Confess your trouble. [Page 11 of 11]

Re: Confess your trouble.
Posted Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:09 am

Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
@Mamisoul that's really a trouble for you, it looks like she's your twin... well that's a bestfriend i think..

this is a nice topic 
well if I would write up all my troubles here it would be a trouble too...

well here's one.
last week my sister brought the idea of having an exchanging gift, though it's only us (family) and some of our relatives close to us. here comes picking of the person I would give gift, but unfortunately I picked my brother well not just a brother A VERY RICH BROTHER... that brothe of mine doesn't live here, he lives in manila for living and he's doing great their, because he's a videographer his paid high. I don't know what he likes because he's the eldest of us, and we're not that close to each other.. well like uhm, not that close...

and here's another one...
my bestfriend (not) had her bestfriend. and her bestfriend told me to talk to her besfriend if what's the problem going around (like why the clouds will care?) and I'm hesitating on how could I talk or how would I talk to my bestfriend (not) on what problem going around..
am I that really supposed to care?

Confess your trouble. - Page 11 SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:18 pm

spin_along

spin_along

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@somechineseguy

Yeah, I play... or I try lol
Maybe when everything is solved and we get to an agreement about what to do with that recorded song, I can share it here in scandal heaven if anyone gets interested.

You're right about thinking of the positive things the band brought me, I know that. I just change from accepting the situation to suddenly getting crazy mad about what happened and how it happened. There was a point in these years when I actually thought that maybe the band would be my future, and I know I wasn't the only one. I'm a designer and illustrator, so I was bringing music on top of everything I've studied in my life. I know the other guitarist is just as disappointed and sad/mad as I am.

@MamiSoul

The same thing happened to someone I know, there was this girl doing everything exactly like her and we were both very creeped out by that. In that case, it was just a phase and that girl stopped doing that eventually, let's hope it's the same with you lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Daz

Daz

International Performer
International Performer
Hi guys, I'm here to post on behalf of Amz as he is unable to post at SH anymore. >w<

"iv got a probs,
im going crazy, i have messed up really bad, i went crazy over a girl who i thought was my one, i raged rally bad, i swear, i punched the wall, i got pissed off at my fams and got banned in SH in result i realized i made a big mistake cos shes not the girl who i thought, i regret wat i did and i miss SH and wish the admins will give me another chance." -Amz

Confess your trouble. - Page 11 Pixela10Confess your trouble. - Page 11 Pixela15
 " Love feels good than smoking weed  " - Adii '14
" Love is spicy. It's delicious but makes you choke "  - Adii '14
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:02 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
aww..
i hope they will give you a second chance, Amz :3

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Confess your trouble. - Page 11 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:36 am

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@spin_along

I've heard that just experiencing the fun of being in a garage band is worth it but this is the first time I've heard of the bad side. First off, I'm sorry it all broke down that way. You seemed the most committed and the other guys just couldn't deal with the responsibility/pressure so they decided to turn away - that's what I thought. Why? Sadly, I'm weak-willed and happen to do that often. It's just like running away. I can't find a solution to your problem because I wouldn't know what that feels like but I hope you won't dwell on it too much. Don't let depression come back, it's taken up too much of your life already. 
Maybe you could find new members who wouldn't mind playing those original songs. It wouldn't be the same but maybe a new band with hopefully more responsible people would be worth it, especially if you love being in a band so much. Or you could call all your old members in a meeting and lay out the problem. Just to talk about why who did what, etc. Maybe they ran out of ambition/inspiration and need a little boost to get them back on the road. They could be dealing with things of their own, too. 

I have no experience with these band things so I apologize if those ideas sound stupid lol But I do love playing my instruments, music, have been depressed and still coping. 

Touch your guitar. It needs some love :smirk: lol or take up drumming - it helped me a lot

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:30 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
(sorry for answering so late)

@Sensai Steve
I had this situation few years ago. It was a girl that I met at my sport club. After some times, she started to say that she was too busy for going out with me. At first, I said "okay, maybe another day". The days passed and it was time for me to go on holidays. So, we just talked by phone. And one night, her best friend (who was a friend of me as well) told me that she was cheating on me. It was heart breaking because I loved her so much and it was my first "real" relationship (by that, I mean, not a 3 weeks relationship). I didn't know what to do because I didn't want to lost her. At first, I thought maybe I could forgive her and it was probably my fault (when you're in love, you can sometimes accuse yourself for no reason). But few days after, I knew she was not that busy because she was going out with friends. So I said "okay, you don't have time for me, I have enough of that, you don't deserve me, goodbye". It was hard but at least, it was necessary.
Her best friend told me that she cried, but I didn't talk to her again even if I saw her 2 times after. I didn't even look at her.

Confess your trouble. - Page 11 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down