Re: Interviews from the SCANDAL SHOW Photobook
Posted on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:47 am

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Oh just realised Haru's was posted a few days ago. Her interview was really touching; had a few good quotes. Looking forward to your next translations!!

Here's a link to the MS performance of Shoujo S if anyone wants to take a look:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/HoxgNUKkcq0/

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Love SCANDAL!!  LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:59 am

jrld

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://last.fm/user/jrldsng
Thank you for the translations! And I'm not intending to be a bother but, are you going to translate more interviews that they did?

Oh, I remember watching that Shoujo S performance and I really felt bad for her when she did that. But you could see how much they've grown as professionals ever since the start of their career.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:55 am

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Yes, please move to LA, HARU! Wink

Thanks for the translations, Kat~

2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA 2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館 2012.11.03+04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014 2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting 2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR 2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK 2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER 2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL 2015.05.20「HW」-Mexico City, MEX 2015.05.22「HW」-Los Angeles, CA 2015.05.23「HW」-Anaheim, CA 2016.01.12+13 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 2016.05.22 SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016 2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス 2017.07.14+15+17 SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:12 pm

TanyaLilac

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalbaby.wordpress.com
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Yes, please move to LA, HARU! Wink

hahaha I knew you'd be happy about that, Jade XD

jrld wrote:And I'm not intending to be a bother but, are you going to translate more interviews that they did?

You're not being a bother, and yeah ... I'm slowwwly working on something from another official book lol. Can't keep things under wraps for long sooo yeah, keep an eye out over the next couple of weeks! I might move it into the SCANDAL Talk section, I'm never really sure where these translations should actually be. @_@

Read (pre-debut) SCANDAL blog translations at Scandal Baby on Wordpress or Livejournal

Translations on SCANDAL HEAVEN:
SCANDAL SHOW Interviews
GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS Artist Book: Long Interview | Photo Archives & Interview Archives
BABY ACTION Magazine Edition: Album Interview | SCANDAL Girl's Love Talk & Conversation
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:20 pm

jrld

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://last.fm/user/jrldsng
TanyaLilac wrote:
You're not being a bother, and yeah ... I'm slowwwly working on something from another official book lol. Can't keep things under wraps for long sooo yeah, keep an eye out over the next couple of weeks! I might move it into the SCANDAL Talk section, I'm never really sure where these translations should actually be. @_@

Thank you so much!
You're an awesome person, really. Really awesome.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:27 pm

owmxxks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
To think that the same Rina who was so frustrated with herself when the band first debuted would years later grow into the musician Rina that would perform an epic 10 minute drum solo at Nippon Budokan! 
Clap 

I can only imagine how much more she and the band together will grow as the years progress onward

Happy 
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:24 am

lazzal

Caless Student
Caless Student
Great interview!! Thanks for the translations!

gonna raise a cat farm now  Clap

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:08 pm

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
ichiruki! wrote:Oh just realised Haru's was posted a few days ago. Her interview was really touching; had a few good quotes. Looking forward to your next translations!!

Here's a link to the MS performance of Shoujo S if anyone wants to take a look:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/HoxgNUKkcq0/
Error 404 Sad
Any other links? I wanna see the vid ^^ thank you Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:12 pm

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:33 am

mumu

Caless Student
Caless Student
ahhh ~ if i were a boy .. i had 11 cats  Clap kekeke . i love that woman too Tanya !

"Queens don't reach the top just by being cute" - Queens are Trumps
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:02 pm

Adidiey

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Funky Grandma
  Clap

Facebook : Adi Gervacio

credits to kaitoKid for the userbar
Back to top Go down