Go down

Re: Moe Moe Kyun "The Love Thread"
Posted Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:46 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
To Tomomi Ogawa

Just want to tell you how much I adore you !
How can someone appear so fragile one day and so tough the next ?
I could listen to your voice all day.
( Dont tell Acchan and Miichan I said this ! )

Moe Moe Kyun "The Love Thread" - Page 2 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:00 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
To my Princess:

You take care always..I love you..I am missing you already..

me want you..
Moe Moe Kyun "The Love Thread" - Page 2 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
Moe Moe Kyun "The Love Thread" - Page 2 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eMoe Moe Kyun "The Love Thread" - Page 2 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:53 am

sashiman

sashiman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
To my beloved mami
i really-really love you.everyday i just hope that mami can be my gf Moe Moe Kyun "The Love Thread" - Page 2 2671772173
but,mami as my sister is enough Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:19 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
To Mami:

I wish to see you in person..have some happy time..jammin' time with you..
.toj.

me want you..
Moe Moe Kyun "The Love Thread" - Page 2 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eMoe Moe Kyun "The Love Thread" - Page 2 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:41 pm

rejeon30

rejeon30

Caless Student
Caless Student
to tomomi:

there's a 11yr old girl here in our neigborhood who look just like you.. promise.. i really want to have a picture with her ..but im scared i might go in jail...

ps: if i posted her pic it means im in jail LOL

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:05 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
to scandal: wish you visit us here in PH..
.please.

me want you..
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:50 am

To the person I admire,

I have questioned and tested the veracity of this emotion for a number of times, even went to the extent of denying what I feel. It is not in my nature to confess my innermost state of mind, but I guess it's safe to say that no sagacious human being who had ever lived on Earth can withstand the power of emotions, moreover a feeling of fondness and a little bit of affection. You might say that it is unwise to confess, but I must admit that I am vulnerable to this sensation. For me, it had only been a response to a stimuli of admiration. It is almost impossible to withhold the reflexes because it responses involuntarily.

That is why, allow me this once to express this feeling of fondness for you even without addressing this message to your identity for a plethora of reasons. I fear that you might draw away from me or evade me if you happen to know that I bear a liking towards you. But if you happen to figure out that this message is being addressed to you then I will understand if ever you would avoid me.. although I will be really sad if this happens in the near future. .whiteflag. On the other hand let me give you this word of assurance, so as to shun of misunderstandings: I would never expect nor ask you to reciprocate this gesture. I just admire you and there's nothing more. The cause why I have written this message is just to express because I cannot suppress. xD And lastly, before I begin forgive me for my choice of words. My mind is overflowing with such, and... well you know me.. .ehem.

What I think about you:
Spoiler:

With all sincerity,

Agent A .cool.

Last edited by adiithebassist on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:00 am

quacky

quacky

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
TO: MAMI SASAZAKI

Im a straight girl, but you are my girl crush at all.
Your cute square face, Your different hairstyle, the way you posse I ALL LOVE IT.
When you stroke your guitar LOL IT MAKES ME MOVE Happy
Your cool voice, It makes my day complete.
Im so happy that I got to know you and the band ofcourse.
You change my life and the way I look on life.
Keep going, spreading SCANDAL LOVE all over the planet.
I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU GUYS.
I LOVE YOU MAMI.
I LOVE YOU SCANDAL.

Moe Moe Kyun "The Love Thread" - Page 2 911293

Moe Moe Kyun "The Love Thread" - Page 2 <a href=Moe Moe Kyun "The Love Thread" - Page 2 Tumblr11" />

[url=Moe Moe Kyun "The Love Thread" - Page 2 ZyLI8Ij][IMG]
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:27 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
To Mami:

when that day comes that you'll be going here in PH.. I will be more than willing to teach you our language..and also English..so that we can bond more..looking forward to that..

