Go down

AM² Convention 2011 [Page 35 of 39]

Re: AM² Convention 2011
Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Totes McGoats

Totes McGoats

Caless Student
Caless Student
the feeling of making eye contact with them and shaking the softest hands ever can not be put into words. I'm glad we got Tomomi to do her voice bass .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:26 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pacrimguru wrote:hey guys, SH lurker here. i was at yesterday's panel and the concert and have to congratulate you guys for your spirited support of scandal. i actually sat near the back at the concert and could see you guys rocking out with your glow sticks the entire time. you guys must have had a larger redbull than tomomi had!

i wasn't able to attend the meet and greet for either day. can anyone go in detail about what happened at those events? did you get pictures with them? did they end up signing anything but the boards?

thanks again, keep up the good work!

at the first meet and greet we were sitting at a table with the 4 members and the translator, luckily the whole S-H group fit in at once so we were all sitting at the same table with SCANDAL right in front of us like 2 feet away, too close to be true... We got to ask questions for about 7 to 10 minutes. At the meet and greet today we got about 10 minutes as well to ask questions and they were taking gifts Via someone, not personally, they also gave us a handshake at the end!

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 35 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Vince_Untan

Vince_Untan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://a-fantasy-based-on-reality.tumblr.com/
Omgosh I know right all of there hands were so godly ....super soft,and now tomomi is spam twitting...of the places she's been haha big hando xD

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 35 Vincesig
L٥ﻻﻉ√٥υ
BA Magazine -RINAri-
76-if you were born a foreginer what would you be named?
Angelina
93- whats the number one thing you want SCANDAL to do?
america tour. the place i dont wanna forget.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 35 6084075755_e966d7941c
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:28 pm

five

five

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi Tofu, When I took this picture I forgot that is a SH t-shirt. I was like hmm....I think I saw that design and name before lol.

[img]AM² Convention 2011 - Page 35 Img7781p[/img]

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Counterclock

Counterclock

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
tofu wrote:Their hands were soooooo soft.....
Also, props to glen for getting the banner made
Props to war for the shirts
Props to vince for giving them the pictures
Props to Ross and jade for the pictures

It was fun meeting everyone!

When have you ever touched a womans hand, and thought they where tough? .evilgrin.

Yo guys, you actually talked to each other right? I ask this cause Im taking summer classes, and we covered the story of people who only have personalities through the Internet, and I cant imagine a conversation like this taking place.

SH member1: Hey! Are you an SH member too?
SH member2: Yeah man been a Scandal fan since [insert date here]
SH member1: Thats great man
SH member2: Yes it is......
(Akward moment of silence)
SH member1: Yeah.....well.... hey Ill see yeah in the Internet!!
SH member2: Oh yeah nice meeting you!

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 35 The_legend_of_giant_dad_by_theblasianbruski-d6sotfu
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:15 pm

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Counterclock wrote:

When have you ever touched a womans hand, and thought they where tough? .evilgrin.

It was because they play guitars/bass and drums, so I thought that their hands would be calased

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 35 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 35 Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Counterclock

Counterclock

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
tofu wrote:
Counterclock wrote:

It was because they play guitars/bass and drums, so I thought that their hands would be calased

Of course, Im just messing with ya, hey did you get to speak with them tofu?

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 35 The_legend_of_giant_dad_by_theblasianbruski-d6sotfu
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:25 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Counterclock wrote:
tofu wrote:
Counterclock wrote:

After their panel we got to get an autograph from every member and some people actually got some conversation, TOMO pointed and my shirt and I asked her if she liked it and she gave me thumbs up and said she liked it :D I was wearing the SH shirt

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:44 pm

Belz...

Banned
Banned

I hate you.

Noodles wrote:at the first meet and greet we were sitting at a table with the 4 members and the translator, luckily the whole S-H group fit in at once so we were all sitting at the same table with SCANDAL right in front of us like 2 feet away, too close to be true... We got to ask questions for about 7 to 10 minutes. At the meet and greet today we got about 10 minutes as well to ask questions and they were taking gifts Via someone, not personally, they also gave us a handshake at the end!

Where and when will the answers be posted ?

Did you give them the letters / pictures ?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:46 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Belz... wrote:

I hate you.

Noodles wrote:at the first meet and greet we were sitting at a table with the 4 members and the translator, luckily the whole S-H group fit in at once so we were all sitting at the same table with SCANDAL right in front of us like 2 feet away, too close to be true... We got to ask questions for about 7 to 10 minutes. At the meet and greet today we got about 10 minutes as well to ask questions and they were taking gifts Via someone, not personally, they also gave us a handshake at the end!

Where and when will the answers be posted ?

Did you give them the letters / pictures ?

I'm not press so I dont have the answers to the questions whatsoever, probably will be posted later today/tomorrow by Jade/Ross. About the letters/pictures I was told they were given to the girls yesterday, so I guess they did receive em. I'm sure Ross/Jade will be able to answer your questions with more exactitude compared to me just guessing around.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:01 pm

Counterclock

Counterclock

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Noodles wrote:
Counterclock wrote:
tofu wrote:
Counterclock wrote:

After their panel we got to get an autograph from every member and some people actually got some conversation, TOMO pointed and my shirt and I asked her if she liked it and she gave me thumbs up and said she liked it :D I was wearing the SH shirt

Cool stuff, what was your shirt like Noodles? Vaya, ahora mismo me siento un poco triste de no haber poder estado.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:39 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
First I want to thank all you guys for an incredible weekend together. Whether at home or traveling, Scandal-fandom is usually a completely solo thing for me and I can't say enough how much the camaraderie made a crazy time even that much better. I know I'm not the most talkative guy around but I'm really going to miss hanging out with all of you.

Counterclock wrote:
Yo guys, you actually talked to each other right? I ask this cause Im taking summer classes, and we covered the story of people who only have personalities through the Internet, and I cant imagine a conversation like this taking place.

It's only strange at the very beginning because unless everyone has exchanged pictures it's awkward to figure out who is the person you're looking/waiting for. We all got along great and talked constantly about all sorts of things. It actually seems weird to me going the other way, thinking about how now that the weekend is over all these people who I've shared these experiences with and consider to be my friends won't be around IRL every day.

Random highlights from the show that are in my head at the moment....

- The Tomo Red Bull story. IIRC she said she ordered a Red Bull somewhere and she explained: "Japanese Red Bull" makes a gesture with her hands of a tiny can "American Red Bull" makes a gesture of a tall, huge can with her hands "......why??"
Just the way she said "why" was so innocent and perplexed. Very cute. Happy

- During 星の降る夜に on the drum hit right in-between the little bass line and the guitar solo, Haruna let out this incredible distorted-vocal "OW" that just blew me away. Who knows how accurate my memory is, but I just have this image burned in my head of petite, beautiful Haruna stepping up to the mic and nailing this badass, low, distorted shout kicking the song into the guitar solo.

- Mami thanking the fans who showed up at the airport. Pulling off something like that in a way that is warm and welcoming and not stalkerish takes care and a level head, and we absolutely succeeded 100%.

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:05 am

gabe_majere

gabe_majere

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Haa looks like u guys spent a very nice time, i'm so sad i couldn't make the trip, stupid work related stuff kept me from going.
I cant wait to see the pics

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:40 am

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
That was a fun concert worth waiting in line for 4 hours...even with the fact that I work up with a huge headache, it was still worth it. I did hate the fact that you had to buy $30 shirts in order to get an autograph. I feel like we pretty much had to buy autographs. Other than that, everything was fun. I did see a few of you SH members...but I was too shy to say hi. .shy.

If anyone wants to know about which instruments they used, these are the ones they used(I don't know everything about their guitars but this should give you a good idea).
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:45 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
@Counterclock That is great spanish you got there :o is that your main language? My shirt was the one wat made for all of us and that I cant thank him enough that I got it! Someone took a pic of it and posted here I believe XD

@KoiMoyou WHAT?!?!?! you where there and didnt even bother saying hi? -_-

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:33 am

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
like I said...I was shy. I don't know why. I've always been shy with big groups.

Last edited by KoiMoyou on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:40 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Dude, that shirt crap really pissed me off, no autographs anytime after or before that.
Whoever was in charge of the pictures and autograph thing, is/are douche(s).

But, nonetheless, it was fun, especially the Ihop afterwards, we fulfilled Tomo's want for strawberry pancakes

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 35 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 35 Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:33 am

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
five wrote:Hi Tofu, When I took this picture I forgot that is a SH t-shirt. I was like hmm....I think I saw that design and name before lol.

[img]AM² Convention 2011 - Page 35 Img7781p[/img]
DAMNIT LOL. I would have also been in that picture if I wasn't so short. I think that was when we were exchanging our summer festival tickets for the Bleach trading cards. XD Got like, 15 booster packs and a Sasuke cardbiner. Damn Tofu for blocking me! D;<

Like Sam said, it was only sort of awkward during the beginning but after we knew each other's names (which took me quite a while...I'm still trying to match everyone's online and RL names lol), it wasn't really hard to talk to each other and stuff. I was pretty glad that everyone was rather nice since I'm not the most talkative person around either. But Lale and I were able to get like 75 summer festival tickets from some of the SH members LOL. We thought everyone would use theirs though so we only got 15 summer fest tickets from each person after every trip or something...

Like, we'd go down to the first floor to win prizes, then go up and someone would say 'oh where did you get those things? you can have my summer fest tickets if you want. :D I'm not going to use them", then we'd go down again to win some more prizes, go up again where everyone else is and the same thing would happen LOL. And I actually pretty much ditched my RL friends to hang out with the SH members - everyone was that awesome. ;P It's too bad that we were together for only a few days though. T__T

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:40 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Ah man; I can't believe it's already over! These past 5 days have been absolutely amazing, and it was so awesome to meet all of you. Thanks for such a great time, everyone. Thumbs Onion

Though I cannot wait to finally get more than a few hours of sleep tonight/sleep in tomorrow for as long as I want. hahah. Tongue

For those of you wondering: The fan letters were successfully delivered to SCANDAL on Sunday during their autograph session. I personally handed them over (though not directly to SCANDAL lol) and watched them being given to Eisuke. So don't worry; they definitely got them.

@alrick: lol Gackt didn't actually show up? Well, he was never officially announced; they just strongly hinted that he would come. I guess since he didn't have a contract to then, he decided not to go in the end.

@KoiMoyou: haha though I wish you did join us, I don't blame you; we were pretty rowdy and maybe just a little intimidating with 15+ people lol. It was nice meeting you briefly, though!

So that's two for two: SCANDAL loved my BABY ACTION uniform as well. When they walked in for the press conference today before the second M&G, RINA noticed my uniform first and said, "Oh! BABY ACTION!" The other members looked around and then saw me, and were like, "Sugoi!" "Hayai!" And during the handshakes, HARU: "Nice!", TOMO: "Sugoi!". MAMI: "Ne!" AM² Convention 2011 - Page 35 Oie_2573188OJMaucu1

Obligatory SH group photo (can't believe this was the last one!):
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 35 1-4

And there are a TON of things I need to post. Over the next few days, I'll try my best to post as many things as I can, such as questions and answers from all of the events, the things they said during their lives, photos, etc. So be patient, everyone!

One photo to tide you over for now (from their press conference earlier today):
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 35 Press1

Yeah, it was pretty much impossible to get every single member to look at your camera at the same time. haha. At least MAMI's looking at my camera in this one lol.

And just an FYI because I know people will ask: I can't give out untagged/higher resolution photos, so please don't ask if you can have any. Thanks.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 35 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:03 am

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Damnit. I messed up on the bunny ears thing for you in that group picture Jade. LOL. MY ARMS ARE TOO SHORT. WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY.

I'll probably start uploading my pictures in the next couple days or so. I have ~500 pictures from the convention...LOL. Gotta take a look through them to delete the super blurry ones and so forth.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:07 am

macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thank for the updates Jade. I'm so happy for u guys again. Looks like u all had a great time. Looking forward to more updates!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:10 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
@Jade oh my dear goodness that photo is so good... I asked you to see the pics at IHOP but I guess you didnt hear me LOL. Thanks so much for everything and for being so helpful again!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:11 am

alrick13

alrick13

@ Jade how many uniforms do you actually have?

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 35 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:27 am

Squall

Squall

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks a lot for your coverage of this event. I'm so jealous.
I'm really looking forward for more pictures and stories. Thumbs Onion

Thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:41 am

Vince_Untan

Vince_Untan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://a-fantasy-based-on-reality.tumblr.com/
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Ah man; I can't believe it's already over! These past 5 days have been absolutely amazing, and it was so awesome to meet all of you. Thanks for such a great time, everyone. Thumbs Onion

Though I cannot wait to finally get more than a few hours of sleep tonight/sleep in tomorrow for as long as I want. hahah. Tongue

For those of you wondering: The fan letters were successfully delivered to SCANDAL on Sunday during their autograph session. I personally handed them over (though not directly to SCANDAL lol) and watched them being given to Eisuke. So don't worry; they definitely got them.

@alrick: lol Gackt didn't actually show up? Well, he was never officially announced; they just strongly hinted that he would come. I guess since he didn't have a contract to then, he decided not to go in the end.

@KoiMoyou: haha though I wish you did join us, I don't blame you; we were pretty rowdy and maybe just a little intimidating with 15+ people lol. It was nice meeting you briefly, though!

So that's two for two: SCANDAL loved my BABY ACTION uniform as well. When they walked in for the press conference today before the second M&G, RINA noticed my uniform first and said, "Oh! BABY ACTION!" The other members looked around and then saw me, and were like, "Sugoi!" "Hayai!" And during the handshakes, HARU: "Nice!", TOMO: "Sugoi!". MAMI: "Ne!" AM² Convention 2011 - Page 35 Oie_2573188OJMaucu1

Obligatory SH group photo (can't believe this was the last one!):
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 35 1-4

And there are a TON of things I need to post. Over the next few days, I'll try my best to post as many things as I can, such as questions and answers from all of the events, the things they said during their lives, photos, etc. So be patient, everyone!

One photo to tide you over for now (from their press conference earlier today):
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 35 Press1

Yeah, it was pretty much impossible to get every single member to look at your camera at the same time. haha. At least MAMI's looking at my camera in this one lol.

And just an FYI because I know people will ask: I can't give out untagged/higher resolution photos, so please don't ask if you can have any. Thanks.

Damn jade I'm super jelly....I only was able to get airpot photos not alot either but hey what can I do...an I wasn't able to make it in the last group picture Dx you rook it before I came out of the meet an greet bit amazing pictures Nice one

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 35 Vincesig
L٥ﻻﻉ√٥υ
BA Magazine -RINAri-
76-if you were born a foreginer what would you be named?
Angelina
93- whats the number one thing you want SCANDAL to do?
america tour. the place i dont wanna forget.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 35 6084075755_e966d7941c
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.