You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: How did you start loving your fav member?
Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:29 am

fredrickfx

fredrickfx

Caless Student
Caless Student
I started loving Mami while I was watching random videos of SCANDAL on YouTube. At first, she seemed like "the mean one" in the group but she was anything but that and went on to become my idol. When I would see her lead group chants and joke around, I was sold. Plus the fact that she's not as girly as the others and an otaku made me fall for even more. Her smile, her lower pitch voice, the hot fire she spits when she raps, I loved it all and still do so today.

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 5 Ban10
またねとおおきくてをふって、さよならじゃないことたしかめた。
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:45 pm

slasher20

slasher20

Caless Student
Caless Student
Rina and Mami are my favorite member. Rina, because of drum skills and I was captivated by her smile while playing drums. Mami because she is really cute and her guitar skills is superb Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:56 pm

Milkybarr123

Milkybarr123

Caless Student
Caless Student
HARUNAAAAAAA ONOOOO  LOVE  ever since i watched a live performance her voice sounded amazing and she is such a great center !! as i began to watch shows of them she also acted like such a COOOOOOOOL leader Happy)))))) and she is the prettiest to me  Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:37 am

matcha_tea

matcha_tea

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well at first I like Rina because she was a cute most awesome drummer ever, I wanted to be like her and I still do! 
At one stage I was attach to Mami because I have similar interests and that Timo had a personality that was similar to mine however I was captivated by Haruna's strong powerful voice, 
so compelling LOVE
She an awesome so cool cute leader!

Live!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:19 pm

kuriya17

kuriya17

Caless Student
Caless Student
I believe, most people has their attention focus on the lead singer or guitarist. Well

same goes for me, Haru caught my attention first. I like her cool aura when she sings 

and plays her guitar. The way she bangs her head (lol XD) ...it's so cool! 

So because of her Scandal caught my attention. But, my bias change after I watch

this Departure MV. She make me like scandal to another level!. 

There is a drummer that is so cute yet cool, so adorable in her blonde hair and with 

big glasses on. So my heart

just fell (not literally though hahaha). She is just in the right place at the right time. Rina LOVELOVE!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:12 am

menadorui

menadorui

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I start to love her because of her being idiosyncratic. Looks, way of singing, personality on/off stage and off course . . .  Her signature . . .  Hairstyle/color  Nice one

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 5 AYUQAuy
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:08 am

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
I started to love MAMeow... I mean, Ms. Sasazaki because of her feisty looks, charming smile, mean riffs, love for cats. I love cats too! Also her frame for me, is just right for a woman.

But, I'm having a huge crush with Ms. Ogawa lately. She's simply aDORKable. LOL! Thanks to her combination of overwhelming s*x appeal and quirkiness.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:59 am

Jenjen

Jenjen

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
at first, I was really into Rina because of those selfie photos which is spread on the internet. But...I don't know why I don't like her anymore. I just guess it's because she's too girly for me

Apparently, Mami became my bias(favorite among them). Ever since I watched her singing Shoujo M, I became interested in her. Then I begun looking for their interviews for more information about them. I'd never thought that we're kind of somehow have the same things that we like...except for cooking(cause I can't cook at all). But when she dyed her hair, I kinda feel like I hate her...but only at first cause now I'm really missing her blonde long hair.

By the way, I also play guitar that' why I love seeing her do those guitar solos

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 5 J8nmn412
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:24 pm

Honey~desu

Honey~desu

Caless Student
Caless Student
I started to love Tomomi cause I love bassists (I fall for them too easy .toj. ), but the truly truly true it's that...
When I started to listen to Scandal musics, I liked too much to edit images and avatars to use in a interpretative fake, yes, that anime profile (Orkut times, I think that in U.S.A the people use Facebook, but some years ago, "all" of the brazilians had a orkut, now Orkut is dead, and we have Facebook, but whatever... In this time, I didn't have a fav member yet, but...) Someday, I wished to edit an asian avatar to use in my anime fake, and I thought in use a avatar of any Scandal girl, and then, I started to find a member who I think is cute and "kawaiidesune type", and I found Tomomi.
And then, I started to use just her in my avatars, I fell in love with her, and with her skills too. I can say that Scandal inspired me to learn how to play guitar, because I always always was watching that cover videos in yt and felt bad because I didn't know how to play something.  .whiteflag.
But, anyway, thanks, Scandal. <3

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:00 am

Ryuuseigun_39

Ryuuseigun_39

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
hmm... how I started loving Tomomi...
I'm not entirely sure. hahaha
I guess its because of watching the PVs. There I got to see just how amazingly beautiful she is. .love.
When I first started watching their PVs, I didn't immediately start loving her. I'm pretty sure it was the Love Survive PV that started it all...
.clap.
Oh, Tomomi... LOVE

Sukyandaru desu~!
How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 5 Siggys11
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:50 pm

niXan18

niXan18

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
How I ended up having Mami as my favorite member? Hmmm...

