Confess your trouble. [Page 5 of 11]

Re: Confess your trouble.
Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:10 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
Mewithoutyou93 wrote:Procratinating is my hobby haha

lol fam, i do the same, im never bothered 2 do my work, i rather chill, erm all i can say is keep everything way from distraction, or alteast 2 like 1hr of watever, 4 me i dnt care

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
Confess your trouble. - Page 5 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:17 am

My Sakura

My Sakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i have a problem

my problem is i don,t like my country very much like hate it all the stuffs doings and even people but i,m one of them

i always compare philippines and japan always and i'm always to the side of japan please help me with my problem

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:35 am

WaterBottle

WaterBottle

Caless Student
Caless Student
My Sakura wrote:i have a problem

my problem is i don,t like my country very much like hate it all the stuffs doings and even people but i,m one of them

i always compare philippines and japan always and i'm always to the side of japan please help me with my problem

Hi My Sakura!

Just think of this, every country, every place has its good side and bad side. Sure it can't be helped to be in a place to have a "problem". You can always look at the bright side.

As for comparing countries, it's OK to compare. But do so in a fair way, like comparing not only the positive aspects but also the negative aspects.

It is hard to live somewhere you don't like, the stuff, even as you said, the people, but remember, no one is an island. Just adapt and overcome.

I hope this helps somehow.

CANTA Thumbs

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:52 am

My Sakura

My Sakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thanks for the help

how can i say thak you for your help?

super thank you

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:09 pm

LiamJorge

LiamJorge

Caless Student
Caless Student
i really have trouble in my studies because of Computer games , anime , and Scandal getting in my way Sad i mean i prefer to play games , watch anime , and listen to Scandal rather than study... but i really want to change it so i can balance it but dont know how cause i was never interested in studying Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:19 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
LiamJorge wrote:i really have trouble in my studies because of Computer games , anime , and Scandal getting in my way Confess your trouble. - Page 5 393615 i mean i prefer to play games , watch anime , and listen to Scandal rather than study... but i really want to change it so i can balance it but dont know how cause i was never interested in studying Confess your trouble. - Page 5 393615

lol fam, im exactly like u, erm i always say that do all them fun things now then bust case it later, but it never happens, but wat i do is that i always leave it 2 the last minute then bust case, never in ur life do that lol, u will defo flop ur work, i would suggest is that merk it in school and chill at home o something or u just have 2 think that which one is important ur work which need 2 b handed in by a deadline or ur fun things that has no deadline. lol im one 2 talk i never think like that, like i said i always leave it 2 the last minute and bust case it, lol or get it done in school that is if im bothered lol,

hope it hlped i no it didnt lol

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
Confess your trouble. - Page 5 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:28 am

WaterBottle

WaterBottle

Caless Student
Caless Student
LiamJorge wrote:i really have trouble in my studies because of Computer games , anime , and Scandal getting in my way Sad i mean i prefer to play games , watch anime , and listen to Scandal rather than study... but i really want to change it so i can balance it but dont know how cause i was never interested in studying Sad

Hi LiamJorge!

Everything in excess is not good. Computer games, anime, listening to music, these are very enjoyable things but you also have to think about your future. This may sound and cheesy but there's no greater thing in the world than to have knowledge about simple things. It will serve as your stepping stone into the real world.

And you said you don't know how. Here's a suggestion, allot a time for studying everyday, like 1 to 3 hours per day, have a study habit. Go to some place quiet and not comfy so you can focus on studying. People may help you do this, but it all goes down to you, your self-discipline and determination.

If you study everyday for a number of hours, you'll be surprised on how you improve in time. You don't have to cram anymore.

Remember Tomomi finished her studies even though they have busy schedule and other stuff.

CANTA Thumbs

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:15 pm

shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I can't find a job with this stupid American economy.... I need money for better music gear! >.<

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:43 pm

DUL7

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
davezzz wrote:i hate my country .fustrated.

My Sakura wrote:i have a problem

The other member's advice are all good. And here's mine. Happy Just live with what you have guys. If you really hate something, you would not be able to stand it but if you learn to love that same thing, you would have a frickin' good time living it. I know our country HAS it's bad side but there is also a good side in it. (I know, some would say "is there?" lol but damn you just have to look at things from a different perspective Happy) For me, I just love my friends, my family and my dad's native town so much that I don't know if I would ever want to live anywhere else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now here's my problem.

Technically it's not a problem but I'm about to get married and I need advanced advice. =Dp

Okay, here's the scenario for additional info. I'm still studying, and don't have a job. (but my girlfriend does!) I'm still living at my family's place. (lol xD) Now why would I want to get married? Technically I don't want to (yet) but my uncle wants me to. (it's all about the norms & traditions of our tribe, the honor of my family/clan and stuff like that) And since my uncle basically is my acting father and the one who feeds me and pays for my schooling, I have to agree.

So any advice on what I should do guys? I'm soo immature that I just laugh at the fact that I'm soon to be married. I can't imagine myself to be a husband. LOL ROFL

(Oh and I really can't call this off because everything has already been arranged/prepared by my uncles and relatives. I'm just asking for advice on the preparations that I should do to myself, what to expect and stuff like that.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:00 pm

AbedPauloHossain

AbedPauloHossain

International Performer
International Performer
My net speed is so slow so i can't really download anime and scandal vids. -.-"

Mamitasu! LOVE
Confess your trouble. - Page 5 Scandalmami280 Confess your trouble. - Page 5 Scandalmami168
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm

f.raw

f.raw

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
DUL7 wrote:

Now here's my problem.

Technically it's not a problem but I'm about to get married and I need advanced advice. =Dp

Okay, here's the scenario for additional info. I'm still studying, and don't have a job. (but my girlfriend does!) I'm still living at my family's place. (lol xD) Now why would I want to get married? Technically I don't want to (yet) but my uncle wants me to. (it's all about the norms & traditions of our tribe, the honor of my family/clan and stuff like that) And since my uncle basically is my acting father and the one who feeds me and pays for my schooling, I have to agree.

So any advice on what I should do guys? I'm soo immature that I just laugh at the fact that I'm soon to be married. I can't imagine myself to be a husband. LOL ROFL

(Oh and I really can't call this off because everything has already been arranged/prepared by my uncles and relatives. I'm just asking for advice on the preparations that I should do to myself, what to expect and stuff like that.)

Hiya mate...
for your trouble I think it depends on you tho... but here's the tips from me... if you want to get married for your uncle but you afraid to be immature, well DON'T be! I'm sure you'll mature in time... but if you still afraid... can you ask some time?...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's my problem.... I'm the class president!... and I don't know how to keep my fellow classmate work together with me... they seem's like to disobey me... and they want me to do all the stuff... help me! tasukete!

~dick-kun~

MAMI-chan!!! .nosebleed. .dies.
Confess your trouble. - Page 5 Kktxn_11Confess your trouble. - Page 5 TestapConfess your trouble. - Page 5 Mami2013
~I just want you to know that you've always made my day~

~CENSUS of SCANDAL fans~
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:48 am

A.R.

A.R.

Caless Student
Caless Student
When I was still a child I didn't my purpose of living. But when I saw Yui playing a guitar and making musics I think I already know my purpose. And it get stronger when I saw SCANDAL performing in some videos in You tube.

The problem is when I asked my father to bought me an electric guitar, he asked me if I want to be in a band someday then I replied yes. He told me that it was only a hobby and it is better to be an educated person. So I am thinking if ever I am already 16 or 17 years old and oppose me in joining a band, I will gonna leave them and go to Japan by myself and make my dreams come true. What is the right thing should I do? .please.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:49 am

A.R.

A.R.

Caless Student
Caless Student
When I was still a child I didn't my purpose of living. But when I saw Yui playing a guitar and making musics I think I already know my purpose. And it get stronger when I saw SCANDAL performing in some videos in You tube.

The problem is when I asked my father to bought me an electric guitar, he asked me if I want to be in a band someday then I replied yes. He told me that it was only a hobby and it is better to be an educated person. So I am thinking if ever I am already 16 or 17 years old and oppose me in joining a band, I will gonna leave them and go to Japan by myself and make my dreams come true. What is the right thing should I do? .please.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:06 am

Mewithoutyou93

Mewithoutyou93

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab328/discopix-14/img09112423
@DUL7 Bro, just prove to your girlfriend, your uncle and everyone else around you that you can be that man. Do you best! At least in the meantime minimize the burden of your uncle haha! Happy Just do you best! and everything will follow.

@A.R. You know, I feel you bro. Since I'm in a band and I know what it feels like to get stuck between studying and doing what you love. But dude, if you really love that and you know in your heart that you'll be happy I think you should go pursue it. At least at the end of the day, you'll have no regrets or what so ever. Just experience, failure and success Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:22 pm

My Sakura

My Sakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I have a problem again

in our band the two most important members of our group had a little misunderstanding

i forgot to mention it's our Bass guitarist and Lead Guitarist

now if one them didn't say sorry they'll both leave and it's hard to find new guiatrist especially Bass
because in our area only a little population likes Jpop

what can I do for them?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:27 pm

My Sakura

My Sakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
A.R. wrote:When I was still a child I didn't my purpose of living. But when I saw Yui playing a guitar and making musics I think I already know my purpose. And it get stronger when I saw SCANDAL performing in some videos in You tube.

it's best to join our group

no i'm just joking if you are dreaming that someday you will be in a band just wait for the time that you can join a band and stop your madness because if i were you i'm not gonna leave them because they are your parents and if that day didn't come just be thankful because you have parents that take care of you and decide what's the best for you

