You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life?
Posted Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:38 am

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

well i woke up this morning feeling emotional so i decided to put out this topic.. i wanna share to everyone on how did scandal affect my life and i also want other members to share theirs.. if ever there are xD

ok, lets get things started..

just a few months ago.. before i met scandal im a guy that always bum around the net, play some online games for hours and do some nonsense things.. until the day i get to know this girls.. at 1st i just liked them like any other bands.. after a few days some pv and lives are added to my collection.. before i knew it i became a fanboy LoL ~ seriously everything about this girls for me are the 1st time.. i never liked any artist this much.. yeah i liked yui, aya hirano, flow, etc but not to the point that i collect almost all of their pv's and even interviews.. and as time passes by i felt like im not doing so much for them.. im poor so i can't buy any of their albums.. i just download them and that doesn't help them that much.. so i decided maybe i can help in making them known in other ppl.. so now i lurk in some forums w/ anime/jmusic related stuff to spread the word about these amazing girls.. i even studied subbing coz they inspire me so much i want everyone to sing w/ scandal whenever they're watching a scandal pv/live.. even editing a video to make fanvids.. and now it comes to writing a fanfic xD its my 1st time to do these things.. even though im still not good in doing them (specially in kara subbing T_T) i felt that i really changed coz of them, considering im the "guy w/o a talent or specialty". im really thankful to these girls for changing me a bit xD i also decided that i would follow these girls to the end. once a "SCANDAL fan will always be a SCANDAL fan."

well thx for reading my story.. how about you? share us the effect of ScandaL Magic on you. Onion Tea

EDIT: btw i think i put this on the wrong section xD pls move this if it fits more on the member discussion section xD thx!

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? 1y9gb
Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥
How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? F3crb7

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Re: How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life?
Posted Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:20 am

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
For me,SCANDAL and YUI made me like music so much that i wanna go study it,like really,go live on your own in another country and study it kinda thing.The music just washes over you,and you can't help it.

Sugoi.Tsk,i'm really bad at expressing myself,so for the moment i'll leave it like this. .upwalk.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:07 am

konohagure

konohagure

International Performer
International Performer
Before learning about SCANDAL, I focused on the local scene of music. Now, I met these girls after searching for Velonica on YouTube. After that, I decided to follow them and become a fanboy because I thought, "Hey! They're still fresh and young, maybe it's a good idea to watch them grow as a band and follow them! And here I am. Collecting videos here and there, downloading music, searching for images, and etc. I listen to them all the time when I'm at school and home. Wallpaper is SCANDAL, making funny pics, joining forums, and now helping haruhiyuu with a fanfic.

That is all. .hail.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:48 am

lamevil

lamevil

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well to me...they made a HUUUGGE inspiration on me playing back my guitar..before i knew them...i got bored of YUI's music...(well the same old songs i always play though) and they are either too easy(erm...songs that i'm very familar with) or too hard(songs like rolling star...) yeah...my skills sucked before i knew SCANDAL...until one day i saw their vid where natchi posted it in her facebook...i was "OMG!! THEY CAN REALLY PLAY!! AHHH!!" and that's where i started to tell myself, to continue playing my guitar and getting better at it...thanks to MAMI's Lightning fingers that made me go ---> .wtf. and haruna's barre chords flying around...yeah,at that time, i couldn't slide barre chords smoothly...so really,SCANDAL has made a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG change in my guitar skills. And looking at them play live really makes me feel happy when i'm sad or down. yeap i just that's all xD!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:56 am

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
@eugene

lol ~ you have more for later? .common.

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:06 am

shunpo

shunpo

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well, SCANDAL made me went back to electric guitar haha.

Wasnt really into Western rock or their metal stuffs , so end up bored with electric and went to acoustic.

Now SCANDAL made me play electric again xD And I really suck at strumming lols.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:18 am

monogrith7

monogrith7

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://monogrith7.deviantart.com/
haruhiyuu wrote:well i woke up this morning feeling emotional so i decided to put out this topic.. i wanna share to everyone on how did scandal affect my life and i also want other members to share theirs.. if ever there are xD

ok, lets get things started..

