OVER DRIVE Guitar Tab (Intro only)
Posted on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:11 pm

~HaruHaru~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

Hi everybody! Well here's the intro for the SCANDAL's new single OVER DRIVE. 

I tabbed it by ear from the preview so Enjoy!

p.s. I'm still fairly new to tabbing and only recently I've been able to learn songs by ear so if you spot any mistakes feel free to correct them.

Intro:

e |--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B |--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G |---6---6-6---6-6-6-8---8-8---8-8-8-10---10-10---10-10-10-11---11-11---11-11-11--|
D |---6---6-6---6-6-6-8---8-8---8-8-8-10---10-10---10-10-10-11---11-11---11-11-11--|
A |---4---4-4---4-4-4-6---6-6---6-6-6-8----8--8----8--8--8--9----9--9----9--9--9---|
E |--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e |--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B |--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G |---6---6-6---6-6-6-8---8-8---8-8-8-10---10-10---10-10-10-11---------------------|
D |---6---6-6---6-6-6-8---8-8---8-8-8-10---10-10---10-10-10-11---------------------|
A |---4---4-4---4-4-4-6---6-6---6-6-6-8----8--8----8--8--8--9----------------------|
E |--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

B |---9-9\14-14-14-14-14-14-14--9-9\14-14-14-14-14-14-14--9-9\14-14-14-14-14-14-14-|
G |--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D |---6-6\11-11-11-11-11-11-11--6-6\11-11-11-11-11-11-11--6-6\11-11-11-11-11-11-11-|
A |--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

G |---11-10---8---6----------------------------------------------------------------|
D |--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A |---9--8----6---4----------------------------------------------------------------|

Copy and paste into notepad for a better layout.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: OVER DRIVE Guitar Tab (Intro only)
Posted on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:21 pm

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Nice job! Haven't tried them yet so I won't know if it sounds right.
Great to see tabs coming up for the song already :>

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Previously known as HugoDisasters
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:55 pm

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/MitchanAnni
Great, but pity that i can't read tabs Wooden Plank White Flag

Tears of Joy
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:33 pm

~HaruHaru~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

@Hugo Thanks I think I its pretty accurate in most parts when I play it with the preview. BTW I'm still working on Kagen no Tsuki starting with the instructional DVD but it might take awhile since I have classes starting Monday so I might not be able to do a lot of tabbing.

@Mitchan~ I'm sure you will learn quick since there are many online sites that can help you and plus there are probably some members who are willing to help as well. Good Luck!Peace Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:48 am

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
~HaruHaru~ wrote:@Hugo Thanks I think I its pretty accurate in most parts when I play it with the preview. BTW I'm still working on Kagen no Tsuki starting with the instructional DVD but it might take awhile since I have classes starting Monday so I might not be able to do a lot of tabbing.

@Mitchan~ I'm sure you will learn quick since there are many online sites that can help you and plus there are probably some members who are willing to help as well. Good Luck!Peace Onion
Thanks Praise

Tears of Joy
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:48 am

yu1ku

Caless Student
Caless Student
Actually here's a link for learning how to read tabs:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/for_beginners/how_to_read_tabs.html

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:02 am

MamiSoul

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Learned this part in a few minutes! Thank you! They're really easy to read c:

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:48 am

ScandalNoTomodachiJP

Caless Student
Caless Student
Nice job, I'll try it although I'm better with the bass !

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:45 pm

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Uwah, i can finally read tabs  Tears of Joy 
They are excellent! Thank you! Praise

Tears of Joy
Back to top Go down