You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

phenom89

phenom89

Caless Student
Caless Student
Question for who received the refund from PayPal: did you sent the t-shirt back to them???

PayPal will refund me completly (I've asked a partial refund), but I've to send back the t-shirt... and I'll receive the money only when they confirm to have received the stuff back.
What a pain in the a**!!!

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
phenom89 wrote:Question for who received the refund from PayPal: did you sent the t-shirt back to them???

PayPal will refund me completly (I've asked a partial refund), but I've to send back the t-shirt... and I'll receive the money only when they confirm to have received the stuff back.

Wow, wth? PayPal hasn't asked anyone else so far to do that.

They are kind of inconsistent, though: They've refunded a majority of people who have asked for a refund, but they've been outright denying at least one other person because they technically already received the items (link). And now they're asking you to send back the items? I see you're from Italy; shipping it back to the US is probably going to cost a lot and is likely not worth it.

And re: my previous post, I haven't heard from Bompa so I emailed LF back asking why they're trying to pass me off to Bompa, that I already heard from them that Bompa have nothing to do with the postcards, and if they themselves at LF have an update yet on the postcards. So stupid. Such a waste of time.

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 13 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
phenom89

phenom89

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:I see you're from Italy; shipping it back to the US is probably going to cost a lot and is likely not worth it.
Not in the US... I've to send the stuff here (another reason to be real worried about it):

LiveFrom Media Limited
36 Breton House Barbican, LONDON EC2Y 8DQ GB

I've asked for a quicker/easiest way to get the refund... let's see.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
phenom89 wrote:Not in the US... I've to send the stuff here (another reason to be real worried about it):

LiveFrom Media Limited

wth you'd need to send it to LiveFrom?? Wow, so since PayPal gave you their specific address, it's looking like LF instructed PP to tell everyone asking for a refund now to tell them to ship the items to them, rather than outright give people refunds. And they know no one wants to pay out of pocket to ship stuff back. LF continues to be 💩

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
phenom89 wrote:
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:I see you're from Italy; shipping it back to the US is probably going to cost a lot and is likely not worth it.
Not in the US... I've to send the stuff here (another reason to be real worried about it):

LiveFrom Media Limited

I've asked for a quicker/easiest way to get the refund... let's see.

I recognise this address, its the registered address in the UK with Companies House (registry of UK companies).

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12567107

Sounds like they are just making it as awkward as possible, taking back the misprint t-shirt is not going to have much of a resale value at all.

For those of you shipping the items back, I highly recommend you pay for registered mail/tracking of some sort so you can prove to PayPal etc that it was actually sent.

Maybe you should try and negotiate a partial refund without having to send the goods back instead explaining due to the shipping costs involved.

Thinking about it maybe the people who were late to receive the package should of just rejected the shipment which would have sent it back to Bompa and then claim for a refund as we found the misprint issues etc. Need to remember next time (highly suspect this same issue will happen with them again *sigh*)

Putting a value on the "signed postcard" is kind of difficult, for myself it was the only reason for me and the other fans to order it in the first place, I could have easily gotten them the Japan t-shirt and Japanese livestream instead.(I was happy to pay for the Japan and Overseas livestream twice).

Back to top Go down
phenom89

phenom89

Caless Student
Caless Student
Talked on the phone with PayPal about the "sending back the t-shirt" story... looks like LF asked explicitly to have the shirt back, they refused the partial refund.
When I've told them that I'm the only one in the world that has to send the shirt back, she started laugh XD

Well, probably I'll put something a bit offensive in the package (you know, I'm italian... the head of a dead horse can be a good idea XD). Any offense you wanna tell to them???

PS: just out of curiosity, any other European people got the refund without sending the shirt back???

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
phenom89 wrote:Talked on the phone with PayPal about the "sending back the t-shirt" story... looks like LF asked explicitly to have the shirt back, they refused the partial refund.

lol yep, I sadly was right about this Facepalm

Well, probably I'll put something a bit offensive in the package (you know, I'm italian... the head of a dead horse can be a good idea XD). Any offense you wanna tell to them???

