Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Re: 7th Album - 『YELLOW』
Posted Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:03 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
danlexia wrote:What we really need is a new towel song.

YES

This is exactly what I think we need right now too! 

1 month left! I hope the english version of Your song doesnt completely change the feel of the song as well.

7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 7 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:34 pm

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I usually listen to sad songs on V-Day instead.

7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 7 Scanda10
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:41 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Now, I'm torn between the buying regular and tshirt editions. I have to buy just one edition. I need to have more money for my Hong Kong vacay in June.

7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 7 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:42 am

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 7 4b9ce227-ec2c-4a53-832a-5669cfeb73b3

SCANDAL to Release Seventh Album YELLOW
Ahead of World Tour and Tenth Anniversary

7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 7 A3ba3747-f09a-463e-8150-cc06a2922c4f
Barely days after completing their domestic arena tour, SCANDAL – one of Japan’s strongest all-female forces in rock – have announced the international release of upcoming seventh album, YELLOW.

The 13-track record is their first to be entirely self-produced, and will be released in the UK and Europe on 11 March 2016 through JPU Records, ahead of the band’s tenth anniversary and second world tour. It will be available in three editions; CD, MP3 and as a limited edition CD and t-shirt bundle.

SCANDAL burst out of Japan and completed their first world tour in the spring of 2015, playing an impressive 41 solo shows across nine countries. The big step in their already impressive career was captured on film, and will be released on DVD from 4 March through JPU Records, entitled; SCANDAL Documentary film HELLO WORLD.

YELLOW covers a lot of ground, exploring SCANDAL’s usual upbeat pop-rock style, combined with touches of ska, heavy rock and punk. It includes recent singles Sisters and Stamp!, the latter of which was written and composed by guitarist MAMI while on tour outside of Japan. Both songs made it into the weekly top ten of Japan’s Oricon chart. It also features the theme song from their tour DVD Chiisana Honoo, the first time the song has been available on physical or digital formats, as well as a re-recording of Your Song from previous album HELLO WORLD, now featuring full English vocals.

SCANDAL hit Japan’s music industry running, and hasn’t stopped since. Their fresh, upbeat take on pop-rock achieved them the award of Best New Artist Award at the Japan Record Award while they were still teenagers. Since then, all six of their studio albums have reached the top five of the national album charts and they continue to be well loved at home and abroad. In fact, they are so influential amongst girls in Japan that there have been battle of the band competitions for the last four years consisting solely of SCANDAL cover-bands.

With the release of YELLOW, this bright band’s future is looking ever brighter.

Preorder the limited edition t-shirt bundle (only 300 units) now:http://jpurecords.tictail.com/product/scandal_yellow_tshirt 
7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 7 6797e05ae64360f7e8872b1c9255f8c5
Over half a million views outside of Japan for SCANDAL's Sisters music video
7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 7 7000ede7-6660-4cde-8bd5-ec485c24c326
YELLOW Tracklist:
01. Room No.7 
02. Stamp! (Music Video)
03. LOVE ME DO
04. Morning sun
05. Sunday Drive
06. Konyawa Pizza Party
07. Heaven na Kibun
08. SUKI-SUKI (Sample)
09. LOVE
10. Sisters (Music Video)
11. Happy Birthday
12. Chiisana Honoo
13. Your Song -English ver-
SCANDAL are;
MAMI: Guitar, Vocals
HARUNA: Guitar, Vocals
TOMOMI: Bass, Vocals
RINA: Drums, Vocals

More information:
http://www.scandal-4.com/
https://www.youtube.com/scandalSMEJ/  
https://www.facebook.com/scandalofficial/
https://www.instagram.com/scandal_band_official/ 

http://www.jpurecords.com/artists/scandal/  
http://www.jpurecords.com/ 

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:12 pm

neotono

neotono

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Did they just hint a "second world tour"?

7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 7 9CS8aFq
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:05 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
neotono wrote:Did they just hint a "second world tour"?

No,  what they mean by that is the Yellow Asia tour, since they're going overseas it's was mislead to think a World Tour.  
I don't know why they said international album release since its only going on be released in Europe :/

I wish they had "samples" of the other songs on the album, I really want to hear their sound,  especially with the hint of heavy rock and punk.

*sigh* Patience my precious heart. Onion Tea

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:00 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
Europe is outside of Japan so it's international nevertheless ;p

A SCANDAL ska song? Sounds interesting; and here's to another style ~  .smile.

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 7 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:28 pm

Qberto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Playboy Part II has ska sounds with the drums and rhythm guitar parts. It is a rock-ska hybrid. I wouldn't mind hearing another take on that genre at all.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:31 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
Oh, I didn't know about that. Thanks for the info.

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 7 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:09 pm

hana_no_koi

hana_no_koi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
MamiNoodles wrote:Now, I'm torn between the buying regular and tshirt editions. I have to buy just one edition. I need to have more money for my Hong Kong vacay in June.
I would go with the T-Shirt edition if you don't have a SCANDAL shirt. That's the reason I did. But If you really don't mind what the cover looks like and all, just buy the regular edition. Hope that helps you make up your mind.  .uhuh.

7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 7 Standa16
Stay Standard My Friends   .cool.
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:08 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Star~world96®️ wrote:
neotono wrote:Did they just hint a "second world tour"?

No,  what they mean by that is the Yellow Asia tour, since they're going overseas it's was mislead to think a World Tour.

It did kind of seem like they could have been referring to the YELLOW live house tour, but they actually do seem to be hinting at an actual second world tour.

Someone from JPU posted in the SH Facebook group about the post, and I asked them if they were referring to the live house tour.
7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 7 Lz05Wk3

They also gave this reply to someone else:
7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 7 OwpausK

So I guess we'll have to wait and see what unfolds~

-------------------------------------------------------------------

MamiNoodles wrote:Now, I'm torn between the buying regular and tshirt editions. I have to buy just one edition. I need to have more money for my Hong Kong vacay in June.

If you don't mind that it won't have the RE-only bonuses like the sticker, the CD cover that comes with the T-Shirt Edition will be that of the Regular Edition.

So, if you buy the T-Shirt Edition, it's basically like you're getting both editions. Happy

7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 7 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:11 pm

Qberto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm picking up good vibrations

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:15 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Its worth mentioning that JPU if incorrect would advise the fans that they did mean the YELLOW tour, the fact that they are going around the bush and not confirming or denying anything probably means a 2nd World tour is in the works, nothings confirmed yet and we dont know how far away it is but still sounds like good news!

7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 7 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:49 pm

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
Am I the only one that wonders why the Europe release has more than 1 shirt size available for the t-shirt edition when the Japanese version doesn't even give us an option?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:53 pm

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
iamcrazymike wrote:Am I the only one that wonders why the Europe release has more than 1 shirt size available for the t-shirt edition when the Japanese version doesn't even give us an option?
I would assume JPU Records got the design from Japan and had it produced in the UK by a third party. I also think that the European Edition won't come with a nice box or anything like that. At least, that is how I interpret:

"This set it limited to only 300 units and features the same shirt design as the Japanese T-shirt Edition of YELLOW.
The CD is the same as the regular edition of YELLOW."

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:04 am

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
WOW. The regular CD is $7 NZD cheaper to get through JPU. I don't think I want to pay another $7 for some sticker(s)?

7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 7 Scanda10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:53 pm

ryoseki kun

ryoseki kun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jeyzombie
This album is kinda great with such great songs <3 looking forward to my bank account Happy

7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMfYSiqCkx0BfnkrexrjlO2bRSkAthIuNxCX-rlRiy3-WUKca1

あなたは私があなたの生活の中で必要ないことを私に言っている必要があります...
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:53 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Scandal performed "LOVE ME DO" on Premium Melodix recently, and it'll be air on Feb 22nd. So unless we hear previews or OA of this song before then,  this will be the first time hearing it/seeing it live.

Also album release in 3 weeks, just a bit longer, my friends,  just a bit longer.  :onionrider:

-------------------------
There were no threads for this,  and since it's somehow related to an album, I've decided to put this here. I hope it's okay.  Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:08 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
I think the wait is just making me more undecided about this . . .

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:40 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
So please, love me do.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:26 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
TGE and hana_no_koi: Thanks for the tip. I'll pre-order the t-shirt LE on CDJapan this weekend. I have heard that the quality of the shirts by SCANDAL are made in high quality cotton. I like the design of the shirt too!

7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 7 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:25 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

YELLOW is now up for pre-order for 2,100 yen on Japan's iTunes Store. Also, "SUKI-SUKI" has been made available to purchase and download right now for 250 yen! You don't need to pre-order the album; you can purchase it separately. You can't purchase it straight away if you're outside of Japan, although it is possible to get it if you research a bit into it and buy digital gift card codes.

Pre-orders on iTunes for SCANDAL's new album 「YELLOW」, out on March 2nd, have begun from 2/10 (Wed.).
「SUKI-SUKI」, the rock number perfect for winter from the same album, is now available for immediate purchase!

Check out this new song before the album's out!

iTunes: http://u0u0.net/rSeo

#front-page

7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 7 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:56 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Oh boy,  guess I'll wait til the actual album,  I'm too lazy to research lol.
Still went to the I tunes page tho,  at least we got the duration of each song.
Room no. 7 - 1:42, I had a gut feeling this was gonna be one of those short intro songs, hope it's like Scandal no Theme. .balloon.

Also in other news.
LOVE ME DO, will be air on Feb 14th Valentine's Day, Sunday,  on J- Waves radio between 1pm and 4:54pm. (JST)

Yes my Prediction was correct! ♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆

Last edited by Star~world96® on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:31 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : What, Why not,?)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:40 pm

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
Yeah track durations!

Only three weeks left  .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:22 am

dobondo

dobondo

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://dobondo.tumblr.com
Oh God! Hurry up March! I can't take it anymore .omg.

7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 7 5Oj6OpF
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum