Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

thoughts
Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:17 am

parkseonyang

parkseonyang

Caless Student
Caless Student
I agree to much of what was said in the last few posts.

Did feel that although the song was really nice and good, the PV's concept was simple, but I had no qualms about it at all despite noticing some comments that it was too 'cheap'. Then again, I am in fact more than satisfied because the song, although not written by them, was much like their usual style. Recent single releases such as PHS and playboy (although playboy was written long ago), seemed to be a little strange that got me a little concerned. Thankfully QAT together with this single assured me they were remaining consistent with their style.

Sure it would have been nice if the PV was shot perhaps outdoors, like Harukaze or Love survive, or Nanka buttobase, then again, I did consider the fact that this single is afterall an OST made for a movie and the focus would to some extent be on the movie with the song being auxiliary to it from the point of view of non-fans. As a fan, I'd watch the PV just a few times just like any other PV of theirs and actually enjoy listening to the song itself hundreds of times over.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged comment with correct thread. Please don't make a separate topic next time)

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Honestly i don't think they even thought of the meaning of the color ^^ Also "rock" is a very large style and doesn't mean "soft ballad" or "heavy hardcore". I don't think Scandal wants to be the female version of Metallica or whatever.

I don't know in what order all the ideas of the concept got together but don't forget that they love fashion.

They probably all have ideas and are also limited to some choice from their producer/studio. The main idea was surely to make a simple PV with the girls rocking (no drama or dancing, etc) and then they chose the outfits, something suited for the song and how they see it. I doubt there are deep thoughts about the color of each outfit to describe the style they want to show to the public. It's just a whole package that they liked when the whole project came together (music for a movie, new single, writing the song, limited choices from the studios probably, etc). After all it's an artistic process 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 13 924158

It's just that i don't think you need to over analyze it and find meaning in each detail. It's not because their outfits are white that they failed at making a "Rock PV" or something.

The concept was definitely to make a simple rock PV focused on the girls rocking and show the "Scandal is a rock band" theme. Beyond that it's all artistic choices with no real deep thoughts or meaning but just what the girls love.

Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Kinetic-Kaze wrote:
spacecadet wrote:
Kinetic-Kaze wrote:Therefore, they may have wanted to reaffirm their 'image' as 'Rockers', to their fans and supporters. No dancing, no storyline, no flashy outfits. Just them performing as a band with their instruments.

It may be part of it, but I think the white motif kind of goes against that... that's not commonly thought of as a hard rocking color. I like the song too but I don't think of it as all that hard rocking; it's kind of pop rock, which is what I expected the way it was described initially.

I think they're trying to look and sound more grown up but not necessarily all that hardcore. Stuff like this is more the image I think they put out there when they're worried about people not thinking they're a real rock band. (I think that video was pretty recent too.)

I agree that the white color is not the best representative of 'Rock'. However I think its the best representative color for the lyrics and the tempo of the song.

Maybe I should have phrased my words better. Instead of reaffirming their image as 'Rockers', its more like they are reaffirming their image as a serious music artist. Nothing hardcore but just more mature which you mentioned.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm taking a guess that this song is only chosen as a single because it was selected for a movie. Therefore, the simplicity of the PV is the most they could do to represent themselves as a rock band artist. If the song wasn't chosen for a movie, I believe they may have chosen a much more 'Straight-up Rock' type of song to reestablish their image. However, as the song was selected, they had to produce a PV that would best represent the song and their image.

I'm not sure if I'm getting my message across clearly. Its hard to describe it online lol!

PV is to promote them and not whether its linked to a movie or not... Haruka was used for an animation movie Tofu Kozo and that wasn't a limiter to how simplistic or how extravagant the PV got.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 13 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
baymon

baymon

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I have no problem with the simplicity of the PV, in fact it's a good thing, we can see the girls handling their instruments better. Another good thing is that there's no awkward dancing with instruments, it's more realistic, closer to the actual live performance.

They all look faboulous in that outfit and hairstyle.I like the arrangement that they bring Rina to the same row as the other three. My only problem probably is the headbanging sometimes is a bit too overdone for such a simple song.

I also notice that there's no Tomomi's voice in this song (except for harmonization), only Haruna. I have nothing against Tomomi's voice, I just like Haru's voice better. I hope this is a good sign that Haru's voice is really back. Hope she sounds this good live.

As for the song, it's nice and catchy, I think it's gonna grow on me more and more. .clap.

Back to top Go down

qurtubi

Banned
Banned
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I have done sub for Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne

Ass File (Kanji + Romaji + English Subtitle)
15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 13 Vlcsnap-2013-04-25-23h35m38s116

Srt File (Romaji + English Subtitle)
15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 13 Vlcsnap-2013-04-25-23h41m28s39

Visit here!

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 13 282732

Back to top Go down
Kinetic-Kaze

Kinetic-Kaze

Caless Student
Caless Student
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Honestly i don't think they even thought of the meaning of the color ^^ Also "rock" is a very large style and doesn't mean "soft ballad" or "heavy hardcore". I don't think Scandal wants to be the female version of Metallica or whatever.

I don't know in what order all the ideas of the concept got together but don't forget that they love fashion.

They probably all have ideas and are also limited to some choice from their producer/studio. The main idea was surely to make a simple PV with the girls rocking (no drama or dancing, etc) and then they chose the outfits, something suited for the song and how they see it. I doubt there are deep thoughts about the color of each outfit to describe the style they want to show to the public. It's just a whole package that they liked when the whole project came together (music for a movie, new single, writing the song, limited choices from the studios probably, etc). After all it's an artistic process 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 13 924158

It's just that i don't think you need to over analyze it and find meaning in each detail. It's not because their outfits are white that they failed at making a "Rock PV" or something.

The concept was definitely to make a simple rock PV focused on the girls rocking and show the "Scandal is a rock band" theme. Beyond that it's all artistic choices with no real deep thoughts or meaning but just what the girls love.

When I saw the PV, all I thought was 'this is a great PV'. It kept things simple, it matched the tempo/lyrics of the song, it was just SCANDAL performing. That's it. But then a few people were mentioning how the PV was slightly boring/disappointing so therefore I gave my opinion on a possible reason why the PV was simplistic. I wasn't intending to analyse the whole PV and give a reason for everything. I only started talking in-depth about the white color because you mentioned how it isn't thought of as a hard-rocking color. But let's not forget that color is important. If they were wearing their 'Playboy' outfits in this PV, it would definitely not give off the same vibe.

bleachnlife wrote:
PV is to promote them and not whether its linked to a movie or not... Haruka was used for an animation movie Tofu Kozo and that wasn't a limiter to how simplistic or how extravagant the PV got.

I know the PV is to promote them. The question was whether 'Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne' would have been chosen as their 15th single if it wasn't selected for a movie in the first place. From what I remember, it was announced that this song was going to be used for the movie and then it was announced that it would be their 15th single.

Back to top Go down
BattleHermit

BattleHermit

Caless Student
Caless Student
For me, PV was ...perfect!! With the traditional minimalist form of just the girls playing the song, but with a sober yet dynamic sense of style that enhances the themes played. Plus Haruna was sublime... 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 13 572615

Back to top Go down
anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
Wow qurtubi! That was fast! 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 13 450165 Thanks!

Ahem... now my opinion on the PV... Honestly I find the video relaxing... It's very simple, and I like it that get a better view on how Rina plays the drums, since she is placed in the same row as the others. And even it's really simple, I find it fitting to the feel of the song, though I have to admit I had imagined my own version of their PV, that seems like a combination of the concepts from the Haruka and Harukaze PVs.

But then, the pictures from Rina's blog actually gave me the idea that they are making the PV in a studio.

For the single, it's becoming one of my favorite SCANDAL songs. It's very relaxing, yet bittersweet (from the lyrics and my general feel of the song). Whenever I listen to some of Haru's parts, my heart just aches, but in a good way. 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 13 620191I also like the B-side song, especially its intro and outro. Punky. I like it. 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 13 924158

Back to top Go down
Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
We all had something in mind about the PV, and I gotta admit, when it came out, it doesn't look like what I had in mind. I thought it would be something like Harukaze or Haruka based on what the song sounds like when I first heard it. Then again, we all had our difference in opinion about how this single's PV should look like.

The song is great. I mean, GREAT! And yeah, at first I thought the PV would be a little more than just "simple" and it made me kinda disappointed when I saw it. But to think of it, you guys were right. They had to recover from some negative image they received when PHS and Playboy came out. A lot of fans started to think they look like some kind of idol group which they are not, and they need to fix it. And a glamorous, extravagant PV wouldn't do. Just wouldn't do. And now that I've read all your comments above, the PV doesn't seem bad to me anymore.

