Re: Dreams about SCANDAL
Posted Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:03 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Mine was weird or creepy!

I was watching a new talk show program similar to the setting and humor of Tonight with Jimmy Fallon on Philippine TV. The talk show was hosted by a gorgeous 40-something Filipino rock singer-songwriter named Julie Vega (a celebrity died long time ago). Her guest was Scandal while promoting their upcoming concert in SM MOA Arena. She was interviewing them in Japanese (with English subs). That's all I can remember!

When I woke up earlier today, I was like "how the hell she got resurrected??!"

For those who don't know about Julie specially the young ones, she was a well-loved child actress and up-and-coming recording artist who died due to an illness in 1985 at age 16. Search her on Google for more information.

I have a question to all of you. Have you encountered of a dead person who appeared in your dreams as alive and well? If you do, how'd you feel the moment you wake up?

.wtf.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:35 am

Ryuuseigun_39

Ryuuseigun_39

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I had a somewhat weird Scandal dream once.

So I was at the top of this very tall building. There were many people there, just checking out the view and taking pictures and stuff. I was there with a non-Scandal-fan friend of mine.
At one point, Scandal shows up. At first, not many people notice. Then this one person goes up to Haruna and hugs her, without saying a word. Then more people (including me) start to hug her.
Nobody hugged the other girls for some strange reason. Then I told my friend that Haruna was from Indonesia. I don't know why XD.

@MamiNoodles
I don't think I've encountered a deceased person in my dreams alive and well. Or at least I don't remember XD

Sukyandaru desu~!
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 13 Siggys11
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:50 pm

k-mamitasu

k-mamitasu

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well I had three dreams about them as far as I can remember (mostly about Mami)
One dream was around the time Mami and tomo made driving licence

I dreamed that Mami was driving a car and I sat next to her we were running away from something but don't know anymore why or what it was . And we actually talked to each other and understood what we were saying I don't remember what language it was but because I was frustrated that I can't speak japanese I was really happy.

There was another one were I went to a live of them they actually did it in Germany do I was able to go and I was just happyyy agaiin

And another one was that I met with them before the live in their dressing room . we talked and I got 3 sheets from Mami with messages which they wrote for me( ^ω^) . I was so happy I could die after waking up(~>__<~)

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:28 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
Mami went to the church I attend to like a few minutes before the service starts. She was all alone and asked me (in good English with Japanese accent) if the seat next to me was vacant. Then, I offered her to seat beside me and had a small talk with her. Too bad, it was just a dream!

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 13 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:24 am

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
The last time I've dreamt of Tomomi-san and Haruna-san was months and months ago. So what happened? Nothing special, in my dream I saw the two of them wearing that suit used in STANDARD. My school was the setting. I remember them sitting on a bench talking. They glance at me for a second (literally a second or two) then they resumed talking with each other.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Key_

Key_

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ah, for me it happens really often to dream about them, or one of them. I end up talking with them about everythings end nothing.

Sometimes I just cheers them up, like "continue your hard work, your doing great with the band". Sometimes they cheers me up, and we talk about everything and nothing haha. But they are always kind with me ! Happy
I just remember of a dream whre Rina got pissed off because of my terrible japanese haha, but Haruna says something like "Don't worry, she'll be ok soon".

But everytime when I wake up after one of these dreams, I feel like I miss some good friends, strange isn't it ?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:09 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
My dream when I was asleep moments ago:

Tomomi, Rina and I are having a conversation (in Japanese!) while buying rappelling equipment at an outdoor sports shop. Rina told me that she's a cop based in Tokyo and loves rockclimbing. While, Tomomi is a licensed scuba diver. That's all I can remember.

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:17 am

chiguirex

chiguirex

Caless Student
Caless Student
I have had several dreams about Scandal. They were all the same. Me going to see them in concert.
I wanted to see them live so badly that I started dreaming about it. Then, out of nowhere, AM2 in Anaheim happened. You could say it was a dream come true. Happy

I stopped having those dreams for a while. Then, they came back. I wasn't happy to see them only once. I wanted more. More than just a concert. And guess what... Hawaii happened. Dream come true again.
Maybe I should try dreaming of them visiting my house... Happy

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 13 17916553778_0be373d3f7_q
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:26 pm

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
I had this wonderful dream about Haruna a couple of weeks ago.   .dance.

