The Daily SCANDAL [Page 5 of 5]

Re: The Daily SCANDAL
Posted on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:22 am

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Metal Mickey

Being old I can even remember her first Idol group Super Monkey in 1992, but they were not very good.
Mami is the big idol fan, she probably knows her better than Haru.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:16 pm

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/MitchanAnni
are there any live stream sites for ROCK KIDS 802 OCHIKEN Goes ON!!」 ?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tears of Joy 
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:58 pm

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
Mitchan wrote:are there any live stream sites for ROCK KIDS 802 OCHIKEN Goes ON!!」 ?
(it's late for answering now, but it might be helpfull for next time) you can listen to japanese radio on radiko, but it only works with a japanese ip, which you can easily get by using a vpn client (browser extentions/plug-ins do not work on radiko).

tumblr ♪♪ twitter SCANDAL☆MANIA ♪♪ my english sucks (´∀`)♥
avatar+signature by me, respect it please ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:00 pm

joameba

Caless Student
Caless Student
Did someone heard Koisuru universe today? I couldn't make the radio work, country limitations Sad

reilachii wrote:
Mitchan wrote:are there any live stream sites for ROCK KIDS 802 OCHIKEN Goes ON!!」 ?
(it's late for answering now, but it might be helpfull for next time) you can listen to japanese radio on radiko, but it only works with a japanese ip, which you can easily get by using a vpn client (browser extentions/plug-ins do not work on radiko).
taking notes, couldn't do it t.t

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:23 pm

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I was the one who was four XD

And no, I hadn't heard of her till now

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:55 pm

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:This must be it: "NENA - NICHTS VERSÄUMT - Die große Jubiläums-Show" (NENA - Nothing Missed - The Big Jubilee Show)

It's a tribute show celebrating NENA's 40th anniversary, which is being held tomorrow night (9/21) at Mehr! -Theater in Hamburg. Wonder why SCANDAL was invited...did they meet her last time in Hamburg? lol who knows

Hey Jade, I've been searching for old Nena record covers in Japan and found out: Nena was/is also at Epic Records. Maybe that's the link between them ^^

However, if they really appear with Nena and Thomas Gottschalk (probably our most famous showmaster) in ZDF, that's actually a pretty big thing and might push them here in Germany. Too bad, that ZDF is actually not quite the right targed audience. I'm really looking foward to official confirmation!

Edit: they really were in this Show! 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZUaHWSh7oU/?tagged=nena

Have closer look at the front row!

(Sorry, is it ok, to link instagram posts? I couldn't save the picture)

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:08 pm

Don Dio

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Hasenfu

That album cover is an awesome find.  A German artist in Japanese-- I love it.  Probably off topic, but I still have the original 45rpm of this single.  It had English on one side and the German on the other.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:11 pm

dubbi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Here is a closer look

Nena in a japanese TV-Show many years ago

SCANDAL Hello World Tour Essen 2015
SCANDAL Yellow Europe Tour Cologne 2016
SCANDAL Yellow Europe Tour Hamburg  2016
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:03 am

Metal Mickey

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Don Dio wrote:@Hasenfu

That album cover is an awesome find.  A German artist in Japanese-- I love it.  Probably off topic, but I still have the original 45rpm of this single.  It had English on one side and the German on the other.
I only have this song in a compilation vinyl album called "NOW That's what I call Music II" back in 1984. Gonna give it a spin today for Scandal.

Back to top Go down

The Daily SCANDAL - September 21-25th
Posted on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:21 am

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

September 21-25:

It was confirmed that SCANDAL did play at German singer Nena's 40th anniversary show (song performed is unknown; the show will be aired on October 7th), "Koisuru Universe" was aired for the first time on radio, an animated SCANDAL x Bourbon commercial was released.

From SCANDAL's Instagram Story:「"Koisuru Universe" will be on-air soon」

From RINA's Instagram Stories:「We did a TV taping in Germany
It ended just nowー✌️

MAMI:「A process」

HARUNA:

SCANDAL:「We played at Nena 40th anniversary show in Hamburg last night!! It was a really great time. She is a wonderful person, and an artist.
Thank you for inviting us! Congratulations! 」

SCANDAL:「We came back to Japan! We're back from our expedition to Germany. Even though we thought we wouldn't go overseas this year, we really are linked by fate to all kinds of things. Next time will definitely be for a tour! See you again!!」

HARUNA:「I went to the zoo with canasu-chan

canasu:「A beer date in the afternoon with a beautiful woman.」
+
「This is what I did today.」

RINA:「I had been really looking forward to "Alien: Covenant," and I went to see it after I rewatched Prometheus✌︎It was so cool...satisfied」

If blocked in your country: https://www.youpak.com/watch?v=MVPe6FhfVM4

【Radio Rip】Koisuru Universe

"BOURBON × SCANDAL" Web Animation Video 『Koisuru Universe』

【English Subs】NewsTV - SCANDAL Talks About Their Bourbon Collaboration

#front-page #thedailyscandal

2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA 2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館 2012.11.03+04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014 2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting 2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR 2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK 2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER 2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL 2015.05.20「HW」-Mexico City, MEX 2015.05.22「HW」-Los Angeles, CA 2015.05.23「HW」-Anaheim, CA 2016.01.12+13 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 2016.05.22 SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016 2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス 2017.07.14+15+17 SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:31 am

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
October 7th eh, well my Birthday is October 1st so seeing SCANDAL play in Hamburg can be a late Birthday present Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:43 pm

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
Man going from that "Koi Moyou" animation video to this really shows how far theyve come huh haha. I hope theres a longer video of the full song. Maybe a live action version?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:24 pm

kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
astoriasky wrote:Man going from that "Koi Moyou" animation video to this really shows how far theyve come huh haha. I hope theres a longer video of the full song. Maybe a live action version?

