Go down

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Thanks so much to everyone who has sent in their submissions so far! There's a day left to get yours in on time!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

KaminariShock wrote:p.s hope you guys remember it will be mami's birthday during the hawaii event.

Of course we remember. Wink

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter Project 「SCANDAL in Hawaii」 - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Shoot...I guess I missed the deadline....
Heh, I misread the 16th as the 19th.... Facepalm

With all that happened recently, it wouldn't have made much sense anyway, and I would have had to redo parts of it again....

Ah well, thanks for the chance! Happy

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
The Fan Letter Project has been successfully given to SCANDAL! I handed it directly to TOMOMI at the second Fan Meeting event in Hawaii this past Monday and she said thanks. Happy

Thanks so much again to everyone who submitted their letters, collages, art, etc.! I'll be posting pictures of the submissions soon.

For now, here's the cover picture, drawn by SH user juanpabl0! The band loved it and they and Eisuke were surprised that it was drawn by someone from Alaska, haha.

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter Project 「SCANDAL in Hawaii」 - Page 2 AgLFbJZ

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Wow, that's an amazing artwork. *shrinks back in horror at his own attempts at art*

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter Project 「SCANDAL in Hawaii」 - Page 2 Scanda10
Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Wow, that is good !

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter Project 「SCANDAL in Hawaii」 - Page 2 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
juanpabl0

juanpabl0

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:The Fan Letter Project has been successfully given to SCANDAL! I handed it directly to TOMOMI at the second Fan Meeting event in Hawaii this past Monday and she said thanks. Happy

Thanks so much again to everyone who submitted their letters, collages, art, etc.! I'll be posting pictures of the submissions soon.

For now, here's the cover picture, drawn by SH user juanpabl0! The band loved it and they and Eisuke were surprised that it was drawn by someone from Alaska, haha.

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter Project 「SCANDAL in Hawaii」 - Page 2 AgLFbJZ

*internal fanboy screaming intensifies* Maaaaaan I wish I was there to see just that! hahaha. And it kinda made me realize something... that it could be possible that I'm the only SCANDAL fan from Alaska unless there's some underground SCANDAL group here or sumthin XD. Which is kinda cool and lonely at the same time. hahaha. XD

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter Project 「SCANDAL in Hawaii」 - Page 2 GI1nNi0
-- HOB | Sunset Strip | LA | 22/05/2015 --
Back to top Go down

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Incredible artwork juanpabl0!

I am looking forward to see everyone's submissions.

Back to top Go down
Oritasu

Oritasu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thank you very much for the delivery .clap.  !!

@juanpabl0  Wow seriously i'm always amazed by your artworks  .wow. good job !
By the way, is it your hobby or do you work in arts ?

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter Project 「SCANDAL in Hawaii」 - Page 2 Lv1Wb6k
Back to top Go down
KaminariShock

KaminariShock

Caless Student
Caless Student
ahhh its amazing !!!!!!!!

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter Project 「SCANDAL in Hawaii」 - Page 2 SBSyT11     

Back to top Go down
juanpabl0

juanpabl0

Caless Student
Caless Student
Oritasu wrote:Thank you very much for the delivery .clap.  !!

@juanpabl0  Wow seriously i'm always amazed by your artworks  .wow. good job !
By the way, is it your hobby or do you work in arts ?

Thanks! I got a degree in fine arts but I don't get to utilize anything I learned in art school ahahaha. I'm mostly self-taught. Happy I do some art-related freelance work on the side while having a non-art related day job. XD

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter Project 「SCANDAL in Hawaii」 - Page 2 GI1nNi0
-- HOB | Sunset Strip | LA | 22/05/2015 --
Back to top Go down
dobondo

dobondo

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://dobondo.tumblr.com
@juanpabl0 Amazing artwork! ^^ it was drawn by hand or digital art?

Thank you Scandal Heaven for this opportunity!
Thanks

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter Project 「SCANDAL in Hawaii」 - Page 2 5Oj6OpF
Back to top Go down
AlanOne

AlanOne

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_ser
As always thanks for Your efforts and I cannot even think all the trouble to stay behind all this work, project, trip and trouble to let us comunicate with our stars, again thanks so much.

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter Project 「SCANDAL in Hawaii」 - Page 2 Prova913
Check my Android App Senbei Jisho
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

For those interested, here are the submissions for the Fan Letter Project! The pictures have been resized to smaller sizes for discretion. Also, I might not have photographed all of them since I was hurriedly trying to shoot them on the bus to the Fan Meeting, but all of the ones I received did make it in!

To reiterate, the project was successfully delivered to SCANDAL at the second Fan Meeting event in Hawaii! It was given to TOMOMI and she flipped through it a bit!

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
My fav letter is the single A4 with the words MAMI SASAZAKI come to Italy. Absolute win.

Love the simplicity! 

Grin

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter Project 「SCANDAL in Hawaii」 - Page 2 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
dampf

dampf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Woah! Many awesome pages i see there (Yoda style). That pixel-art near the end is my favourite.

Rina Suzuki
Probably the best drummer in the world.
Audrey Hepburn's reincarnation.
Back to top Go down
Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
This fan book looks amazing, I love all the fan arts and cosplay. The amount of letters in there are pretty sweet, I'm sure Scandal will love this book. Live!

Back to top Go down
Shinsakuto

Shinsakuto

Caless Student
Caless Student
Many thanks again for your devotion and your work.

When Scandal tells you "Hello world", the world has to say "Hello Scandal".
Back to top Go down
~kyu~

~kyu~

Caless Student
Caless Student
Woah! What an amount of talented people here! All the works are great  .love.

Back to top Go down
pkqisgood

pkqisgood

Caless Student
Caless Student
You guys are awesome
I can see many awesome works in it ,that was great
I love all of them!!!! Good work Loooove
you guys are so amazing to have the costumes exactly what they wear and where they go
Thank u to give us this amazing chance to get closer to SCANDAL  Thanks

SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter Project 「SCANDAL in Hawaii」 - Page 2 <a href=SCANDAL HEAVEN Fan Letter Project 「SCANDAL in Hawaii」 - Page 2 Tumblr10" />
Life is Beautiful so enjoy it >c<
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum