You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thanks for this information. I think they should inform their customers so I'll email them to say that. It shouldn't be so hard for them to do! What I won't tell them is that, to be honest, the change doesn't matter to me personally. i don't collect things like post cards. I do value the t-shirts, they are useful and classy too IMHO. Wearing them helps promote the band—so I also like giving them to friends.

Last edited by etwee on Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp.)

Back to top Go down
GT

GT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I emailed them with reference to the shirt sizing and they still haven't replied, so I assumed it's US sizing and went ahead and ordered anyway while at work yesterday on my phone. I hadn't even noticed the change in text until I looked on here after then at my email confirmation.

I've sent them another email regarding the sizing and also the signed photo not so much for me as my order doesn't mention it so I've no leg to stand on really but more so for everyone else who jumped on it quick.

However like myself people may have seen the original offer not been able to order straight away and not seen the change on their return as it's not made clear, there should be a please note message  in bold on the order page informing of the change.

Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
I send them a message. I'm not upset too high, but this situation really looks like misleading and cheating.

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 4 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Meph1766 wrote:I send them a message. I'm not upset too high, but this situation really looks like misleading and cheating.
Definitely!!

Back to top Go down
hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I hate to think of Scandal having to hand sign a thousand postcards just to cover someone else's mistake. What is the difference in value between the two?
Maybe they can contact the production crew and arrange for post concert video-on-demand solo cameras. I'd definitely pay extra for that, and even waive the postcard altogether. Or at least extend the VOD replay window an extra day or two.
It's disappointing, isn't it?

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down
BMC

BMC

Caless Student
Caless Student
hogradish wrote:I hate to think of Scandal having to hand sign a thousand postcards just to cover someone else's mistake.

That's what auto-pen is for and how most celebrities "sign" large quantities of items.

I'm a bit chuffed about this switch as the only reason i bought the bundle was for the signed postcard pic.

Brian from Atlanta. Band-Maid: MISA/Akane Scandal: Rina/Mami
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
BMC wrote:I'm a bit chuffed about this switch as the only reason i bought the bundle was for the signed postcard pic.

If you haven't already, you should email them. The more people contact them about this, the better.

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 4 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Gojira415

Gojira415

Caless Student
Caless Student
I just heard back from LiveFrom. Good news, SCANDAL will be signing the photo postcard.

“We are pleased to let you know that the photo postcard will indeed be signed by the band.
LiveFrom originally removed the "signed" descriptor from the package when we received notice that the photo would be "digitally" signed.  We did not want to disappoint or mislead any fans. Once the band was informed of the issue they were more than happy to actually sign the photo postcard.”

Back to top Go down
GT

GT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I have also received a reply stating the same  TOMO yeah
setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 4 Screen13

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Nice. Although I wish we didn't have to do this in the first place...and it sounds like they really wouldn't have done anything if we didn't say anything...geez.

I haven't gotten a reply yet, but I hope they will at least contact everyone who emailed them about this/everyone who purchased the bundle... RINA angry

Also, the way they worded these new emails really suck (also not surprised about that). I'm going to clarify with them to make sure the postcards are going to physically be signed by the actual band themselves + ask them if this applies to all bundles purchased and not just the ones that were purchased before the wording change.

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 4 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
GT

GT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@TGE

I agree on the wording, I also get the impression that they're trying to turn it around and make it sound like they were misinformed by SCANDAL/staff to begin with. 

I will also seek clarification on the signed postcard as I ordered after the change.

Back to top Go down

Re: LiveFrom Event's "INVITATION" bundle
Posted Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:30 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

To everyone who purchased a "SCANDAL 'INVITATION' Bundle" from LiveFrom Events:

A few hours ago, LiveFrom Events started emailing people saying that the photo postcards WILL come hand-signed by the band!

Also, the listing once again lists the bundle as coming with a "signed photo postcard."
setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 4 JMQD39x

This is the email they are sending:

We are pleased to let you know that the photo postcard will indeed be signed by the band.

LiveFrom originally removed the "signed" descriptor from the package when we received notice that the photo would be "digitally" signed. We did not want to disappoint or mislead any fans. Once the band was informed of the issue they were more than happy to actually sign the photo postcard.

We emailed them to clarify if the postcard will in fact be hand-signed personally by the band + who is eligible to get the signed postcards, and they replied back with this:

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 4 DbIMR51

Thank you to everyone who sent in an email! It's unfortunate that we had to make the company act instead of them trying to make it right on their own or even inform the buyers of potential changes, but it's great that we made this happen. Good work!

