Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: What happened to HARUNA's voice?
Posted Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:03 am

knight10

knight10

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Haru is still improving her new voice....
i noticed that she can now control her lowered voice when they have a collaboration with Show-ya~

Haru: Genkai Made!!! ♥️♥️ CANTA Clap CANTA Clap

What happened to HARUNA's voice? - Page 2 Images+%25283%2529
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:31 am

RinaJa

RinaJa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://rinaja90@gmail.com
that collab with Show Ya convinced me that the Haru voice is ON! XD

I Love it now.. or was I get used to it? I don't know, all I know is, I love haru's voice now as much as Iove her voice before it changed! XD

CANTA Angel
SCANDAL FOR LIFE!!!

What happened to HARUNA's voice? - Page 2 ?ui=2&ik=f23aae3d3a&view=att&th=1387b0d9012cb55c&attid=0
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:10 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
No need to worry about Haruna's voice... shes completely fine... she would had have to fix her voice problem if she wanted to continue as lead vocals with Tomo. And she did so... no need to worry.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

What happened to HARUNA's voice? - Page 2 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:00 am

UYL

UYL

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Im out of date when i knew that..Good that she's fine now^^

People who misunderstand my fascination to Japanese Music are no different to those who really don't understand that MUSIC is a UNIVERSAL language.

What happened to HARUNA's voice? - Page 2 530278_518239518200301_1411499125_n

Men 7900 lp battle damage received but in my turn? .cool.
OTK! I drained 8000 before the BP comes! GG
.tsk.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:42 am

knight10

knight10

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
RinaJa wrote:that collab with Show Ya convinced me that the Haru voice is ON! XD

I Love it now.. or was I get used to it? I don't know, all I know is, I love haru's voice now as much as Iove her voice before it changed! XD

that cover really make me --------->> .wow. .wow. .wow.
lol

What happened to HARUNA's voice? - Page 2 Images+%25283%2529
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:38 pm

kylelaluces

kylelaluces

International Performer
International Performer
http://kylefranzlaluces.blogspot.com/
knight10 wrote:
RinaJa wrote:that collab with Show Ya convinced me that the Haru voice is ON! XD

that cover really make me --------->> What happened to HARUNA's voice? - Page 2 450165 What happened to HARUNA's voice? - Page 2 450165 What happened to HARUNA's voice? - Page 2 450165
lol

HARU IS BACK! (Well, technically, she never left. But her voice sure is back. LOL.) And those performances of "Genkai LOVERS" with SHOW-YA plus the radio rip of "Pin Heel Surfer" just proves it. Which makes me all the more excited for the new single.

Man, I got chills whe she hit those high notes. Sounded spot-on and completely effortless!

What happened to HARUNA's voice? - Page 2 911293

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:22 pm

harunafanXD~

harunafanXD~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Her voice has recovered since then but it changed a bit....even then she still rocks LOVE

...although it does bother me sometimes that her voice becomes weak when she sings...oh well...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
When I saw the title of this topic I t said "OMG OMG OMG WHAT'S HAPPENING ??!!!" but when I saw the date of the post I said "Aaaaaaah"

Wow don't afraid me like that xD I noticed her voice has a little changed, but she stay wonderful and powerful ! ...But I would know what was happened in February, because at that time I wasn't a SCANDAL's fan ^^'

What happened to HARUNA's voice? - Page 2 Sans_t14
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:02 am

All Of Treasures

Caless Student
Caless Student
Even though it's different, I always find Haruna's voice to be incredibly luxurious, regardless of to which song I am listening. It makes no difference whether she's singing a song that makes me feel happy or a song that makes me feel sad, Haruna's voice makes me feel comfortable and makes me wish that I could sing.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:02 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Click the CC button to view english subs

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Alvs96

Alvs96

Caless Student
Caless Student
^ nice find

What happened to HARUNA's voice? - Page 2 Sig11
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:09 pm

kylelaluces

kylelaluces

International Performer
International Performer
http://kylefranzlaluces.blogspot.com/
320x200 wrote:

Click the CC button to view english subs

"If they get off the gorgeous stage one step, sure enough, they are common girls."

This was a very human moment. You know, I keep thinking about that Budokan show, how they were all laughing it up when they were pulling that prank on Tomo. There was no hint of any anxiety whatsoever. They were just having fun. And yet to see them in tears after the show, hearing them talk about what they had to go through to get to Budokan, and then hearing Haru say that life was "not worth living"... Man, it just breaks my heart. Sad

But they pulled it off. Despite the crisis, they pulled off recording 3 singles and 1 album, they toured everywhere and made appearances on TV, and they pulled Budokan off. Their determination and strong will is just absolutely admirable.

I have no doubt in my mind that they will completely overcome this crisis. (Hearing "Genkai Lovers" on Girls Rock Factory 12 worries me a little bit, but I hope she bounces back from that.) And they will all make it to Osaka-jou Hall next year - all FOUR of them. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:25 pm

VaizardsFTW

VaizardsFTW

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haruna was able to grow into a somewhat deeper voice that made all of SCANDAL's songs sound better. At the same time, Haruna seems to be able to control the pitch of her voice much easily compared to the best. I saw noticeable improvement from lives between LOVE SURVIVE and Harukaze.

What happened to HARUNA's voice? - Page 2 U6zkopzo01coeakz79p8

5/22/15 - 「HELLO WORLD」 - Los Angeles, CA HoB
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:22 pm

vodness

vodness

Caless Student
Caless Student
i hope haruna get well soon, i love so much haruna voice... I think SCANDAL have to vacuum, to recovery haruna voice. Get well soon Haruna, we LOVE you!! What happened to HARUNA's voice? - Page 2 90779

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:27 pm

jubul

jubul

Caless Student
Caless Student
i hear this news. but still not sure, haruna become so thin. she have to eat a lot haha. well anyway, have to hear their live to see haruna is getting better or not. because you can make any good voice in recording but not in live.

i dont agree if tomomi cover about 80% for the vocal. the main vocal still haruna for me, so its even make more desperate for haruna if they change to tomomi vocal about 80%. i know the feeling like you being dump little by little even you still have 20% for the vocal. but this surely like you being dump. if you give the responsible to haruna, she will try her best. inspite of her being desparate.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:05 am

tensaipaula

tensaipaula

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was REALLY DAMN WORRIED about her when I noticed her voice changed. I was worried so much that that night I can't sleep because I'm crying! I was like "NO WAY IN HELL!" It's a good thing I just cried silently or else my nee-chan will wake up and scold me for thinking so much about it. Yeah. She's a SCANDAL fan too. She's the one who introduced them to me actually! T.T

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:16 am

HarunaHolic

HarunaHolic

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
tensaipaula wrote:I was REALLY DAMN WORRIED about her when I noticed her voice changed. I was worried so much that that night I can't sleep because I'm crying! I was like "NO WAY IN HELL!" It's a good thing I just cried silently or else my nee-chan will wake up and scold me for thinking so much about it. Yeah. She's a SCANDAL fan too. She's the one who introduced them to me actually! T.T

OMG this is so me! .waaa. I was in the same situation.But thank God,she is fine now .love.

What happened to HARUNA's voice? - Page 2 Tumblr10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:31 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
I hope Ono-san the best blessings, may it not happen to her again, yeah, i really hopes so.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:55 am

MamiSoul

MamiSoul

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I've noticed that she sometimes has troubles with singing high. I don't really know what happened when she almost lost her voice, but I think her voice sounds great  Onion Smile

Last edited by MamiSoul on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:36 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:45 pm

Konata

Konata

Caless Student
Caless Student
We hope the best for her. I just wish it wouldn't happen again. It really made an impact on her based on the interview she had on NHK. .shy.   She almost cried during that interview. And I can't bare to see my beloved Haru-chan cry.

What happened to HARUNA's voice? - Page 2 16159_11
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:04 am

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Konata wrote:We hope the best for her. I just wish it wouldn't happen again. It really made an impact on her based on the interview she had on NHK. .shy.   She almost cried during that interview. And I can't bare to see my beloved Haru-chan cry.
Are you talking about the BS artist doc? Yeah, she was very upset in that, about various things it seemed like, not only her voice. I felt SO BAD for her after seeing that. I just wanted to give her a hug.

I think she is back in control now. I don't think she's going to lose her voice again; she seems to have a new technique. We know she has a different vocal coach, and she sounds a lot more powerful now. And I said in the thread about the current tour that she's not even straining on the high notes, which she does even on the albums sometimes. So she's actually better than she was before she lost her voice. I think she sounds amazing now.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:30 pm

TanyaLilac

TanyaLilac

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalbaby.wordpress.com
spacecadet wrote:So she's actually better than she was before she lost her voice. I think she sounds amazing now.
That's true now that I think about it! I remember hearing ShoujoS and Shunsen live for the first time and remembering that there was such a huge difference in her natural voice, live singing voice and how she sounded in the studio. The disconnect, to me, was was related in that she was singing outside what seemed like her natural range at her time. But yeah, she's in top form now, and there won't be any more talk about her being removed from the band/lives. I can't believe their management even considered it.

Read (pre-debut) SCANDAL blog translations at Scandal Baby on Wordpress or Livejournal

Translations on SCANDAL HEAVEN:
SCANDAL SHOW Interviews
GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS Artist Book: Long Interview | Photo Archives & Interview Archives
BABY ACTION Magazine Edition: Album Interview | SCANDAL Girl's Love Talk & Conversation
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:15 pm

James MacKnight

James MacKnight

Banned
Banned
Not to sound cynical or anything TanyaLilac, but having worked in the music industry I've noticed that management tend not to care about anyone or anything except money.

Without Haruna it would hardly be the same band.  For management to have removed her would have been a very short sighted and stupid mistake.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:51 am

drake79

drake79

Caless Student
Caless Student
it was the tight schedule that not allowed her to even recovering from her voice problem and resting for a while, yeah call it some money oriented management if it is not a harsh one, (i'm not intended to say it sound harsh guys), damaged her voice so bad

but that was a fatal problem causing her a big trouble, even now in STANDARD album, i know that her voice is not 100% recover. her skill is improving, but her voice won't come back as it used to be, just make me upset everytime i remember it, watching BS Artis doc even make it worse for me, knowing how hard that she got to overcome her problems, while in management team even has an idea to continuing with out her.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:10 pm

James MacKnight

James MacKnight

Banned
Banned
Her voice sounds fine to me now.  Listening to her sing on live performances that were done this year, I don't hear any serious problems.  Her singing is far better than most mainstream UK popular music vocalists and she's certainly by far the most skilled vocalist of the four in the group, and they are all competent vocalists.  She's also a good guitarist, she's a great front woman and she's beautiful.  

I think she's doing a great job.  Everyone in the world can have a phase when things go wrong for them.  She's done the right thing in the true way of the warrior, she's worked the problem instead of giving up.  Now she's coming back strong.

I have big respect for Haruna, and when it comes to music I don't give out compliments for no reason.  I think she's the best.  I think all of the four ladies of Scandal are awesome.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.