Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』
Posted Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:30 pm

Sedakor

Sedakor

Caless Student
Caless Student
It pains me that I can't be in japan for the lottery.....

Also, is there ANY other way that I can get tickets to the M&G?

I am willing to sacrifice my wallet, or anything it takes

Hello all
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:38 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Sedakor wrote:It pains me that I can't be in japan for the lottery.....

Also, is there ANY other way that I can get tickets to the M&G?

I am willing to sacrifice my wallet, or anything it takes

Sorry, but there is no other way. Japanese artists such as SCANDAL do not typically do M&Gs, so this is only way you will be able to meet them at a show. You also cannot buy your way into a M&G.

front-page - BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 - Page 7 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

『A SPECIAL LIVE to commemorate the release of SCANDAL's BEST ALBUM』 will be broadcasted live on 2/15 on AbemaTV!

In commemoration of BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 out on 2/15, 「SPACE SHOWER MUSIC CAST」, a music channel on AbemaTV, will be live broadcasting 『A SPECIAL LIVE to commemorate the release of SCANDAL's BEST ALBUM』 from 9 pm! The band will be doing a studio live of new songs 『FREEDOM FIGHTERS』 and 『HELLO』 from their best album「SCANDAL」.

On 『SCANDAL MUSIC VIDEO SPECIAL』 from 9:30 onwards, they will be divulging their feelings and inside stories of all 36 songs on this work + looking back on their 10 years through music videos and past live footage.

Don't miss out!

■『A SPECIAL LIVE to commemorate the release of SCANDAL's BEST ALBUM』 program summary
Broadcast date: 2/15 (Wed.) 9:00 pm~9:30 pm
Program URL: https://abema.tv/channels/space-shower/slots/8oCwncJvyHuoRy

■『SCANDAL MUSIC VIDEO SPECIAL』 program summary
Broadcast date: 2/15 (Wed.) 9:00 pm~11:30 pm
Program URL: https://abema.tv/channels/space-shower/slots/8aZ7jfxGsSnsSw

■『SCANDAL MUSIC VIDEO SPECIAL』 repeat broadcast
Broadcast date: 2/16 (Thu.) 8:00 pm~10:00 pm
Program URL: https://abema.tv/channels/space-shower/slots/8aZ7g319rQnyTd

#front-page

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:22 am

okiefan

okiefan

Caless Student
Caless Student
Does anyone know...What size T-shirt is included in the set with a T-shirt?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:44 am

CanadianClub

CanadianClub

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I have just recently been exposed to this wonderful group and have ordered both the regular and the DVD versions of this CD ! I did not know I could change the region on my Computer DVD to watch the DVD's that come with the albums...looking very forward to the release date ! Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:07 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

okiefan wrote:Does anyone know...What size T-shirt is included in the set with a T-shirt?

With the Japan edition, it only comes in a Japanese L = US men's M.

With the JPU Records (UK) edition, you'll be able to select your preferred size. They're available from size S to 2XL.

-----------------------------------------------------

CanadianClub wrote:I have just recently been exposed to this wonderful group and have ordered both the regular and the DVD versions of this CD ! I did not know I could change the region on my Computer DVD to watch the DVD's that come with the albums...looking very forward to the release date ! Happy

Awesome! But hopefully you're aware that you can only change your region about 5 times before it's permanently set and cannot be changed anymore!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:04 am

CanadianClub

CanadianClub

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yes Happy I was told about that by a friend. I have 2 DVD players on my computer...so I will keep one dedicated to the Japan Region, so that i can watch the DVD's when I want. Thanks for pointing that out though as well Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:53 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

CanadianClub wrote:Yes Happy I was told about that by a friend. I have 2 DVD players on my computer...so I will keep one dedicated to the Japan Region, so that i can watch the DVD's when I want. Thanks for pointing that out though as well Happy

You can use something like VLC to bypass the region playback for the DVD playback software, but the DVD firmware are likely to have RPC2 locking which will permanently lock down the drive to a region, try looking for "RPC1 firmware" for your DVD drive. Or keep one computer+DVD drive for say Region 1 and another for Region 2 etc.

RPC1 = software controlled region.
RPC2 = hardware firmware controlled region.

(On another note, most Bluray are not region locked, although they can, but rarely are.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:37 pm

CanadianClub

CanadianClub

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thank you @wildthing for the info Happy I will look into that. I did ask the customer service about the regions in regards to blu rays and they said that in regards to blu rays, North America is in the same region as Japan, so it won't be an issue. My Budokan blu ray worked without a hitch. They said DVD's will be the only issue. So far that has been the case. Thanks for the reply Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:27 pm

KaminariShock

KaminariShock

Caless Student
Caless Student
So are the songs re-recorded or are they the same tracks from the old days? plz help

front-page - BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 - Page 7 SBSyT11     

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:56 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

KaminariShock wrote:So are the songs re-recorded or are they the same tracks from the old days? plz help
There are not rerecorded, but some songs (especially the old ones) have been re mastered to be more "clean" and "polished" sounding.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:00 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

Star~world96® wrote:
KaminariShock wrote:So are the songs re-recorded or are they the same tracks from the old days? plz help
There are not rerecorded, but some songs (especially the old ones) have been re mastered to be more "clean" and "polished" sounding.
Rina had post clips of them doing the mastering in the studio. You can see in the Scandal Heaven Instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOKuGtaD79o/?taken-by=scandal_heaven

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:22 pm

KaminariShock

KaminariShock

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

Metal Mickey wrote:
Star~world96® wrote:
Rina had post clips of them doing the mastering in the studio. You can see in the Scandal Heaven Instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOKuGtaD79o/?taken-by=scandal_heaven
I remember that , i'll think about it (buying it).

front-page - BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 - Page 7 SBSyT11     

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:21 pm

Sedakor

Sedakor

Caless Student
Caless Student
Will the dvd or t shirt be available as a separate item?

I am trying to decide which version to buy, its so hard!

Hello all
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:48 pm

CanadianClub

CanadianClub

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

As far as I know @Sedakor, the DVD's that come with the albums do not get released for separate purchase later...as for the shirts...that i am not sure about. The DVD that came with the Yellow album was worth the price all by itself Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:01 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Sedakor wrote:Will the dvd or t shirt be available as a separate item?

No, neither one is ever made available to purchase separately. Artists in Japan make these limited editions for a reason--to make sure people purchase their music first and foremost. This is one of the main reasons why CD sales are still booming in Japan. Wink

Back to top Go down

SCANDAL's 10th Anniversary Site Updated
Posted Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:26 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)

front-page - BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 - Page 7 Slide11

SCANDAL's special site for their 10th anniversary/best album has been updated! On it you can find SCANDAL's history, comments on the songs from fans, messages from SCANDAL's friends, and more!

http://scabest47.com/

Here are translations of SCANDAL's history + messages from their friends.

SCANDAL's History

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

----------------------------------------------------------------

The comments I wrote for two of the songs made it in! Also, I wish they had remembered to include their appearance at Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014 in their history. Sucks they forgot that. :(

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:51 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Advert / commercial for the album that was aired during tonight's Music Station.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:01 am

victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

Credits for the new songs:

FREEDOM FIGHTERS
Lyrics: RINA
Music: MAMI
Arrangement: Keita Kawaguchi

HELLO
Lyrics: RINA
Music: MAMI
Arrangement: Ryo Eguchi

source

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:14 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

I visited the CD stores in Shinjuku and Shibuya for the launch, TSUTAYA Shibuya had the largest display and had Mami and Rina's clothes on display, Tower record had Haruna and Timo's clothes. 

Mami's and Rina's clothes.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQe_t61gTey

Haruna and Timo's clothes
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQhRH7FgZuF

Browse my instagram for other shots. "wildthing_san" 

Photo panels in Tsutaya Shibuya was HUGE:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQfAVWNg-jG

Photo panel in Tower Records Shinjuku:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQeoi0GgAep

HMV display with autographs:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQhSvQAA5bJ

One thing I want like to mention, even though the CD is released on the 15th, usually the stores will get it the day before either in the morning or late afternoon depending on the store and shipment. In Japan they do not get shipment days earlier and then hold it until official release date, at HMV I saw the delivery guy bring the CDs in to the store today.

Last edited by wildthing on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add info about release date, found tower clothes display, hmv update)

Back to top Go down

Best Album is on the way!
Posted Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:28 am

okiefan

okiefan

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

The new Album shipped from CDJapan yesterday Feb 13....YAY!!! .happy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:37 am

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yeah, I got my HMV order shipped yesterday : )

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:39 pm

CanadianClub

CanadianClub

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Confirmed...mine is on the way as well...both orders have a Best Album, one with the DVD and one without one...and also a blu ray in each order...wonder why the poster boxes they are being shipped in are different sizes? It says small and medium poster boxes. The posters I think were the same for either version.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:06 am

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Furage sales are in: 14,638 copies

#2 on Oricon Daily Album Chart (#1 is Big Bang with 71,461 copies, #3 is Ieiri Leo with 11,284 copies)

* Encore Show has sold 14,171 copies on furage, and 28,817 copies on its first week of sales

* Ieiri Leo's latest studio album, "We" has sold less than 13,099 copies on furage, and 18,245 on its first week

(yay, Big Bang gonna "stole" our #1 spot... again)

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:24 pm

CanadianClub

CanadianClub

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@silentdx...I am sorry, I do not know what furage is....is that a digital download like itunes ?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.