SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 [Page 12 of 21]

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:57 pm

tokyoskyscraper

tokyoskyscraper

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.tokyoskyscraper.com
Koe was the BEST! I also loved the intro for Everybody Say Yeah. Man, it was a fantastic night.

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 12 2014_01

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 12 2014_02



Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged double posts. Next time, please edit your first post if you wish to add something.)

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:04 pm

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
Thanks for the pics! As TGE said, pictures of the event should post them in the gallery topic https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t10503-scandal-arena-live-2014

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:05 pm

tokyoskyscraper

tokyoskyscraper

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.tokyoskyscraper.com
Re: DVD/Video recording... the pamphlet I got says July 21 on WOWOW... 11:30am Scandal vs Budokan, 1:00pm Wonderful Tonight and 3:15pm Arena Festival.

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:14 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
tokyoskyscraper wrote:Koe was the BEST! I also loved the intro for Everybody Say Yeah. Man, it was a fantastic night.



I always hear very good reviews for KOE but sadly, I never saw a video of it.. Cry God! If they will release a DVD of Yokohama Arena Festival, they better perform KOE or I will be forever jealous to those who saw it perform live...

A new intro for ESY eh? nice.... I hope I can see it too..



SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 12 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! Hmmm 
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:46 pm

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I don't know how to feel about the not-releasing-a-DVD for 360. Honestly, I think it would be cool if they did release one. I mean, just by looking at the stage, it's already exciting. Then again, I guess they just really want to make it memorable for the ones who went (and of course, for them). As much as I feel jealous about what the japanese fans are getting from SCANDAL, I guess it couldn't be helped. They supported them first before we ever did(Is this reasoning even good enough, lol).
But yes, it's like a wasted opportunity. If that's what they've decided then we'll just have to deal with it.
Maybe this just hurts so much because we (well, I did) expected too much for a DVD release of this.

My hopes are shattered for the Yokorena 'festival'. I wonder if they'll be releasing a physical DVD for that one. I'll keep supporting SCANDAL until they become well-known international(not like they're not well-known now. But you get what i mean), and maybe, just maybe, we might get the same treats they give to the JP fans one day.



SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 12 Tumblr10
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:52 pm

kenzo9

kenzo9

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yes. Koe was really good. I do wish they would produce a DVD for this as well, cause I wanna watch it again.
Maybe it's me watching a concert for the first time live. The audiance seems to capture my view abit more than Scandal. If don't following wat they're doing, I would look like I'm out of place.  Sweating

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:00 pm

Hyuga

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Is there any official statement regarding the DVD? As far as I can tell, there seems to be only speculations here?


thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Regarding cameras/filming the show:

A friend of mine that went said that there were only small cameras there to project videos on to the screens inside the venue. There were NO cameras set up for actual filming/recording. I think that's solid confirmation that there will NOT be a DVD of 360°.

I disagree about it being a solid confirmation. It certainly is an indication but nothing more. It seems unlikely to me that they wouldn't. Also why shouldn't smaller cameras be capable of recording DVD quality content?



Last edited by HugoDisasters on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total



Previously known as HugoDisastersSCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 12 St95ChL
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:02 pm

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I agree with the last post of HRMT, I am happy for them and very disappointed at the same time...(T_T)



On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:02 pm

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
HugoDisasters wrote:Is there any official statement regarding the DVD? As far as I can tell, there seems to be only speculations here?
not yet. only fans speculations

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:03 pm

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Not exactly official or speculation. It's more like we're assuming(98% sure) that there will be no DVD, but they never outright said it. Rather, they only mentioned releasing a DVD for the Festival (YokoAri Day 2, I believe). Actually, if I look at what I just wrote this is speculation. So, yes, we are speculating.

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:10 pm

Hyuga

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Then I suggest everyone to save their disappoints until we know, even if there won't be a video, let's be happy for them getting to perform there again! This thread was getting depressive to read  Shy

Let's hope for it!



Previously known as HugoDisastersSCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 12 St95ChL
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:13 pm

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm really disappointed that there most likely won't be a DVD for this performance... Sad

Hopefully they release some footage from it (even a few clips pls...)

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:52 pm

kakotov

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.youtube.com/kakotov
Setlist is a really very very good, it's a shame that there is no DVD of this  

this happens to me to live at the end of the world  Wew

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:47 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
HugoDisasters wrote:Then I suggest everyone to save their disappoints until we know, even if there won't be a video, let's be happy for them getting to perform there again! This thread was getting depressive to read Shy

Let's hope for it!

