Confess your trouble. [Page 7 of 11]

Help
Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:28 pm

milena98

milena98

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi it's me Milena.I've got a tipical story.I had to move to a new school and the others don't like me.I think i don't belong there.There are 3 groups.The boys who are only 9.The girls who put tones of make up and act like queens.And the girls who are bad.They laugh at you saying you bad things.But there is a girl who likes me and i like her she is very nice but she is a part of the first group of girls.I can't always talk or walk with her.I'm very confused.Please help me.What should i do?I must study there untill i am 18.I'm 14 now.Thanks , Milena.Happy
Sorry if there are mistakes.I'm still learning English.

.happy.
Back to top Go down

Re: Confess your trouble.
Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:35 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@milena98
Hi Milena,
Mmmm, that is a tricky one.
Have you seen AKB48's 'Majisuka Gakuen' where Acchan and her gang have to fight the Yankee ( bad girls ) girls I am sure your school is not as bad as that one !
If that girl is nice be friends with her .
My school was very rough but I found if you could make people laugh they would be your friend.

Confess your trouble. - Page 7 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:36 pm

atamarashi

atamarashi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
There's probably a lot of things going on at the moment. I even got to the point where I made a list of the troubles, but I've settled that most of them are because are like shadows that keep following me around.
They could be anything from: unpleasant things from the past that keep dwelling on the present (even when my closest friends keep consoling me to 'focus on living in the present'), the ongoing struggle to accept and forget various bits of negativity and even living with perfectionist stress.
Often I try not thinking about any of it at all, and hence not doing anything, which just results the inevitable bitter consequence of those 'shadows' slowly getting darker.
Some of the shadows are fears, and things that I find really hard to accept.
A passable upside to this is that my moods will randomly shift, often for the better, as it is always dependent on the circumstance and if I'm engrossed in something that keeps those shadows away.

The main thing though, is that it's reaallly easy for me to over-think things. Like that entire thing ^.

Confess your trouble. - Page 7 Errqj0Z
No matter what kind of sadness happens today, you can make your own HAPPINESS tomorrow.
It makes no difference in the number of tears,
The amount of happiness is up to you.
- Rina Suzuki

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:43 pm

milena98

milena98

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yeah i think we should be friends but she is usually with them and i'm not like her other friends.We talk a little but i think things are going to get better.Happy

.happy.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:21 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
@gala and jig, tnxs alot fam, but iv always liked 2 face my probs myself, and jig im really sorry 2 hear about ur dad, and i am glad that u guys stayed strong, i do stay positive but it keeps putting me down, its like i get a new probs everyday, it does get annoying, and yea i no, everyone problem has an answer, thats wat iv been tellin my mates, but this one seems 2 b hard 2 find one, and gala i no wat u mean, ppl will get worried but i hate wen ppl r worried about me cos wen there worried they get sad and wen there sad i get sad, i no i can fix it and trust me i will stop at nothing 2 find it trust me on that

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
Confess your trouble. - Page 7 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:41 am

kawaii93

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
@atamarashi:
Everybody has something that follows them to the present. Your friend is right. You shouldn't dwell on the past. It's hard to forget everything about the past. Like I said, everybody has something that haunts them each and everyday until the present. May it be something stupid that they did in the past, to something really embarrassing, to something traumatic that happened to them. Everything is hard to forget. Recently, I've also been struggling with the same problem. There's always a certain memory haunting me until I couldn't go to sleep at night. My older brother used to always tell me this when I was little, "whenever you're sad, or scared about something about the past, all you have to do is overwrite them with happy things. It may take time, but as those happy times build up, they make you forget your sad times." That's something that I still live by today.
Remember that it's good to analyse things, but you should only analyse to a certain extent. You shouldn't over-think to the point when you start to become afraid of it. Mainly because it's bad for your mentality because you start to become paranoid of everything.
Live in the moment. Live each day to it's full content. If you make mistakes, learn from them. Focus more on the positive than on the negative. That way, you'll be able to overwrite your fears.

@milena:
First of all, we're the same age!
I know the feeling of moving to a new school, where you don't know anybody. In each school, there are the main groups, but then there are also the "in-between" groups. But instead of worrying about which group you're going to be in, focus on yourself. Do you know who you are yet? When you're at school, you should be yourself. You don't have to apply tonnes and tonnes of make-up because all the girls are doing it, or act in inappropriate manner so you'll be accepted into some group. All you have to do is be yourself, and people will respect you for that. Also, there's bound to be at least one person in your class who will like you for who you are.
As for the girl you mentioned, talk to her more! If you want to be her friend, go for it! Get to know her better and then learn more about her friends! they might not be completely absorbed into make-up and acting like they rule the world. Looks can be deceiving, and the best way to get to know a person is to talk to them.
Best of luck!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:24 am

parkel

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
My parents and brother tell me to follow my heart and do what I want for my future.
I want to be a guitarist.

Yet when I say that, they just throw the "follow my heart" part away and tell me it's impossible, and that I should be more realistic and get a proper job.

I'm really confused as to what to do now.

I'm trying to move forward, but my family just keeps pulling me back, away from what I really love and want.

Confess your trouble. - Page 7 F14010103
こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:39 am

milena98

milena98

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks @kawaii93 Happy

.happy.
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:01 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
parkel wrote:My parents and brother tell me to follow my heart and do what I want for my future.
I want to be a guitarist.

Yet when I say that, they just throw the "follow my heart" part away and tell me it's impossible, and that I should be more realistic and get a proper job.

I'm really confused as to what to do now.

I'm trying to move forward, but my family just keeps pulling me back, away from what I really love and want.

dnt listen 2 wat they say, trust me i no this, if u wanna b a guitarist then b a guitarist, if u really want 2 do wat u wanna do, then u wouldnt let ppl get in ur way, i wanna b an animator and my bro says i shouldnt cos its gonna b hard and that, but i didnt listen 2 him and did the animation course, on top of that i wanna b the first asain disable person 2 create an anime in the UK, and trust me i will not let ppl take me down, yea i no its gonna b hard and that but i have the right determination 2 achieve it,

trust me if u have the determination u can do anything,

never listen 2 ppl, u go by wat ur heart tells u 2 do,

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:03 pm

AbedPauloHossain

AbedPauloHossain

International Performer
International Performer
I'm having a bit of trouble courting this girl in my class.

Mamitasu! LOVE
Confess your trouble. - Page 7 Scandalmami280 Confess your trouble. - Page 7 Scandalmami168
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:59 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
AbedPauloHossain wrote:I'm having a bit of trouble courting this girl in my class.

yea fam, no need 2 b shy, just talk 2 her and b friendly, trust me on this, i dnt no exactly ur probs is but from wat im readin from other topic, ur shy and cant hold a convo, i can defo hlp u on that, iv been hlping other ppl in the forum with there confident and i dnt mind hlping u,

ayte first this first is dnt b scared 2 talk 2 her, just b friendly and kind, never jump in 2 fast, first b mates then once u got 2 no her ask her out, in fact the rest should b easy,

now 2 talk 2 her, just introduce urself and tell her if she wants 2 chill with u,

if u need more hlp with it just pm me init, ill hlp u

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:47 pm

AbedPauloHossain

AbedPauloHossain

International Performer
International Performer
amz7250 wrote:
AbedPauloHossain wrote:I'm having a bit of trouble courting this girl in my class.

yea fam, no need 2 b shy, just talk 2 her and b friendly, trust me on this, i dnt no exactly ur probs is but from wat im readin from other topic, ur shy and cant hold a convo, i can defo hlp u on that, iv been hlping other ppl in the forum with there confident and i dnt mind hlping u,

ayte first this first is dnt b scared 2 talk 2 her, just b friendly and kind, never jump in 2 fast, first b mates then once u got 2 no her ask her out, in fact the rest should b easy,

now 2 talk 2 her, just introduce urself and tell her if she wants 2 chill with u,

