inflicted XD
but she said she isnt really addicted to them coz for her theyre 'too rock' but she loves shunkan, shoujo s and love survive and listens to almost all their song and she likes Timo the most

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Only SCANDAL fan - Page 4 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Asaya

Asaya

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://faintstir.tumblr.com/
many of my friends like K-POP and they hated J-POP and always say bad things about J-POP which makes me always feel sad.... :'(
but my best friend who likes K-POP told that SCANDAL was her favourite J-POP but i don't really think she's a fan of SCANDAL...
so unluckily i don't have any friends who likes J-POP and make me feel lonely and want to cry....... Onion Cry

PS:and the worst thing is my best friend is being poisoned by SNSD and she wants everyone to like SNSD which makes me annoyed although i really SNSD .

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 4 640x480xb8c862cd392d23f5034b4698
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:31 pm

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Apart from myself I think there are a few friends of mine whom I know support Scandal and one of which buys their albums just like me however they're still more of a KPOP fan than JPOP. I still though have a close friend of mine who wants to see Scandal Live and that's relieving because we're already planning on saving money to see them play live.... hahaha

I'm still in the process on spreading their greatness to others haha

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:00 am

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
I got my dad into SCANDAL lol. But other than us two, I don't know who else likes SCANDAL

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:29 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
yoshinator54 wrote:I got my dad into SCANDAL lol. But other than us two, I don't know who else likes SCANDAL

Man your lucky! My parents are oldy and calm music lovers... if my dad was a fan of SCANDAL getting SCANDAL merchandise would be so much easier... XD but I guess having an equally "obessessed" school friend is more that enough

I've tried infecting more people but so far me and my friend have been unsuccessful.... :smoke:

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 4 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:44 am

LieAnn

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
Unfortunately, I became a hardcore SCANDAL Fan right after college (I discovered them through Bleach but I'm in the middle of my last year in college and I was like 'no distractions allowed' during that time) and since I don't hang out with my classmates anymore I have no one to influence during those times except my four BFFs and my family. Of my four BFFs, I got one into SCANDAL, the other one just gave an OK (she only listens to AniSongs), the other one thought Haruna is awesome but no more than that, and the other one thinks I'm childish and weird for listening to something I don't understand.

bleachnlife wrote:Just reading through all these posts I feel like we are the rejects of society listening to eccentric music that other people think is weird and retarded because they can't accept the fact there is more to Japan than Manga/Anime/ Sushi and Konnichiwa.. what a pity... Only SCANDAL fan - Page 4 654914

I kinda relate to this haha. At work, I am the only one who listens to J-Music and one of my team-mates calls me "Japan Addict" and I will counter her with a "Yes, a proud one" statement. Hahaha. Luckily, my manager is an anime and manga hardcore fan so at least I have someone to talk to about Japan-related stuff. When we're talking about anime and manga we ignore everyone else and talk to our heart's content. Hahaha.

So all in all, in my inner circle I only have one friend who truly listens to SCANDAL. .waaa. And I'm very happy I discovered SH and became part of the SH-PH group, I've come to know and meet fellow SCANDAL fans! Nice one

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 4 Haruka10
もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:53 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@LieAnn
Wow, you are lucky !
My town has 200,000 people and apart from my daughter who obviously got it
from me I do not know anyone else who listens to J-Pop, it does get lonely at
times.
That is why I enjoy SH so much, to talk with other people who do not think you are a
weirdo ( whats that ? they think I am a weirdo as well !...sigh )

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 4 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:29 am

Shangyou

Shangyou

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
There are lots of Scandal fans over here in Singapore! I was in the Japanese Cultural Club in school and I knew a few members there were Scandal fans hehe. :3
Unfortunately, when it comes to my personal circle of friends, none of them are Scandal fans. Sigh. Only SCANDAL fan - Page 4 314811

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:09 pm

Shark

Shark

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
None of my friends really share my interest for anything japanese. Be it music, games nor anime. I mean some of them watch anime occasionally but nothing serious I'd say.

My brother though is pretty much the same as me, so I'm trying to get him into SCANDAL. I think he likes em alright but he is more into stuff like Dir en Grey and Gackt.

Either way, I'm going to slowly force my friends to listen to it. Only SCANDAL fan - Page 4 39605

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 4 0fPdnZt
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:45 pm

gaLa_LiannE08

gaLa_LiannE08

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
It must be fun talking about SCANDAL with other people. Sadly, I'm the only hardcore fan here and I don't have anyone to talk about it..Pretty lonely especially when there is a new release. They don't understand what I'm grinning about the whole day or week and no one to share about it hehe..My friends and classmates teased me when they've heard that I'm addicted to them. They think that the band's name is weird..But still I did try influencing my friends and my family (mostly my siblings, my parents really don't get my taste and my cousins think I'm weird for liking something I don't understand). I've already managed to influence one of my bandmate .evilgrin. but really..she's tough!. I thought that she would become one of their fans but then she would get back on teasing me again..
Oh well, right now I really don't care..Haha, I guess that would just make me unique around them!..But still wanting to meet another fan!..

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:44 pm

Ferdinand

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well, I never try to introduce SCANDAL to any of my friends nor do they know that I listen to them. Most of them like rock (simple plan, greenday,etc), korean pop music and American pop.

I have tried once trying to introduce it to one of my few good friend, but he told me that he don't understand the language and therefore can't really like nor comprehend the music.

I honestly don't really feel like to introduce SCANDAL to them (rest of the friends that aside from Him) Only SCANDAL fan - Page 4 346279
I believe that art is something that few understand and love. that's why art is unique.
and don't think that because we are different makes us social reject, we are just special, that's all.
it's indeed sometimes get lonely, but that's why SH exist and the girls music keep us up.

The other reason is, the lesser the fan are, the better my chance to win Tomomi's heart. Only SCANDAL fan - Page 4 282732

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:30 pm

Bassinga

Bassinga

Caless Student
Caless Student
I know 1 person who likes Scandal like me Sad

I'm trying to show Scandal to my friends so the may like them too :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:41 am

RinaJa

RinaJa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://rinaja90@gmail.com
I am!!! I don't know, some are interested with SCANDAL's music but their not like me whose really following scandal and all.. T_T so sad.

CANTA Angel
SCANDAL FOR LIFE!!!

Only SCANDAL fan - Page 4 ?ui=2&ik=f23aae3d3a&view=att&th=1387b0d9012cb55c&attid=0
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum