You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Bassman Alex

Bassman Alex

Caless Student
Caless Student
I never liked the fact that they don't write all of their songs, to me a band should write all of their songs with external input, but I don't mind it that much really.

Back to top Go down
Makkuro

Makkuro

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://bucktickmusic.forumotion.com
Bassman Alex wrote:I never liked the fact that they don't write all of their songs, to me a band should write all of their songs with external input, but I don't mind it that much really.
I agree, it would be really nice. I mean, at least the lyrics(I know they write the lyrics to some of their songs, but how about all of them?) I also know that it's not possible because of the crazy schedule they have, but they should cut down on that and show their own masterpieces. Writing music can show a lot about the songwriter, and, if he/she puts soul into it, others may never reproduce their feelings about the song. I'm not sure how to explain this, but music is all about transmitting the emotions that were put into the songwriting/ lyrics writing to the listener, so they'll feel them too. That's what I think, being a songwriter myself.  It's their feelings, not the random songwriter/ the guy who wrote the lyrics. Then you'll feel SCANDAL as it is! If I offended somebody's point of view, I apologize. This is my point of view.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 8 8FgFBpi
“It must be an illusion? Isn’t it pathetic? Tell me!”
“Is it a lie? Is it the truth? It doesn’t matter to me”
Back to top Go down
jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haruna is very thin...i feel bad for her Sad

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 8 SI6wMT3
Back to top Go down
Minipinki

Minipinki

Caless Student
Caless Student
Green Soshi wrote:I'm still learning about Scandal but the only thing I actually really have a problem with is that it's so hard to find any vids of them.
Not only are their performances hard to find, but the English subs are like gold when I come across it. .toj.
OMG!! Me too! I'm still new to Scandal, I wanna know more about them. Do people subbed their videos here? There's no video section?

Btw, yeah I didn't like Tomomi's voice at first but its growing on me now. Besides I find her the craziest member, she's so funny .love. But my favourite member is Mami. I think i just love her style and everything, she's so cool!.wow.

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
You need 50 posts to be able to access the video section here. But you better don't spam or mods won't like it ^^

Back to top Go down
haku nakashi

haku nakashi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
MOD: Nah, what you said was pretty offensive and mean.:

Last edited by Lexian on Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tucked message inside a spoiler box.)

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT MY FAVOURITE MEMBERS OF SCANDAL ARE
HARUNA AND MAMI AND RINA AND TOMOMI!
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Seriously?

Back to top Go down
bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
oh well, everyone has their own taste in music

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 8 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
It's not about the taste (everyone has favorite songs or bands) but how he said it.

Screaming (writing in all caps) "stupid song", "for children", "kyaryshit", seriously...?

Back to top Go down
Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
WTF? "Kyaryshit"? I love Kyary! XD And Overdrive for me sounded good. Oh well, we all have different opinions.

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 8 T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

haku nakashi, you need to watch your language. Also:

02. In this forum SCANDAL is number 1. If you're here to talk about how other artists are better, then might as well leave. But even though SCANDAL is number 1 here, this doesn't gives us the right to disrespect other artists, respect other artists as well.

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t1-general-forum-rules
If you have nothing nice to say, it's better to not say anything at all.

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 8 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
haku nakashi wrote:HI TO ALL. I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I REALLY DONT LIKE THE NEW SINGLE OVER DRIVE.
ITS STUPID SONG FOR LITTLE CHILDREN.
WISH TO NOT LET THAT PRODUCER OF KYARYSHIT WRITE ANY OTHER SONG FOR GIRLS.Nice one 

ANYWAY NO OFFENSE. BYE .silence.
Well you can go F*** yourself considering the little respect you have for the hard work SCANDAL has done. You don't deserve to be on this forum because you have absolutely no respect for the girl's ideals for their own music and other artists.

By expressing yourself in this manner you're no better than a hater.

On this topic: I just wish SCANDAL wasn't tied to a 3 single and an album produce a year. I feel its too hectic.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 8 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
How i feel about this topic:

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 8 Grandpa-simpson-gif

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 8 61185
Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
kaitanuva wrote:How i feel about this topic:

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 8 Grandpa-simpson-gif
 Spot on Nice one 

Ok I think we're getting off topic. And I hope we should stop this thread, it used to be fine but now we're getting hostile comments that shouldn't even exist in the first place.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 8 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
kaitanuva wrote:How i feel about this topic:

THIS!

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 8 T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Now that people in this topic are violating the General Forum Rules of SH, I too also think it should be closed.