Also, thank you to the band and their team for agreeing with this. Please, please choose better companies to work with in the future. We don't want to keep having to fight to get things that were promised to us--this is the second time after all lol

Back to top Go down
Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
I am glad you guys got the right out come out of this. No doubt Scandal would not want their fans to feel cheated on their 15 Anniversary gig.

I will wait for the DVD since I will not able to watch it Live, for I will be working that night TOMO sad

Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
Andy666 wrote:I am glad you guys got the right out come out of this. No doubt Scandal would not want their fans to feel cheated on their 15 Anniversary gig.

I will wait for the DVD since I will not able to watch it Live, for I will be working that night TOMO sad
You can watch it after your work. Archived broadcast will be available within 48 hours, until August 23

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 4 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down
jamie87

jamie87

Caless Student
Caless Student
I got an email back from them confirming that the T-Shirt sizes are US and not Japanese.

Can’t wait for the concert!

Scandal World Tour 2020 "Kiss from the Darkness" Livestream [8/21/2020]
Scandal "Seasons" Livestream [12/24/2020]
Scandal 15th Anniversary Live "Invitation" Livestream [8/21/2021]
Scandal "unlimited Utopia" Live @ Zepp Osaka [4/8/23]
Back to top Go down
Electric Mami

Electric Mami

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/c/ZikyMusic
Plot twist : LiveFrom removes the "signed" mention on the day of the livestream

Back to top Go down
OutofBloom

OutofBloom

Caless Student
Caless Student
Omg, thank you so MUCH !! Honestly, when I purchased the bundle I did not know about signed or not signed lol (I just looked at the t-shirt) ! But glad it will be signed TwT !!!  I cross my fingers that they will sell INVITATION's merchs overseas!

眩しい ひかり 放って
降り注ぐ愛のシャワー
Back to top Go down
Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Got my *virtual* ticket!

Now the hard part will be to wake up at 6 AM on a Saturday

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Hello, I just saw that they will be selling Livestream tickets but I think Im not able to purchase one because I'm from the overseas?? Can someone please help me to figure it out? Happy

setlist - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 4 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Mitchan wrote:Hello, I just saw that they will be selling Livestream tickets but I think Im not able to purchase one because I'm from the overseas?? Can someone please help me to figure it out? Happy

We've been talking about overseas livestream tickets for the past two pages of this thread (and the problems we've been having with the company not being honest lol), but yeah, anyone outside of Japan can purchase a livestream ticket here:

https://livefrom.events/collections/scandal

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Mitchan wrote:Hello, I just saw that they will be selling Livestream tickets but I think Im not able to purchase one because I'm from the overseas?? Can someone please help me to figure it out? Happy

We've been talking about overseas livestream tickets for the past two pages of this thread (and the problems we've been having with the company not being honest lol), but yeah, anyone outside of Japan can purchase a livestream ticket here:

https://livefrom.events/collections/scandal

oh, I should've re-read those pages! Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The setlist is gonna be the most voted songs, right? (+ Ivory and Eternal, I guess)

Spent the last months voting almost every day so I can hear live versions of my favorite ones

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Tuba wrote:The setlist is gonna be the most voted songs, right?

No, they said it will NOT be. That was basically what their recent fan club tour was for.

The setlist for INVITATION might be slightly affected by the results/the most popular songs are likely already going to be on the list already, but it is not going to be primarily based on the voting results. They will, however, be announcing the results during the concert.

Back to top Go down
Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Tuba wrote:The setlist is gonna be the most voted songs, right?

No, they said it will NOT be. That was basically what their recent fan club tour was for.

The setlist for INVITATION might be slightly affected by the results/the most popular songs are likely already going to be on the list already, but it is not going to be primarily based on the voting results. They will, however, be announcing the results during the concert.

But...  TOMO sad

Now I'm curious about the setlist, cause it's not like they have a new album to promote or anything. So, I imagine the results will have some influence on it.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Tuba wrote:Now I'm curious about the setlist, cause it's not like they have a new album to promote or anything. So, I imagine the results will have some influence on it.

Sure, but like I said, it's not going to primarily be based on the results. Keep in mind that this is first and foremost an anniversary concert, so we'll likely get songs from all across their 15 years, à la their 10th anniversary concert five years ago.

"one piece" is the only song we know they will definitely play. "Hachigatsu" is also a safe bet.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.