WWE [Page 2 of 9]

Re: WWE
Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:48 am

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yep, Low Ki was once TNA X Division.He's pretty much season two's Daniel Bryan.And i can see that they're doing the same thing to him as to Daniel.Having him job to every match. I'm gonna vote for him at the NXT poll next week.

NXT season two was fun because of Kaval and his "life" with Laycool. Oh,Alex Riley is good too.RAW and Smackdown had gotten so boring that NXT was actually better.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:14 am

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
snypershot wrote:
I have a feeling you and I are going to become great friends on these boards lol.

The Miz is AWESOME!!!! I can't believe he went from The Real World to actually having wrestling talent. It will be interesting to see what happens between him and Orton (if anything does happen).

I believe that by having Jericho feud with Bourne right now, they are opening the gate for Bourne to be the star that he should be.

As for Bret Hart, I was at Wrestlemania, that was just UGLY. I got up half way through the match, it was too painful. I was laughing when he took a breather on the chair he was using though.

All time favorite is a hard choice. There is Shawn Michaels, Eddie Guerrero. Too many to list lol. I used to be the biggest wrestling fan I knew of.

One of my all time favorite matches though is between Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle (Wrestlemania 22) and Owen Hart vs Jushin "Thunder" Liger.

here is Hart vs Liger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hyxAu8P9yk (Best ending to a match I have seen in a long time)

Dude, sweet, HBK vs Angle Mania is one of my favorite wrestlemania matches EVER. They were really incredible, they practically stole the show! Yea your right, we're gonna be great friends on this board .clap.

I am supporting Evan Bourne but i feel bad for the guy watching their match at fatal four way, with the crowd cheering jericho, I'd say it will push Evan to some extent however its gonna be hard since Jericho's the type of established heel who just gets cheered whatever he does. I just hope he doesn't end up like Kofi Kingston in his feud with Orton .lol.

Here're the current people I'm marking for:

RAW:
Orton
Miz
Zack Ryder
Edge
Morrison (I'm hoping for a heel turn)
Jericho
Santino + Regal + Kozlov (for epic lolz)
Evan Bourne

SD:
CM Punk
Christian (I'm at the brink of giving up for a championship push for this guy lol)
Dolph Ziggler (This guy deserves a push more than McIntyre in the midcard scene)
Cody Rhodes (This guy seriously needs more mic time, and kneepads lol)
Dudebusters (Same reason as Santino's group lol)

Alex Riley + The Miz = WIN
Does anyone find Percy Watson errr, kinda... how should i put this... "different"? lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:10 am

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Percy Watson is an abomination of someone with fits and Heath Slater one man band gimmick

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:33 am

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I kinda get what he's trying to do.. but dang he looks gay Onion XD

WWE - Page 2 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:34 am

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
According to rumors from the locker room,Percy's not being well-liked.People find him too worked up and...well crazy.I'm still laughing at Kaval's new t shirt.

Totally FLAWLESS .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:58 am

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
That made me laugh hard as well :lol:

But then a little later on, Alex Riley grabbed the lolz of the night with his facial expression during *i forgot the tall guy's name* (at least from my POV):

WWE - Page 2 Wwe_nx10

WWE - Page 2 Wwe_nx11

WWE - Page 2 Wwe_nx12

WWE - Page 2 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:55 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Eli cottonwood?I find him name too gentle for his gimmick.People say he's the Great Khali with Festus brain .lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:22 pm

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
He does look retarded, alex riley's reaction to his promo is pricelesss .lol.

WWE - Page 2 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:24 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I would love it if they paired Kaval with John Morrison. I would LOVE to see a twin springboard flying chuck on the opponent by them.

NXT did well by putting Alex Riley and Miz together,two egoistic jerks together.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:59 pm

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
That's a good idea, although i guess they couldn't find a way to create an interesting storyline with them as pro and rookie...

They couldn't pass up having a pseudo-miz in Alex Riley to team up with Miz that's why they just brought him back XD

I like last season's pro's better tho, they were funnier... the only pro who's got somethin goin on right now is cody rhodes... (he and husky beating down striker lol)

WWE - Page 2 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:04 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
My fan choices would be:
R-truth with Percy Watson
Rey Mysterio with Kaval
Eli Cottonwood with Great Khali(They don't need to talk,just thrash)
Jack Swagger with Alex Riley(High school story boys)

The rest are pretty fine as it is,hahaha

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:25 pm

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Those are pretty good ideas you've got there, really good. If only we knew how they actually determine the selection of pros/rookies :smoke:

WWE - Page 2 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:28 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I bet they just picked whoever is free and called them pros. Most of them are not from top card,the highest card being Chris Jericho in Season 1.

When they got Laycool in,i know WWE is crazy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:15 pm

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
Am glad to see all of these new faces showing up in www programing. But it really doesn't mean much with they wrest five minute matches. It is like the wwe likes to hear people talk more than wrestle.

Am a huge mark for the indy guys that made it and still put on a great show. CM Punk is my favorite heel of all time.

NXT would be good if it was straight wrestling.

Any one here CENA NUFF?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:19 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Cena is probably a friend of Pikachu because he can't learn more than 4 moves!
I'm a Goldberg fan and a John Morrison fan.

I always picture a flying chuck from John to the opponent, the opponent gets dazed and turn around,just to get speared by Goldberg from the other side.

Too bad it can't happen in real life.I tried doing that on Smackdown VS Raw 2010 with my Goldberg CAW,but failed Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:13 am

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@snypershot
I think every mature wrestling fan has CENAnuff~ its great to hear those Cena Sucks chants on live tv lol. However, i cheer for cena whenever my bestfriend and i watch, coz he hates cena so much one time after cena won another ppv title match he kicked a magazine with cena on the cover on the way home .lol.

@alcin
If only he could team up with the miz again (which will prolly never happen) while miz still gets a main event push, it would also be cool to see a flying chuck + skull crushing finale .clap.

John Morrison and the Miz were one of the greatest heel tag teams ever lol.

WWE - Page 2 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:08 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Cena's NEVER GIVE UP bullshit is getting on my nerves.There are word going around saying that Daniel Bryan got released bcos of him spitting on Cena.

I totally love the match between Kaval and Daniel Bryan at FCW.So nice,definitely something different from the current wrestling on RAW and smackdown.

yeah,John Morrison and The Miz are great tag team partners.I totally can't get the tag team feel between John and R truth.TO THINK THEY FOUGHT AT WRESTLEMANIA with that team.That's ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:02 pm

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
^ It was actually attributed to him choking justin robers with his necktie .uhuh.

John Morrison and the Miz... The Greatest Tag Team of the 21st Century~! *looks up* XD

WWE - Page 2 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:04 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Not only that tie problem,word says that the second reason was Vince hate spitting most probably because of the screwjob in the past.

He personally called Daniel up to fire him,not the usual WWE staff calls. I guess external pressure came when the tie incident happened.What makes Vince decide to also fire him is probably the spitting too.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:16 pm

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I read about vince calling him, but only learned of the spitting becoming an issue just now... too bad, i was hoping that daniel bryan would somewhat lead the return of the attitude era haha =P

WWE - Page 2 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:20 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
But Vince did mention that after everything is over,more onto the external pressure,he definitely would think of hiring him back.

I want to see a PPV triple threat match between Daniel Bryan,Kaval and Alex Riley for the World Heavyweight Championship.I just hate the WWE championship .punches.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:25 pm

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
He'd prolly come back as Bryan Danielson, and be babyface... That's how i see him if ever he comes back... The Nexus people would prolly gang up on him lol.

The toy belt? As long as cena's still breathing that belt would stay the way it is IMO XD

So far I'm just waiting for CM Punk to be champion once again...

WWE - Page 2 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:36 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Give me back my undisputed championship belt and get people who can wrestle to main event WWE!!! .please.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:40 pm

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
LOL i remember watching Survivor Series i think 2 yrs ago or so, Kozlov vs HHH for the World Championship, that was and is, the only match that literally made me fall asleep while watching .pinch.

WWE - Page 2 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:41 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Kozlov is being Santino-fied. Where is the real Moscow Mauler??

If i had to say...given current matches,the best matches were those with Jericho and Randy Orton.Those two just got this out-of-nowhere moves and definitely brings up a notch in wrestling.

Back to top Go down