Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: 9th Album - 「Kiss from the darkness」
Posted Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:47 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
joon wrote:Maybe I'm being blind here, but the other editions on Victor Entertainment's site also only have 11 tracks listed.

They do, but all of the other editions except for vinyl have a "※CDのみbonus track収録" (※CD-only bonus track to be included) notation at the end of tracklists right after track 11, "Tsuki" (月). The vinyl edition page does not contain that notation.

9th Album - 「Kiss from the darkness」 - Page 7 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:52 am

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:They do, but all of the other editions except for vinyl have a "※CDのみbonus track収録" (※CD-only bonus track to be included) notation at the end of tracklists right after track 11, "Tsuki" (月). The vinyl edition page does not contain that notation.

Oh I see. That's too bad.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:10 pm

izzy

izzy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I also thought that the bonus track was "Tsuki"  9th Album - 「Kiss from the darkness」 - Page 7 1f605  ...I'm happy to have one more song to discover!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:49 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Wow, this makes so much sense now, I thought Tsuki was also the bonus track, the way the notation was placed. Then that would have meant there were 10 tracks instead of 11, but i'm glad it turned out to be a (technically) 12 track album.

And JPU records also has the CD's with the added bonus track, for those wondering.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:23 pm

vwolf

vwolf

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.scandalband-la.com
Finally I was right. I'm glad to know we have an extra song. Scandal added a bonus to sell those CDs well

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:17 pm

streame

streame

Caless Student
Caless Student
I really love all the new songs. I feel like I am enjoying each new album more than the previous one. Honey was absolutely outstanding, and so far songs from this one ar at least on the same level, if not better (A.M.D.K.J and Saishuheiki Kimi blew my mind completely). I barely listen to older albums now lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:33 pm

The Sherwood Shinobi

The Sherwood Shinobi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Streame should listen to their first album "BEST*SCANDAL" from 2009. A total classic.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator

Unveiling the Zexy (bridal magazine)-like commercial for new album 『Kiss from the darkness』 Magazine Edition/Limited Edition B, containing her Magazine Vol.2!!

The magazine will contain topics such as:

•Explanations of all album songs
•A look into the members' days off
•An amidakuji (ladder lottery) fortune-telling

#front-page #kissfromthedarkness

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:38 pm

vwolf

vwolf

Caless Student
Caless Student
You do some translation of the magazine. Or will only keep the JPUrecords edition?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:25 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
vwolf wrote:You do some translation of the magazine

Yes, I will be translating the Japanese edition and posting it here on SH! Happy

I'm also trying to finish up translating her Magazine Vol. 1 (haven't had much time to work on it + it's really difficult and time-consuming to translate from a physical source), which I'm trying to have done before the new album's out.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:04 pm

Lombres

Lombres

Caless Student
Caless Student
Is the JPU version with the magazine only available in JPU's website? I can't find it in other shops and I don't even know the EAC number to look for it and be sure.
If it is available only on the JPU website, do they ship to Poland? And how?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:09 am

vwolf

vwolf

Caless Student
Caless Student
Lombres wrote:Is the JPU version with the magazine only available in JPU's website? I can't find it in other shops and I don't even know the EAC number to look for it and be sure.
If it is available only on the JPU website, do they ship to Poland? And how?
Hi.
For all i know, JPU records make presales directly only on their website.
I think they have worldwide shipping, you can verify by creating a preorder.

thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
vwolf wrote:You do some translation of the magazine

Yes, I will be translating the Japanese edition and posting it here on SH! Happy

I'm also trying to finish up translating her Magazine Vol. 1 (haven't had much time to work on it + it's really difficult and time-consuming to translate from a physical source), which I'm trying to have done before the new album's out.
If you need help to digitalize the texts, i can give you a hand

