WWE [Page 7 of 9]

Re: WWE
Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:19 pm

darksteel

darksteel

International Performer
International Performer
The only plus point for the ROCK to win the title from CM Punk is that NO more Spinner Belt....
But CENA is 101% gonna win it........sad

Sleeping to Rock Music.
WWE - Page 7 11kft4x
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:00 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
bear ppl saying that undertaker is gonna loose his streak either this or next year,

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
WWE - Page 7 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:04 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
It's a good thing indeed that there is no more Spinner Belt, it looked really cheap ! The Rock as champ, I'm ok with that because when I was younger, he was my fav wrestler. Now, I really enjoy each promo of him, he's still really talented with the mic. CM Punk had a long WWe championship but his character bored me sometimes.

For the Taker, there are rumours that say that it's not his last Wrestlemania (this year).

WWE - Page 7 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:51 pm

Mr.Aries

Mr.Aries

International Performer
International Performer
I wonder if Steve "Stone Cold" Austin will really come back to challenge "The Game" Triple H in WrestleMania this year. But I think maybe this is just an unreliable rumor..

WWE - Page 7 Rvx4lg
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:08 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
there were also rumors about a match between him and CM Punk.

WWE - Page 7 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:16 am

Mr.Aries

Mr.Aries

International Performer
International Performer
I still wonder why did Triple H attacked Daniel Bryan and forced him to fight the Shield....maybe is this some kind of test for Daniel Bryan?
On the other side, the feud between Cody Rhodes and his former partner, Damien Sandow just become more interesting.......clap.

WWE - Page 7 Rvx4lg
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:29 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
At the end of Summerslam I was surprised. But with that, D. Bryan will have even more spots and he will be even more important. It's cool finally, Randy Orton is heel because his Face character was annoying.

At Raw this week, ohoh, AJ Lee did a shoot promo, it was awesome. I'm a big fan of her since her debuts.

WWE - Page 7 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:58 pm

freefood

Caless Student
Caless Student
Not really WWE but more of TNA.

Can't believe I just saw Tito Ortiz and Rampage Jackson there.  Haha!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:50 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
I stopped watching TNA in June. I was watching it because of the X Division and because Mickie James is there. But the show is really bad now imo, the put old wrestler on the main event, stuff like that. And now yeah, MMA fighters in the show, okay ... They're going into the wall.

WWE - Page 7 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:28 am

SCAPepper

SCAPepper

International Performer
International Performer
darksider59 wrote:I stopped watching TNA in June. I was watching it because of the X Division and because Mickie James is there. But the show is really bad now imo, the put old wrestler on the main event, stuff like that. And now yeah, MMA fighters in the show, okay ... They're going into the wall.
I stopped in June too, when Bully Ray lost the title for someone that I don't remember name, not that this was bad, but the rest... they're trying copy WWE and if they still used the another ring and stop to contract wrestlers that nobody care ( D.O.C., Knox, Rampage Jackson, etc ) and invest in anothers unknown wrestler they'll have sucess i guess. Rockstar Spud wins that thing and get just 2 or 3 matchs in TNA. That was the wrong moment to get out of IMPACT Zone ¬¬ and lol this topic is about WWE and we are talking about TNA ^^

I think I will watch WWE again, no Cena, Bryan in Main Event, Orton heel, Sandow MITB, this looks be nice

WWE - Page 7 4qVqQA4
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:53 am

Sanshinzoka

Sanshinzoka

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/
Ah.. I remember this is one of my favorite show at that time. ''If you smell what the rock is cooking'' -lol- The Rock

WWE - Page 7 News_large_scandal1
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:02 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Am i the only girl who watches WWE?  Onion huh?  Onion Depress  Onion Depress

WWE - Page 7 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Mr.Aries

Mr.Aries

International Performer
International Performer
Mitchan~ wrote:Am i the only girl who watches WWE?  Onion huh?  Onion Depress  Onion Depress

Wow...I don't know if you like WWE. Btw, who is your favorite WWE superstar Mitchan?

@Topic : Now Randy Orton become the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. I wonder who will stop him....John Cena, The Rock, or even Daniel Bryan again?

WWE - Page 7 Rvx4lg
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Mr.Aries wrote:
Mitchan~ wrote:Am i the only girl who watches WWE?  Onion huh?  Onion Depress  Onion Depress

Wow...I don't know if you like WWE. Btw, who is your favorite WWE superstar Mitchan?

@Topic : Now Randy Orton become the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. I wonder who will stop him....John Cena, The Rock, or even Daniel Bryan again?

Well, My little brother is watching WWE really often and i started too :D For now i like Santino Marella, The Rock and Kofi Kingston XD .lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:34 pm

razermaul

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ziggler for sure

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:33 am

Gintoki

Gintoki

Caless Student
Caless Student
No one watching WWE here nowadays? Brock Lesnar is the freaking world champion again and made cena his b*tch.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:59 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I watched the summer slam main event in youtube. It was definitely a brutal win for Lesnar.. I did not expected it... I wish Goldberg will return in the WWE...

WWE - Page 7 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:48 am

Wily

Wily

Caless Student
Caless Student
WM31 is right around the corner. Though it's very predictable, The card has the potential to be 1 of the best to date. My current Favorite Wrestlers are Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Bray Wyatt, Cesaro, Seth Rollins, Bad News Barret, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:20 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Omg, i was watching this show 2 years ago XD

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:29 pm

rocknrolla575

rocknrolla575

Caless Student
Caless Student
I haven't watched wrestling in a while but I recently started to slowly get back into it a little bit. I love the Undertaker, Jeff Hardy, Sting and Dean Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:05 am

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Just watched Wrestlemania... and wow.

This summed up the whole show. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CBTY32hVAAAaAFr.mp4

Oh and that ladder much is pretty awesome too.

WWE - Page 7 NAcXfXa
Credits go to Scandalsuki 
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:12 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
I haven't watched the full show yet, just the opening + the ladder match (Ambrose fall wow !). I will watch the full show this weekend. It was broadcasted live on french TV (french announcers were there again) but it started at 1:10 AM, so it was late.

Can't wait to see Rollins cash !!

WWE - Page 7 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:50 am

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
I'm watching Wrestlemania 31 on cable TV right now. I've watched all Wrestlemania videos since the first one in '85. So far, it's the best Wrestlemania I've ever watched because of the nWo vs DX brawl and that bizaare finish at the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:31 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
I just finished to watch it. I enjoyed it a lot ! For me, I've seen every edition since Wrestlemania 20, but I saw a lot of previous editions matches.

Yeah the nWo and DX moment was cool. Seeing Scott Hall taking a shot was nice, he came back from far away (thanks to DDP's yoga program). I'm glad Rollins won the WWE title. I like Lesnar a lot but because he's not there every week, I think it's better to give Rollins the title.
On another hand, the Hemsley/McMahon vs Johnson/Rousey was too long. Like me, the public was not really into it, except for Rousey.

Surprisly, the Diva match was good (Sad that AJ Lee just left the company). Rusev entrance was awesome !

WWE - Page 7 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:02 am

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
darksider59 wrote:I just finished to watch it. I enjoyed it a lot ! For me, I've seen every edition since Wrestle mania 20, but I saw a lot of previous editions matches.

Yeah the nWo and DX moment was cool. Seeing Scott Hall taking a shot was nice, he came back from far away (thanks to DDP's yoga program). I'm glad Rollins won the WWE title. I like Lesnar a lot but because he's not there every week, I think it's better to give Rollins the title.
On another hand, the Hemsley/McMahon vs Johnson/Rousey was too long. Like me, the public was not really into it, except for Rousey.

Surprisly, the Diva match was good (Sad that AJ Lee just left the company). Rusev entrance was awesome !

There are rumours circulating that there was a backstage negotiations going on between WWE, Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins about the main event finish. Many fans believed that Reigns is not yet ready to become a top-billed star of the company. It could the reason for prolonging the Helmsley-McMahon and Johnson/Rousey segment.

I kinda like the direction WWE is heading to after Rollins won the title. Now, we have a crafty and cowardly heel (Rollins), a part-time beast (Lesnar), and a juggernaut turned underdog (Reigns) vying for the title. But, I am hoping that WWE must retain Lesnar as a heel due to his credentials and intimidating presence in the ring. Two heels with different charcter perspectives and allegiances are interesting.

Meanwhile, I recommend you to watch Wrestlemania X (1994) which was one of the best Wrestlemanias of all time. The man of the entire event was Bret Hart, who lost a technical match against his late brother Owen, who was a top heel back then. On the same night, the Intercontinental title match between Scott Hall and Shawn Michaels introduced the Ladder Match in WWE. Finally, Bret recapured the World Championship from Yokozuna at the main event.

Back to top Go down