You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
that setlist and a new song .wow.

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 3 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Wow when I read the setlist, I was excited, even if I didn't go XD

24 jikan plus no yoake mae!! I want lo listen it!! and the new song!! I'm really really happy with this tour!!

Back to top Go down
Anil92

Anil92

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
OMG!!! the set list is freaking awesome! Happy They played 24 jikan plus no yoake mae!!! and there is a new song! will it be a new single? and most probably the b-side will be Brand new wave! :D .wow.

SCANDAL Band 4 EVER!! .upwalk.
Back to top Go down
metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
Wow one of the best setlists I have seen so far. Theres so many of their more popular songs that haven't been played in ages. And a new song as well!! If they're going to be tweaking their setlist every night I bet they're going to be playing brand new wave on at least 1 night. Can't imagine a concert without shunkan though, to me that song has become a default song of their concerts together with scandal baby.

But yup, I wouldn't bet on a tour dvd coming out due to wonderful tonight, as well as the fact their last tour dvd was from the temptation box tour which suddenly feels so damn long ago.

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 3 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down
tukangsate05

tukangsate05

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
OMG SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 3 21831 the setlist really awesome!!!they sing most of the best song ever~~make me wanna go there to watch their live ><

Q : If you had been born a foreigner, what name would you like?
A : Kunponkankam Chanchabonobontabi
~~~

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 3 11134310
Back to top Go down
Jay_Waffle

Jay_Waffle

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thats a really cool setlist! Wow this really is gonna be an awesome tour. How I wish I could go could go. Oh well.

Can't wait to see the setlists for the upcoming performances. I'm sure they're going to be just as awesome as this one. Maybe better too

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 3 Img_9112

HIMETAN BEAM

SCANDAL
NOGIZAKA46 · SAKURA GAKUIN · BABYMETAL
BiSH · 日向坂46 · 欅坂46
Back to top Go down
GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Wow, what an amazing setlist. I was just wondering the other day if they would ever play CUTE! and Kimi to Yoru to Namida ever again. They're two of my favorite, lesser-known songs. I'm fine with no Shunkan if they bring out old hidden gems like these!

Last edited by GeoFreak on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 3 2_crop10
Back to top Go down
Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
Holy Omg! that was an awesome setlist! i am so jealous of all the songs they played! damn! can i hop on a plane and go see them? lol

wow! Hi Hi Hi and Kimi to Yoru to Namida?! freaking love those songs, brings back good memories when they played Hi Hi Hi at am2. omg that was amazing......damn i would love to see Tomomi play that solo again! i can't wait for other songs they'll play on the rest of the tour!

words cannot describe how much i want to go these lives after seeing this setlist, and their changing it a little every time.......

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 3 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 3 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
tasupo

tasupo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://myanimelist.net/profile/tasupo
A great setlist to start the Live House Tour~ .clap.

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 3 1395844568653
Bass Queen
TOMOMI OGAWA

gif by me
Back to top Go down
Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
oh gawd.. the setlist! *A*

superb setlist! plus new song! .wow.

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 3 Tumblr_nozfepuWf31tc12aio1_540
~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Kimi yoru, Sono toki, Bitter Chocolate and the new single. And a new song. It'd be really cool if they used this tour to slowly reveal stuff from the next album they are working on.

Nice setlist.

Back to top Go down
jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Set list for Sendai Rensa, June 11th:

01. 24 Jikan Plus no Yoake Mae
02. Rock'n Roll
03. Appletachi no Dengon
04. LOVE SURVIVE
05. Satisfaction
06. Sono Toki, Sekai wa Kimi Darake no Rain
07. CUTE!
08. GLAMOROUS YOU
09. Shoujo S
10. Playboy
11. Kimi to Yoru to Namida
12. Bitter Chocolate
13. Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne
14. Namida yo Hikare
15. DOLL
16. Taiyou Scandalous

Encore:
17. Rising Star
The differences are underlined.

Last edited by jigoku79 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 3 4_zpse36c3efe
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down
raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
So, basically the setlist is the same but they changed the encore song. I wonder if this will continue until the end of the tour. Too bad, it just feels wrong without Scandal Baby.

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I'm surprised, didn't they say they will change the setlist?

Not that the setlist is bad but i thought they would change a lot of songs for every show, at least that's how i understood it.

Back to top Go down
anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
I'm crying right now because of the incredibly awesome setlist! .waaa. Makes me want to go to Japan right now! Argh... Almost all of the songs in the setlist are the songs that I've been dying to watch live, namely 24 Jikan Plus no Yoake Mae, Sono toki sekai wa kimi darake no Rain, Glamorous You and Playboy! I want the Playboy live! .rage. I want to see Haru's guitar solo! And I want CUTE! and Kimi to Yoru to Namida to be performed live again. As GeoFreak said, I also don't care if there is no Shunkan. I want their other songs to be given a chance to be performed live too.

Those people that were able to watch are so lucky... Plus a new song. Wow...

Back to top Go down
Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Oh, they played Rising Star! I love it!

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down
MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Indeed a freaking awesome setlist! .wow.

1.The new two songs from there newest singles.
2. The bass solo of Hi Hi Hi and guitar solo of Cute!
3. Other awesome songs which they rarely play like bitter chocolate, rising star, etc..

I'm in great envy right now! I wish I was there .rage.

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 3 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
The only 2 songs that are different from the previous show are "Appletachi no Dengon" in place of "Hi-Hi-Hi," and "Rising Star" as the encore song instead of "SCANDAL BABY." Looks like they'll probably only be changing up 2 songs each show.

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:I'm surprised, didn't they say they will change the setlist?

Not that the setlist is bad but i thought they would change a lot of songs for every show, at least that's how i understood it.
Pretty sure that they said that they'd be changing it slightly for every show. I'm sure the band can only truly remember well a handful of songs well at a time, so changing it up a lot every night would be way too difficult to do.

Also, them even changing a few songs slightly from show to show is something completely new and different for them since they usually always play the same songs for each show on a tour. I went to 2 back-to-back shows in Nagoya on the QAT tour and the set lists for both days (and for basically the entire tour) were exactly the same. So, although it's slight, this is actually a pretty welcome change; I hope they keep it up for future tours as well.

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well you are the expert =P

But I have to say i'm really surprised by what you are saying. Not about the identical setlist, I guess every band has its style and all, but about the "I'm sure the band can only truly remember well a handful of songs well at a time".

They are a pro band and they train everyday or so but you imply they can only keep playing some songs at one time, I would be shocked and disappointed if this was really the case. Like they have to focus on 15 songs because if they play more live they would be bad =S You really think they can't play a lot of different songs during a tour?

It's more of a choice to play this setlist then, i understood it wrong about the "different songs every night". But i'm pretty sure they could play a whole different setlist everynight if they rehearsed enough before of course, you have to train hard but that's their jobs and their songs.

Or maybe I have no idea what it is to be a pro musician =P

Anyways just an opinion, let's see what their other setlist will be!

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:You really think they can't play a lot of different songs during a tour?
Well, the only ones that would truly know is the band themselves. However, RINA basically did say in a blog entry that they were almost relearning how to play a few of their older songs during their tour rehearsals. They don't tend to play older songs (except for the well-known ones) at their newer shows because their newer songs are the focus, so of course they're bound to get a bit rusty with playing older ones if they haven't played them for a while. That's why they practice them at rehearsals, so they can once again perfect them in order to properly show them off to the audiences. As a very busy band, they only get about a week of rehearsals, which doesn't seem like enough time for them to go and relearn a lot of songs. They probably do remember well enough how to play much of their older stuff, but as a pro band, I doubt they'd want to let the audience see them play the songs in their non-perfect forms. Plus, they tend to almost never play album-only songs once they're done with the tour that corresponds to the album; those continue to only occasionally make appearances a few times per tour. That's about half of their songs right there that they don't/can't play. That's probably why they want to stick to one, almost consistent set list for each tour.

I think we're getting a bit off topic, though.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Nice to see "Kimi to Yoru to Namida" in there again. Not sure about leaving out "SCANDAL BABY", that seems wrong. Like the Rolling Stones not playing "Satisfaction" or the Ramones not playing "Blitzkrieg Bop". But, maybe they're getting sick of it. I'm sure it'll be back permanently at some point. Every band seems to go through a phase where they get sick of playing the same songs over and over, but usually they eventually come back around.

Good to see them experimenting a bit with their set list, though. Every band that's been around for a while ends up having to leave some songs out that a lot of people want to see. I'm just not sure that's the choice I'd have made for a staple song to leave out in order to make room for something else.

Back to top Go down
Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I think it's natural to not only SCANDAl, but every band to focus on the setlist of their current tour, afterall, if they could play all of their songs at any given time, rehearsals wouldn't be necessary.

On topic, as I am the type who can't get enough of my favorite songs, to me, Shunkan and Everybody Say Yeah could be on every setlist ever and I would not get tired of them. But on the other hand, it's awesome SCANDAL has so many great songs that it's impossible to fit them all in every tour, and even with a giant list of favorites not being in the setlist, yet the lives must be excellent!

I wonder if they will play Brand New Wave on this tour...

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Set list for Yamagata Music Showa Session, June 14th:

02. Rock'n Roll
03. Hi-Hi-Hi
04. LOVE SURVIVE
05. Satisfaction
07. CUTE!
08. GLAMOROUS YOU
09. Shoujo S
10. Playboy
12. Bitter Chocolate
14. Namida yo Hikare
15. DOLL
16. Taiyou Scandalous

Encore:
17. EVERYBODY SAY YEAH
The two different songs: Hi-Hi-Hi & ESY

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Hi-Hi-Hi .love.

So I guess the basic setlist is known and they always change the encore song and maybe another. It's nice like that especially if you go to several shows you always have a "new" song (or 2).

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Set list for Takasaki club FLEEZ, June 16th:

02. Rock'n Roll
03. Hi-Hi-Hi
04. LOVE SURVIVE
05. Satisfaction
07. CUTE!
08. GLAMOROUS YOU
09. Shoujo S
10. Playboy
12. Bitter Chocolate
14. Namida yo Hikare
15. DOLL
16. Taiyou Scandalous

Encore:
17. Space Ranger
The only different song: Space Ranger

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.