WWE [Page 8 of 9]

Re: WWE
Posted Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:04 pm

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
Lesnar will definitely be a beast babyface when he returns, i hope Rollins will still be the champ when that happens. Best ending for Wrestlemania 31, and best RKO to date. =Dp

WWE - Page 8 Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:39 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
Indeed, I think Reings is not ready. Lesnar will stay heel or maybe some kind of tweener like Stone Cold. He's just here to fight and don't do any promo to get people support.  

I will check Wrestlemania X. I saw Bret Hart 2 times couple years ago (2008 and 2010). He was the first I saw (then Raw and Smackdown roster).

@kaitoKid
Yeah the RKO
WWE - Page 8 Rko-out-of-nowhere_fb_4017689

Hohoho Onion

WWE - Page 8 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 05, 2015 8:52 pm

eehbes

eehbes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ohh never saw this thread.. Anyways

AMBROSE CLOSESD RAW LAST MONDAY! also, SAMI ZAYN! HYPE!

WWE - Page 8 XoxLbEh
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 28, 2015 3:58 pm

tomorocks

tomorocks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I like how Kevin Owens attacked Cena on Raw. I'm hyped for their match at Elimination Chamber.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 28, 2015 10:05 pm

eehbes

eehbes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yep. I hope they call up Finn Balor next. His finisher today is meh compared to his time in NJPW.

WWE - Page 8 XoxLbEh
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 29, 2015 6:44 pm

tomorocks

tomorocks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yeah, it woud be cool if Balor was still using the Bloody Sunday finisher. But my favorite wrestler from NXT has to be Hideo Itami. Its just too bad he's injured right now.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 29, 2015 7:57 pm

eehbes

eehbes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
For some reason, Hideo was pretty underwhelming for me since his debut. I mean come on. he just teases the GTS all the time .lol.  and there are times when he botches his double stomp.  But, IMO he is a really good wrestler, just needs more time to adapt to the WWE style.

WWE - Page 8 XoxLbEh
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 31, 2015 8:16 pm

tomorocks

tomorocks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yeah, sadly they won't let him use the GTS because WWE fans associate that move with CM Punk obviously. It doesn't help that lately he's been using that "Shotgun kick" as a finisher. I feel like that move doesn't look impactful enough. But, you're probably right. With more time in the WWE system (and a better finisher LOL) I'm sure he'll improve eventually. I'm mainly a big fan of his because of his old ROH matches.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:34 am

eehbes

eehbes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
oh my lawd Kevin Steen Owens is getting pushed to the moon.  .clap.

WWE - Page 8 XoxLbEh
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:02 am

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
The trust they have on Owens is phenomenal, i mean the could have protected Cena and Owens by way of dq or something, but no, a clean freaking win. .wow. The moonsault was incredible!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:47 am

eehbes

eehbes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Fingers crossed that Vince won't ruin Owens' momentum.  .happy.

I hope they push Balor so hard when he debuts.  .clap.

His look doesn't need any fixes (apart from the entrance tho. He does the same entrance everytime. I like it better in his NJPW days when he dons different body paint designs and entrances, although I can't wait to see how he pulls it off in a Wrestlemania stage) and is easily marketable. (body paint)

His moveset is not bad actually. Too bad WWE limits movesets so that they can be easily remembered (Cena, anyone?) but for me, Balor can tear up the main roster once he gets called.

WWE - Page 8 XoxLbEh
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:26 pm

tomorocks

tomorocks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Wow! It seems like they will be pushing Owens just as hard as they did in NXT. This is great!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:27 pm

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
both promos of Cena and Owens are so passionate, i had goosebumps. Best feud yet.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:32 pm

tomorocks

tomorocks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I agree, the promos were great. That part about Kevin's son sounded like its a shoot. I remember him mentioning in past interviews that his son badly wanted him to wrestle Cena.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:57 pm

SCAPepper

SCAPepper

International Performer
International Performer
I'm really excited for the next PPV, the MITB Match, Ambrose vs Rollins, Cena vs Steen .clap.

I believe that Cena will get the win this time, unless steen get the win by a dirty way, I don't see John losing twice in a row by clean way, not even CM Punk did it back at 2011. Hope it be another amazing match as it was last sunday. 

Rollins will for sure not lose the title, It's not the right time for him to lose it. Roman wins the mitb ladder match is so bleh, I'm on cheer for Neville, but I think Roman win this briefcase, even I thinking he doesn't need it.

WWE - Page 8 4qVqQA4
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:13 am

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
as much as i want to see DA win a title, I'm banking(see what i did there Hehee) in on Rollins to win this one. A Rollins x Lesnar feud should happen, and right now he is what's best for business. For Cena x Owens, i hope owens win. not because i hate Cena or something. I think Owens needs the momentum and the latter needs to have more sympathies to garner. Oh and altho unlikely, I do hope Neville gets the MITB case.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:40 am

eehbes

eehbes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I really hated that part where Cena claimed that Owens was not a man, despite him wrestling to provide for his family in the first place. As a heel, his motivation is quite.. unique for me.

WWE - Page 8 XoxLbEh
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:18 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
I understand that a lot of you guys may disagree with me but I like Roman Reigns and finally, he's the WWE World Champion. I like that guy and his hard luck-tough guy hybrid gimmick.

Meanwhile, I smell gunpowder of the Bullet Club in WWE! Thanks to teasers and spoilers from the wrestler's respective Twitter and Instagram accounts.