me want you..
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:27 pm

acillej

acillej

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
To my dearest Hawuuu~

I love you so much! I love how my heart skips a beat whenever I see your smile..
I really really love you! I hope I can personally meet you soon.. I've been dreaming to shake hands with you and hug you tight..
Since the day I knew Scandal, you're the first one that caught my eyes. Since then, I've been a fangirl of yours and as I watch your videos, I'm loving each one of Scandal members more .love.
I'll never stop hoping to meet you because anything is possible when it comes to LOVE LOVE
aishiteru! <3

To the cutest Tomomi,

Thanks for replying my tweet last August 12, 2012.. That was my most unforgettable moment! It's an honor to get a reply from you.. Please don't get jealous to my love for Haru.. I love you too so don't worry.. .chesttap. you're the cutest! <3

And to that guy,

You like me and I like you too but I don't want to show it.. I think its just a girl thing.. So, sorry if you think that I don't like you.
hahahaha I'm vocal only to my love for those girls.. gomene.. .shy.

Moe Moe Kyun "The Love Thread" - Page 2 Haruli11

ROCK ON !

Ho Onion
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:40 pm

To: Meep <name here>

Why do we have to live so far away from each other? I'm afraid that there might be a gap between us. I miss you so much now and I hope you're doing fine everyday.

If you ever need me, I'm just here, lurking. Ninja I won't draw any farther from you.

P.S.: It's sad because I can't say these words to you directly. I don't know what should you say about me, specifically about these feelings. .scared.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:23 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
woah *-*

very very interesting thread .smile.

i enjoy reading the posts .happy.

im gonna write mine when i have the courage. nyahahahhaha!!

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Moe Moe Kyun "The Love Thread" - Page 2 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 01, 2013 6:21 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
To my princess (girlfriend):

advance happy 68th monthsary to us...want to enjoy life with you more..

.love.

me want you..
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 09, 2013 10:01 pm

Meep <insert name here>

I know that this is just deep admiration but I just want you to know that I do not give a care about your appearance and such. I won't stop admiring you because of your flaws. I have learned to appreciate you because of various things (I can name them but it'd be too obvious so... no.. xD) and not just because of a single petty aspect. I dislike it whenever you bring yourself down (although I also do this to myself on occasion.. oh well we are just alike in some ways xD)
But then, I hope you understand. Onion Tsk

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 10, 2013 2:15 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@adiithebassist: you like john myung too?...me too...rock on..^^

@topic:
..To my trainer

you're so pretty..and very knowledgeable..you have taught me how to navigate things in what i'm going to face in our job after our training.. and I want to be friends with you..but..it seems that there's a gap..that is stopping me to do that..I really admire you..I hope we can be friends..^^

me want you..
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 18, 2013 12:45 am

Keizuki

Keizuki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
To X

You're cute, I know people insulted you, i want to company you. and you're smart, you have good logic, I like it the way it is. you said I'm oblivious, even I don't know what that means, well you know where's this going to, we will have to wait for the correct time too see what it is

Moe Moe Kyun "The Love Thread" - Page 2 513813 RINA Moe Moe Kyun "The Love Thread" - Page 2 12776
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:36 pm

TanyaLilac

TanyaLilac

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalbaby.wordpress.com
Dear MAMI,

I know I'm living in a dream world where I imagine that the two of us can be together, kind of like Shinji and Kaworu, forever and always. I'll be Kaworu, you be Shinji. Only not so dense. :3 I can't play the piano, though. Gomen.

But I still think there was an instant connection between us when we locked eyes (over the heads of 100 other girls) last June in Namba. I was at the back of the girls' mosh pit, if you could call it that, and even I know what that look in your eyes meant. If RINA and the world's fanboys don't kill me first.

KIDDING!

But really, I guess I should be using my real post to tell so many people I'm sorry, from my kokoro. I have poor form when it comes to romance and relationships, probably comes from being a tsundere, which is the only true thing about this post. Or is it?

いつか、素顔を見せてあげるよ~

Loving this Moe Moe Kyun thread~!

Read (pre-debut) SCANDAL blog translations at Scandal Baby on Wordpress or Livejournal

Translations on SCANDAL HEAVEN:
SCANDAL SHOW Interviews
GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS Artist Book: Long Interview | Photo Archives & Interview Archives
BABY ACTION Magazine Edition: Album Interview | SCANDAL Girl's Love Talk & Conversation
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:46 pm

Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
just seen this on the conversation on SB XD (such a lurker)

well on topic

TO wife:
I've known you a couple of months ago, but we're already very close. I really admire you because of your kindness, generosity. you're very talented...very pretty. I'm really happy to have you as a close friend and having you as a role wife XD well you know who you are Happy 

and to someone:
thank you for being there and appreciating my nonsense thoughts. I know sometimes you're getting annoyed of me. and yeah well all I am saying is just all about myself. all I can do is just admire what you say. you were just so cool. I really respect you XD

and dear Mami: I love you please take me with you.  please marry me. oh please my Mami. LOVE

Last edited by Tomochi on Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Moe Moe Kyun "The Love Thread" - Page 2 SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:44 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
This so afjkhgslaift thread like one person said xDD

TO Husband:

The same I want to say about you. You're the person that I can count on every time, even if we live in the completely different places. When I talk to you I just imagine that you're by my side and I just talk to you not through the internet and you're not in the end of the world..

I'm just happy.. no, um...how to say .. SUPER HAPPY (xD ) to have you <3

And of course to my inspiration and Queen MAMI!! LOVE 
Mamitasu~! I'm already like a year that I love you till the death xD I just can't describe how much you're important in my life through you don't even know who I am. I've always dreamed to just see you in front of me...(I guess that will never happen, but anyway.. xDD Dreaming won't kill you ROFL)

So, What I'm trying to say is that.. I'm thankful for changing my life and making it different from all other teens (except Scandalous people of course). If not SCANDAL and not you, I would be very problematic teen XD and you saved me.. like my husband ^

.love.

Moe Moe Kyun "The Love Thread" - Page 2 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:00 pm

Rinakussu~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
To my goddess RINA~!!

Your smile makes me happy every day~!
Through I'm not a fan of SCANDAL for more than some months, but you already made me love you <3
Your kindness, laugh, talent and passion to play music is just aslfagdlfkasdnbv... x) 

Without you my life would be boring ...

I love You~! Take me with you!!! LOVE  Love Struck

:love:My squirrel
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:52 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I should have said this here instead in the Fun Corner "Say What You Want" thread, but anyway, I would like to say it again..

I thank you SH for accepting me in this beautiful forum, with you beautiful people.. even though I come and go, I am still welcome.. even though not all of you know me personally or at least know me here, I  just want to say again, I love you guys  .love. 

And I love SH!! .toj. 

And I love this forum!! LOVE  Absolutely the best forum site ever joined up until now. You guys are just awesome,.. stay Scandalous!!

me want you..
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:58 am

Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
@funk_22 we love you too man. and I feel the same way tho I am always here  .love. ...I agree SH is the best forum you could join...everyone is just soo  LOVE 

and to the guy who's in Japan right now:
take care there you kalgas HAHAHAHA! don't forget to buy SCANDAL merch there ok? or else you'll die when you get here XD and please stop growing you're already tall very tall T.T and stop getting so white...you're already so white.

and to my Mami (again) : your birthday is coming near. please notice me T.T I am preparing something for you T.T Mami I love you soooooooo much....
as what as the lyrics of the song says 'No matter how far apart we are, I always love you'

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 06, 2014 8:17 am

ChaoChao

ChaoChao

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://wattpad.com/user/ChaoChao19
@Tomochi .evilgrin. 

To Mami: I don't know if this feeling is just an admiration or already a love T.T I'm willing to make a twitter account just for you and the other members T.T hope by that you'll be able to know my existence. I really admire you Mamitasu more than you could ever know. the way you sway your head on every chord you make on every frown you make when you're not able to hammer or pull correctly. I still love you <3  

stay amazing Mami..

Moe Moe Kyun "The Love Thread" - Page 2 RCS6drx
                                            "A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…" :whip: 

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:27 pm

Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
hehehehe imma post again. I really looked for this thread just to confess my love to Haruna and SCANDAL and SH

and seeing my last post, I was a Mami bias XD

well you can not read this XD:

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.