International Performer
International Performer
Wow! That's almost a Mosh Pit!

Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
woah~ slamming and throwing stuff..  .stars. 

can't see that in Japan. lol

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 5 VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down
Rafaelo

Rafaelo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

-Removed-

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Links removed. No fan-taken media is allowed to be posted)

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 5 W
Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
-Removed-

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Links removed. No fan-taken media is allowed to be posted)

Back to top Go down
Rafaelo

Rafaelo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

-Removed-

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Links removed. No fan-taken media is allowed to be posted)

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 5 W
Back to top Go down

chanquata

Caless Student
Caless Student
Here are 2 found fancam from Youtube, if these are not allowed, please let me know. I credited the sources.  

-Removed-

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Links removed. No fan-taken media is allowed to be posted)

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Since the Pentaport site does say that no cameras were allowed, I will have to remove all of the fan-taken media posted on here. Please do not post anymore fan-taken media from now on on SH.

Also, rather than posting pictures from official sources such as news sites; SCANDAL's Facebook, Twitter, or their blog in this thread, please post them in the Gallery thread instead if they haven't already been posted:

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t10727-south-korea-incheon-pentaport-rock-festival-2014

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 5 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

chanquata

Caless Student
Caless Student
@thoseguiltyeyes, ahh I see. Thank you, I didn't know cameras were not allowed. A lot of people had their electronics out so I thought they can film the performance.

Back to top Go down

abcfsk

Caless Student
Caless Student
Doesn't seem to be a very seriously enforced rule what with the plethora of cams every year. In any case looks like a nice show for Scandal.

Back to top Go down
thelaughingman

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
If anyone saw the other solo fancam from the back of the crowd, I think that shows why rock isn't the mainstream music in korea, people are just slamming. As expected, in Korea, the nearest people to the stage are all fancamers xD

Back to top Go down

abcfsk

Caless Student
Caless Student
There are definitely mainstream rock bands in Korea, but none like Scandal unfortunately.

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Looks like HARU said a few things in Korean during the live!? Anyone can translate or has it been posted somewhere by a fan?

Alrick posted a thread with the full concert by fancams so not sure if it's allowed but you an check the thread. But there are a lot of fancams in the front so surely a lot of videos posted on youtube/etc.

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Shunkan Sentimental was really a great choice! I enjoyed that the most :3 Haruru's voice sounded excellent and i guess her troubles are already back, behind her. That song had a lot of energy as from the SCANDAL to audience and from the Crowd to SCANDAL, like DOLL. really powerful performance :3 I noticed that MAMI made a mistake on Awanaitsumorino Genkidene outro xD 
Haruna's Korean MCs were awesome *0* she was looking down time by time to read some words, but still.. it's a GOLD! XD

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 5 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
It's so cute she does it in korean even if she has to look at a cheat paper ^^ Really nice she does it in korean or english lately (Hawaii or the Pokémon stream), they try to connect with people and are not just in a "who cares I speak japanese and just play this then bye bye" mode =P

That makes me wonder... Would she speak in french if they come back in France one day??!! OMG that would be....  .nosebleed. .nosebleed.  Seriously that would be the best thing ever  LOVE 

A mistake by MAMI-chan on Awanai or maybe it's the sounds/recording. Anyway not a problem ^^ For a perfect and studio sound you have the CD Happy

And HARU forgot the sing the first line on the second verse on Shunkan =P She just jumps in and starts with the second line, I don't think she wanted to let the fans sing ^^ And MAMI notices it and just turn her head to look at her like "Eh HARU you must sing you know what is going on? oh ok you sing good good!!" .pinch. 

Really great to hear Shunkan again! Your Song it's the first time we hear it, Mezamashi video has still not aired... TIMO looks on fire for that song and the last Happy

Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
just watched the recent fan vids and was not dissapointed. there are some mistakes here and there.. my guess is nervousness.. its their 1st time after all.. xD

Still a very good live.

Harunee(she will be older than me in a week lol) just nailed it on Shunkan. even on handcam quality audio she clearly improved by a lot. i'm just happy about that. oh and so cute when she tries speaks korean.. :D

MAMI just cute all the way~

Tomoe energetic as evar..!!

too bad RINA can't be seen.. :<

<---one happy fan right here  .clap.

Back to top Go down
ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
One reason to love Korean Fans... they always take fancams!!!  .wow.

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 5 Sig10LOVE
Back to top Go down
thelaughingman

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
During the shunkan sentimental you can see everyone getting all hyper. I guess they're familiar with FMA.

Not sure if the guy taking the fancam or his friends are the ones that said, "WOW wow WOW" then goes "wow wow, their fashion, wow" when the girls started coming out xD

Back to top Go down

chanquata

Caless Student
Caless Student
In the fancam, the only Korean I heard were Haruna saying that she loves Incheon.

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Did you watched the whole concert fancam? (it's posted in our media forum but you need 50 posts to access it)

She says a lot more than just this, she speaks korean several times during the show and looks at some paper sometimes to not forget it =P

Back to top Go down

chanquata

Caless Student
Caless Student
Lol, no. I skipped around. I only heard that part. Isn't there a guy lives in Korea on our forum? We can ask him if he can translate the stuff that she said.

Back to top Go down

abcfsk

Caless Student
Caless Student
Don't have time to go through minute for minute right now but the things I remember were fairly straightforward things, she said 'thank you' a couple of times and she said she wants to come back to Korea again. I'll check it again at a later time.

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Oh cool a translation of all the things would be great!  .clap. 

But yeah, when she doesn't speak japanese she says simple things obviously, she doesn't talk about philosophy xD And that is normal! She probably said hello, how are you, Korea is nice, etc =P

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Did you watched the whole concert fancam? (it's posted in our media forum but you need 50 posts to access it)

The thread is no longer in existence in the Media forum. The SH staff seems to be in agreement that fan-taken media at this event is not allowed to be posted on SH.

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 5 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum