You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Oh ok, well I thought this one was really a special case and could have stayed but if the staff thinks otherwise so be it ^^

Any news about an official video? Didn't they say they will announce it after the festival? I hope we could get at least one song in full HD, don't expect them to broadcast the whole set list as it is not main stage =(

Back to top Go down

abcfsk

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Okay first thing she says is 

"Hello, i'm really happy to have come to Korea. Let's have fun from start to finish! Make some noise!"

then "thank you" after Awanai

then "Thank you for coming to see Scandal. We want to come back to Korea." (+ something I can't quite catch)

And some 'thank you' and 'love you' at the end.

Quite a lot of Korean to say. Good pronounciation for the most part and I'm sure made some new fans for her effort!

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Thanks!

Let's have fun from start to finish! Make some noise!

This must be her korean version of "Saikou no yoru ni shiyou ne" (Let's make it the best night ever) hehe! .common. 

I suppose she trained a little bit before the concert and she likes Korea so that must help!  .uhuh. 

Back to top Go down
bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
it's so refreshing to see Shunkan again ~
I really love watching old songs getting played again after a while and the live is amazing as always. the girls never failed to amaze me <3 
Haru's Korean is so cute. it makes me remember their English at Sakura con 2008 :D and seems like she has a paper on the ground for her to remember some words :p

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 6 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down
thelaughingman

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Haru was saying "sorichireuda! mani mani!" which literally translate to "shout! more more!" during some of mami's solo parts

Back to top Go down
YUI

YUI

Caless Student
Caless Student
those fancams are good, they're in HD XD and its rare to see Haru speaking in Korean language XD sooo cute and she's so sexy in her outfit !

they even had a fansign event I'm so jealous , koreans are so lucky :3

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
thelaughingman wrote:Haru was saying "sorichireuda! mani mani!" which literally translate to "shout! more more!" during some of mami's solo parts

Should have said "sorichireuda! mani mani MAMI MAMI MAMI!" to make it even better =P

@YUI: Well it's rare because why would she speak korean if she is not in Korea  .whistle. 

Probably won't hear her speak it again anytime soon unless they go back really quickly to Korea but I doubt it, at least not before next summer if they want to go there for another festival but I hope they go to another country so that other fans can see them like Indonesia or Philippines.

I mean, it's better if they change and go to another country so that other fans have a chance to see them Happy It doesn't look like they will go overseas again this year, they have the festivals in Japan then the special 10 days tour and surely there will be another single to promote and an album with a tour too.

Back to top Go down
thelaughingman

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It was really nice of them to study a bit of korean just so they can communicate and be closer to the korean fans instead of opting to use english where they're a bit more familiar second to their mother tongue, the japanese language.

Back to top Go down
schiapcom

schiapcom

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
on you tube there is 4 videos,not very good quality but is ok.
Scandal are awesome!

Unfortunatly Visit my little Youtube channel dedicated to SCANDAL is closed after 2 years,i wish to thanks all for the support.
Please Follow my new little YTube channel dedicated to SCANDAL ! :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvp3QIOGIRc
Mio articolo in italiano sul blog di Desideri D'Oriente (Italian)
http://fabcollection.blogspot.it/2014/07/jmusic-le-scandal.html#more

SCANDAL simply the best band of the planet !
Back to top Go down
ScandalousAngels

ScandalousAngels

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://plus.google.com/u/1/103980615907542057096/posts
i'm already happy with the fanmade video(1080) on youtube^^

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 6 Gifiof10
Back to top Go down
schiapcom

schiapcom

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
yes also im very happy! great live,i hope Yt do not deleted that videos.

Unfortunatly Visit my little Youtube channel dedicated to SCANDAL is closed after 2 years,i wish to thanks all for the support.

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well it looks like the staff didn't enforce the no video/phone policy at all so I don't see why suddenly they would chase videos on youtube, it would be weird and not really smart at all. If you REALLY want to avoid it then at least start to enforce the rule AT the concert and look for people who are filming instead of then checking hundreds of videos on video platforms =P

I think they will stay up and you can save them on your computer anyway if you are worried.

Is there any news about an official video about the festival?

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
ariadne32391 wrote:One reason to love Korean Fans... they always take fancams!!!  .wow.
That's true xD 

But i'm disappointed that we didn't get the professional airport photos T_T

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 6 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

npvGuy

Caless Student
Caless Student
ahhh...the part where Tomomi walks up close to the crowd and starts playing so cool Happy

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Mitchan wrote:
ariadne32391 wrote:One reason to love Korean Fans... they always take fancams!!!  .wow.
That's true xD 

But i'm disappointed that we didn't get the professional airport photos T_T

Well no professional photos or even fans photos at all  .waaa.

Maybe SCANDAL are like ninjas in airports now after what happened in Hawaii too xD They train to be invisible and move as fast as the wind, this is actually what they train for when they say they were "in studio" or "rehearsing"  .evilgrin. 

npvGuy wrote:ahhh...the part where Tomomi walks up close to the crowd and starts playing so cool Happy

Yeah that was a great moment, crowd love it Nice one (and me too =P)

Back to top Go down
schiapcom

schiapcom

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
there is any news about an official video about the festival?
i hope to see soon. Nice one

Back to top Go down

abcfsk

Caless Student
Caless Student
via fuckyeahscandalband: "On the 23rd August (Sat) broadcast, J-MELO will also air the footage of SCANDAL at the INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014."
"

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Ohhhhhh! So there is official footage for SCANDAL! But wait J-MELO is a short show with lots of stuff (guests, etc), will they really have the time to show the whole set list?

I doubt it but just knowing there is official footage is nice already, maybe it will be released on korean TV later or on youtube.

Hum maybe they will just air Your Song =P Or a short montage of some songs like they do on TV news/programs.

J-MELO loves SCANDAL  LOVE 

Back to top Go down
Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
To be honest I wasn't even sure if pictures were allowed to be taken At the airport when they came to hawaii. I was about to ask  then I had second thoughts. Lol and for the jmelo...if what the previous post is true then since your song will be the vid they show this week they might use the Korea live as footage. BTW the on topic...late in my post but that set list is amazing. I wish I could've seen shunkan live again. The last time was in Anaheim.

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 6 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 6 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I am SOO excited for that official footage :D I read that they were performing Your Song on J-Melo live? So maybe it is a montage... but I'm still hoping for a Scandal special or something and have them show the whole setlist xD Actually, maybe they'll just air a different live like DOLL, YnR, or Shunkan.

Back to top Go down
BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
is the video out yet?  J-Melo aired SCANDAL's performance at least, right?

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You guys are stylizing "Your song" incorrectly; "song" is all in lowercase letters!

Anyway, the video is up in the Media section.

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t10832-scandal-your-song-j-melo-j-music-now-08172014

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 6 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
maggotbrain

maggotbrain

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hmm, I tried to open the link, but it says that only users with special access can use it..

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You need to have at least 50 posts in order to access the Media forum. Just participate regularly on the forum without spamming and you'll get to 50 in no time.

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 6 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
maggotbrain

maggotbrain

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Aaah, thanks for clearing it up Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum