Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

Re: 3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』
Posted Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:18 am

kirei_kawaii^-^

kirei_kawaii^-^

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The "Baby Action (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version) $63.49" or "The Deluxe Magazine Edition" is a CD that is encased with a magazine-style case...similar to Meisa Kuroki's "Magazine" album...check out these photos here: http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u35033006

It's gonna be simlar to that...I think it would be cool! I'm excited about it! LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Rokuken

Rokuken

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kirei_kawaii^-^ wrote:The "Baby Action (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version) $63.49" or "The Deluxe Magazine Edition" is a CD that is encased with a magazine-style case...similar to Meisa Kuroki's "Magazine" album...check out these photos here: http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u35033006

Oh My Gosh! It's a first for a SCANDAL Album! It's a "MUST-HAVE"! .rage. Is the First Press like a pre-order thing? If it is, should I click to reserve it? And if I reserve it, should I need to pay already?

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 7 Shoutbox-sig

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 7 Untitled-1
SCANDAL is not my obsession, it's my ADDICTION.
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:21 pm

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I preorder, but they wont actually charge u until its ready to ship on release date.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:45 pm

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
kirei_kawaii^-^ wrote:The "Baby Action (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version) $63.49" or "The Deluxe Magazine Edition" is a CD that is encased with a magazine-style case...similar to Meisa Kuroki's "Magazine" album...check out these photos here: http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u35033006

It's gonna be simlar to that...I think it would be cool! I'm excited about it! LOVE
really? if this album gonna have that type of case it will be sooo cool .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:46 pm

kirei_kawaii^-^

kirei_kawaii^-^

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
rokuken wrote:Oh My Gosh! It's a first for a SCANDAL Album! It's a "MUST-HAVE"! .rage. Is the First Press like a pre-order thing? If it is, should I click to reserve it? And if I reserve it, should I need to pay already?

If you pre-order from CDJapan, you have to pay right away, but if you pre-order from play-asia, I think they won't charge your card until it's in shipping process.

From my experience, I think it's best to always pre-order the limited edtions with photo booklets (like the Deluxe Magazine Edition coz I'm sure it's gonna have lots of pretty photos) first, bcoz ones they are sold out from CDJapan & other online stores that ships to America, the only place where I can purchase them is from Yahoo Japan Auctions by using Celga. Limited Editions w/photo books or similar to that Deluxe Magazine Edition, usually sell close to $100 once they are sold out. So I will always pre-order photo book editions first, & then the CD+DVD editions.

I regreted for a long time for not ordering the Photo Book LE of "BEST SCANDAL" album...& I managed to find a great deal @ YJA for 2000yen (about $25-30)...but other sellers were selling them up to $100.

Last edited by kirei_kawaii^-^ on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:03 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@kirei_kawaii
I have pre-ordered 'Love Survive' and 'Baby action' from CDJapan and they
state on the confirmation e-mail that payment will not be taken until the
order is shipped.
But I do have an account with them.

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 7 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Belz...

Banned
Banned
Same here. In fact, CDJapan usually bills me several _weeks_ after they ship my parcels...

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:08 pm

kirei_kawaii^-^

kirei_kawaii^-^

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
tonymiller wrote:@kirei_kawaii
I have pre-ordered 'Love Survive' and 'Baby action' from CDJapan and they
state on the confirmation e-mail that payment will not be taken until the
order is shipped.
But I do have an account with them.

Really? Coz I pre-ordered mine from CDJapan about 2 days ago, & they have already charged my debit card. I payed via PayPal, that way I could get 1,000yen points back after my items ship...I plan on using those points for Perfume's next album.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:11 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Maybe debit is different from credit for some reason. CDJapan hasn't charged my credit card yet for my preorders.

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:16 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@kirei_kawaii^-^: You were charged right away because you paid and were charged by PayPal, and not by CD Japan themselves. If CDJ processes your card, then yes, they will not charge you until after your order ships.

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 7 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:18 pm

kirei_kawaii^-^

kirei_kawaii^-^

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
320x200 wrote:Maybe debit is different from credit for some reason. CDJapan hasn't charged my credit card yet for my preorders.

Oh, you're so lucky...I wish they haven't charged my card yet...I could've used my money for my Celga package to be shipped to me, coz I'm sure I'm gonna be paying close to $200 for the EMS shipping T_____T.

@thoseguiltyeyes: Oh, I see. I still would've paid via PayPal though coz they have offerings right now like 1000yen frequent shopper points back for orders over 5000yen when you pay with PayPal.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:33 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Man do I want those CDs but so their so expensive..... the Magazine and CD Limited is like 50 Aussie Bucks.... wonder if my mum would get that for me....

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 7 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:34 am

yuiseven

yuiseven

International Performer
International Performer
hmmm.......I want to buy but have no pay pal and cdt card......but now I stil confuse with Single and Album.......what the different besides the spelling..... .pinch.

want to pre-order the single but seems like can;t do that til I create one pay pal acc!!!!! .toj.

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 7 Rinto_zps0e831a3a
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:17 am

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Basically, Singles will only have 3 to 4 songs while the Album will have around 12 to 13 songs. Amongst those 12 to 13 songs, some of them will be the same songs from the Singles released before the Album. As to how many will be from the Singles, it probably depends on the number of Singles that were released before the Album (but after the previous album of course).

Hope this helps~~

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:45 am

yuiseven

yuiseven

International Performer
International Performer
@chiy102 oh! okay~ I thought Single is just like only one song that they'll debut in their coming album which is not separately like Single and Album above...:D okay now I got it..:D

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 7 Rinto_zps0e831a3a
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:15 am

layachanx3

layachanx3

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Baby Action cover (?)
3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 7 261795_195167843865009_153986751316452_522168_5622127_n

I.AM.SPEECHLESS .toj.

HARU ish cute but why cant i stop staring at RINA? XD

credits to scandal magic .rich.

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 7 Sigggggy
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:24 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
woah..........................................if that's the cover to Baby Action.................holy crap. goodbye uniforms hello new style!

speechless

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 7 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 7 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:25 am

Belz...

Banned
Banned
... Onion Love Love

Oh, my.... oh my !!

Thanks. They're amazing on this. So there ARE skirts on those uniforms after all !
:druul:

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:31 am

Luanna

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
BEAUTIFUL.GORGEOUS. ZOMG. ASDFGHJKL. .nosebleed. i can't wait for the release of this album ;___________________; thank you~

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 7 Sig
"We'd rather have them look at us, not our school uniforms"- Haruna
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:36 am

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
ASDFGHJKFEIROTHIKJRSJG!?>!?!?!??!

THEY ALL LOOK SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Nice one

thanks for the update~

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 7 Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:47 am

ハナビラ~

ハナビラ~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
if that´s really the cover then it´s awesome! .love. I like the more darker colour of it.
and Mami looks soo good in this TOJ Onion

上がり下がり 嘆き笑い 生きる
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:47 am

Paladinoras

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
They do look good but...

since when did SCANDAL become SCNDL48?

FFFFFFFFFF, I'm starting to really lose hope here girls...

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 7 R7kd9g

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:50 am

Riichan48

Riichan48

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
cool !!!
they're so HOT !!!
can't stop staring at Rina too ~ .nosebleed.
look at mami's pose .. whew !

they're always COOL whatever style they're in .. Happy

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 7 Tumblr_m6mef3EDrf1qhx9ubo1_250
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:56 am

arcanum

arcanum

Caless Student
Caless Student
speechless. I honestly don't know what to say. Closest word to how i felt seeing that, is probably awestruck :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:23 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
I just saw the CD's cover and ITS EPIC!!! They looks so different! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=195167843865009&set=a.154013194647141.30019.153986751316452&type=1&theater

I'm only doing this cause I don't know how to upload pics...

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 7 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.