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 8 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Erick M

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
Personally I still think this is a very good topic where SCANDAL fans shares their own opinions.
If SCANDAL or their management read SH thread this could be the most significant and important input/info for them to get better and better.
Some might not be relevant, made mistake, or break the rules but I think a fairly warning should be enough. .please.

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 8 E-sign10
Please don't take my jokes too seriously
Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 8 SAPOG0d
Back to top Go down
syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@Jade. As much as there are just some people who are rude and spread the hate, there are others who can actually make good discussion in this topic though... It's good as fans that we can recognise the strengths and weaknesses of a band and things we like and dislike (of course being respectful and obeying the rules) isn't it? Just my 2 cents.

Back to top Go down
Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
From here on out, I'll be watching this topic more closely.
Any future cases of breaking forum rules will not be tolerated

Personally, (and adding to what Erick M and ichiruki! mentioned) I prefer to have this thread stay.
We hear so much about "Whats you favorite 'x' ?" or "Which 'y' do you like the most?" but very rarely do we get the chance to share our dislikes with fellow SCANDAL fans. Everyone has their own perspective and that's totally cool. What's not cool, however, is having people coming in and bash something just for the sake of disturbing the discussion + spreading hate.
Keep it humble, not hostile. Stay classy, not sassy.

Heck, I'll share some dislikes:
-Dislike the fact that they haven't performed in Canada yet
-Dislike the fact that not all of their PVs are on the SCANDAL4VEVO YouTube page
-Dislike the fact that there isn't an official facebook page for SCANDAL (the pages run by the SH folks are still great though~ d: )

Back to top Go down
MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
As much as it hurts me to read some of the comments here, I think this kind of thread is essential. 

1. If you posted the things you don't like about Scandal here, some of the fans might give you the reason why they do those things. It will make you somehow accept the fact.

2. Some of the things posted here is not really true, which will be corrected by some members here.

Maybe we need this thread to be more regulated and stricter? Most of the post here is very interesting but some is a little disturbing and pure bashing...sweat.

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 8 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down
akaisuko

akaisuko

Caless Student
Caless Student
They're changing their fashion too fast T_T *i think

Back to top Go down
haku nakashi

haku nakashi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
.sweat. 
Hi guys.

I like you here and don't want to get you angry.
There wasn't any offense in my post. When i wrote about "kyaryshit" it meant the kind of music.
Maybe its little bit hard for you here, so apologize if somebody felt moved by it. .wew.

bleachnlife wrote:Well you can go F*** yourself...
Are you kiddin me? .cool. 

Eye wrote:"If you have nothing nice to say, it's better to not say anything at all."
.nani. 
Well then this thread is completely useless and should be deleted.
Anyways this sentence sounds like quotation from Adolf Hitler.
I have the Truth higher than the Beauty in the hierarchy.
BTW: Opposite is the reason why Japanese losed the war..boom.  .whiteflag. 

Take care all!
Nice one

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT MY FAVOURITE MEMBERS OF SCANDAL ARE
HARUNA AND MAMI AND RINA AND TOMOMI!
Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I think this thread should stay as no group is perfect but we have to act like adults.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but not to offend other members.

I personally dont like their 'prison uniform' style costumes in "Overdrive", but I very much doubt the girls chose them.

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 8 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
No need to close a thread like this, it's perfectly fine and people need to be able to express what disappoints them or what they don't like.

But there is a way to do it...

Just let moderators do their job, that's the point of being a moderator when someone breaks the rules. Delete the post, PM the member, temporary ban, etc. No need to close the topic because someone breaks the rules.

I personally dont like their 'prison uniform' style costumes in "Overdrive", but I very much doubt the girls chose them.
I suppose it was part of the "package" the producer decided or suggested and for once they thought it fits the PV/style or simply they wanted to try something else for once.

I doubt they were "forced" completely and are happy to change for once, it's a bit like the b-side I think, it's completely different but the song sounds really funny and they must have had a lot of fun doing it even if it's not a "real" SCANDAL song at all. It seems that producer is well known (more than their other collaboration it seems?) so this time they probably had a bit less of a choice and were simply happy to have a collaboration with him.

I like the outfit it's a good change of pace but I totally understand people who don't like it lol =P Also I wouldn't like it if they had it several times but it's pretty clear to me that this is a one time thing just for OVER DRIVE so i'm ok with it. But it would have been even better if they each had a different color IMO (completely same suit but just different color).

Back to top Go down
baymon

baymon

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ditto!! I also dislike the red uniform in Overdrive, and I was hoping they don't wear that when performing live but they did >.<
Another thing still about Overdrive is that I don't like Rina's hairstyle, too cutesy and kinda idol-ish.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum