7th Album - 『YELLOW』 [Page 16 of 23]

Re: 7th Album - 『YELLOW』
Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:16 am

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
danlexia wrote:
mio_akiyama wrote:Aww, looks like I won't be getting my Yellow CD on time, CDjapan haven't even shipped it yet (ordered 2 1/2 weeks ago). Ordered something from Amazonjp just a few days ago, and it appears like I'll be getting that on Wednesday. Not sure I want to deal with CDJapan again…

Might have to just buy the iTunes version after all, once that comes out.
I pre-ordered in December, within the first hour it was uploaded to the page, fastest shipping and still nothing. It hasn't even entered the "in shipping process." Bye CD Japan, I'm switching to Amazonjp.
I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one with delivery failure then. Amazonjp seems pretty on to it. Looking forward to receiving my parcel from them this week : )

7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 16 Scanda10
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:01 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
I usually get shipments in 2 days from Japan to California at Amazon Japan. So I usually go with that if I need something fast or on time. But if I want cheaper shipping and don't really care about when it arrives I go with CD Japan. There also other factors like Amazon usually having discounts on limited edition versions or CD Japan points that affect my purchasing decision too. But yeah Amazon Japan is currently the fastest in shipping out of Amazon Japan, CD Japan, and HMV Japan for me.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:54 am

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
iamcrazymike wrote:I usually get shipments in 2 days from Japan to California at Amazon Japan. So I usually go with that if I need something fast or on time. But if I want cheaper shipping and don't really care about when it arrives I go with CD Japan. There also other factors like Amazon usually having discounts on limited edition versions or CD Japan points that affect my purchasing decision too. But yeah Amazon Japan is currently the fastest in shipping out of Amazon Japan, CD Japan, and HMV Japan for me.
Totally. I got a bulk order from Amazonjp based purely on the discounts I got, even with the possibility of points.

Still, after "harassing" CDJ via email this morning, it seems they have updated my order to "processing shipping". LOL… Come on Yellow album, I need you already! : P

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:47 pm

etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Never had any trouble with YesAsia.. I never order fast rate yet stuff always arrives from Hong Kong within a few days of shipping and they ship early—Feb. 29 for Yellow...

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:52 pm

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Does Amazon Japan really work without a third party forwarding service?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:17 pm

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I think it's out on itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/yellow/id1079275584?l=en

I don't have it installed so I can't actually check if it's downloadable though

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:46 pm

abcfsk

Caless Student
Caless Student
LOVE is really great, far from a gimmick genre excercise, Tomomi should compose more than one song per campaign.

Back to top Go down

YELLOW #1 on iTunes Japan
Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:50 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
From SCANDAL's Twitter:

7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 16 R20Xkxe

「NEW ALBUM『YELLOW』 has reached number one on iTunes Japan!」

#front-page

7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 16 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:17 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Wonderful! I am hoping that Yellow will be their first ever #1 album in the weekly Oricon charts.

I can't wait for CDJapan to ship my copy of Yellow!

7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 16 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:32 pm

fieora

Caless Student
Caless Student
Can't wait to get mine, checked out the previews on the japanese iTunes, really liking Pizza Party tonight, and Room no. 7 XD

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:44 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
Does anyone have an idea when will be the international release of Yellow on iTunes and Amazon Play?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:48 pm

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
MamiNoodles wrote:Does anyone have an idea when will be the international release of Yellow on iTunes and Amazon Play?
My guess would be 11th of March when the physical disc comes out Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:21 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
I love all the songs.

But some more than others.

7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 16 Screen%20Shot%202016-03-01%20at%2020.09.07_zpsy75dbb37

M7. is on repeat. All niiiiight looooooong.

7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 16 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:48 pm

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
joon wrote:
MamiNoodles wrote:Does anyone have an idea when will be the international release of Yellow on iTunes and Amazon Play?
My guess would be 11th of March when the physical disc comes out Happy
I reeealy doubt that. JPU will release the album digitally on March 2 in certain European countries, and probably Epic will release it too on the same day (but there's no preorder for it). btw, Epic released Hello World in the Philippines on the same day as in Japan.