NPJW top stars AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura have finally signed to WWE. AJ Styles is one of my all time favorite wrestlers because of his excellent ring skills and high flying ability. Although, I'm quite surprise that he signed a deal (most likely worth millions of dollars) despite of his reluctance in the past several years. I'd love to see him having matches against Brock Lesnar, Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins, and even a championship match against Roman Reigns. While, Nakamura is just simply great.

There are also rumors that Styles' former Bullet Cub stablemates Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows are being offered to wrestle in WWE. For me, it's about time time for top international stars to get the spotlight in WWE.

Is this just a WWE forum or can we post about Ring of Honor and NJPW?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:26 am

SCAPepper

SCAPepper

International Performer
International Performer
I would love see the young bucks joining the wwe, since the first time I saw a match of them in pwg they became my fav tag team, the poses, superkicks and indytaker are awesome and they are so talented. Aj styles, Nakamura, Austin Aries, great work of wwe on catching them, I can't wait to watch them performing on wwe. I don't see much problem talk about another wrestling companys here.

I used to like Roman on his The Shield days, but alone he is just too boring, his mic skills sucks and I don't feel like wanting to watch any of his matches. Please come back soon Seth, I need you to be the champ again.

I hope wwe don't put Lesnar vs Roman in the main event of wrestlemania, but seems it really going to happen, anyway there is not much options to put in the main event since most of them are injured.

WWE - Page 8 4qVqQA4
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:41 pm

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I have to go with ScaPepper, as I don't like Roman Reigns myself. His mic skills always want to make me cringe. The only part where I was rooting for him was when he speared Triple H at TLC (Tables, Ladders and Chairs event I believe). They're really trying to push him to become the World Heavyweight Champion... and I have a feeling that he'll win the Royal Rumble as well.

I heard of the Bullet Club coming to the WWE. Looking forward to seeing wrestlers like Shinsuke Nakamura but it's probably going to end up like this. 

WWE - Page 8 EyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8xMTU5NTQ3NTk3NjgyMTE0NTgvMTM1ODQ3MTUzNTkwMzM3NTM2L0NZVnl0SkpVRUFRYjJ1Ri5wbmcifQ.AB0_B4nlXf1fUewX9tbFze0bCn4

One my favourite wrestlers, Seth Rollins is out for almost a year due to a painful in jury (he tore his ACL). I dare not watch that video again DX. Wasn't it confirmed that The Rock will be participating in Wrestlemania? Chances are he'll be teaming up with Roman Reigns against like Triple H or something. 

The only thing in my opinion that keeps me watching wrestling is the New Day. Xavier Woods and his trombone antics are absolutely hilarious! (Kofi and Big E are awesome too!)

WWE - Page 8 NAcXfXa
Credits go to Scandalsuki 
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:26 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
It's just six days to go before the Royal Rumble. Lots of rumors, spoilers, and teasers are spreading like wildfire. Thanks to Youtube, Dave Meltzer, and other social media outlets.

I wonder if WWE will take a huge risk of letting newly signed ring veteran AJ Styles (who allegedly given a guaranteed spot in the main roster) to win the Rumble and WWE World Championship on his debut for the company. Who knows?

I'd rather let Roman Reigns win the Rumble and retain the title and build up an rematch against Brock Lesnar.

WWE - Page 8 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:23 pm

tomorocks

tomorocks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm glad that Nakamura is (allegedly) signing with the WWE. He is my favorite New Japan wrestler, and my favorite current wrestler in general. But I feel kind of sad that he wont be able to compete in New Japan and ROH anymore. 

It would be cool if AJ Styles debuts in the Rumble, but the rumors are now saying that his debut will be held off until Raw the following night, or some later date. I'm trying not to get my hopes up yet. But I would definitely prefer him to debut on Sunday.

As for Roman Reigns, I don't want him to win, but I feel like they will book him to retain the title at the Rumble so he could go into Mania as champion. Or the other option could be for Brock to win the title, then him and Reigns have their rematch at Mania.

Then again, Reigns is rumored to face Triple H at Mania, so I really have no clue what will happen at the Rumble.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:30 am

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
My friend sent this link to me. It shows a parody of what happened in the last twenty ish years of Wrestling in case of those won't haven't watched in awhile... it's very accurate and funny.

Just a fair warning, it does have swearing it in and some content that may not be appropriate... admins, if you see this as an offensive post, by all means take it down.

Spoiler:

WWE - Page 8 NAcXfXa
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:04 am

SCAPepper

SCAPepper

International Performer
International Performer
The rumble was so awesome, I didn't bet Triple H could won the title, not even be on the rr match. I liked a lot of him winning the title, for the next ppv I think is gonna be Lesnar vs Ambrose vs Reigns for a title shot at Wrestlemania, but Hunter is not going out of mania with the belt, no way.

This video is great, I laughed a lot and is full with pro wrestlers like Cabana, Hero, Ryan, Morrison. Do you know if have another vids like this one? When Triple H won the first thing I tought was about this video and how it made a lot of sense about hhh's personality,

WWE - Page 8 4qVqQA4
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:32 am

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Watching the Royal Rumble was like uhh... why Triple H? But as long as it isn't Ramen Reigns, it's okay. I couldn't remember much about it, but for some reason, I was really hoping for Scott Steiner to enter the Rumble (that man is FREAKING hilarious. His promos are EPIC...) but we got AJ Styles, pretty cool. But seeing what Kevin Owens did to AJ Styles, he's going to be public enemy number one for a very long time. 

As for the video, I really can't find another video of that caliber. However, there is a reaction to that video... Youtube Wrestling isn't Wrestling Reaction.

Oh well, here's another video to watch. 

Spoiler:

WWE - Page 8 NAcXfXa
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.