I think we are all extremely happy for them that they did OJH again and it looks like it was a big success! So I am really happy for our girls and also proud of them! Happy to get some photos, happy to read the reactions and all of course!  Love 

But about the DVD... yes it's only speculation but that's what fans do ^^ And the thing is, we have absolutely no indication whatsoever that there will be one, so I think I (we) have the right to be sad about that.

Here are the facts:
- No announcement of a TV broadcast for 360° at all, not even later (YokoAri Day 2 will be on TV so that will be the DVD I guess)
- A tweet/blog/message from SCANDAL that says basically (I quote TGE here) "because the band said themselves that they wanted this live to be special and wanted to share it with only those who attended the live in person"
- Friend of TGE that saw no cameras, quoting again : "A friend of mine that went said that there were only small cameras there to project videos on to the screens inside the venue. There were NO cameras set up for actual filming/recording"

So yes, it is not official, it is speculating but it's easy to see that so far everything points to the fact that there will be no DVD. I don't see a single reason/fact that points to a DVD, does anyone see one?

Also the fact that YokoAri 2 will be on TV means probably that this will be a DVD (again it's not official for a DVD). So if you add everything I guess that their plan was to make arenas concerts and provide fans with 1 DVD and during the preparations/negotiations it was somehow decided it's YokoAri 2. After all there is no rule that you have to provide a DVD if you do an arena... But as a fan I'm hugely disappointed right now. I guess the YokoAri 2 will wipe away my tears and anger  Onion Tsk 

I also guess I was expecting too much, was totally hoping to read "yes the show was filmed, lots of cameras here!". So it's brutal to face reality now... Will be better tomorrow  Dead Onion 

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:53 pm

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
But if the broadcast is of YokoAri 2, then shouldn't the DVD be YokoAri 1? I would've assumed that at first. I mean, I see  why they would use YokoAri 2 as the DVD, but the first day would make more sense in my opinion. I don't know though, none of us do, and speculating and guessing won't help us any, except for helping us worry. Don't worry guys, we're still getting some footage of our beloved band!  Clap

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:59 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Af8! wrote:But if the broadcast is of YokoAri 2, then shouldn't the DVD be YokoAri 1? I would've assumed that at first. I mean, I see  why they would use YokoAri 2 as the DVD, but the first day would make more sense in my opinion. I don't know though, none of us do, and speculating and guessing won't help us any, except for helping us worry. Don't worry guys, we're still getting some footage of our beloved band!  Clap

I have never thought of that actually. I guess that all the cameras and the set up will already be there so they could film and release that as a DVD yes. Interesting.

But I assume the easiest choice here would simply to use the footage used for TV, otherwise they need to work twice as much (film day 1 and 2).

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:24 pm

Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
we all just have to hope that the Arena Setlist is as 'awesome' as OJH - looking at it logically it should be, because ticket prices are the same.


then again i want to see how they performed at the 360 stage.. my hopes are nil.

on that note i made it my personal mission to see them live. i just have to conjure $700 for round trip and 1 week stay in japan +tickets by next year. did the computing to ease depression lol



SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 12 VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:34 pm

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well, hopefully, they will film both, and that way, they can review both days and look at the performance quality and take into consideration the set lists, MCs, etc. That way, management can then see which would sell better; would Day 2 really sell better than Day 1? Should we check the ratings from WOWOW (that's definitely a considering factor)? Or should we have the fans have the option to see both? If you think about it, that gives WOWOW better ratings (maybe I don't know) and it brings in more money. Fans will pay especially for something they haven't seen before. 

These are just some ideas, though, heh. I kind of want Day 1 so that I can see the real difference between  both days.

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:16 pm

Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
"Fans will pay especially for something they haven't seen before." - this points straight and true at the recent 360 OJH. *cries*

well anyway.. performance wise, Day 1 should be better because u know.. fresh from a week of rest, rehearsals and all those fun stuff. so I'm leaning towards Day 1 on Film. then again they are more than capable of doing consistent performance quality the way i see it. or more excitingly what if Day 1 has a different set-list than Day 2 to make it exciting for them and the fans.. whoa~ but highly unlikely.. (Just Speculating XD) oh and yeah the TV broadcast will most likely end up "somehow" on Youtube. more reason to root for Day 1 DVD.



SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 12 VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:38 pm

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I am an HD-phobe so even if it does get on YT, I really hope to be able to get at least one DVD. 