You mean KOSHI TANTAN?

Grin

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:35 pm

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
kudo_maharizu wrote:You mean KOSHI TANTAN?

Grin
Nope, i meant KOI MOYOU
https://vimeo.com/channels/314150/66355474

Back to top Go down

The Daily SCANDAL - October 1st
Posted on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:34 am

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

October 1st:

SCANDAL performed at Magurock 2017 festival in Shizuoka Prefecture today!

Set list:

01. Image
02. LOVE SURVIVE
03. EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!
04. Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne
05. Take Me Out
06. Shunkan Sentimental

SCANDAL:「An awesome sightー!
Amidst the many people who saw us for the first time, the feeling that the groove with everyone was built up every time we did a song was awesome! So happy that you sang along in a loud chorus to 「Shunkan Sentimental」ー⚡️︎ See you again!」

TOMOMI:「Magurock, thanks!
Keep having fun, okay!」

From TOMOMI's Twitter

MAMI:

HARUNA:「Magurock 2017, thanks so muchー
Although it was our first time here, everyone was so pumped up that I cried out too It was the bestー!!」

MAMI:「A pair from the band Mrs. GREEN APPLE
Memories of Magurock

RINA:「A loud chorus during ShunSen at our first time at Magurock✌︎ So happyー! Thank you!」

SCANDAL:「#SCANDAL #ShunkanSentimental #Magurock」

HARUNA:「Both of us wore red clothes today

From SCANDAL's Instagram

From RINA's Instagram Stories:「A game of who can roll up their sleeves the fastest

From SCANDAL's Instagram Story

ICYMI, I posted how to get "Koisuru Universe" if you're outside of Japan.

And, after finally finding a format that works, I've established a media schedule thread. Every time a new SCANDAL media appearance is announced I will make a new post about it in that thread, so be sure to watch the topic (located just under the banner selector thumnails). Wink

2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA 2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館 2012.11.03+04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014 2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting 2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR 2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK 2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER 2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL 2015.05.20「HW」-Mexico City, MEX 2015.05.22「HW」-Los Angeles, CA 2015.05.23「HW」-Anaheim, CA 2016.01.12+13 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 2016.05.22 SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016 2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス 2017.07.14+15+17 SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour
Back to top Go down

The Daily SCANDAL - October 6th
Posted on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:16 am

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

October 6th:

SCANDAL's joint band tour started off in Tokyo!

Set list:

Spoiler:

01. Shunkan Sentimental
02. Take Me Out
03. Onegai Navigation
04. STANDARD
05. Rising Star
06. Flashback No.5
07. Taiyou Scandalous
08. Koisuru Universe
09. LOVE SURVIVE
10. Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne
11. SCANDAL BABY

If you want to talk about any of the songs, please put it inside of a spoiler.

HARUNA:「"SCANDAL's Joint Band Tour" starts today✌️
Tonight: Zepp Tokyo with UNISON SQUARE GARDEN
Let's make it the best night ever

RINA:「Our partner for tour stop #1 is UNISON SQUARE GARDEN Takao-kun is currently wearing our collab shirt and has the towel wrapped around his head while rehearsing; it suits him✌︎ There's no doubt that it's looking to be a great night! Best regards, everyoneー!」

MAMI:「SCANDAL's Joint Band Tour performance #1
With UNISON SQUARE GARDEN
Is successfully overー!!!
Thanks so much for the full house, and to everyone who came out in the rainー!!!
I'm glad we got to play with UNISON
We're so grateful to the three members in UNISON!!
It was so much funnnnn

SCANDAL:「"SCANDAL's Joint Band Tour" at ZEPP TOKYO is done!!

Our first sponsored two-band show! UNISON SQUARE GARDEN's live and the Tokyo audience were both so awesome! We're so glad that UNISON was tonight's guest! Thanks so much!」

TOMOMI:「Guest #1 for SCANDAL's Joint Band Tour was UNISON SQUARE GARDEN!
Even though UNISON is starting their tour in two days...no, tomorrow, they even participated in the after party. It was a super hot night!
Thanks for coming out in the rain
I shall post a picture tomorrowー.」

RINA:「Our joint band tour has kicked off to an awesome startttt✌︎ It was the best happy atmosphere... I'm so happy we got to play a joint show with UNISON! Thanks for coming out in the rain Goodnight」

HARUNA:「Everyone who came to Zepp Tokyo for our joint band tour, thanks so much I fell in love with UNISON SQUARE GARDEN again! Their way cool live show motivated me! It seriously was the best night

TOMOMI:「※UNISON SQUARE GARDEN tried copying the illustration.」

TOMOMI:「They wore the collaboration shirts and came to the after party

Yuu Fujisaki from Negoto:「I went to SCANDAL's Joint Band Tour @ Zepp Tokyo
They played my favorite songs one after the other and I hummed along like crazy
I want to play a joint show with them again and do fun things together

+

Yukari Taki:「Yuu-chan and I went to SCANDAL's live☺️

It made me want to brag to the large crowd about seeing their first live (there were about 10 people there!) 11 years ago after they had formed! It was such a cool liveー. Enjoy the rest of the joint band tour!
All right, now I can do my best tomorrow too

AYA from AMIAYA:「We went to SCANDAL's live⚡️
They're a quartet that's really cool and cute.
They're always so perfect whenever we see them
Their new song "Koisuru Universe" made our hearts skip a beat! So awesome

ICYMI:

"Koisuru Universe" Music Video (English Subs)

Back to top Go down

The Daily SCANDAL - October 14th
Posted on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:11 am

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

October 14th:

SCANDAL performed at ORANGE RANGE presents Televi's Night 017 in Tougyuujou FINAL.

Set list:

01. LOVE SURVIVE
02. Take Me Out
03. EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!
04. Shunkan Sentimental
05. Shoujo S
06. Image
07. DOLL
08. Taiyou Scandalous

SCANDAL:「SCANDAL will be performing soon from 16:25〜! Okinawa, let's have fun

SCANDAL:「Everyone who called out during "EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!" was the best♪ ORANGE RANGE, thanks for inviting us! A lovely festival that made it feel like it was summer againー!」

TOMOMI:「Thanks, Okinawa!
Thanks, ORANGE RANGE-senpai!
It was so much funーーーーーー

TOMOMI:「We want to eat SUSHI!

HARUNA:「Although it's the next day, Televi's Night 017 was so much fun It's still lingering in my head,,
We're grateful to ORANGE RANGE for inviting us
Seeing ORANGE RANGE live in Okinawa was so awesome
Thanks to everyone who watched our live! See you later

RINA:「An extravagance of being able to a appear at ORANGE RANGE's festival in Okinawa✌︎ We're so happy we were welcomed warmly; thank you so muchー! On the radio we forgot to talk about covering "Asterisk"ー

MAMI:「Yesterday was

ORANGE RANGE presents Televi's Night 017 in Tougyuujou FINAL

Everyone who watched SCANDAL, thanks so much!
I again felt how ORANGE RANGE is definitely what my youth was all about
A live in their hometown was just awesome」

HIROKI from ORANGE RANGE:「Yesterday was awesome~. Thanks for the dream-like time!」

ICYMI:

Back to top Go down

The Daily SCANDAL - October 20th
Posted on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:27 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

October 20th:

SCANDAL played performance #2 of their joint band tour with 04 Limited Sazabys in Nagoya!

Set list:
Spoiler:
01. Image
02. LOVE SURVIVE
03. Onegai Navigation
04. STANDARD
05. Rising Star
06. EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!
07. Taiyou Scandalous
08. Koisuru Universe
09. Shunkan Sentimental
10. Take Me Out
11. SCANDAL BABY

If you want to talk about any of the songs, please put it inside of a spoiler.

HARUNA:『Today's 「SCANDAL's Joint Band Tour」 @ Zepp Nagoya!!
We've invited 04 Limited Sazabysー
Let's go crazy in my hometownー

RINA:「Our partner for performance #2 of our joint band tour is 04 Limited Sazabys✌︎ I'm so excited. Everyone able to come, best regardsー! Let's get loud in Nagoya tonight

TOMOMI:「Our partner for SCANDAL's Joint Band Tour today was 04 Limited Sazabys!
Thanks for the awesome night!

RINA:「Our joint live with 04 Limited Sazabys was so much fun! The "This is what a joint live's all about!" atmosphere really fired us up! It was an awesome night where we got to play a great live✌︎ Thanks

SCANDAL:「"SCANDAL's Joint Band Tour" @ ZEPP NAGOYA is done!!

A joint live in 04Lim's and HARUNA&MAMI's hometown of Nagoya! A great night! Thanks for coming!」

RINA:「04 Limited Sazabys×SCANDAL」

MAMI:「SCANDAL's Joint Band Tour, performance #2!
We went on a rampage at ZEPP NAGOYA with 04 Limited Sazabys today
Everyone who came, thanks so much!

With 04Lim in Nagoya!!
I'm happy we got to do this with them; it was such a hot night!!!
04Lim, thanks so much

ICYMI:

SCANDAL @ Premium MelodiX!, Oct. 17, 2017:

「Storytellers: SCANDAL」 Promotional Spot:

Most SCANDAL MVs now available on VEVO

SCANDAL on the cover of Go!Go!GUITAR, December 2017

Back to top Go down