just a few months ago.. before i met scandal im a guy that always bum around the net, play some online games for hours and do some nonsense things.. until the day i get to know this girls.. at 1st i just liked them like any other bands.. after a few days some pv and lives are added to my collection.. before i knew it i became a fanboy LoL ~ seriously everything about this girls for me are the 1st time.. i never liked any artist this much.. yeah i liked yui, aya hirano, flow, etc but not to the point that i collect almost all of their pv's and even interviews.. and as time passes by i felt like im not doing so much for them.. im poor so i can't buy any of their albums.. i just download them and that doesn't help them that much.. so i decided maybe i can help in making them known in other ppl.. so now i lurk in some forums w/ anime/jmusic related stuff to spread the word about these amazing girls.. i even studied subbing coz they inspire me so much i want everyone to sing w/ scandal whenever they're watching a scandal pv/live.. even editing a video to make fanvids.. and now it comes to writing a fanfic xD its my 1st time to do these things.. even though im still not good in doing them (specially in kara subbing T_T) i felt that i really changed coz of them, considering im the "guy w/o a talent or specialty". im really thankful to these girls for changing me a bit xD i also decided that i would follow these girls to the end. once a "SCANDAL fan will always be a SCANDAL fan."

well thx for reading my story.. how about you? share us the effect of ScandaL Magic on you. Onion Tea

EDIT: btw i think i put this on the wrong section xD pls move this if it fits more on the member discussion section xD thx!

so emotional, or should i say SENTIMENTAL .toj.

hehe, anyway, my answer would be that they are my inspiration in every things I do, I always think about SCANDAL whenever i am in a pinch (in exams), i whisper SCANDAL ( or HARUNA ONO) whenever i am doing something that needs effort and it really helps...and finally, they make me love MUSIC more, they made me understand that music has no boundaries, that language difference cannot hinder me on listening to them, it touches me to the bones and to the heart...I am also inspired to learn the guitar now...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:38 pm

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
monogrith7 wrote:
they made me understand that music has no boundaries, that language difference cannot hinder me on listening to them, it touches me to the bones and to the heart..

Cheers on that dude Ho Onion

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:54 pm

haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
Before i met SCANDAL i already met YUI and Mami Kawada i love their songs and all but something was quite missing i dunno~ Onion Sigh ,nyahaha~i always want to become a singer,or be part of a band and draw stuffs like mangas,but i can't find much will to continue with singing cuz their are better girls/boys there and i have a very small self-confidence~i met 2NE1 a korean girl group i was so inspired and wanna learn how to dance i still love them now but not as much as i love SCANDAL~ Onion Depress ,nyahaha~so here it is: after meeting SCANDAL i never thought these girls in front of me actually started in high school but plays their instruments like PROS~!they gave me(and my sister) inspiration to learn instruments and balance our studies while achieving our dreams~i love them so much i always pray for their health and everything~i can't explain it~!i can exchange my boyfriend(<---though i don't have one) for them~LOLz~Just kidding~but God~!they inspire me every time i see them working hard,they don't care is someone is shouting,or have a broken string while playing,or have mic problems etc.~! The show must still go on~they always enjoy every bit of it,and they always smile even if their in a tough situation~!i LOVE SCANDAL~!!!!!! TOJ Onion LOVE

that's (not) ALL~!Arigato~! .hail.

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”
How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? URT1EYY
How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? Mskdbd
l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:40 pm

kaizer03

kaizer03

Caless Student
Caless Student
oh my... i guess this is a long story.. to sum it up...

SCANDAL videos and Songs were part of my daily routine right now..

=)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:39 pm

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
@kono: When you search Velonica, did you find Scandal in the related videos?

Here's mine:
I was a normal otaku, watched a lot of different animes, liked anime music, and one day when watched Bleach, I saw they had a new OP called Shoujo S. Did my usual thing, go on youtube and watch the whole song. I loved them. I then watched every related video I could about them, and started collecting all their songs, promotional videos, interviews, lives, etc.
I'll never forget that April 15th, 2009 I first saw them. Speaking of which, it's almost the 1st anniversary of them coming into my life!

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:08 pm

konohagure

konohagure

International Performer
International Performer
@Pluto: Yup, saw them on the related videos. I was trying to sing to Velonica then poof, I found them on the sidebar.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:14 pm

gunnersforlife

gunnersforlife

International Performer
International Performer
http://gunners-4life.blogspot.com/
well, before knowing SCANDAL, I only interested in Football, especially Arsenal and I spent much money to buy Arsenal stuff.. And my only dream is going to London. I also never joining a forum.

But since I saw Shoujo S PV on youtube, I liked it on the first sight, and since then I have two things that I really like. SCANDAL is the I also dreamed about going to Japan, and I also spend some money to buy SCANDAL stuff, and I have already ought two SCANDAL CD. Now everyday I listen to their song and watching their PV... I had SCANDAL themes on my handphone, SCANDAL wallpaper on my desktop and also SCANDAL photo on my wallet.. and also SCANDAL becomes my motivation to do many things.. and also make me learning japanese...

And SCANDAL has already part of my life now.. .chesttap.

thanks kaito for the userbar How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? 464571

16.09.2011 SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 「Baby Action」
16.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
08.05.2015 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」 - Singapore

Join IDSH FB Group (PM me so I can accept you!) : https://www.facebook.com/groups/141565765907454/
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:17 pm

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
^

oh ~ nice one there gunners ~

basically everyone can't live w/o scandal now eh?

whew i wish they're aware on how much we love them xD

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:11 pm

yagiza

yagiza

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
hmm, to be frank what attracted me first was their cuteness in shoujo s LOVE
actually I'm already a fan of another band (Do As Infinity reunited that year) and my jmusic hunt begun with them. So to cut long story short, SCANDAL pierced into my fave artists list and magically 12 GB of SCANDAL invade my harddisk xD (overtake my do as infinity collection)
I'm no musician, thus i just listen to music for the sake of it. But I do like watching people play music live and apparently SCANDAL already did live music for years before. So i became interested in their hard work (not just an instant winner of some idol competition), and their songs captivated my attention since then.
Oh and about forum, i always thought that people interaction is the best way of sharing things (and also affection lol)

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? Rina3copy

Rina Suzuki fanboy number one.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:37 pm

rreizend

rreizend

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://theflyinglemon.wordpress.com
well scandal inspired me in different ways.

like yuu said, ive never loved an artist as much as scandal.

whenever i get pissed off by something, i often try to remember scandal's funny moments (or haruna's face xP (sometimes even the fanfic xD)).

i used to be some slacker, browsing aimlessly around the net, i dont join forums or communities (in one occasion, i even became a troll lol) and now i like messing around with photoshop to design stuff related to scandal and do other productive things.

scandal especially mami made me want to improve my guitar skills where, before i knew them, i was almost ging to give it up.

they made me love japan and its culture and made me want to go there. this lead me to work hard on getting into one of the best universities in indonesia so that i can take masters and doctoral degrees in japan.

but to do that i need to learn japanese, a language, a subject that i really dislike (ever since i was younger i was made to learn english, french and arabic in school and i just hated them) but scandal somehow made learning japanese fun. since i always wanted to know what they are saying, i always look forward on accomplishing something in learning japanese.

so yeah, scandal pretty much changed my whole future plans (where a couple of months ago i hardly had any ideas on where to go after i graduate from school).

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:05 pm

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
ohh!! nice one there reiz! Thumbs Onion

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:03 pm

kaizer03

kaizer03

Caless Student
Caless Student
haha ever since when i was a kid, i would like to go to study japanese and i would like to go there..

it is just it is a dream come true if ever, there's a company there that can accommodate me.. that too bad japanese are in the highest standard when in comes in technology...

:D and SCANDAL makes that will go on further...'i must do it zettai!"=(

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:04 am

alrick13

alrick13

For me Scandal gives the word Scandal a decent connotation

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:45 am

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
^

+1 there dude..

oh btw nice Sig LOL!

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:31 am

mikan

mikan

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://mikanhannille.com/
music is food for the soul. yeah, Scandal proved it despite the language barrier. music is universal. .nerd.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:33 am

monogrith7

monogrith7

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://monogrith7.deviantart.com/
alrick13 wrote:For me Scandal gives the word Scandal a decent connotation

yup, the "SCANDAL" word means different to me now...

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:24 am

zenry000

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Mhhm.. After being a full fledge SCANDAL Fan they have actually affected/changed my life alot.. after listening to almost all of their songs, i started to love JMusic more,and then i got motivated, convinced and inspired by Haruna to actually take up guitar(still trying to negotiate with my dad to get me a guitar Onion Depress ) also wanted to learn how to play the drums, but that would make quite a racket in the house so it's gonna be postponed . and then fell in love...(with u guys obviously know who). and there's learn nihongo.i really took interest in learning nihongo, coz watching them on videos and dunno what they r talkin about is really annoying(hope u guys catch my drift).last but not least they showed me what dreaming is all about. Because if u dream, one day u will make it come true .uhuh. Love SCANDAL 4EVER N EVER!!! :cheer: :cheer:

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:40 am

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
hmm i forgot to add..

70% of the Yuu today is made by SCANDAL ~ lol!

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:56 am

zenry000

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thumbs Onion hehe 60% of zenry today is made by SCANDAL!!

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.