Go down

Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
Yeeeaaaah !!!

I like the title !

This single looks good if it will have some chorus !

By the way, it will be release 4 days after my first anniversary to my discover of SCANDAL .love.

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 Sans_t14
Back to top Go down
sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Translation of Natalie's(?) article:

It was revealed that SCANDAL will release their new single ”Awanai tsumori no Genki de ne” on May 22th!
The song will be served as the theme song for the upcoming movie “Ore wa Mada Honki Dashitenai dake”.
Since the movie director, Fukuda Yuichi, requested SCANDAL with his own will, so it has come true.

The song which was written after seeing the movie was finished into most straight rock tune in the history of the band.
Furthermore, it’s also a love song that anyone can share the feelings.

The movie, ”Ore wa Mada Honki Dashitenai dake”, is a comedy film that features on a middle-aged man who divorced and left the company. It depicts the story of his struggle to become a cartoonist. It will be published at the theater nationwide on June 15.

SCANDAL commented, “I’m very honored to be requested to serve the theme song. The movie’s hero is a middle-aged man, but it will encourage everyone regardless of age and *oooops bad word detected*. So, not to give too much to the theme of the work, we produced a life-size song.Since it is a release after the live event which was a very big milestone for SCANDAL, so the new song is our “earnest” song that contains our spirits. We wish the song is loved by a lot of people along with the movie.”

(kudos to: tokyogirlsupdate.com)

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down
Kazu-x-Haz

Kazu-x-Haz

International Performer
International Performer
Wow that Sounds Cool Can't Wait to listen to it When it Gets Released & I'm Also Amazed that they Really Worked so Hard

Back to top Go down
haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
i'm actually itching to hear a new song from them. 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 405280
finally~! and i love the title~ 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 641818
Happy Collector was a great hit for KyouKoi, i wonder how will this turn out for
this new movie~

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”
15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 URT1EYY
15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 Mskdbd
l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I like what I heard in that trailer. Then again, I always like that kind of rolling pop rock. Great songs to drive to. Looking forward to it.

And I would advise people not to expect ShunSen or anything like Western rock music because it ain't gonna be anything like that. Their definition of the term might be different from ours.

Back to top Go down
haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
just heard the preview~
it has the Happy Collector + S.L. Magic feel into it~ (IMO)
i love it~ 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 12776
can't wait for the single~ \m//

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”
15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 URT1EYY
15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 Mskdbd
l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down
Mirytie

Mirytie

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The music seems great.
The movie seems funny too XD
I can't wait for the single .love.

P.S.: I was reffering to a hiatus before. Because most artists have it sooner or later, but SCANDAL doesn't seem to have any ideas of doing that XD

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 295982_4318448326990_420683964_n

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 MMuserbar
"Pouring tears, Its not being weak, Its not regret,
Its pieces from my pain"

-Namida no Regret
Back to top Go down
wormwood

wormwood

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Something to look forward to! LOVE

Back to top Go down
Mr. Suzuki

Mr. Suzuki

International Performer
International Performer
can't wait to hear it! 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 450165

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 15859RIIIINNNNAAAAA-CHAAAAANN

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 Back_o1215th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 772750
Back to top Go down
hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I've been craving for a new single/song from them ... the preview wasn't that clear but it has a nice feeling on it....

I'm sure they'll surprise us once again with this new Single

Back to top Go down
Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Mr. Suzuki wrote:can't wait to hear it! 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 450165

I just wanted to say the same, Suzuki-chan! .clap.

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down
7vend

7vend

Caless Student
Caless Student
awesome ! thats was my birthday gift from Scandal !! cant wait for its release ~~~ .clap.

Back to top Go down
Anil92

Anil92

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Wow a new single for 2013 huh?? great!! Love the title of the single =) I so can't wait to hear it !! May come faster!!! XDD

SCANDAL Band 4 EVER!! .upwalk.
Back to top Go down
anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
I can't also wait to hear the whole song after I listened to the preview! 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 911293And I like the movie's story... It may be funny and all, but it can be very encouraging/inspiring (Middle-aged man quitting his job to be a mangaka? That takes a lot of will, hard work and luck.).

Hopefully more SCANDAL songs will be used as theme songs for great movies in the future. It will pave way for more exposure for SCANDAL. 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 924158

Back to top Go down
Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
im liking the preview already! woohoo! it's so good.....i can't wait to hear the whole thing. it's gonna be good!

wonder what the b-side will sound like....ooh can't wait to hear it too. but i'm loving the preview!

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
sillentdx wrote:PREVIEW!!!

Well, they said it would be a straight rock number but TBH it doesn't really sound rock enough for me It's more of the Pop Rock category. From the preview it has some FUTURE type vibe.

Back to top Go down
FreeFall

FreeFall

International Performer
International Performer
Very anxious for it! The movie seems very nice too!
Also wondering about the B-side hehe

The next day after MAMI's birthday! Nice 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 572615

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 Timooverflow

TIMO OVERFLOW!!

Back to top Go down
jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
^ ikr... sugoi!

and yea, they work really hard this year. i'm proud to be their fan .toj.

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 Tumblr_mkbaztDHJP1s2ouyoo1_400

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down
UYL

UYL

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
ever victorious! .clap.

People who misunderstand my fascination to Japanese Music are no different to those who really don't understand that MUSIC is a UNIVERSAL language.

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 530278_518239518200301_1411499125_n

Men 7900 lp battle damage received but in my turn? .cool.
OTK! I drained 8000 before the BP comes! GG
.tsk.
Back to top Go down
alrick13

alrick13

You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

preview from youtube

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
raynsity wrote:Well, they said it would be a straight rock number but TBH it doesn't really sound rock enough for me It's more of the Pop Rock category. From the preview it has some FUTURE type vibe.

I think that's what people would mean when they say "straight rock" in Japan. I'm with you, I like the harder stuff, but their harder songs would probably be considered "punk" or "indie" there. (I hear them call their harder songs "indie style" a lot, and they definitely were not *all* written or recorded before they got signed to Sony.)

"Straight rock" I think would mean a mainstream rock song, like you might hear on the radio.

Back to top Go down
reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
cooooool can't wait for this *______*

Back to top Go down
WoOt1337

WoOt1337

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Where can i preorder the Ltd. Ed.? :-D

at that day there is a Preorder option available i will preorder that.. *want evrything from them*

"Ich glaube mir selbst kein Wort. Ich warte immer auf meine Aktionen und Reaktionen und wundere mich dann." - Alexander Kaschte
Back to top Go down
dunrite321

dunrite321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Doesn't sound ALL that rockish, but I'm looking forward to it still!

Also can't wait for new PV, B-sides, and cover art!

Back to top Go down
Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Just from that 20 second little preview, I love the song already 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 477790

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 2 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.