Thank you for the information.

まつげの先が頬をかすめる距離で 目が合ったら
When our eyes meet at the distance my eyelashes graze your cheeks
Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Bundle doesn't work on Mexico. Hopefully they will fix it later since I was still charged on Paypal  setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 3 1f611

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

2many2no wrote:It is available now!
Got my ticket bundle, soooo happy.

It's still claiming they "don't ship" to my state of California, which I'm sure is totally incorrect. It's also saying that for people in other states as well as other countries. This site ALWAYS has problems TOMO wtf

I did send an email to them, so we'll see if they reply.

Edit: Wow, so I think the "shipping not available" thing is tied to sizes. The only size that says can ship out is XL. All of the other sizes cannot be shipped out right now...lol. I sent another email to them about this.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
meikam81

meikam81

Caless Student
Caless Student
Trying to order the bundle and it's says it can't ship to Australia. Also tried using the US and UK forwarding service addresses I have and it does the same thing. Hopefully it's just something they need to update on their system.

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
There's also a bundle containing a ticket + t-shirt + signed postcard for $72, but the site is currently not letting anyone purchase any other sizes besides XL. This applies for all countries. I have already emailed them about it, so hopefully they fix it soon.[/center]

A bit peeved that the $72 becomes plus tax and shipping LOL.

Back to top Go down
Gojira415

Gojira415

Caless Student
Caless Student
Woo! Got my T-shirt bundle.

Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
Do you know from which location they will send physical items? It don't work order to Russia, but I have a friend's address in the USA or England / Germany

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 3 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Meph1766 wrote:Do you know from which location they will send physical items?

It's likely the US since they seem like a US-based company (the amounts are always in dollars and the main time zone they always list is Pacific Time).

Edit: I just purchased mine and the shipping rate for me in California was only $7, meaning that it will be shipped from somewhere in the US.

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
GT

GT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Am I right to assume the T-shirt will be Japanese sizing? 

The merchandise FAQ page on their website shows '404 page not found'

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

GT wrote:Am I right to assume the T-shirt will be Japanese sizing?

The site says that the merch is "made to order," which makes it sound like they'll be using US-sized t-shirts if this company is in fact based in the US. If you want to be on the safe side, you could ask them via email (support@livefrom.events).

Back to top Go down
GT

GT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
GT wrote:Am I right to assume the T-shirt will be Japanese sizing?

The site says that the merch is "made to order," which makes it sound like they'll be using US-sized t-shirts if this company is in fact based in the US. If you want to be on the safe side, you could ask them via email (support@livefrom.events).

Thank you, I will drop them an email.

Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Edit: Wow, so I think the "shipping not available" thing is tied to sizes. The only size that says can ship out is XL. All of the other sizes cannot be shipped out right now...lol. I sent another email to them about this.
I still have this problem. I have tried ordering to Russia, Germany and the USA. And I always see - We don’t offer shipping to ...
It works with only XL

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 3 Er10

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 3 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down
Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I got my ticket to the livestream.  Sorry to hear about the t-shirt issues.

Seemed expensive so I passed (I have lots of shirts from in person concerts / cds)

Back to top Go down
meikam81

meikam81

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Edit: Wow, so I think the "shipping not available" thing is tied to sizes. The only size that says can ship out is XL. All of the other sizes cannot be shipped out right now...lol. I sent another email to them about this.

Appears to now be working for the other sizes. Was able to order my bundle just now.

Back to top Go down
Cherxyn

Cherxyn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Earlier today I was about to ask a friend who lives in the UK for a favor since it's not available for shipping to UAE. But thank goodness I waited a bit and now it's available. I just ordered the T-shirt bundle! Happy

Thanks for the info!

Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Bundle working in Mexico!, shipping with USPS

Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
Thanks everyone, they fixed the bug, I was able to buy just now too.  HARU omg

Back to top Go down
Electric Mami

Electric Mami

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/c/ZikyMusic
Got the bundle as soon as it was fixed ! The price was 17.95 € for the shipping fees (making it a total of 79.90 €) on my side (I'm from France), and I have an info that I hope will be of use for some of you here who are hesitating because of the total price : I paid via PayPal and was allowed to pay in four times (19.98 € now, 19.97 € next month, 19.97 € the following month, 19.98 € on the fourth month). That way, the price hurts less, I'd say. Hope y'all can have that option too when using PayPal !

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 3 TruHyzB

Now the bundle no longer says the postcard is signed...

I saw that someone else had emailed the company about it and they said that they thought it would be signed when sales started, but it turns out that that is not the case.

I just emailed them and asked them to try telling the band's side about this and give signed ones to those who bought it before the change, since it'd be misleading for us to not get an item we were expecting when we paid for it.

Or if that doesn't work, I told them they at least need to inform all buyers of the change. It's so shady that they seemingly have no plans to at least do that, and that they have to be told that! Geez

Back to top Go down
confusedinupstatenewyork

confusedinupstatenewyork

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hopefully the new State of Emergency doesn't affect things too horribly.  It includes Osaka and lasts until August 31.

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 3 Sig10
Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
In fact, after it turned out that they were sending goods from the United States, I thought that the postcard would most likely not be signed. Sad, they confirmed this.

Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
We almost certain there will be an acoustic section for a couple of songs. 
But it will be good to have one or two songs performed with a string session. Say Departure?

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

To everyone who purchased a "SCANDAL 'INVITATION' Bundle" from LiveFrom Events that was supposed to include a livestream ticket, t-shirt and signed photo postcard:

Some time in the early evening of Thu. July 29 (Pacific Time), LiveFrom Events quietly changed the details of the "'INVITATION' Bundle," which originally included:

1. A livestream ticket
  2. A t-shirt
  3. A SIGNED photo postcard

Now, the listing says that the postcard will NOT come signed. This is what it now says comes in the bundle:

1. A livestream ticket
  2. A t-shirt
  3. A photo postcard

Fans asked LiveFrom Events about the change, and the company replied, "Good catch. We thought it would be a signed photo when it went onsale but it is not going to be signed."

They don't even seem to be planning to contact the buyers and let them know they won't be receiving what they were expecting, which is unprofessional and dishonest.

There are many fans who ordered this bundle primarily because they expected to receive a signed postcard by purchasing the bundle--that's what LiveFrom Events told us by including it in their listing.

We need to let them know that something needs to be done about this.

If you bought the bundle and expected the postcard to come signed:

Please contact the company, mention this change, say that you were expecting the postcard to be signed because that's what they said would be included by purchasing the bundle, and ask them to do something about this.

Here is their email: support@livefrom.events

If you do receive a reply from them, please let us know here!

Back to top Go down
apfelkasten4

apfelkasten4

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thanks for the info. I mean.. they really should inform people in the first place if what they have advertised is no longer the same.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.