You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life?
Posted Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:13 am

ShinjuHaruka_Ishikawa

ShinjuHaruka_Ishikawa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Um ,they (Scandal) just influenced me in a way that they boosted my interest to go to Japan someday .clap. and meet them IN PERSON LOVE . SH was also my first fanclub that I joined. They inspired me so much with their music they present songs with new themes. .nerd.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:00 am

Harriat

Harriat

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://harriat.withlovee.com
Every time I have a chance to open Youtube with my friends, I will show them SCANDAL video!
And when the guys in my classroom looked interested, I feel so happy XD

SCANDAL also inspired me to be more serious with guitar and now I always practice it ♥

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 5 Sigscandal
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:59 pm

mylastonepiece

mylastonepiece

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://kanbiiru.tumblr.com/
SCANDAL has put a LOT of influences on me.

I'm just a little normal otaku around, while watching w/ my siblings 'Bleach', 'Shoujo S' become the OP theme. And there, my older sister began searching their songs. So I'm just watching her and she also searches photos of SCANDAL. When I saw them, it felt like 'Whoa'. Since then, we've started searching about them. Until one day, my sister changed our desktop wallpaper to one 'Shunkan Sentimental' wallpaper. Then I also changed it as my DP. From there, I started being a fan of them. I started downloading songs and photos of them. Then I became a huge fan, until I created my SCANDAL fanpage at Facebook 'We love Scandal Band'. There, I realized how awesome SCANDAL is. Then I became a 'SCANDALOUS', as in Certified 'SCANDALOUS'. Then I joined Tumblr to show my love for them. I actually became an obsessed SCANDALOUS fangirl. As in addict, even my siblings sometimes hate me for just spending my whole life SCANDAL (except for my studies). Unfortunately, I won't be able to buy any of their albums/singles because I'm just a young fan w/out enough money, I'd like to, but I can't. But I know someday I will. I am also learning to play guitar just to know their songs. So this is me, having a 'SCANDAL-obsession Syndrome' because I've been infected by massive SCANDAL virus! ^^

Thanks to those who read this, thank you for letting your time! CANTA Love

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 5 GwLkWlB

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 5 Ub

Follow my SCANDAL tumblr: http://kanbiiru.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:42 pm

makoi

Caless Student
Caless Student
SCANDAL......never thought they would really grow on me...really deep. They have been like a two-edged sword to me at first. They make me happy because of their cuteness (breath-taking, heart-stopping cuteness >.<) and their talent and love for music and what they do best. I can see their passion and that really inspires me. The downside after like watching their pvs and interviews is that I feel sad afterwards (does anybody else feel that too?) after floating in Scandal heaven...I realize that this bliss is ephemeral, and I suddenly plummet towards the real world...my own gray world. I pondered why must my real world be so far from theirs? Why must I stay on this gray-mono-chromed room and not on their bright sunny, crystal blue skies? So I started to do something about it. I decided to be a musician (by hobby, though my boss said it was more like a career as he sees it). I decided to learn how to play my guitar again after giving up on it a year ago.(my acoustic which had been gathering dust). I also decided to learn how to sing properly, so that I can sing while playing rhythm like Haruna-sama does (I even bought the same monogrammed Fender strap. heehee). The impetus, the spark, that trigger.....that these girls had given me....I could never be anymore thankful. It's like an avalanche of music lessons, theories and ideas all heading my way but I'm standing my ground...... I'm continuously learning and had just bought my first electric guitar 3 days ago. I plan on forming a band after a year of studying my guitar and vocals (prob doing Scandal covers from time to time). After that, I plan on going to Japan and study a Master's degree in Geophysics. There, I would love to meet them personally.....not as my previous fanboy self.....but as a musician.

p.s. really sorry I got too carried away....just want speak out my dream with conviction in its entirety.....A dream is just a dream if you won't do anything to make it your reality..... CANTA Peace

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:45 pm

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
update and add ons ~

i gained more friends and feels like the community is getting bigger ~
and my most epic gain would be....

i met my current gf thru SCANDAL ~ ♥

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 5 1y9gb
Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥
How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 5 F3crb7

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:06 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@haruhiyuu
That is really romantic !

@Topic
I would not have meet all these cool people here at SH without Scandal.

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 5 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:08 am

mafu

mafu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i never had fandom like this before.... xD it didn't even take long for me to become a fan of SCANDAL.. it started with shunkan, and before i noticed it, i'm already collecting their MV's. they are just so great.. ♥ how it affected my life, i played my guitar again, i never get tired of watching their MV's and interviews, i don't get tired talking about how beautiful they are, how great their music is, and i even persuaded my parents to let me watch their concert at HK. i never even watched a single concert here at Philippines. so yeah, my first concert experience was watching SCANDAL perform live! ♥♥♥ and because of SCANDAL, i met so many friends..

and i met my current bf through SCANDAL ♥

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 5 Tumblr_mr97hwrHlQ1qibdaao1_500
~are you virgin? kill the virgin~

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:32 pm

ZaleraUmbra1406

ZaleraUmbra1406

Caless Student
Caless Student
SCANDAL actually made me want to learn how to play the guitar (haven't started yet, though). How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 5 968884

Also, the way they strove to get to where they are now inspires me in everything I do, from school-work to household chores, and even in writing my book.

And just listening to their music in the morning automatically makes my day brighter! How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 5 839664

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Raido

Raido

Caless Student
Caless Student
They changed my ratio of languages of music.
Now it's 5:5 Japanese and English.

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 5 GirlsBeScandalousBackResized
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:57 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
o fam, im a fanboy but wer im at, the UK not many ppl listen 2 Japanese songs which sucks so dam bad, i just wanna say that scandal has changed my life in a good way, cos im disable and have learning difficulties my work used 2 b really bad i would fail my work cos i didnt understand it, but when i listened 2 scandal and watched their video especially the part wer rina crys (aww that part made me cry 2) cos she cant play the drums and felt like quiting the band but she didnt and practiced hard, thats wen i practiced and tried my hardest 2 pass my course, lol cos of scandal especially rina im a the top of my class, i mean literally every one in my class r asking me 4 hlp now lol, wat also hlp me improve my work was that i included scandal in my work as much i can, so that i can spread scandal 2 my college, lol every time i wanna quiet i always think about rina and try my hardest, lol i got 10 people in my college 2 like scandal, also im doing my wheelchair training and im always feeling determent tnxs 2 scandal, if only i met scandal i swear im gonna tnx them, even though they dont no me they really hlped me alot im always feeling motivated and determinant, wish i could support them by buying their songs but its my family they wont like it if i by a album or a magazine.
soz if the this was really long but i just wanna say how scandal hlped me and changed my life.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:00 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
LOL
@amz7250
One thing SCANDAL didn't change was your attitude towards punctuation and spelling...
How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 5 976811sorry I just had to point that out...

@topic: SCANDAL has just gave me another topic to talk about at school when I'm with my friends and a band good enough to be a role model

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 5 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:39 am

Freakypandaz

Freakypandaz

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@am7250 now that is life changing :D yet another +1 TO SCANDAL! Hope your wish can be fulfilled! Make sure you go for a SCANDAL live if they ever have one in England. :D

@topic SCANDAL is really the starting point for my Japanese music craziness.... recently getting very into BYE BYE BOY thanks to the bass lesson thing TOMO and Soyoka did... and thanks to bemnage as well >>

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 5 Rina2u
If the pouring rain stops, the new sky will shine. Anytime can change for sure, as long as you seriously wish for it everything will be alright. ~会いたい - SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:23 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned

One thing SCANDAL didn't change was your attitude towards punctuation and spelling...
How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 5 976811sorry I just had to point that out...

yea lol, i always sucked at punctuation and spelling.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:25 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
Freakypandaz wrote:@am7250 now that is life changing :D yet another +1 TO SCANDAL! Hope your wish can be fulfilled! Make sure you go for a SCANDAL live if they ever have one in England. :D

hell yea fam, me and my mate defo gonna go 4 it.>>

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:33 am

zodiacsasori

zodiacsasori

Caless Student
Caless Student
I never had a specific genre to listen to before i met scandal, i used to listen to songs for lyrics, i am a fan of kamen rider and a horribly restless person who have nothing to do in my life. my life change when my frens introduce scandal to me, i have never like a song where i don't understand. i started to listen, and it become a habit. It then become an addiction, watching their videos, seeing their pictures and to the extent of creating a twitter acc just to follow them. My life became full of scandal, even if i need to do thing i still need to do some scandal related stuff so that i won't feel weird. Now scandal has become a irremovable part of my life

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Scandalous

Scandalous

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Before i met SCANDAL i can`t find the music that may keep me happy every time i hear it But wen i hear the song of Scandal i feel that i find the song that will keep me happy wen i hear it every time and, The Scandal they Open my Hidden love on MUSIC specially on J-MUSIC every time i feel sad and feel lonely i play my favorite song of SCANDAL-Scandal baby and Love Survive and many more of their song.. and after listing and singalong with the song i feel my self energies and all of the sad and lonely feelings disappear that`s why i love SCANDAL BAND! I`ll be a fan of SCANDAL until the last day of my LIFE!
I LOVE RINA MAMI TOMOMI AND HARUNA!
.toj. THANKS SCANDAL FOR OPENING MY LOVE TO J-MUSIC SPECIALLY TO YOUR SONG!

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 5 Images10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:16 pm

tomo13

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
wow i can really relate in this topic:D...i don't wanna keep my story long..because if i told you..you will get tired of reading..

so i'll put it on a straight point...SCANDAL SAVE MY LIFE AND THAT'S WHY THEY BECAME MY LIFE LOVE .happy.

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  .rich. How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 5 Tumblr_msx6a00kiw1qi2jioo1_400
SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    .balloon. .
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:49 pm

My story is kinda similar to Gunners

except for the part I'm with BLUES (Chelsea)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:14 pm

inocoma

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Great stories everyone. I just found out about SCANDAL around 4 months ago and I appreciate how they helped me rediscover my Japanese side. Considering that I've been your typical twinkie for awhile now, because of them I'm retaking Japanese and want to go back to Japan and visit the sites I haven't seen in over 25 years. Yeah I'm that old...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:33 pm

Asaya

Asaya

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://faintstir.tumblr.com/
started to get touch in guitar and drums!before i think all those guitar and drums are quite lame but since i knew SCANDAL i got soo excited when i saw guitar or drum!!!!!
And also my best friend started to learn playing drum and we always talk about forming a band!

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 5 640x480xb8c862cd392d23f5034b4698
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:45 pm

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
before I knew Scandal or any JPOP/KPOP artists I listened to some Western Bands and some Local Bands ..... when my otaku friend introduced me to the world of anime that's when I liked JPOP music... Scandal was actually not my favorite back then but now they're my favorite.... the truth is that they inspire me.... you know when I'm down I just play a song of them to cheer me up. SCANDAL has changed my life, it has become a part of me now.... they're songs are like emotions that matches my everyday lifestyle....

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:50 am

RinaJa

RinaJa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://rinaja90@gmail.com
haruhiyuu wrote:well i woke up this morning feeling emotional so i decided to put out this topic.. i wanna share to everyone on how did scandal affect my life and i also want other members to share theirs.. if ever there are xD

ok, lets get things started..

just a few months ago.. before i met scandal im a guy that always bum around the net, play some online games for hours and do some nonsense things.. until the day i get to know this girls.. at 1st i just liked them like any other bands.. after a few days some pv and lives are added to my collection.. before i knew it i became a fanboy LoL ~ seriously everything about this girls for me are the 1st time.. i never liked any artist this much.. yeah i liked yui, aya hirano, flow, etc but not to the point that i collect almost all of their pv's and even interviews.. and as time passes by i felt like im not doing so much for them.. im poor so i can't buy any of their albums.. i just download them and that doesn't help them that much.. so i decided maybe i can help in making them known in other ppl.. so now i lurk in some forums w/ anime/jmusic related stuff to spread the word about these amazing girls.. i even studied subbing coz they inspire me so much i want everyone to sing w/ scandal whenever they're watching a scandal pv/live.. even editing a video to make fanvids.. and now it comes to writing a fanfic xD its my 1st time to do these things.. even though im still not good in doing them (specially in kara subbing T_T) i felt that i really changed coz of them, considering im the "guy w/o a talent or specialty". im really thankful to these girls for changing me a bit xD i also decided that i would follow these girls to the end. once a "SCANDAL fan will always be a SCANDAL fan."

well thx for reading my story.. how about you? share us the effect of ScandaL Magic on you. Onion Tea

EDIT: btw i think i put this on the wrong section xD pls move this if it fits more on the member discussion section xD thx!

I feel you, I also felt this, like collect all their PV's and lives.
My classmates even call me an Obsessed Scandal fan and sometime are pissed off by me cause even though I can't understand Japanese, I still sing their songs and play their music Full VOLUME in my room!!!!
.toj. hahaha

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:46 am

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
Well, I just found out about SCANDAL a few weeks ago, when I was watching the Oricon top songs in Japan video. SCANDAL and ONE OK ROCK were the only bands that stuck out to me. As soon as I heard Harukaze, I was blown away (no pun intended). I watched pretty much every video I could find on youtube with them in it. I have literally become obsessed with them. I have never been this excited about a band in my entire life. This band makes me want to go back to Japan and visit my relatives. It also makes me want to start a band and jump around.
I have tried learning a few of their songs on guitar and I have been listening to them pretty much every day, non-stop. They are officially my favorite Japanese band.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:33 am

gaLa_LiannE08

gaLa_LiannE08

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Wow!..Great stories guys!..SCANDAL also did affected my life ever since I've learned about them..You could say that I'm pretty quiet, average in all, low self-confidence girl before meeting them. I've always wanted to participate in a lot of activities but because of what I am, I couldn't, thinking I don't even have that much of an ability after all. After being a fangirl and joining SH, I've read all the blogs that were translated here. And learning about their history of not knowing their instruments at first and playing already outdoors weeks after they were formed, I was touched by their stories. But a particular blog post made by RINA changed the way I was thinking and doing things..

"Not having an ability doesn't make you powerless.."

OMG!. That hit me hard on the head..This phrase became my motivation in a lot of things. That's when I've started to participate and take risk in a lot of things. My friends were shocked about the change about me and that I was able to communicate more to other people (which I'm really poor at .sweat. ) Right now, I'm enjoying the changes in my life. I've even got a Gold medal after winning a Basketball games twice!. I never thought that there's something more in me!. 2011 became an extraordinary year for me. I've met great people too!.. Cheers for SCANDAL!.. Ho Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:07 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
gaLa_LiannE08 wrote:Wow!..Great stories guys!..SCANDAL also did affected my life ever since I've learned about them..You could say that I'm pretty quiet, average in all, low self-confidence girl before meeting them. I've always wanted to participate in a lot of activities but because of what I am, I couldn't, thinking I don't even have that much of an ability after all. After being a fangirl and joining SH, I've read all the blogs that were translated here. And learning about their history of not knowing their instruments at first and playing already outdoors weeks after they were formed, I was touched by their stories. But a particular blog post made by RINA changed the way I was thinking and doing things..

"Not having an ability doesn't make you powerless.."

OMG!. That hit me hard on the head..This phrase became my motivation in a lot of things. That's when I've started to participate and take risk in a lot of things. My friends were shocked about the change about me and that I was able to communicate more to other people (which I'm really poor at .sweat. ) Right now, I'm enjoying the changes in my life. I've even got a Gold medal after winning a Basketball games twice!. I never thought that there's something more in me!. 2011 became an extraordinary year for me. I've met great people too!.. Cheers for SCANDAL!.. Ho Onion

What an inspiring story! I bet SCANDAL would be moved... maybe I should start partaking in more school activites Nice one

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 5 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum