You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SparklingMagicalGirl

SparklingMagicalGirl

Caless Student
Caless Student
maryel wrote:Tantrum Onion I'm so jelly why not Philippines (but happy about it)
 Nice one That's right Happy I really wish they could perform here (in the Philippines) too

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
With all the fans they have in the Philippines they could do a stadium/arena there  Nice one 

One day maybe they will go there, don't lose hope!

I hope it will go well in Korea, not only so it's a success and happy time for them playing at a big festival but also because it's outside Japan so they will do it again somewhere in Asia for the other countries close  .clap. 

Back to top Go down
M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
(I think) they also have KR versions of their albums and sold at local stores there. I don't think they'd sell out KR versions if they're not too huge there.
I'm happy to hear about this live. This should and will definitely get them more fans  Nice one 
Hopefully they'd continue holding lives overseas ^^
Like what Mitchan said, I hope they would play a different setlist. Although I love TaiKimi and Satisfaction and other of their usual songs that they play on festivals, i'm looking forward to hearing them play other songs. But I wouldn't want them to remove DOLL. DOLL just carries the crowd's energies by the towel-twisting(?)
P.S. I'm very sure Haruna is happy/excited about this too haha

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
40 minutes live:

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 2 Btq2QJiCAAAOQLw

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
40 mins.
Not very short time, i think they will play 8-10 songs?

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 2 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
8-10 songs is surely too many (especially the 10 ^^), not enough time =P Probably something like 6 or 7 (8 max if they really hurry), they will surely do a short MC/talk and you need time for each song then the transition to the next one.

So maybe they will 6 like at Mezamashi (5 + encore) or 8 like NUMBER SHOT if they hurry. Also in such a schedule I don't think they will exactly use the 40 minutes, they must be out so the next band can come up on time too. But 40 min seems normal for a festival, it's not a SCANDAL concert after all =P

I wonder if HARU will blog (than usual) about Korea knowing she likes the music/culture so maybe she will be excited and make more blogs =P

Back to top Go down
EyE_uttarothai

EyE_uttarothai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
look like KBS will not air  this festival  Onion Depress 
[url=SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 2 Untitl11]

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I suppose KBS is music channel or big channel in Korea? Well they (or another channel) will not air it live but that doesn't mean we won't get a video. Mezamashi for instance was still not on TV but we got a video every year.

There is a good chance we will get a video later I think. Maybe you can check their schedule for the next weeks.

Back to top Go down
reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
^ I actually asked  to Pentaport official twitter account, and they told me they will announce it some days after the show

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 2 As10
https://twitter.com/Pentaport/status/494663385967910912

anyway everyday day nearer. who knows if some korean fans will try to meet the girls at the airport for greet them  .wow.

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Nice good job! So it will be on TV but not live.

That being said let's not get our hopes too high, there are a lot of bands, they might not show ALL the songs from ALL the bands and only make a selection. Let's just hope they show a few songs of SCANDAL Happy

Back to top Go down
sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Umm, isn't it forbidden by the South Korean law to air Japanese music on SK TV? Did they lifted that ban? (they don't)

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Wow that law... Well it says in your wiki link that they considered in 2011 lifting this ban anyway (and there has been revisions already anyway for mangas, etc). And it's a very old law, I wouldn't be surprised if this was not enforced since a long time.

Each country has old laws that still exist officially but are long forgotten and not enforced anymore, I often saw that for US laws in funny threads ^^ A quick gogle serach for example : http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/new-york

A person may not walk around on Sundays with an ice cream cone in his/her pocket.

.lol. 

Maybe it's still enforced and a huge deal in Korea, I don't know... But now I am worried that they won't film SCANDAL at all if this law is still enforced nowadays... That would suck -__-

Back to top Go down
reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
sillentdx wrote:Umm, isn't it forbidden by the South Korean law to air Japanese music on SK TV? Did they lifted that ban? (they don't)
Sound odd to me since KAT-TUN went on m countdown in 2011 (popular music programme) and we need to remember that Japanese music (with this supposed ban or not) isn't even trying to be on their tv
last jp artist on Korean TV to be showed was koda kumi for mama the year after I think. didn't know about this ban anyway or it might be just mnet channel to allow jp music

Back to top Go down
thelaughingman

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
according to that wiki info, the concert is supposed to have 2000 or less seats. what's in pentaport tho? if it's like an open ground then they're exempted? and the rock fest is a mix of korean japan and western artists so it's not covered by the law i hope?

anyways, i bet they'll have fun in korea especially haruna  Nice one

Back to top Go down
alrick13

alrick13

I'm more concerned on how they will be received in Korea because of the anti Japan sentiment by some groups, also this is also a concern

sillentdx wrote:Umm, isn't it forbidden by the South Korean law to air Japanese music on SK TV? Did they lifted that ban? (they don't)

just hope that they will be included in the broadcast edition.

Also here is the latest development in the Japan - Korea entertainment industry

http://kotaku.com/korean-pop-group-references-hiroshima-and-features-raci-1614465603/all

I just want them to finish their trip with no incident

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 2 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I really wasn't aware that Korea-Japan had such problems. I probably shouldn't but I am worried now :/

The law might be old, this pop band is maybe an isolated case, etc so maybe this is all over-dramatic. I hope so because I don't want SCANDAL having a bad trip or even bad things happen...

I suppose it's probably not that serious if they accepted and all these things are maybe just small incidents that a lot of country have anyway...

Well I was excited for that event, specially for HARU, but now I am really worried -__-

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
I don't think we need to be worried that much--at least not to the point where we should be super worried about something bad happening. I would hope and expect that Epic and Kitty know about what's going on and wouldn't purposely jeopardize the safety of the band by letting them go over there/wouldn't let them go anywhere they think might be unsafe for them. Likewise, I don't think the band would be willing to go to a place where they might fear for their well-being. I'm sure they've taken everything in consideration and judged that it should be fine for them to go over.

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
You are right but it seems there is definitely some tension between Korea/Japan. I doubt it is going too far and that people will try to harm them just because they are japanese and I also hope their company knows what is the best for them.

But they could receive a very cold welcome, getting booed on stage and get insulted, etc if this tension and problems are real :/

Or maybe everything is fine and then I have no idea why these articles/wiki would be posted... I hope it's just some isolated cases that doesn't reflect the real truth.

Well they should go there soon and will probably blog/tweet about their trip, hopefully they will be in their usual mood and tell us about the trip and how they feel. But even if somethings happen they might not tell it :/

Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The Japan-Korea tension is quite worrying.. I mean a k-pop group song has been banned because if the word "pika" I mean seriously!? they banned it for a single Japanese word!? and other stations did not disagree whatsoever.. I wow..

seems like the bad blood runs deep.

and the Hiroshima reference on another k-pop group. the anniversary of the disaster is a week away too.. its not a coincidence! they are clearly cheap-shoting Japan!

at first I was happy.. now I'm very VERY worried.. these are the big guns in Korea's media.. anything could happen.. oh boy..

let's just trust their management..

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 2 VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Might I mention that it doesn't seem like any Japanese fans are actually worried about this? It's only international fans that seem to be worried. Also, I've seen South Korean fans on Twitter say what an honor they think it is for the band to be performing there. Those are even more reasons why we shouldn't be so concerned about this.

Anyway, let's look on the bright side for now. In complete contrast to some people being worried, HARU, on the other hand, is very excited for their trip:

https://twitter.com/scandal_haruna/status/495051641607823360
韓国楽しみだなぁ。もう胃が韓国料理モードになっている。
"I can't wait to go to South Korea. My stomach is already on Korean food mode."

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
on the flipside.

well.. its not like the Korean people hate Japanese.. it just the Korean gov that is quite the foul one.

about the Haru tweet. glad to see that. and its about food. so Haruna <3

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
lol as expected by HARU ^^ Hawaii before, Arenas and now Korea it is like a dream year for her Happy

I hope she makes great memories and blogs about it =D

Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I don't think there is that much tension between the countries. I mean there were / are alot of famous Korean singers who also worked in Japan like BoA and Juniel. So I'm sure in the music industry at least the relations are good. 

I really hope this is the case anyways,I really want some live footage..

SCANDAL @ INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 - Page 2 61185
Back to top Go down
M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Let's not worry about that 'tension'. I also think that the music industry won't be affected by the bad terms.

Moving on, I googled the flight time from JP to KR and it's just two hours. I won't be surprised if the girls would fly to KR early morning on the same day as their live lol. (but jet lag during live? haha)

I hope they broadcast it or someone to upload the footage .shy.

Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i guess there is nothing to worry about it seems. well that's good. i could think of 10 different things why to worry but i will just forget it and stay positive. lol

also hoping for footage.. 

there should be recording cameras at a event this big right right!?  .please.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.