Well to be honest, at first it was Rina that caught my attention. It was during my first time in watching their video where they played Harukaze for Animax I think. It was her "singing/mouthing-the-lyrics-in-the-background-while-playing-the-drums" that caught me. Ever since then, every time I watched any of their videos, I was always looking forward in seeing her face and that incredible smile of hers in the videos. In fact she was the one that sealed the deal for me, who made me say that the band was really awesome given that they all are girls who knows how to play the instruments, sometimes even dances while playing, and all can sing including the drummer which is usually a rare case.

It was just later on, while practicing/trying to play some of their songs on my elec. guitar that I started to realize and appreciate how amazing Mami was too. I mean they are all amazing for me, but as a person who also plays the lead guitar, she really is one person to be adored to. And while reading their biographies, I found out that we have a lot in common, like being fond of anime especially Bleach, having the same month of birthday with only 3 days interval (not the year though), fond of playing games, and having stomachache when getting nervous (as what was revealed by Rina in one of their interviews that she always brings medicines for stomachache because she gets them when she is nervous.). And ever since then, Mami has always been my favorite member in them. :D 

But don't get me wrong though, I still adore Haruna, Tomomi, and Rina because of their awesome individual talents and looks. :D In short, I still love SCANDAL as a whole. XD

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:14 am

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
for me, the moment I discovered SCANDAL it was RINA that immediately caught my eye for the fact of being a drummer in the first place (I have a thing for drummers ;p) and secondly, I have seen very few female drummers that would make me amazed/adored whenever I see one, and RiNA as a person is an inspiring person with her deep thoughts, inspiring message and caring nature that you could just be naturally attracted to her; but simultaneously, I got attracted to HARUNA because of her powerful voice (her pre-damaged voice) and also because of my personality is a bit like hers, so yeah.

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 5 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:24 am

HarunaRinaChan

HarunaRinaChan

Caless Student
Caless Student
Rina is just so kawaii! And its cool to have a girl drummerso awesome. She became my favorite when I saw a japanese show that tested drumming skills of members frkm different bands in japane. Rina was too good!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:51 pm

Haru-chii

Caless Student
Caless Student
when I'm not yet a fan of Scandal ( time that I dont know who and what Scandal is ), my friend is a fan of them. she show me some picture of Scandal (encore show album photos), then she ask me who's the prettiest and I choose the girl in Red ( Haruna ) because I love Red XD ... on the other day she ask me again who's prettiest ( another pic ) and I try to recognize Haru but I don't know who's haruna there so I just choose the girl on guitar and looks cool for me, and I shock when she tell me it was Haruna. it always happen in other pics my friend show me. and I still dont memorise there faces. (they look like same faces, thats why I choose the coolest for me XD)

then when I'm a already a fan of them, I search them in youtube, and finally i know who are they XD. every video I watch I always keep saying to Haruna " wow, so pretty, so cool! "

and then I search her bio and the other members, I found out that Haruna and I have the same birthday! because of that my love for her keep stronger! HAHAHA...

my like for Haruna, I know its forever. I LOVE HER...

BUT the reason why she is my favorite because of her COOLNESS!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:47 pm

Ryuuseigun_39

Ryuuseigun_39

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
HarunaRinaChan wrote:Rina is just so kawaii! And its cool to have a girl drummerso awesome. She became my favorite when I saw a japanese show that tested drumming skills of members frkm different bands in japane. Rina was too good!

Do you happen to have a link to that? Where they show the drummers? It sounds intersting.

Sukyandaru desu~!
How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 5 Siggys11
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:28 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@Ryuuseigun_39

I think it's this show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtTVYy8p3-w

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 5 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:34 pm

HarunaRinaChan

HarunaRinaChan

Caless Student
Caless Student
@darksider59, yep th is exactly it, the video is just a segment of the show im guessing. But yea Rina was too good ahaha

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:29 pm

yosha

yosha

Caless Student
Caless Student
I can't remember how it started lol. When watching their PVs Mami always gets my attention, she's my type of girl (if I were a boy lol), and I think watching her singing and playing her guitar makes me fall in love with her even more. LOVE

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 5 1E9wlTV

Your sweat and your tears and your smile
Every single bit of you is an overwhelming beauty...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:43 pm

ZinLP

ZinLP

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I guess Mami became my favourite member when I listened to the song Koe. Instantly attracted to her voice. Then as the styles changed and knowing more about her, she has mostly the same interests as I have. She's just that kind of girl you know? Plus Hon Wo Yomu made me like her so much more if it were possible LOVE

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 5 Scanda11
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:54 pm

Ania

Ania

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The moment I heard Haruna sang in Shunkan Sentimental, I instantly attracted became attracted to her voice. Try to find out about the singer and my first impression was 'Huh, a girl like that (you know the badass looking girl type) had quite a deep voice o.O'

Although the more I found out about the other members, the more I am attracted the others as well. At first it was like Haruna>Tomomi>Rina>Mami....but in the end Haruna still my favourite. Still, I like others as well, it's just that Haruna is a bit higher than the rest  .smile.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:30 pm

ardelsidia

ardelsidia

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebg1Kq_A1s0

i'm falling in love with MAMI form this video
MAMI's so sweet..She ate the weird bentou for RINA

my english is pretty bad , plz don't mind me

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 5 GO2EgKi
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]