You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Hello, Everyone! Nice to Finnally Joining SH!
Posted Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:16 am

Malê Frazão

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Hi, people!

Nice to meet you all! My name is Malê Frazão and I´m from Brazil.

First of all, I´m glad I finally signed up to Scandal Heaven. I´ve been following the website I think since 2019-2020, after I discovered SH Youtube Channel when I was seeing a Scandal MV and I saw a comment with the english translation of the song (unfortunately, I can´t remember what MV was this - snif). After, I joined the Facebook Group. Now I took courage to sign up and participate the best SCANDAL community overseas!

I am a SCANDAL fan since 2009, when I listened "Shoujo S" for the first time, as a Bleach anime Opening, and from that day on I´ve never stopped listening and following the best all-girl-band in Japan. Thanks do SH I could know better the girls work, ideas, facts and way of living, and my love as a fan just increased. My favourite songs are "Awanaitsumorino Genkidene" and "Mado wo Aketara".

I hope I can contribuite with this awesome community that gave me not just the chance do increase my experience as a fan (not just with the translations, but also with the campaigns, like the "tsuki" video and the messages mural for the 15th anniversary), but to actually watch a SCANDAL concert for the first time: the 15th anniversary livestream.

Best regards to everyone. HARU peace

Back to top Go down
harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Welcome aboard! This is a great community, I hope you enjoy it.

By the way, SCANDAL is coming to Brazil zil zil !!

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down
Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
Hi Malê Frazão and we to SH.  Hopefully we see you around the site, you may had join at the right time like harurob said Scandal is coming to Brazil so we may see more new fans from South America.

Back to top Go down

Malê Frazão

Caless Student
Caless Student
harurob wrote:Welcome aboard! This is a great community, I hope you enjoy it.

Andy666 wrote:Hi Malê Frazão and we to SH.  Hopefully we see you around the site, you may had join at the right time like harurob said Scandal is coming to Brazil so we may see more new fans from South America.

Harub and Andy666,

Yeah! I´ve seen it, thought sometimes I can´t believe that this dream will come true at July 16th LOL. I was thinking that traveling abroad would be the only chance to see SCANDAL´s concerts. When Anime Friends producers announced our girls I got instantly hyped  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

By the way, are you two going to the show on Anime Friends? Is that some topic that people is talking about this here in SH?

Best regards to you all. HARU heart

Back to top Go down
Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer

Harub and Andy666,

Yeah! I´ve seen it, thought sometimes I can´t believe that this dream will come true at July 16th LOL. I was thinking that traveling abroad would be the only chance to see SCANDAL´s concerts. When Anime Friends producers announced our girls I got instantly hyped  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

By the way, are you two going to the show on Anime Friends? Is that some topic that people is talking about this here in SH?

I afraid I can't make it since I live Scotland, bit far for me.   There is a topic on Anime Friends somewhere about the site,   Strange thing about this was a few months back we were chatting how there large Japanese community in Brazil.  Bands like Scandal could be missing a trick by not add it on to their world tour.   Couple of months later Scandal heading to Brazil,  mmmm make you wonder who read what get posted on this site  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Hi Male !

Welcome to SH Happy

I am an English fan ( yes we have people from every where ) and I was lucky enough to see them 'live' in London and they were awesome, hope you manage to see them as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, Everyone! Nice to Finnally Joining SH!
Posted Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:10 pm

etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Bõa dia! and it's about time SCANDAL got to Brasil, I noticed when Oreskaband, their old pals from Osaka, played there.... I see that you like Mado wo aketara too, what a moving song and lyrics. Welcome aboard, enjoy the lifelong journey

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, Everyone! Nice to Finnally Joining SH!
Posted Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:50 pm

Malê Frazão

Caless Student
Caless Student
OuAndy666 wrote:

Harub and Andy666,

I afraid I can't make it since I live Scotland, bit far for me.   There is a topic on Anime Friends somewhere about the site,   Strange thing about this was a few months back we were chatting how there large Japanese community in Brazil.  Bands like Scandal could be missing a trick by not add it on to their world tour.   Couple of months later Scandal heading to Brazil,  mmmm make you wonder who read what get posted on this site  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

etwee wrote:Bõa dia! and it's about time SCANDAL got to Brasil, I noticed when Oreskaband, their old pals from Osaka, played there.... I see that you like Mado wo aketara too, what a moving song and lyrics. Welcome aboard, enjoy the lifelong journey

Good morning!

Andy, in fact, it is said that Brazil has the largest japanese community outside Japan. Glad that could contribute for a spreading of japanese culture here. Certainly it would be even more difficult to host bands like SCANDAL if we didn’t have it.

Etwee, i’ve never thought SCANDAL could come to Brazil so early. I jumped from my chair when I saw anime Friends announcement! They made me come to an anime convention after 18 years lol. I love “Mado wo Aketara” so much! It’s a song with wide and deep feelings. I even made a post card with a liric of the song in kanji, as a japanese practice.

Back to top Go down
ziptie

ziptie

Caless Student
Caless Student
Welcome to the forum! I'm a new member myself. I saw Scandal live once and it was an amazing experience so I'm glad you're able to see them so soon too!

Back to top Go down
harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Malê Frazão wrote:
harurob wrote:Welcome aboard! This is a great community, I hope you enjoy it.

Yes I'll be there for sure! It's going to be special. I think there isn't a topic in SH but people are talking about through WhatsApp or Discord.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.