And if you think the PV wasn't meant to promote something other than the band, think about BEAUTeen! PV and all the Pocari Sweats. Not all of the PVs are meant to promote the band or the song. Some are just made to promote something else. And for AwaTsumo, the fact that they announce the song being the OST before they announce the song being the next single, I kinda think this PV is somehow meant to promote the movie, despite it lacks the highlights we usually see in any other movie song PVs.

Then again, I can always be wrong.

.omg.15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 13 Scanda13.wtf.
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down
LuChan

LuChan

Caless Student
Caless Student
Keep Up the Good Work Guys ~ !!!

Happy Onion Ho Onion Ho Onion Ho Onion Onion Skipping Onion Shy
Back to top Go down
RinaJa

RinaJa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://rinaja90@gmail.com
I was really surprised that there are fans that are not happy or satisfied with the PV..
of all the PV's of SCANDAL that I showed to my friends, this one got the most Positive response...
my Otaku friends even ask and hope that it would be used as an OP or ED song for an anime...

as for me... I personally think this PV shows that no matter how simple the concept and the set is, SCANDAL can pull off one hell of a PV. They don't need all those exaggerated stuff to give us fans a full 04:30 minutes jaw-drop reaction... hehe.

yeah, in conclusion, I really love this PV, been watching it on repeat since yesterday. XDD

Anyway we all have different opinions, yeah? hehe, well, let's just support the girls, for they have a busy schedule ahead of them. ^_^

CANTA Angel
SCANDAL FOR LIFE!!!

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 13 ?ui=2&ik=f23aae3d3a&view=att&th=1387b0d9012cb55c&attid=0
Back to top Go down
choi33mami

choi33mami

Caless Student
Caless Student
i really like their new PV
its simple
its rock
its head bangin..
its SCANDAL!!!
love it..watch them over and over again and not make me bored XD

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 13 Tumblr11
Back to top Go down
yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
it's simple but i like it ..

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 13 <a href=
Back to top Go down
Desu98

Desu98

Caless Student
Caless Student
Love the chorus ~ and also the music is good too ~ LOVE
but i think it doesn't matter how the PV is so simple.. the important one is the song is cool .. Nice one

Back to top Go down
Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Honestly speaking, I really don't care much about PVs in general, to me it's a little something that's added to the single as an extra.

With that said, I was expecting a story based PV. The song has deep lyrics, something people can relate to. I was imagining a PV like a short movie, not necessarily shots from the movie it is linked to, but an original short movie.

The image of the girls rocking out is great, I love the white color to get away with the cliché "rock equal dark colors". This PV is awesome, but I think it just doesn't fit with the song, it's simply not hard rocking enough to fit all that head banging. This kind of PV would fit better with something like Hoshi no Furu Yoru ni.

Anyway, as Pinheel Surfer and PLAY BOY were cited before, I don't mind when the girls get away from rock. I mean, they ARE a rock band, but not an average band, they are like ZONE, a mix of band and idols. Plus, Haruna herself said many times they are the kind of band that dances too. I love when they rock hard, but denying songs and PVs like Pinheel Surfer is denying SCANDAL itself, they are an unique kind of band, not an average rock band which plays only one genre of music.

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
You thanked this post! -

Rank57 wrote:Anyway, as Pinheel Surfer and PLAY BOY were cited before, I don't mind when the girls get away from rock. I mean, they ARE a rock band, but not an average band, they are like ZONE, a mix of band and idols. Plus, Haruna herself said many times they are the kind of band that dances too. I love when they rock hard, but denying songs and PVs like Pinheel Surfer is denying SCANDAL itself, they are an unique kind of band, not an average rock band which plays only one genre of music.

I can't totally agree with this... Haruna has always been really clear on what they are, or at least want to be. If you look at the way they started, there wasn't even so much as a ballad on BEST * SCANDAL and there was only one on Temptation Box. Everything was straight rock, usually hard rock. There were no songs like "Pin Heel Surfer" until their fourth album. So that song, at least, is not what Scandal is, to me. And the fact that they have only even played it live once or twice, even though it was a single, suggests to me that they feel the same way, or at least know their fans do.

They've branched out into other genres as they've gotten more popular but it's not really clear to me how much of that is because they want to and how much is because it's the way Sony thinks they'll make more money. Certain genres I feel like just don't suit them - it sounds forced, and not right. I get the impression listening to all of them talk - especially Haruna and Mami - that they want to be a straight rock band. So I don't feel that certain songs they've recorded over the past couple years are really Scandal, because they don't fit in with what they've done before and they don't fit in with what I've heard the girls say about their vision for the band.

I do like *this* song - I'm not saying that applies to this song. I'm just saying I think of them as a straight rock band and I think that's what they want to be known as.

Back to top Go down
Anemayfan

Anemayfan

Caless Student
Caless Student
Once again another SCANDAL PV surprises me 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 13 21831

I instantly loved the song, but like some others, I expected the PV to be more like Harukaze with a mini story or something that promoted the movie with teaser clips. Personally, I love the simplicity of this PV and it's that simple concept of them just playing and rocking out is what surprised me. However, even though the video's concept was simple, the numerous camera angles, the play with the lighting, the way the all the girls were arranged, and how they head banged throughout the video despite the tempo and melody of the song all came together and felt "natural" for me. Overall great job on the song and I love the PV even though once again it wasn't what I expected, but I've gotten used to it by now.
15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 13 924158

Now for the other details. I agree with what some have said that the head banging in the PV seems excessive and out of place for the sound of this song, but to me it embodies the essence of why I became fan of SCANDAL. When (4)four cute japanese girls in school girl outfits stepped onto that tiny stage in L.A. all those years ago I expected them to play some girly pop song about how everyday is sunshine & lolipops and then the music started. After recovering from the intial shock that they were playing rock music and the contradiction that their looks didn't match the music they were playing, I instantly became a fan.
On a side note they were doing plenty of head banging back then too! 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 13 179813

I do believe the way the video was presented was a message to fans that although their style and look will change as they mature, their core always has been and alway should be Rock. There very well could be a deeper meaning in the video if you notice all the lighting changes with brightness and color, but whether there is or isn't, wouldn't change my opinion of the video. In the future they will likely do more Pop-ish songs and delve into other genres at the encouragement of their management or corporate, but at heart they are a rock band. PHS PV was a shocker for me, but I'm a "glass is half full" type of guy. Many people were crying that they're becoming idol cause of the dancing in the PHS PV and the Pop sound of the song, but I couldn't figure out why it also made those same people deaf to Mami's awesome guitar throughout the song or the fact that the song had a rocking Intro and Ending. It's my belief that you won't truely know if something fits your style unless you go out and actually try it out.

Back to the Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne PV. Their outfits look great. I've always thought they looked great in white since Namida no Regret. Even though their Harukaze look is how a rock band should appear, their outfits in Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne to me fits them perfectly. Their overall look, from their outfits to their hairstyles combined with the lighting effects and movements made them all shine.
15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 13 450165

Too bad there won't be a PV for 24 Jikan Plus no Yoake Mae. I imagine that would be a good head baning video, but knowing the girls they would probably make it a choreographed dance video LOL!
15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 13 282732

Following SCANDAL isn't just fandom, it's a way of life. /common
Back to top Go down
Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I think the PV was amazing. Nice one I feel that it definitely showed what SCANDAL is, and what the girls are made of. They are a rock band, and this showed it. The outfits, the song, and even the headbanging. To me, that means they had fun, so I don't think there is ever too much headbanging.

Now, again, they are a rock band, but technically, tag line is The Most Powerful Japanese Girlie Pop Rock. This means that they can play any variety of music they want, because it says pop rock, not just rock. Anything that's related to those genres is good.

The fans who over exaggerated with PHS and Playboy need to calm down. PHS is actually a catchy song, and while Playboy sounds different, the original is very rock-to me at least. And not to mention, every band has mistakes with their music choices.

But no matter what, SCANDAL is SCANDAL, and they make great music. I actually haven't found a song by them that I hate. I love all of their songs, maybe some less than others, but I still love them.

Awanai Tsumori no Genki de ne is a great song with meaning, and the vocals and instrumentals are just.... LOVE So just to clarify, let SCANDAL do what SCANDAL wants. If they feel that there is something wrong, then they'll say something and change it. Just enjoy the music, and enjoy the fact that they make such heavenly music. OK? Good. .hi.

Back to top Go down
darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
Af8! wrote:

The fans who over exaggerated with PHS and Playboy need to calm down. PHS is actually a catchy song, and while Playboy sounds different, the original is very rock-to me at least. And not to mention, every band has mistakes with their music choices.

I agree ! The first time I heard PHS, I was a little disapointed, but I listened again and now I really enjoy the music and the PV. It's a song with a different rhythm but like you said it's catchy !

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 13 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
You thanked this post! -

Af8! wrote:The fans who over exaggerated with PHS and Playboy need to calm down. PHS is actually a catchy song, and while Playboy sounds different, the original is very rock-to me at least. And not to mention, every band has mistakes with their music choices.

I don't think anyone over exaggerated it - we shouldn't all have to like everything a band puts out just because there's a certain name on the cover. One would hope that we like them *because* of their music, not because of the name or the way they look. But the thing about mistakes is that you learn from them and you move on. Hopefully that is the case with some of their (or more likely their record labels') less popular choices, and it seems like it may be judging by the songs they choose to play live, and this latest single.

I actually think it's healthy to be able to look at the totality of a band's work and admit "this is a great band and I love them, but maybe not *everything* they do is perfect". As you say, I can't think of a band that's got more than one album that hasn't had a few stumbles along the way. Even The Beatles and Rolling Stones had some clunkers. The really great bands pick up and move forward, though, and it seems like Scandal is doing that.

Back to top Go down
tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
Af8! wrote:I think the PV was amazing. I feel that it definitely showed what SCANDAL is, and what the girls are made of. They are a rock band, and this showed it. The outfits, the song, and even the headbanging. To me, that means they had fun, so I don't think there is ever too much headbanging.

Yeah Thumbs Onion

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 13 TVajCc2

.love. 
Back to top Go down
Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@ spacecadet: I agree with what you say, but I just meant that they have the right to experiment and make the music they feel sounds good. And I didn't mean that PHS was a great single, I just meant that many people began to think that SCANDAL was taking an idol look. It was one single, it's not like it's their whole career. But mistakes are definitely an important part of a musician'a career.

Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

You should stop calling Pin Heel Surfer a "mistake", every single is a piece of what SCANDAL is.

Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

This will be slightly off topic so mods, please humour me for sec ok? :D

Wow this topic is getting quite lively haha. Once again, like I said earlier, SCANDAL gets people talking. I think this is great and is also a testament to how much we really do care about the band and the stuff they do.

Also quite apparent is how the band are different things to different people. It reminds me of all the times the girls, through interviews, blog posts etc. have said that they try to have different things for everyone to take away and enjoy.

Looking through the body of their work and reading through people's opinions of it, I would say they are succeeding in doing that. Not being a one trick pony will ensure the girls will last a long time in the industry (I hope!).

Most other bands will, quite understandably, play it safe and do what they do best. Not that many pop rock/power pop bands have this willingness to experiment and to push boundaries with their music, image, concepts etc. From what I've seen from vids, tweets, blogs posts etc. it seems that they have a lot of say in many of these things. It's great.

For me this sense of adventure is their strong point and this is what sets them apart from other great bands out there. And regardless of how our opinions may differ on different aspects of the band, I think this is one thing we can agree on, no?

Back on topic, I noticed something about the PV. Look at all the gear that's stacked up behind and around them, it's almost like they are saying "Yo dudes! Check out all the cool stuff we got! Are you impressed yet?" haha..

I've had the PV on repeat last couple of days and I'm really beginning to dig it. If I were to introduce the band to new listeners, I would use this PV. The song is great, the girls look awesome and it showcases just the band and nothing else. Some people may have trouble taking them as seriously as we do if we show them their other more elaborate stuff. Explaining the school uniforms and some of their costumes to the layman have always been pretty challenging for me hehe..

I am also currently very torn between type A and type B. Type A has that awesome tutorial video but type B has the guerrilla Nurse Academy live. I want both but can't afford it at the moment.

Ah, choices...

Edit: I also agree, some people may not like some of their songs but it doesn't necessarily mean those songs are "mistakes" per se. They are just songs that are not liked, no more no less. Eg. I still can't stand SCANDAL Nanka Buttobase but I wouldn't call it a mistake.

Back to top Go down
Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
victor_survive wrote:You should stop calling Pin Heel Surfer a "mistake", every single is a piece of what SCANDAL is.

Just to clarify, I wasn't calling PHS a mistake. Like I said earlier, it's actually very catchy, and i really enjoy it. I'm just saying that to the fans, it wasn't good. I agree, that it is part if SCANDAL. I'm just saying that considering the reception it received, it was a "mistake". It isn't a literal mistake, I just meant that it wasn't their best. Again, I love all of SCANDAL, not one song I don't like, maybe some less than others, but the music they come out with is amazing, and that's really why I love SCANDAL, and all their "mistakes".

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.