I was in this restaurant and I'm sitting across Haruna! We are sharing the same table! Well, it seemed that we are going to eat together that time, and I think I was her tour guide or something. Anyway, the food was served and it seems that we were going to have breakfast because our plates contained rice and sausages. xD Then for some unknown reason she called me over to her side and I did. And then she hugged me!  LOVE She friggin' hugged me! I was so speechless at that moment. And it wasn't just a light hug, it was a tight one! Our faces were then so close, I think I forgot to breathe. Whew! The next thing I did was I said "Welcome to the Philippines." in such a soft voice (because I couldn't think of anything to say, I was still in the state of shock) then she laughed. She suddenly spoke to me in Cebuano with a Japanese accent. .wtf. I was like, "When did Haruna know how to speak Cebuano?!" But I didn't care so much since she was so sweet and all, and at least we can understand each other. 

I really didn't want that dream to end, but I know it was just a dream the moment Haruna spoke to me. xD Plus I was getting all hungry that I have to wake up to the real world.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:43 am

Ryuuseigun_39

Ryuuseigun_39

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I recently had a Scandal dream.
Here is what I remember of it:

There was this thing (don't remember what) that I had to deliver to someone (can't remember who). Said person was in a building. I tried to enter the building, but security didn't allow me to enter. Then I noticed that Rina was one of the security personnel. I asked if she could sneak me in, and she did.
So then I was inside the building.
I was a little lost, but then out of nowhere, Tomomi comes to me. She didn't say anything. She then starts to walk and I follow her, thinking that she would lead me to the person. However after a while I noticed that she was just going around in circles. She was also lost. XD
I never delivered the thing to the person.

Sukyandaru desu~!
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 13 Siggys11
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:00 am

Jose Manuel Cortes

Jose Manuel Cortes

Caless Student
Caless Student
:c I have never dreamed with Scandal, I have to think more in them at  nights haha

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:39 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
wahaha i'm back to resurrect this thread Onion Wahaha

managed to dream about SCANDAL last night (last post here was 2 years ago, so i think it's around there). I think they were at some rehearsal or practice session or something, I managed to discover the place and staked out there (there were others there but they were waiting for other people). When SCANDAL came out I started to follow them. For some reason RINA was missing, only the other three were there. When we reached the lift I took out a huge book-like card and gave it to MAMI and said in Japanese "Happy Women's Day" (which incidentally was yesterday lol). At that point MAMI said thank you in a very embarrassed voice, HARU started laughing non-stop and TOMO started teasing me about whether I liked MAMI or not (for some reason I mouthed RINA to her when MAMI was looking away). I managed to continue walking with them for a while until someone picked them up, during which me and MAMI were teased continuously by the other two.

A bit disappointed there's no RINA involved, but this dream confirmed my inner member bias as MAMI lol (maybe it's just long-haired blonde MAMI, cos that's how she appeared in the dream). Still doesn't change my main bias though.

Incidentally, a few hours before that I had a SH related dream. Not going into details in case I end up offending anyone here. But it felt pretty weird, since it involved meeting one of the members in person, and the only way I actually how that person looked like was from pictures posted around the forums. And also, that person only showed up at the front and at the end of the dream.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 13 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:56 am

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I don't know if this a dream about SCANDAL... but I just dreamt that I was part of SCANDAL Team :p Lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:36 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
My dream last night was my cousin introduced me to her 1/2 Filipino daughter Mami Sasazaki at our family reunion in Mariveles, Bataan.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:59 pm

Brv

Brv

Caless Student
Caless Student
Unfortunately I never had dreams about SCANDAL , but a few days ago I had a vision of Tomomi-san ! She was standing close to some high bar-like table , and she was in blue uniform like in ”Yumemiru Tsubasa” official video . And she was smiling ! Her lips were moving as if she was talking something , but , unfortunately , I was unable to hear a sound . . . But if I see her more , I’ll definitely try to understand !