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:06 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Promotional trailer released.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:17 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
If I understand by this video, there will be no songs with Mami and Rina vocals.  Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:00 pm

joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Meph1766 wrote:If I understand by this video, there will be no songs with Mami and Rina vocals.  Sad
Don't lose hope, they showed chorus only! It could be like in Midnight city or Ring! Ring! Ring! where they sing the verses.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:51 pm

victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
OMeph1766 wrote:If I understand by this video, there will be no songs with Mami and Rina vocals.  Sad

We’re still missing “YOU GO GIRL!” , so there’s still hope

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:20 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
joameba wrote:Don't lose hope, they showed chorus only! It could be like in Midnight city or Ring! Ring! Ring! where they sing the verses.
victor_survive wrote:We’re still missing “YOU GO GIRL!” , so there’s still hope
Yes, maybe you are right, I hope. For some reason I was sure that Ceramic Blue with Mami vocals, since she written music, lyrics and arrangement for this song. And hoped for some kind of song with Rina's vocals, like Midnight city.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:12 pm

izzy

izzy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
wildthing wrote:Promotional trailer released.

In the first seconds of the video, we can see images of Tonight's MV, I guess the video will be released on Youtube on February 12, I think they will be dressed as on the "wet" photo shoot

I can't wait to hear the full songs, I also hope Mami will sing some parts...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:43 am

vwolf

vwolf

Caless Student
Caless Student
We can expect many interesting things. This is coming very good, I can't wait!! .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:48 pm

victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
So I couldn't resist and I ended up buying all 4 editions  9th Album - 「Kiss from the darkness」 - Page 7 1f605 

I bought 2 editions on CDJapan and other 2 on Amazon.co.jp (first time here btw). 

CDJapan already started the shipping process! Can't wait to receive my copies

9th Album - 「Kiss from the darkness」 - Page 7 Image_10

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:15 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
@victor_survive

Nice Thumbs up !
Me too spent a lot of money. I wanted to get as many bonuses as possible with this release. And ordered 5 editions. If I calculated everything correctly, I don’t have 2 folders with Mami and Tomomi. But the other bonuses I must to get.

9th Album - 「Kiss from the darkness」 - Page 7 C2trhk109th Album - 「Kiss from the darkness」 - Page 7 Ppj_4m10

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:28 pm

victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Meph1766 wrote:@victor_survive

Nice Thumbs up !
Me too spent a lot of money. I wanted to get as many bonuses as possible with this release. And ordered 5 editions. If I calculated everything correctly, I don’t have 2 folders with Mami and Tomomi. But the other bonuses I must to get.

9th Album - 「Kiss from the darkness」 - Page 7 C2trhk109th Album - 「Kiss from the darkness」 - Page 7 Ppj_4m10

I know! I spent around 4000 Mexican pesos, which is $215. Which store is giving/selling the second item? it looks pretty cool!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:45 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
victor_survive wrote:I know! I spent around 4000 Mexican pesos, which is $215. Which store is giving/selling the second item? it looks pretty cool!

It's HMV store. 
https://www.hmv.co.jp/en/news/article/1911131000/

But they are all sold out. I ordered a long time ago.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:35 pm

Sven28

Sven28

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Meph1766 wrote:
joameba wrote:Don't lose hope, they showed chorus only! It could be like in Midnight city or Ring! Ring! Ring! where they sing the verses.
victor_survive wrote:We’re still missing “YOU GO GIRL!” , so there’s still hope
Yes, maybe you are right, I hope. For some reason I was sure that Ceramic Blue with Mami vocals, since she written music, lyrics and arrangement for this song. And hoped for some kind of song with Rina's vocals, like Midnight city.
Yeah, I hoped that too that Mami will sing Ceramic Blue. Sad

9th Album - 「Kiss from the darkness」 - Page 7 RUlExeI
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:12 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
Sven28 wrote:Yeah, I hoped that too that Mami will sing Ceramic Blue. Sad
Let's wait for the album, perhaps a surprise awaits us. 

And does anyone know who wrote the words and music for the song “YOU GO GIRL!”? Didn't find anything about this? Or this information not been announced yet?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.