Thanks for helping dude! ^_^
Well, I'm not that shy anymore, the problem is, I jump in too fast. T_T

Mamitasu! LOVE
Confess your trouble. - Page 7 Scandalmami280 Confess your trouble. - Page 7 Scandalmami168
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:13 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
AbedPauloHossain wrote:
amz7250 wrote:

Thanks for helping dude! ^_^
Well, I'm not that shy anymore, the problem is, I jump in too fast. T_T

never do that, never ever jump in, that will just creep them out, trust me on this one never say will u go out with me, thats a big mistake, always say wanna hang out, keep it low and friendly, thats the way, once u got used of her and shes gone more comfortable with her then the rest should b easy, trust me on this,

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:33 am

parkel

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
@amz7250
Hey thanks for the encouragement.
But I can only do what I can do, even if my family doesn't support me.

Confess your trouble. - Page 7 F14010103
こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:09 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
.waaa. .stars.

GRRR.... Piano exam is coming up so I'm very stressed. I can't remember everything and I have doubts on my playing! I still have 2 months but by now, I'm supposed to already know everything but I don't. AHHHH.... This is like a disaster....

.omg. .wtf.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:15 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@ichiruki
Thats funny, another Australian member says that about piano lessons !
You and bleachnlife could have a moan together...hehe

Confess your trouble. - Page 7 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:33 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
ichiruki! wrote: .waaa. .stars.

GRRR.... Piano exam is coming up so I'm very stressed. I can't remember everything and I have doubts on my playing! I still have 2 months but by now, I'm supposed to already know everything but I don't. AHHHH.... This is like a disaster....

.omg. .wtf.

AHAHAHA you can go and experience exams. I did my preliminary when I was in year 6 and I stuffed up my scales but I still managed to get a A whew... I never took an exam after that... just let yourself stuff up you can't help it. You need to try remember the tune and play what note your instincts tell you is right cause most of the time it is...

By the way what grade exam are you going for?

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Confess your trouble. - Page 7 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:50 am

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
parkel wrote:@amz7250
Hey thanks for the encouragement.
But I can only do what I can do, even if my family doesn't support me.

they dnt need 2 support u, ill tell u this, my mum dnt no that i wanna do animation and if i told her she will get pissed off, but iv got mates that supports me and that enough 4 me, with them by my side i can defo create my own anime, plus iv got a mate thats in a band and goes 2 gigs, and his parents dnt no about it, but he still does it, fam, even if ur fam dnt then u do it by urself, if u got a guitar then ur all sorted, all u have 2 do is practice hard like SCANDAL.

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:04 pm

atamarashi

atamarashi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kawaii93 wrote:@atamarashi:
...My older brother used to always tell me this when I was little, "whenever you're sad, or scared about something about the past, all you have to do is overwrite them with happy things. It may take time, but as those happy times build up, they make you forget your sad times." That's something that I still live by today.
Remember that it's good to analyse things, but you should only analyse to a certain extent. You shouldn't over-think to the point when you start to become afraid of it. Mainly because it's bad for your mentality because you start to become paranoid of everything.
Live in the moment. Live each day to it's full content. If you make mistakes, learn from them. Focus more on the positive than on the negative. That way, you'll be able to overwrite your fears.

Older siblings can be so wise. Putting that 'overwriting with happy things' into perspective makes so much sense. After all, the lessons that could be learned from things in the past won't be accessible if I'm worried about them.

I guess my over-analysis of things is stemmed from those fears, 'what if?' questions and lack of focus. If those can be overwritten with the positives of each day, plus with reasonable aspirations for the future (anxiety about the future is quite the same as worrying about the past in this case - gotta be realistic), things will probably seem better than they are now...

Thank you for your guidance, kawaii93 .smile.

Confess your trouble. - Page 7 Errqj0Z
No matter what kind of sadness happens today, you can make your own HAPPINESS tomorrow.
It makes no difference in the number of tears,
The amount of happiness is up to you.
- Rina Suzuki

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:16 am

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
having big troubles for my education.. I don't know if I can handle this path I take.. I don't want my parents to know that I'm giving up easily.. but I don't want them to get disappointed if I fail this.. I think I can't hold this anymore.. how I wish I'll pass this problem in my life.. I need to pass.. or I'll think of dying or something.. Onion Depress Onion Depress Onion Cry

Confess your trouble. - Page 7 Tumblr_nozfepuWf31tc12aio1_540
~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:48 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
ceejrabuya wrote:having big troubles for my education.. I don't know if I can handle this path I take.. I don't want my parents to know that I'm giving up easily.. but I don't want them to get disappointed if I fail this.. I think I can't hold this anymore.. how I wish I'll pass this problem in my life.. I need to pass.. or I'll think of dying or something.. Onion Depress Onion Depress Onion Cry

Mind explaining with your problems or troubles in education? Trust your heart... you know what your made of.. if you're going err I can't take it... don't kill yourself trying. If you feel you have the ability to push through, just put in a little more effort.

Just remember: This too will end... All the good times and bad times all have a end date.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:26 am

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
bleachnlife wrote:
ceejrabuya wrote:having big troubles for my education.. I don't know if I can handle this path I take.. I don't want my parents to know that I'm giving up easily.. but I don't want them to get disappointed if I fail this.. I think I can't hold this anymore.. how I wish I'll pass this problem in my life.. I need to pass.. or I'll think of dying or something.. Onion Depress Onion Depress Onion Cry

Mind explaining with your problems or troubles in education? Trust your heart... you know what your made of.. if you're going err I can't take it... don't kill yourself trying. If you feel you have the ability to push through, just put in a little more effort.

Just remember: This too will end... All the good times and bad times all have a end date.

of having low grades lately.. I'm afraid of not passing my course. I love my course.. but I just don't get the point why I can't pass.. *sigh* Onion Depress

my life is so unfair!!~ Onion Cry

~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:40 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
ceejrabuya wrote:
bleachnlife wrote:

of having low grades lately.. I'm afraid of not passing my course. I love my course.. but I just don't get the point why I can't pass.. *sigh* Onion Depress

When was life ever fair anyway?

I know those bad grades on your favourite subject... it really hits the spot.

Life is a two speed economy somethings go well whilst other go bad. I'm sure you can name a few good things happening right now in life....

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:53 pm

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
bleachnlife wrote:
ceejrabuya wrote:
bleachnlife wrote:

Life is a two speed economy somethings go well whilst other go bad. I'm sure you can name a few good things happening right now in life....

yeah, I guess.. I just don't want my parents to get disappointed to me.. I think they'll get so angry If they'll find out about my grades.. I'll be dead.. Onion Cry

~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:34 pm

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
ceejrabuya wrote:
bleachnlife wrote:
ceejrabuya wrote:
bleachnlife wrote:

yeah, I guess.. I just don't want my parents to get disappointed to me.. I think they'll get so angry If they'll find out about my grades.. I'll be dead.. Onion Cry

don't be so desperate! it won't change anything. it'll make things worse.
if you want to make your grades up, you must have a CLEAR TARGET.
and then, you must be ACTIVE and SERIOUS about your study. it's very hard, but if you desperately want to reach your goal, i think you can do that.

you don't know how to reach your target? it seems imposible?
here're some tips~
- know your own style of learning. mine is making summary. my mom's is make it into a song.
- try to get some exercises as much as you can and make it. then, you must re-do it to check or ask for the key answer. if your answer is wrong, try to understand what is the wrong part of your answer and write the reason why your answer is wrong beside or above or below your answer.
- if you have a multiple choice question, try to find the reason why the other choices is wrong and mark nor write the reason why the choices is wrong.
- don't lazing around! try to think about your target or think that you want to change, and you can't change if you just lazing around.

that's all from me.

Confess your trouble. - Page 7 Tumblr_mkbaztDHJP1s2ouyoo1_400

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down