The head of a dead horse sounds great MAMI haha  Please feel free to tell them what a POS company they are, and that all of us SCANDAL fans hope the band never works with them again lol

Also, LF replied back to me...

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 13 2VMxWcK

Just wow. They didn't even know that they're supposed to be in charge of the postcards?? They keep getting more incompetent, if that's even remotely possible. And that old "working with management" line. I replied back and called them out yet again that I know they're not talking about the band's management. Also, they misspelled Bompa yet again and even misspelled their own name. Ridiculous 😂

Back to top Go down
Gojira415

Gojira415

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Also, LF replied back to me...

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 13 2VMxWcK

Just wow. They didn't even know that they're supposed to be in charge of the postcards?? They keep getting more incompetent, if that's even remotely possible. And that old "working with management" line. I replied back and called them out yet again that I know they're not talking about the band's management. Also, they misspelled Bompa yet again and even misspelled their own name. Ridiculous 😂

Got the same email today from LF, after I told them to F**k off.

Back to top Go down
MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Wow...And here I thought this whole situation couldn't get any more convoluted than it already is...SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 13 1f613 

While I'm not expecting to get the signed postcard anymore, at the absolute very least LiveFrom could do for everyone is offer a sincere apology for this whole mess. Not like I expect them to have the decency to do even that, though... SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 13 1f611 
I'm not expecting a live press conference type, just a simple acknowledgment that they or someone there made a mistake, instead of all of this constant shifting of blame that has been going on... SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 13 1f612 

I kinda wish I even HAD the option of returning the shirt in order to get a refund...
Unfortunately, this whole situation has made me more than a bit wary of wearing it now, at least for a good while...

I haven't gotten anything after that last email... :hmmm:

Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
Today I received the first T-shirt with a cut off O letter and a printed postcard. So now, I'm waiting for the second one, which is Reprint and without a postcard.  MAMI hmm
SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 13 Img_2023

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 13 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down
Electric Mami

Electric Mami

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/c/ZikyMusic
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

wildthing wrote:Putting a value on the "signed postcard" is kind of difficult

You're gonna laugh – its value is 0 $. Proof ? The reprinted shirt's value is explicitly written as 42 $, which is the price of the bundle (not counting the e-ticket for the livestream).

Also why do we keep trying to understand by being polite in mails while could just outright tell them :
"Listen, you're lying to us, and we know it ; we know you have no management, that your society was created with 900 £, that LiveFrom is just two people (one in UK, one in USA), we know that SCANDAL management wants to leave you solving this problem because it's all your fault (and we hope they won't ever work with you again), we know you're the ones in charge of the whole thing and that Bompa (and not Bomba) is just sending the stuff (so stop putting the blaim on them), we know you're trying to blaim the others to hide your guilt… We know. You're not even trying to lie properly and just keep getting more incompetent at each mail you make. SCANDAL fans are legitimately sick of it all. So why do you keep lying and why won't you apology once and for all and try to make a fresh, better start ?".

Maybe if we make them face the truth…

Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
They will answer with a standard copy paste response. It's similar to how I talk with them, maybe a little shorter.

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 13 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down

PayPal partial refund
Posted Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:11 am

johh

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just in response to an earlier post re partial refund
I got the money back having escalated the issue in Resolution Center due to zero contact from LiveFrom, although this was maybe a month ago now.. so it is possible that LiveFrom have changed their policy

Anyway, I don't really care about the postcard now, but will stay away from LiveFrom in the future and I'd encourage everyone here to do the same

I hope SCANDAL team finds another overseas company to handle concert livestreams!

Back to top Go down

【English Subs】INVITATION MCs (Audio Only)
Posted Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:11 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

I've added English subs for SCANDAL's MCs during their "INVITATION" concert! (*Audio only; no video clips)

Please support the band and pick up a copy of the DVD:

Blu-ray Limited Edition w/ CD + Photo Booklet

Blu-ray Regular Edition 

DVD Limited Edition w/ CD + Photo Booklet

DVD Regular Edition

If you enjoy my translations, please consider leaving a tip! Happy

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 13 FdtTi4P

#front-page #invitation

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum