You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life?
Posted Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:58 am

LieAnn

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
^ LOL nice one Yuu!!

How did SCANDAL change/affect my life? Oh well, not really to be honest. Hahaha just kidding. Well, I think "change" is an inappropriate term for me since I'm still the same since the first time I listened to them. So, they've "affected" my life in such a way that:

1. I'm studying Nihongo now as if I'm studying my most crucial subject way back in college because I really want to understand what they're saying. I gave up learning Nihongo one year ago but when I became a fan of SCANDAL, my interest came back again;

2. My music awareness expanded. I never listened to, uh "loud" songs before (well excluding Avril Lavigne's punk songs), but when I heard SCANDAL, well, you can guess what happened next;

3. I never really liked girl groups, be it Korean or Japanese. When I met SCANDAL, I disliked them even more. Hahaha. Well I mean no harm, it's just that I always think that they should do better things than exposing their skins and doing sexy dances, and SCANDAL is their exact opposite;

4. I can't let the day pass without hearing any SCANDAL song; and

5. I am spending a great deal of time in front of the PC. It's your fault SH!!! Hahaha joke! Oh well, it's not like it's a bad thing. I met many wonderful people in the cyber world when I became a fan of SCANDAL.

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 4 Haruka10
もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:02 am

arcanum

arcanum

Caless Student
Caless Student
haha Scandal actually made me pick up my guitar and start playing again! :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:47 am

knight10

knight10

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I started knowing Scandal Band when im watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood...

suddenly... i hear Shukan Sentimental... and i really like the Adlib... when i saw the Band who sings Shukan... i go to my PC and search for Scandal Band.... i search at Youtube.. and i watched SCANDAL BABY.... and Rina Suzuki and Haruna Ono calls my attention... coz they are really really Beautiful... and also Mami..... Tomomi calls my attention when she sings the Bridge Part of that song... Tongue

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 4 Images+%25283%2529
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:17 pm

geloboy25

geloboy25

Caless Student
Caless Student
they made me go back to being a guitarist .clap.
i stopped to play guitar around 2006.. after that, all i do school, play magic the gathering TCG, play online games, browse the net, etc.. at first, i can still handle myself out from addictiveness for this activities but later around 2009, i can't handle anymore.. i started to get failing grades.. but when i heard about them this late 2010, i was amazed by this cute little chicks in the way they play music.. at first, i'm just listening to few songs but later i enjoyed every single song they sang.. and then suddenly comes to my mind, "hmm, maybe i should get back to the music world".. after that, i plan on buying a fender standard stratocaster.. i sold all of my magic the gathering TCG cards that has quite a value to avail this.. and now, i'm currently practicing to get back my skills on playing guitar.. i currently own a black fender standard fat stratocaster , a vox pathfinder 15r amplifier, a boss ds-2, danelectro coolcat chorus, digitech bad monkey.. i'm still planning to add more effects pedals when i have the funds.. i really owe God for letting me know and be inspired by SCANDAL and get out if this darkness.. .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:47 am

bastifier

bastifier

Caless Student
Caless Student
Way before i knew about SCANDAL....maybe 4 years ago...I was a big fan of YUI..I really admire her because of her talent..so because of YUI..I wanted to learn how to play the guitar...but my mind was changed when K POP music emerged in the scene..i was addicted to Wonder Girls,SNSD and a whole lot more..so I kinda forgot about YUI...but then..i saw a video on youtube..i think it's title is "J-Rock vs. K-POP"..the first artists that was featured in that video was SCANDAL..the PV was Shoujo S..when i watched it..i said to myself "I think i'm in love with these girls"..so i search for their music videos on youtube..I think their latest single back then was "Shunkan Sentimental" and I did not even believe they could play their instruments at first but when i watched a whole lot of live videos i started to believe that cute girls can REALLY rock better than boys..I thought YUI was the best of all...But then there is SCANDAL....

So Scandal was my inspiration to work hard on playing the guitar..maybe without SCANDAL...i would live my life with no talents at all :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:12 am

TOTAE

TOTAE

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
many things Thumbs up example I want to play guitar but I cannot play it and never think to play it before i know SCANDAL.

Sawasdee Tomomi

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 4 E420E170E420E210E210E340E020E2D0E1A0E040E380E130E230E270E210_zps724c58bd
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:40 pm

scankpearldal

scankpearldal

Caless Student
Caless Student
SCANDAL changed me.
Previously when i still havent met them, im the girl who's really not passionate in the things i do.. i always hang out with people i really dont care much with. I'm not pushing my interests in music to it's limit.. I'm always onto studying...nerd. but now things changed when i met them..

i started playing the guitar once again, do recordings and etc, i even created a page and blog just to support them in all that i can to spread the scandal love. Onion Love

I always go home early just to spend my time with them (watching vids etc) which this made me make my own world and space to those people i dont care much LOL Hohoho Onion

and SCANDAL made me not REVIEW for exams LOLOLOL But i always get high grades coz im inspired to them .love.
and for the WIN!

I started deleting important files just to make space of their newest vids in my HDD LOL! .sweat.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Alice

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I just tell story before and after i met SCANDAL

Spoiler:

Just sharing guys, SCANDAL make me change to better person Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:16 am

puleng

puleng

Caless Student
Caless Student
Before i become fan of SCANDAL. I only listen to Western Music especially Metal rock....After seeing the Taiyou to kimi ga egaku story PV on my wall on facebook posted some of my friend.....

I become interested to SCANDAL especially on the bassist TOMOMI OGAWA..... .wow.

Thats give me an inspiration to find another instrument to play again which bass guitar.......Since then i become addicted to SCANDAL and start listening to different JMusic......

.happy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:20 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
My daughter had 'Anime news' as her home page on our PC a few years ago and there was a tiny advert for 'Doll' by 'Scandal'.
I am so glad that something made me 'click' on it or I would never have found out how amazing they are !

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:48 am

haruna.dez

haruna.dez

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well for me its that before I knew SCANDAL I was just a K-POP lover... After SCANDAL I dumped K-POP for J-POP ! And SCANDAL's music makes me wanna dance!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:12 am

DUL7

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
aww.. your stories are touching guys.. (well, to the touching stories that is.. to the others, yours were fun too Nice one )
orphicviper wrote:...

They also opened my eyes and ears to the fact that music is a universal language we all can share. Thank god I found Scandal - the world would be a lot less beautiful without you girls!!!

Onion Love
true that, my man.. ^_^

well, here's mine.. I always liked rock, any form of rock.. and, I always liked to try playing the guitar but I had no time.. (*ahem* no time cause I was so busy playing computer games..) I wasn't always motivated to do anything and I had no goals, I just let time pass me by.. but when I "met" SCANDAL, I gradually decided to practice guitar. ^_^ I just started like a month ago when seeing MAMI at the ESY live, I asked myself "she can play the guitar like that, heck all of them can play like that and like, they just started learning intsruments a few years ago?" Why can't I do that also? There came the revelation to me.. if I hadn't just wasted my time, I could be a good guitar player right now.. So I started my small goal of learning guitar.. and also to much bigger goals for my life which are so cheesy I won't say here.. In short (sorry for this being long..) SCANDAL gave the inspiration and made me realize that WE can achieve great things if we set our hearts and minds to it.. Hope SCANDAL influences more people just like us here in SH.. More power SH and SKIANDARU, GAMBATTE!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:57 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Well since listening to Scandal I've GREATLY (I mean it) expanded my Asian music section in my iTunes music. I've tried and failed playing SCANDAL songs on piano .happy. I thought after finishing learning piano I wanted to learn guitar but Haruna's hands put me off ... they look like my mums whos in her late 40s... .omg. I might learn Bass then.... .cool.

Unexpectly they filled that musical void in my heart which I never knew existed till SCANDAL come along... I will frankly say that I've never been such a fan of anyone nonetheless a band but SCANDAL completely changed that. I've glad to have found another SCANDAL addict in my year, my class. Music and SCANDAL really does bring people together... If I weren't to look SCANDAL up after Shoujo S I doubt I would have so many "new" friends from around the world whom I talk to pretty regularly.

Thanks to SCANDAL I have more exciting friends, learnt Hiragana and Katakana and I have something to have my fandom over and rants when my friend .cool.
If I were to meet SCANDAL one day I'd have to give them a great big thank you! (Plus a big hug if the security guard permits...)

Last edited by bleachnlife on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 4 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:01 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
tonymiller wrote:My daughter had 'Anime news' as her home page on our PC a few years ago and there was a tiny advert for 'Doll' by 'Scandal'.
I am so glad that something made me 'click' on it or I would never have found out how amazing they are !

Wow now parents like Scandal thats awesome .clap. I wish my mum and dad would... how old are you if I may ask?

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:41 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@bleachnlife

I am 60 !
But having 2 daughters and having played bass guitar in bands for many years
keeps me young !
There is loads of 'Kat-Tun' and 'Dir en Grey' stuff on our PC as well that
belongs to my daughter, she also loves cosplay, it is very popular in
London now.

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 4 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:03 pm

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Wow .happy. good to see a older generation like new music ^_^ I could call you granddad since your 60 (don't wanna make you old I'm just saying...)
Well since you play bass does it cause any calluses on the hands like the guitar does?
Cosplay, well you should go with your daughters to an expo one day cosplaying! .uhuh. .common.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:20 am

SeleneUsagi

SeleneUsagi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
When I'm stressful or depressed, I listen SCANDAL music, their music makes me feel better, since I failed my last college year, their inspire me start again and motivates to continue, SCANDAL
SCANDAL could do that a lot psychologist couldn't do in me since I have 5 years old

they inspired me to start to play instruments (learn how to play it)

I can't express in words the gratitude that I have for them, specially when I try to speak in English, but the gratitude is very big .hail.

thank SCANDAL for exist

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 4 Sin_ta11
How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 4 Syachi10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.cool.
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Alice

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
SeleneUsagi wrote:When I'm stressful or depressed, I listen SCANDAL music, their music makes me feel better, since I failed my last college year, their inspire me start again and motivates to continue, SCANDAL
SCANDAL could do that a lot psychologist couldn't do in me since I have 5 years old

they inspired me to start to play instruments (learn how to play it)

I can't express in words the gratitude that I have for them, specially when I try to speak in English, but the gratitude is very big .hail.

thank SCANDAL for exist

Really? wow, I am same as you, when i am down, listen their song motivates me
When i feel tired, I think i still can do something , When I think i can't do something i always remember about their spirit and that's all going on. I thanks them to exist too...
Maybe same as another member in here

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:16 pm

aceadan

aceadan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
before i met SCANDAL my day always start boring and end it boring...but after i met them their songs cheers up every time i wake up and encourage me to do different things so that my day won't always be plain...and also they encouraged me to learn how to play the bass...thanks to them my life wouldn't always be the same .upwalk.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:51 pm

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
hm before i heard of SCANDAL, i was a fan of jpop but i just never heard of them cause at the time Stereopony and YUI were the ones i listened to the most, especially YUI cause i've been a hardcore fan of hers since her debut. then bleach came on and i was watching shoujo s and i was like it was okay at the time( slapped myself after)then i heard Shunkan ans was like......why the hell didn't i get interested in the first place with shoujo s?!!!! so now i'm a big fan now and my life wasn't the same after that... .uhuh.

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 4 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 4 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:17 am

Mercurius

Mercurius

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://greywings.net
First, before SCANDAL, I was always dabbling in guitar and playing off tabs and such, but never really dedicated the necessary practice time to get good at playing. After seeing SCANDAL and Mami's energy and enthusiasm playing guitar, I finally found the motivation to get serious about practicing and playing.

Second, being in a long distance relationship with my gf, I came to relate a lot to the lyrics in songs like Haruka, Switch, Aitai, etc. It's really helped to deal with all the difficulties of relationship by phone and communication (English isn't her first language). The lyrics being written by the girls themselves has provided some much-needed perspective.

Lastly, I think SCANDAL has given me a chance to be a really big fan of something, and not just a casual listener. The fact that they're not super huge and mainstream just yet makes it feel all the more special to have discovered them.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:40 am

seikomiru

seikomiru

Caless Student
Caless Student
well, before i knew about scandal, i was just someone who listen to random jap/korean/ chinese/english music, i tend to get bored listening to the same stuff, but when i heard shunkan, i was like wow... immediately i went to search on and find out all bout the girls, b4 i knew it, i was a scandal fans.. i bought their best scandal temptation box posters and a few others album online.. their songs doesn't make me get bored hearing it over and over agn, my whole ipod is just filled with their songs/ pics/ pv's .. and they even hlp me make up my mind to go study japanese. and my jap class is starting soon too :D

Just <3 those gals! :D esp my fav haruna :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:14 pm

DUL7

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
Mercurius wrote:Lastly, I think SCANDAL has given me a chance to be a really big fan of something, and not just a casual listener. The fact that they're not super huge and mainstream just yet makes it feel all the more special to have discovered them.

I can't agree more with this.. I was never a BIG fan of any certain band/artist until SCANDAL came.. Can't believe a rock/music enthusiast like me can become a fanboy because of SCANDAL! *gasp* .boom.

Mercurius wrote:Second, being in a long distance relationship with my gf, I came to relate a lot to the lyrics in songs like Haruka, Switch, Aitai, etc. It's really helped to deal with all the difficulties of relationship by phone and communication (English isn't her first language). The lyrics being written by the girls themselves has provided some much-needed perspective.

@Mercurius: I know what you mean dude.. I'm also in one.. It takes patience, understanding, communication and of course.. SCANDAL! lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:44 pm

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
SAME though I'm a girl but still I've NEVER EVER been such a big fan of any band till Scandal came and took over my life for the past two months.... .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:31 pm

Ferdinand

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well, mine would be a little bit awkward and weird. It have been many times either I'm giving up, letting my friend go for it or being played by girls (stupid? yes I'm an idiot when it comes to romance XD). I even believed that impossible for me to have a girlfriend. Then I saw SCANDAL PV (namida no regret) that time I was attracted to their ballad song (I'm feeling sentimental that time), but after I dig more information about them, watch their interviews, I found out that they really work hard to achieve what they have today,they probably have shed tears and sweat a lot, they might find many problems and difficulties but they don't give up. they inspire me that way and the one who draw my attention the most among the group is Tomomi, somehow I like to see her smile it makes me smile and happy. After sometime passed, I fall in love for her (I know it sounds silly, I still can't believe it myself too), It makes me believe that "if it's her, it might be worth one last try". It sounds crazy and almost impossible, but almost impossible isn't impossible right? thanks to them I finally set a goal (dream) in my life which is to move to japan within 8 years or less .hardwork. (So I could meet her and tell her how I feel).

P.S. : Thanks for reading my crazy stories and to Tomomi fans I'm sorry If I offend any one of you I just want to pour out my feelings. thanks once again and sorry .please.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.