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:36 pm

hazzardly

hazzardly

Caless Student
Caless Student
having trouble learning to play the guitar... i like rythms, but only in reaction to others. I cant read music only tabs(numbers). Ive been trying for 7 years and I still cant get it right!!!!! Its becoming SOOO DEPRESSING! I cant afford a music teacher when i have a toddler either... I dont want to give up, but its becoming very difficult to keep up now:..( somebody help me!!!!! And ever since I started lestening to Scandal, Ive tried even harder to play right! SOMEBODY TELL ME ITS NO HOPELESS!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:53 pm

harunafanXD~

harunafanXD~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
having trouble with my programming assignment....aaahrgh i feel so frustrated!! .fustrated.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:23 pm

Mewithoutyou93

Mewithoutyou93

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

@Sakura hmm.. If I were in your shoes, I definitely want that fixed. It's either you help them talk to each other or maybe if it's just a so-so misunderstanding, time can really help them cool down. And if they really want to be in your band they'll stay. As long as their hearts love what they do. And also good luck with your band! I hope you'll make it big!

@Hazzardly How bad are you? Like come on bro! I think you're not that bad. Happy Besides, playing guitar for 7 years is already an achievement. I played the guitar for almost 9 years and I too don't think I'm good enough. I can't also read notes(I can read but too slow!). I am also self taught. You just have to practice and everything will fall into place. Or if you really like to progress more, you can ask some much experienced musicians here. If ever I can be any help feel free to message me. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:14 am

A.R.

A.R.

Caless Student
Caless Student
LiamJorge wrote:i really have trouble in my studies because of Computer games , anime , and Scandal getting in my way Sad i mean i prefer to play games , watch anime , and listen to Scandal rather than study... but i really want to change it so i can balance it but dont know how cause i was never interested in studying Sad

Actually we are only the same. But I can still balance my study and my other stuff. Just lessen or forget playing computer games because it doesn't help you at all. I guess you are playing DOTA in computer. .boom. But I think even you don't review before a test as long you listen to your teacher and understand the lesson you can get high marks at all except for enumeration in test you need to memorize it. .nerd.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:57 pm

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

@Ms. Sakura
hmm..yeah..i agree with mr Mewithoutyou..if you really want to get your two band members to be friends again..why not have a talk with them..btw what's the misunderstanding?..tell them your goals remind them your reason why did you formed the band..
I also had that same problem..because im also a bass guitarist.i also had an argument/misunderstanding with our lead guitarist..but for me..i really don't want our bond to be broken just because of an argument that CAN be fixed..so I talked to him set aside my pride and said sorry..he said sorry and now we're ok..(actually we play in the church but we also do anime covers..hehe)..i know we don't have the same situations even though we have/had the same problems..but why not give it a try..i think if they are old enough to play in a band i think they should be mature enough to talk about their misunderstandings..cause these problems are very common..its up to your two band mates if they would take their pride with them or put it aside and accept their own mistakes..
if ever they the advices here don't work.. im a bass player too and i play scandal music too and other anime OSTs..hehe (just in case that you'd need a bass player.. .common. )

@A.R ..your dad is somehow right about studying..to know things and not be an ignorant person ..but you also have a point.. you should pursue it..do what you dreamed to do..play in a band..i dont agree to your father about playing in a band is just a hobby..i dont think so..as a musician..for me its my life..yes i did studying, but music is one of my major priorities too..but what i think you should do..study while playing in a band..i think its not that hard to do..cause ive done that and still doing it while im working..practice, play in a band join your music club in your school or something..while studying so that when the time comes that you will have a job, you can earn money to go to Japan and fulfill your dreams..yes it will take time but there are no shortcuts in life..unless your super rich and can do anything.. That is my dream to..i also want to go to Japan..you just hold on to your dream and don't forget it..make it your inspiration..you're still young, you have lots of time and strength to do it..so do it..ok.. Peace Onion

me want you..
Confess your trouble. - Page 5 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
Confess your trouble. - Page 5 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eConfess your trouble. - Page 5 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:17 pm

Ferdinand

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

@A.R. : I think it's good to talk to your dad about how much you like it. I'm not a musician myself, but I think if it's what you think the best for you, go for it. you are still young, and you have what it takes to reach your dream, focus towards it and get rid of other "noises". And about dream to go to Japan, I too have the same dream. I too would like to go to Japan and build my hedge fund there. Confess your trouble. - Page 5 2282749210

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:45 am

gaLa_LiannE08

gaLa_LiannE08

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hmm, I don't know what to do..
Did it ever happened to you when you passed on something that is SO IMPORTANT but your friend or your relative did not?..

I felt like I'm the one who failed and doesn't know how to comfort her or even face her..
All this time, I've always felt that she deserved it more than I do..

Confess your trouble. - Page 5 Depart10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:29 am

Mewithoutyou93

Mewithoutyou93

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Lianne well, I believe that everything happens for a reason. Congrats for passing!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:52 pm

gaLa_LiannE08

gaLa_LiannE08

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^Thanks mew...It was only today that it finally sink in to me that I passed..
But the air between me and my couz is so heavy..There's awkwardness and we couldn't hardly talk..We worked at the same institution, in the same office and live just next door..

Confess your trouble. - Page 5 Depart10
Back to top Go down