Insanity is an inner freedom . 
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:15 pm

mumu

mumu

Caless Student
Caless Student
last night i had such a nice dream about them ! i dont know how to story because my english quite bad . .waaa.

"Queens don't reach the top just by being cute" - Queens are Trumps
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 27, 2015 10:28 pm

maggotbrain

maggotbrain

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I finally had a dream about them!
For some reason, they changed their manager, and they were coming to pick up their new manager to go on tour with them, they were going with cars, and since that guy was living in my building, I decided to go there, just to see them, and as I get there, the new manager exits his apartment, completely naked. The girl freak out, and fire him on the spot, and since I was there already, they hire me, and of course, who in their right mind would decline?
We split up, with me, Haruna, and Rina in the first car, and Haruna and Mami in the second. As we are driving, suddenly, there's a zombie infestation in the city, so we have to get out, and as we are trying to fight our way trough, I see Mami coming towards us with the car, pulling some Fast and Furious-level stunts meanwhile. We all get in, drive around, I talk to them, and near the end, Rina confessed that she liked me, but sadly, I don't remember what happened after that..

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 27, 2015 10:55 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@maggotbrain

What ever you are on can I buy some ?  Happy

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 13 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 28, 2015 12:20 am

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Luckily, my only dream involving Scandal didn't come true.

A couple of months ago, I dreamed that I got to the HoB location in LA and discovered I had left my ticket in Atlanta....

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 28, 2015 1:46 am

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
tonymiller wrote:@maggotbrain

What ever you are on can I buy some ?  Happy
Hahaha. Hey, it's true that the dream went a bit crazy from normal day to apocalyptic to ff7 scenery then like anime confession haha.

@maggotbrain Too bad you had to see some random naked guy in your dream tho. That feels weird man haha XD (well, for me.) I had a good laugh.

Well, it's been a while since I dreamt of SCANDAL. Not as different as my dream before, I became part of SCANDAL Team. But instead of being in the technical area (like Motchy's job :p) I was now the producer(songwriter/arranger) of the band. Well, I was pretty happy too work with the girls even in my dreams. Having to write songs and help them make it even though I know they could do it by themselves. Then, I ended up being friends with Rina even outside the studio (weird tho, since it was my dream I was kinda expecting my mind would make me closer with my bias member but oh well)

Then someone woke me up later on. That's not everything that happened, this is just what I managed to type on my phone. I just lose a lot of memory of my dream when I wake up. They like stay fresh for the first 10 minutes only or something, then bam I can barely remember anything AT ALL with my dream for last night.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 28, 2015 2:58 am

maggotbrain

maggotbrain

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@M
You know, it kinda paid off near the end, but I'd rather not dream of him again :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 30, 2015 7:25 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I just had my first Scandal dream.

I saw Mami and Tomomi eating gingerbread (like these) that I gave them. They then sat down in some TV show with other artists that I don't know. After everyone arrived they collectively started singing a song. One guy made the mistake and sang so loud into the microphone when his part came up it made Tomomi burst out laughing.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:39 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
Several weeks ago, my dream wasn't involved with any SCANDAL members. Instead, I dreamed about men covering a SCANDAL song. 

Whilst visiting the Armed Forces of the Philippines anniversary exhibit near my place in Fort Bonifacio, the AFP big band (all wearing camouflage) played "Everybody Say Yeah! a-la [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNbsnBZOwqE]Maynard Ferguson[/url]."

Trumpets, trombones and saxophones galore!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:39 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
Several weeks ago, my dream wasn't involved with any SCANDAL members. Instead, I dreamed about men covering a SCANDAL song. 

Whilst visiting the Armed Forces of the Philippines anniversary exhibit near my place in Fort Bonifacio, the AFP big band (all wearing camouflage) played "Everybody Say Yeah! a-la Maynard Ferguson."

Trumpets, trombones and saxophones galore!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:34 pm

Mesutto

Mesutto

Caless Student
Caless Student
Usually I dream about Haruna ((: Because I relly love her ((:

Once she has told me "when will you come again? don't be late" while i was leaving home.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 13 Deluxe10
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.