About all the speculations... I will patiently sit here and wait lol I hope they go to Osaka-Jo Hall every year because I definitely want to go the next time. Missing this special 360 stage was a blow to the heart but ahh can't be helped. The stage and setup looks amazing! I thought of having a rotating platform for Rina at first lol but no that would not work out in the least. 

I remember that last year, they didn't make all seats of OJH available but sold out the ones that were available. For this year, they opened up absolutely every seat available though, right? And sold out, too, which is <3 <3 I feel so proud and happy for them even though they're older than I am xD 

The setlist sounds awesome! It's a good balance, considering they have another completely different setlist for Festival. I would especially like to see STANDARD, Koe, One Piece, Space Ranger, and Departure again. 

My heart is crying~~~ because I realized that I slept through the entire time the concert was happening (curse you timezone). Anyhoo, I await official announcements about the DVDs.

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:36 pm

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
It is a bit sad that there is probably not going to be a DVD of the Osaka live but in a way, it is understanding. It's definitely odd to not record such a big performance and fairly risky (for the fans' feelings that is) but SCANDAL does like making special memories for themselves and for their fans. They've been very big throughout their career on wanting to give fans these sort of memories and not wanting to share those memories from time to time. I guess as someone who went to the fan tour where they said something similar about it wanting to be a special memory for them and just the fans that were there, it helps me understand why SCANDAL would want this performance to be a more private and special occasion for their fans who got to go. You have to look at it from not just SCANDAL's perspective but also from the perspective of the fans that were there. It's not being unfair to their international fans or anything because I'm sure a decent number of international fans did go. It's more so that they simply want to give the fans who did go something very special to remember.

Yeah it's sad for us who didn't go but it's very happy for the fans who did get to go, and I'm happy those fans go to experience it because it was probably an amazing opportunity. ^.^

With all that said... Congratulations, girls! The setlist looks awesome and I'm sure it was truly an amazing treat to be able to see that performance. Especially to hear Mami perform Koe live acoustically. I know YokoAri's setlist will be different but I'm hoping that'll be one thing they won't change about it haha. :3 I'm looking forward to their YokoAri shows and I know they'll make them as amazing as Osaka's was. c:

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:41 pm

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ Just want to say that I completely agree with what Airi-chan said. That was what I was thinking too, having been part of the fan tour, and she worded it perfectly =D

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:54 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
The fan meeting and a giant arena concert with 12.000 fans are just not the same at all. I guess everyone has his opinion on that subject ^^

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:01 pm

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ ah well, that's true. I consider SCANDAL a little off the norm anyhow so I wasn't especially surprised. It's heartbreaking but hey, maybe they'll surprise us later ^^;

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted on Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:27 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
It's not that the events are the same, but they are the same in the aspect of the band wanting to share special times and memories with only the fans who were there.

Anyway, I say let's try not to focus so much on speculating about DVDs and whatnot right now, k? It's something that's completely out of our hands, really.

---------------------------------------------------------

More tweets from the band:

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 12 I5Ge9Dqs
https://twitter.com/scandal_tomomi/status/480715773749391360
"The pressure of 12,000 people at Osaka-Jo Hall 「360°」 was awesome! Everyone who came is today's MVP! Thank you! It was the best night"

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 12 ZivPmGNs
https://twitter.com/scandal_rina/status/480717317697851392
"「360°」 @ Osaka-Jo Hall! It was the beeeeest! From the bottom of my heart, thank you! Let's see each other again!"


And they did talk about the World Cup during the MC:

"One of the subjects during the MC was the ongoing World Cup. Drummer RINA divulged, 「A mat of green lawn has been laid out on one side of the dressing room's floor.」 Vocalist HARUNA yelled out, 「Japan isn't doing that well right now, but we believe in miracles! Let's send out power from Osaka!」, and caused a wave with the audience of 12,000 people.

http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/f-et-tp0-20140622-1322290.html



SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 12 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 - Anaheim, CA 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 Paris, FR 4.26「HW」London, UK 4.30「HW」Essen, GER 5.15「HW」Chicago, IL 5.20「HW」Mexico City, MEX 5.22「HW」LA, CA 5.23「HW」Anaheim, CA 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD @武道館5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes @泉大津フェニックス 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @Ibaraki 7.15 Mito 7.17 Tokyo 2018.9.5 SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" @NY 9.7 @SF 9.9 @Anaheim 9.12 @MTY 9.14 @MEX 9.16 @TX
Back to top Go down