Re: 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」
Posted on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:58 pm

tori-chan

tori-chan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Are their multi-angles for this one like the one in the First Live DVD?



3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 Mamisig
Back to top Go down

Re: 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」
Posted on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:52 pm

nhv_howell

nhv_howell

Indie Artist
Indie Artist


Can anyone please subtitle the MC parts, i like to know what they are talking,,,
as well on the sign that rina showed while starting the drum solo



Onion Rider Lez do dizz Workhard Onion


3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 MMuserbar

3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 MMaffiliate
Back to top Go down

Re: 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」
Posted on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:58 pm

Sabroni

Sabroni

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ceej!~ wrote:
rusti3 wrote:
Ceej!~ wrote:hmm? I'm still wondering on what are they talking about part in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN.. I need translations!!~ 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 179813

can anyone help me with that? >w<

Which one, Specifically?

hmm? after Rina's Solo 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 968884

Check the reply to me from rusti3 on the previous page of this thread! They posted a link to a video on the daily motion site that has english subs for the whole "massive cheque" section of the gig! (it's actually a receipt, it just looks like a cheque!)

Back to top Go down

Re: 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」
Posted on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:20 am

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
Sabroni wrote:
Ceej!~ wrote:
rusti3 wrote:
Ceej!~ wrote:hmm? I'm still wondering on what are they talking about part in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN.. I need translations!!~ 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 179813

can anyone help me with that? >w<

Which one, Specifically?

hmm? after Rina's Solo 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 968884

Check the reply to me from rusti3 on the previous page of this thread! They posted a link to a video on the daily motion site that has english subs for the whole "massive cheque" section of the gig! (it's actually a receipt, it just looks like a cheque!)

Link's dead White Flag



3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 Tumblr_nozfepuWf31tc12aio1_540
~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
Back to top Go down

Re: 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」
Posted on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:34 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

@nhv_howell: It says on RINA's drum head:

"To everyone I love, may your never-ending happiness continue on."



3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 HELLO WORLD @ Paris 4.26 London 4.30 Essen 5.15 Chicago 5.20 MEX 5.22 LA 5.23 Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018.9.5 Special Thanks @NY 9.7 SF 9.9 Anaheim 9.12 MTY 9.14 MEX 9.16 TX 2021 KFTD @Paris - London - Berlin 11.11 Toronto 11.13 NY 11.17 Anaheim 11.19 Dallas 11.21 Atlanta
Back to top Go down

Re: 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」
Posted on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:50 pm

mami_love

mami_love

Caless Student
Caless Student
AHHHH!!!!

I bought this blue-ray dvd and it was just shipped today!!!

AHHHH!!!!!
CAN't WAIT!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」
Posted on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:25 am

Ceat

Ceat

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ceej!~ wrote:
Sabroni wrote:
Ceej!~ wrote:
rusti3 wrote:
Ceej!~ wrote:hmm? I'm still wondering on what are they talking about part in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN.. I need translations!!~ 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 179813

can anyone help me with that? >w<

Which one, Specifically?

hmm? after Rina's Solo 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 968884

Check the reply to me from rusti3 on the previous page of this thread! They posted a link to a video on the daily motion site that has english subs for the whole "massive cheque" section of the gig! (it's actually a receipt, it just looks like a cheque!)

Link's dead 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 319583
hmm did anyone find a working link to that? I really want to understand what they are talking ... they seem to have so much fun there ...
3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 968884

Back to top Go down

Re: 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」
Posted on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:28 am

bopiang

bopiang

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
love to know if there is sub for rina mc part too. the subs that ive seen is cut version, not from the dvd version. only the .srt is fine, i know the rules of official stuffs cant be uploaded. got the dvd, just doesnt understand the mc part. if only there is subs 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 319583



3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 Edited10
Back to top Go down

Re: 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」
Posted on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:56 am

RinaChu

RinaChu

Caless Student
Caless Student
Before I buy anything is there subs for te whole thing?

Back to top Go down

Re: 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」
Posted on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:22 am

Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
RinaChu wrote:Before I buy anything is there subs for te whole thing?

No.



3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 VXYfwy
Back to top Go down

Re: 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」
Posted on Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:57 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Ceat wrote:
Ceej!~ wrote:
Sabroni wrote:
Ceej!~ wrote:
rusti3 wrote:
Ceej!~ wrote:hmm? I'm still wondering on what are they talking about part in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN.. I need translations!!~ 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 179813

can anyone help me with that? >w<

Which one, Specifically?

hmm? after Rina's Solo 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 968884

Check the reply to me from rusti3 on the previous page of this thread! They posted a link to a video on the daily motion site that has english subs for the whole "massive cheque" section of the gig! (it's actually a receipt, it just looks like a cheque!)

Link's dead 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 319583
hmm did anyone find a working link to that? I really want to understand what they are talking ... they seem to have so much fun there ...
3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 968884

Here you go... A bit late but I just remembered this. With subs and I'm pretty sure this one was the broadcasted version. Credits to the uploader and youku. MC prank, subbed:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDMxMjMwMzMy.html

Back to top Go down

Re: 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」
Posted on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:16 am

GoGoKamijo

GoGoKamijo

Caless Student
Caless Student
ichiruki! wrote:
Ceat wrote:
Ceej!~ wrote:
Sabroni wrote:
Ceej!~ wrote:
rusti3 wrote:
Ceej!~ wrote:hmm? I'm still wondering on what are they talking about part in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN.. I need translations!!~ 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 179813

can anyone help me with that? >w<

Which one, Specifically?

hmm? after Rina's Solo 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 968884

Check the reply to me from rusti3 on the previous page of this thread! They posted a link to a video on the daily motion site that has english subs for the whole "massive cheque" section of the gig! (it's actually a receipt, it just looks like a cheque!)

Link's dead 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 319583
hmm did anyone find a working link to that? I really want to understand what they are talking ... they seem to have so much fun there ...
3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 968884

Here you go... A bit late but I just remembered this. With subs and I'm pretty sure this one was the broadcasted version. Credits to the uploader and youku. MC prank, subbed:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDMxMjMwMzMy.html

wow thanks, I would've never guessed it was a prank, at first I thought she had won a lottery but her expressions didn't make much sense if somebody won that amount, it all makes sense now

Back to top Go down

Re: 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」
Posted on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:45 am

dunrite321

dunrite321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I was looking for the subbed version of this for a long while! I thought her mom made a donation to the band, and she was shocked to find out. So I wasn't too far off.

Back to top Go down

Re: 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」
Posted on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:52 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Old thread yeah i know but I just could watch the whole concert and it was A-W-E-S-O-M-E. Their performance was awesome, the sound was perfect, their outfit very cool, lot of energy, etc 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 12776 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 924158

Tried to find a favorite part of the show but it's impossible, each song is great ! Like how they did the part with Rina's solo and then the dance part with the other girls 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 911293 The MC parts looked fun too even if i didn't understand it at all 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 620191

And what a great way to finish the show close to the fans with their old songs 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 79339

SCANDAL 3rd Live DVD - 「SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN」  - Page 6 12776

Back to top Go down