You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: How did you start loving your fav member?
Posted Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:13 am

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
hmm? interesting thread..

let's see.. I LOVE ALL OF THEM.. but RINAX took it all.. hahaha!

the 1st time I watched the video.. RINA was the one I'm mesmerize with.. because I rarely and really admire girls that can play the drums.. .cool. so yea, and also her personality.. I love how she loves what's important to her and enjoys playing the drums live.. now that's what I call performance!! .wow.

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 Tumblr_nozfepuWf31tc12aio1_540
~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:46 am

Jay_Waffle

Jay_Waffle

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
uhhh I like them all but my favourite is Haruna.

I probably started loving her because i could remember her the most last time. When i first watched a video of Scandal, i couldn't even differentiate the members. I thought they all looked the same at that time lol The first one i recognized was Haruna. She caught my eye in every Scandal video i watched. it must have been her teeth xD i mean thats not the main reason why i love her but that was how i started loving her.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:14 pm

Kikokix

Kikokix

Caless Student
Caless Student
The first video I watched from Scandal is Love Survive Live @MTV ZF11. I had the first impression of Four "Sadakos" are rocking at the stage. LOL!

After that, I watched CUTE live at Ontama and I fell in love with HARUNA. How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 911293
Then after few days, with the same vid, I liked Rina because she is really cute in that vid.
Then Mami Sasazaki. How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 450165
When I watched more of their videos, I started to like MAMI more than other members. But I like them all! Here's my Ranking: Mami, Rina, Tomomi and Haruna. Haruna is least but there are times that I like her so much especially in their live performances with R. Uzaki. I also like Tomomi because of her Cute voice and awesome Personality.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:34 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
There's something in Rina that made me like her so much. I still don't know what is that "something"

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:28 pm

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
mami's getting more beautiful everytime i see new pics from them..and i'm liking her even more..
LOVE

me want you..
How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eHow did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:59 am

Nodivingjeff

Nodivingjeff

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It was tough for me too decide which one is my favorite. I think they are all amazing in each ones own way. The way I came too Mami being my favorite was kind of just a natural progression through seeing a ton of live videos and the Temptation Box Tour documentary. Mami's personality really stood out too me as one that I could most relate too. You add that with how amazing she is as a guitarist and musician in general, it suddenly became an obvious choice that she was my favorite member. That being said Haruna, Rina, and Tomo are all a really close second. Lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:24 am

nekopi028

nekopi028

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
My original favorite was RINA but as time goes by, I grew fond of MAMI. She's an OTAKU and she really looks chill whenever playing the guitar XD ^____^

But I LOVE ALL OF THEM. They are AWESOME in their own ways ~~ ^O^

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 Vlcsna10 How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 Vlcsna11

SCANDAL.MAMI  .smile. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:45 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
..Getting more and more in love with Mami.. LOVE

me want you..
How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eHow did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:36 pm

Scandalove

Scandalove

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.scandalove.com
From the beginning it was Haruna. Her deep voice was so much different than all the other higher pitched voices of japanese singers I had listened to before. Also, the way she carries herself is kind of interesting. She has a shyness to her but somehow comes across as a great leader and really powerful. It's hard to say any one is my favorite because they all have things I love about them. They honestly would all tie for 1st but Haruna eeks out a tiny bit in front of the others.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:29 pm

thisguy2011

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well liked tomomi first because of her voice and she was eating in a documentary i seen and she looked just like a squarel. Then i heard she was the main writer of the songs so i got a healthy respect for her. But recently.... I've been fighting it out of loialty but Mami is now my favorite. Ring!Ring!Ring! then shoujo M. I still love Tomomi's voice but there is something about Mami singing that gets me every time. Then physically speaking she is exactly my tyoe rather than the other girls who are Buetiful, Extremely cute, sexy(in order of age) but Mami is just right. Also her speaking voice is kind a childish, timinds of Myazawa Sai

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:10 pm

NeWCo

NeWCo

Caless Student
Caless Student
I fell in love with Tomomi in the first place because of her voice and the way she plays the bass (because i play the bass too). I love her more with her childish and funny doings which i watched on youtube. She's the most lovely in the group and my eyes are more on her every time i watch their video. Please Onion

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 12310 How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 12776
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:41 am

Zeroichi92

Zeroichi92

Caless Student
Caless Student
The first time i saw Mami on Taiyou to Kimi ga Egaku STORY pv, i was like How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 12776 pv

Then when i found out about CUTE! pv, i was just How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 79339

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 Mami_s11
How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 Vlcsna10
Kawaii.. How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 79339

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 Timoch14
 LOVE  LOVE  LOVE 
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:35 am

Zethel

Zethel

Caless Student
Caless Student
When i listened to SCANDAL for the very first time i really loved Tomomi's voice because i thought it was awesome! and then as i got older and watched some of their PV's i started listening more to each of the individual member's voices and the way they act and their looks...i could go on XD Thats when Haruna stood out to me the most, I loved that she was like the mature type and her looks, when i saw her in the Haruka PV she looked so mature and pretty! I especially love her voice alot! So, thats how i became a huge fan of Haruna! and still is! I love all the other girls too because of their unique looks and styles and voices and music playing...Etc could go on, but Haruna will always be my favorite! She is like an idol for me.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:14 pm

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
In the beginning it was Mami when I first saw SCANDAL through their Harukaze Animax video. She looked cool and the most beautiful with her blonde pony-tailed hair and doing backing vocals, but there was just no way for me to deny my emotional connection with drums and cute girls playing it. LOL (I started playing drums because I got inspired by a female drummer in the past). So at the end it just had to be Rina-chan

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:09 pm

Kris-

Kris-

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Harukaze was the first song that I ever heard from SCANDAL, since than i was fall for both Haruna and Mami. The reason is because i really love girls with guitar ( i don't know why, but beautiful girls + guitar = GG for me). Then when i try to look other PV, i found out about Shunkan Sentimental which really made me fall for Mami. She's really cute, beautiful and sexy with the guitar :D

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 Scanda10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:35 am

polo417

polo417

Caless Student
Caless Student
While listening to Pinheel surfer,haruna inmediatly caught my eye. I thought the was really cute,then I saw the blond-haired cutie that was Mami. I nearly exploded from her bieng so kawaii. .love. I didn't think it was gonna get any better than Mami,I thought mami was perfet...for about half a second,then I saw Tomomi. Oh my god,Tomomi. Just looking at her made me want to go to japan and meet her and keep her with me forever. LOVE After that,Rina came in,she was also very cute. Then Tomo's voice came in. I then knew she was perfect and I would never find anything more beautiful and cute than her.

Spoiler:

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 Scyam
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:22 am

darksteel

darksteel

International Performer
International Performer
I started loving RINA the most at first but day by day i find MAMI cuter and cuter.
And i finally confirm it when i saw her LIVE. Too Pretty Too Cute

Sleeping to Rock Music.
How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 11kft4x
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:04 am

GoGoKamijo

GoGoKamijo

Caless Student
Caless Student
Tomomi and her smile, I was just sold, she is a joy to watch perform

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:40 am

RinaKawaii

Caless Student
Caless Student
Rina cause I'm a drummer as well. I love the way she plays and her style of drumming. It can be simple and straightforward, and complex as well. She's a damn good drummer and inspired me in many ways :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:31 pm

LexiconDevil

LexiconDevil

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://davegrohlssideburns.tumblr.com
I love Rina because she's neutral: she can be childish and mature at the same time. And I also love Mami because we have a lot of things in common.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:33 am

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
I actually liked Rina when I first started listening to SCANDAL.
When I watched videos of live performances, I started to notice Tomomi more and more.
She's got that charm that hooked me in ever since. That's the best way I can explain it haha.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:25 am

baymon

baymon

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I like Haruna after I watched a couple of their behind the scene and documentary videos. I really like her personality and character. I think she's really responsible, humble, caring, and resilient at the same time. At times, she looks vulnerable but she's really tough actually. 
And it's really such a big turn because initially I really didn't think much of Haruna. Mami and Rina were the members that captured my attention at first.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:19 pm

lazzal

lazzal

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well i play guitar... so i guess it was natural to notice MAMI first and the rest is history!

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 Second_zps9a1d7466
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:57 pm

meow-chan

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
the first time i saw scandal it was their animax performance of dont say lazy then i hurriedly looked for a girl drummer then that got me hooked with scandal and as i searched and watched for their videos i suddenly fell for mami nd haruna, maybe because combination of their personality defines me.haha and now everytime i watch their videos most of the time i will look for mami and haru. =)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:09 pm

tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
I loved Tomomi when I heard her bass solo in Hi-Hi-Hi 30 minutes before I registered in Scandal Heaven (it's because my nickname is tomomilover, also because I thought Yami Soul would be strange for a forum) and I thought she was cute and funny

How did you start loving your fav member? - Page 3 TVajCc2

.love. 
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.