WWE [Page 6 of 9]

Re: WWE
Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:23 pm

Shangyou

Shangyou

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
UYL wrote:I used to watch WWE when I was still young^^ and the heart-pounding action there is just fake..If I'm not mistaken^^ My fave wrestler there is the one who do the 619(dunno the name, I forgot already) ^^

Rey Mysterio. WWE - Page 6 628112
Anyway, I do know that WWE is fake (scripted), but so is almost every other television show. Even reality shows are scripted so I don't see why that should be a reason to not watch WWE haha. WWE - Page 6 924158

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:01 pm

mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
Merged with the existing WWE thread and made it general.

OT: I've been a big WWE fan since way back 2002, though now not that much anymore but I still keep myself updated. Now I'm hoping Lesnar's return would make things more entertaining. And still hoping for blood to come back. xD

WWE - Page 6 Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:20 pm

Shangyou

Shangyou

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
mc~ wrote:Merged with the existing WWE thread and made it general.

OT: I've been a big WWE fan since way back 2002, though now not that much anymore but I still keep myself updated. Now I'm hoping Lesnar's return would make things more entertaining. And still hoping for blood to come back. xD

Well then, I think you'll be glad to hear that John Cena's face was covered in blood after one single punch from Brock Lesnar last week on RAW hahaha. WWE - Page 6 641818

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 21, 2012 12:05 pm

tdd

Caless Student
Caless Student
Used to watch WWE. Remembering the old times of the undertaker, shawn michaels and the hardy boys..

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:31 am

Athenagiku

Athenagiku

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://pinkyantigo.webs.com
Batista
Tripple H

WWE - Page 6 DV3qTyS
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:12 pm

WaterBottle

WaterBottle

Caless Student
Caless Student

-Watching WWE since '03, started watching it before WrestleMania 20.
I remember the feuds back then, Big Show vs John Cena (I secretly rooted for Big Show here haha), Christian vs Chris Jericho, Eddie vs Kurt Angle, and the return of Undertaker, ( I remember when the ring started to shake much to Kane's horror).

-I remember that the most hated heel back then was Triple H, together with his stable "Evolution".

-Most people say WWE is fake, well it's not fake rather "scripted". There's a fine line between fake and scripted. The story and matches are scripted while those injuries and pain are real. So it's a big slap for these entertainers to call what they do fake. (WWE- World Wrestling "Entertainment").

-I like Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Undertaker, Dudley Boys, Chris Jericho, and CM Punk.

-In the years 2005-2008 I stopped watching it since it the WWE programming was removed on TV.

-I miss those "seems to be real" storylines, the build-up of an angle, and the blood.

-And I hope they bring back the Doctor of Thuganomics and stay away from "Commander-in-Chief of Cenation". (He's been a face for so long his character. got stale)

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:41 pm

timooooo

timooooo

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
ahhh yes, WWE, the old wwe was awesome and really entertaining, the new generations is kinda lame(for me). Dont get me wrong i always knew wrestling was fake, even when i was a kid back then. Triple H, Brock Lesnar,Stone Cold, The Rock, Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit were my favorites. The old wwe was awesome cuz they were hardcore back then a lot of steel chair smashing, table breaking, face bleeding, hardcore cage matches, high flyers do amazing stunts. Story plots on different superstars were amazing too back then. Yep the old WWE was the best indeed.

WWE - Page 6 8hajwRP
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Mewithoutyou93

Mewithoutyou93

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab328/discopix-14/img09112423
I'm a fan of WWF haha! Go on SB and you'll talk to allot of wrestling fans hehe. I like hardy boys when I was younger

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:43 am

JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/jr_grimes/
I Love Wrestling !!

But This PG Rating Bull Pissed Me Off & It Gets Childish At Times

CM Punk The Only Wrestler That Keep It Real___

WWE - Page 6 G8xw2Sx
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:29 am

harunafanXD~

harunafanXD~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
wish Shawn Michaels would return...and bring black bloody matches!! RAWR Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:08 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
^ he is back fam

y the hell did they make AJ as GM,

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
WWE - Page 6 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:03 pm

timooooo

timooooo

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
harunafanXD~ wrote:wish Shawn Michaels would return...and bring black bloody matches!! RAWR Onion

shawn michaels is still fighting but i dont think he's appearing on matches much maybe cuz he's getting old, he is considered a legend now. Indeed! bring back the bloody matches!!!!!!! RAWR Onion

WWE - Page 6 8hajwRP
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:54 am

Thinking Demon

Thinking Demon

International Performer
International Performer
Bloody as in literally? Would LOVE that.

Can't believe I actually missed this thread. No matter, not watching WWE as often these days...unless HE makes an appearance. I think it's pretty obvious who I'm referring to.

I'm more into the legends than the current roster. Sure some of 'em are promising talents, but they don't really attract me like the older roster does.

WWE - Page 6 Scandalchromesmall

WWE - Page 6 Undertaker2079

★ ★ 征天魔王 ★ ★

...我はなり...
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:21 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
lol they had 2 kill ryback streak now he dnt have 2 pose as Goldberg anymore and punk can fight the rock

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
WWE - Page 6 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:08 am

kylelaluces

kylelaluces

International Performer
International Performer
http://kylefranzlaluces.blogspot.com/
Well, technically, his streak isn't over because he didn't lose cleanly. That loss at Hell in a Cell didn't count. (That finish was quite something, though.) But big things are in store for Ryback in the future - he will be champion one day.

As for CM Punk, he will go down as one of the greatest champions of all time. I don't think his latest respect/by-any-means-necessary "gimmick", if you could call it that, hurts him in any way. In fact, I see shades of Edge and Eddie Guerrero (and to some extent, Ric Flair) - all great champions who played dirty from time to time - in Punk right now. Add to that his terrific skills on the mic and in the ring, and you've got the absolute "Best in the World".

Already can't wait for Punk vs. Rock at next year's Royal Rumble...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:59 am

calvincakcak

calvincakcak

Caless Student
Caless Student
WWE is banned for my country due to violence.. (idk why)

but i support Spirit Squad.. (r they still active)

WWE - Page 6 0301090569v1_WEB
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:51 am

Thinking Demon

Thinking Demon

International Performer
International Performer
@calvincakcak Nay. Spirit Squad disbanded but some stuck around as individual talents.

WWE - Page 6 Scandalchromesmall

WWE - Page 6 Undertaker2079

★ ★ 征天魔王 ★ ★

...我はなり...
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:10 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
I am a big fan of Pro wrestling. I watch WWE and TNA. I attended to 3-4 shows of the WWE when they were on International tour. It's a great experience !!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:13 am

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I also like WWE. I loved the HBK, Triple H, and the Rock Era. My favorite paperviews are Wrestlemania and Royal Rumble.

WWE - Page 6 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:31 am

kylelaluces

kylelaluces

International Performer
International Performer
Anyone excited for WrestleMania this year?

Confirmed matches so far
- WWE Championship: The Rock (c) vs. John Cena
- World Heavyweight Championship: Alberto del Rio (c) vs. Jack Swagger
- The Undertaker vs. CM Punk
- Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H

The Hall of Fame ceremony is also shaping up to be one heck of a night, considering the inductees for this year: Bruno Sammartino, Bob Backlund, Donald Trump, Trish Stratus, and Mick Foley.

Already can't wait!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:19 am

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
I can't wait for the Del Rio-Swagger match. It's Swagger's big break after being a Jobber for quite some time :|

WWE - Page 6 Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:21 am

kylelaluces

kylelaluces

International Performer
International Performer
He almost blew that big break, too. He was recently arrested for speeding, DUI, and possession of dope, which doesn't sit well with WWE's top management (see: RVD). Fortunately for him, they're still sticking with him vs. ADR at WrestleMania. What happens afterward is anyone's guess at this point... Personally though, I'm looking forward to this match as well. Swagger may not be the best talker (he doesn't have to worry about that now with Zeb Colter/Dutch Mantel managing him) but he is a solid wrestler and is very talented in the ring. He will mix well with Del Rio for sure. :bd

In other news, Paul Bearer (Undertaker's long-time manager) was reported to have passed away yesterday. This is quite a sad development, as The Undertaker had just come back to RAW last Monday night. I hope he makes the list of inductees to this year's HOF. :/

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:21 pm

darksteel

darksteel

International Performer
International Performer
My prediction of for Wrestlemania.
Cena is going to win. Sadly enuff The Rock is going to be a transition champion.

Sleeping to Rock Music.
WWE - Page 6 11kft4x
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:40 pm

kylelaluces

kylelaluces

International Performer
International Performer
The title's definitely going to Cena. Rocky's going to shoot some more movies after WrestleMania, but my gut tells me he'll be coming back again next year. If I were a betting man, I'd say he'll face off with Brock. That would be a fun match.

In TNA news, anyone remember the Dudley Boyz? Well, one of them is now the World Champion there:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Daniel Hyde

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://ameblo.jp/danielhyde69
100% Cena will win the title! Rock will take some time off for his next movie.

Although Im a little bit disappointed, but its a pleasure to see The Rock as a Champion again.

Feels like Im in my childhood again hahaha

Back to top Go down