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:52 pm

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
sillentdx wrote:I reeealy doubt that. JPU will release the album digitally on March 3 in certain European countries, and probably Epic will release it too on the same day (but there's no preorder for it). btw, Epic released Hello World in the Philippines on the asame day as Japan.
You may be right Happy

I just guessed based on the email from JPU that said:

The 13-track record is their first to be entirely self-produced, and will be released in the UK and Europe on 11 March 2016 through JPU Records, ahead of the band’s tenth anniversary and second world tour. It will be available in three editions; CD, MP3 and as a limited edition CD and t-shirt bundle.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:55 pm

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Pretty good for a self-composed album!Happy
You can clearly feel that the girls are enjoying infusing different genre of music in their composing, it is more diversed, I really like that!!:D
The intro is splendid and my my, Heaven na Kibun is waaah!!♥️♥️♥️
LOVE reggae song is very good, so relaxing! Again, they are doing great in exploring and creating different music types and even if the songs differed in terms of genre, they all intertwined very well, great work SCANDAL!!^o^)~♥️
Concerning Your Song, well I do understand some Haruna/Mami parts but I will wait the lyrics translation to see the lyrics!x) Still, they tried, that's nice!Happy

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:40 pm

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
O - M - G!

They not only released 24bit/96KHz version of Yellow today (March 3) on mora but also for Queens Are Trumps, Scandal Show and Encore Show!

The Hi-Res version of Yellow is currently #5 on mora's overall "now!" (last 24hr) album chart, while the 320kbps version is #22, QAT is #29, Scandal Show is #48, and Encore Show is #74!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:57 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Before anyone goes ahead and buys those HiRes releases I recommend that you read this first: https://xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html HiRes stuff does not sound better than regular CDs. (comparing 24bit/96-192khz flac to 16bit/44.1khz flac. Any flac will of course be better than lossy formats like mp3 or aac). If you already have those CDs don't waste your money on these releases. If you want flac files without buying the physical CD it is ok though as I don't think there is any other source selling lossless SCANDAL music, correct me if I'm wrong.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:09 pm

winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
After 7 albums, SCANDAL always manages to surprise me *.*

Heaven na Kibun is great, a style they have ever done, I got chills, it goes straight into my top 5.
For their first self-produced album, they have strong. My neighbor is not ready to stop yelling ^.^

Usually I need several listenings to appreciate an album. But here for the first I became addicted to this album from the first listening.
Well done girls for this album of great quality .dies.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mind your use of emoticons.)

7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 16 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:16 pm

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
sillentdx wrote:I reeealy doubt that. JPU will release the album digitally on March 2 in certain European countries, and probably Epic will release it too on the same day (but there's no preorder for it). btw, Epic released Hello World in the Philippines on the same day as in Japan.
They sell Japanese CDs in the Philippines?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:53 pm

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well, I ordered a second copy from a provider here who is distributing the JPU version of Yellow for a good price, so now i have the possibility of two copies :D

UPDATE: Finally got confirmation from CDJapan to say my order is on it's way. I guess it might arrive by the 11th .clap.

Last edited by mio_akiyama on Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

YELLOW now on iTunes UK
Posted Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:15 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 16 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:14 am

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oh dear my mind is doing some flashbacks of Kurt Cobain when I heard Heaven na Kibun... That's great stuff

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:30 am

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
iamcrazymike wrote:They sell Japanese CDs in the Philippines?

Japanese CDs are no longer available since Tower Records closed several years ago.

What Silentdx meant was iTunes Japan and Philippines will release Yellow on the same date. Let's see once I log on to iTunes later today.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:04 am

Sanshinzoka

Sanshinzoka

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/
hanautasancho wrote:Oh dear my mind is doing some flashbacks of Kurt Cobain when I heard Heaven na Kibun... That's great stuff
Yeah, me too.
This is a solid proof that Nirvana is one of their musical roots. imagine they doing live together on the same stage singing these song. That would be totally awesome
#SCANDAL×NIRVANA

Last edited by Sanshinzoka on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:18 am; edited 2 times in total

7th Album - 『YELLOW』 - Page 16 News_large_scandal1
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum