The Daily SCANDAL [Page 5 of 6]

Re: The Daily SCANDAL
Posted Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:22 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Metal Mickey

Being old I can even remember her first Idol group Super Monkey in 1992, but they were not very good.
Mami is the big idol fan, she probably knows her better than Haru.

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:16 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
are there any live stream sites for ROCK KIDS 802 OCHIKEN Goes ON!!」 ?

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:58 pm

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
Mitchan wrote:are there any live stream sites for ROCK KIDS 802 OCHIKEN Goes ON!!」 ?
(it's late for answering now, but it might be helpfull for next time) you can listen to japanese radio on radiko, but it only works with a japanese ip, which you can easily get by using a vpn client (browser extentions/plug-ins do not work on radiko).

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:00 pm

joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Did someone heard Koisuru universe today? I couldn't make the radio work, country limitations Sad

reilachii wrote:
Mitchan wrote:are there any live stream sites for ROCK KIDS 802 OCHIKEN Goes ON!!」 ?
(it's late for answering now, but it might be helpfull for next time) you can listen to japanese radio on radiko, but it only works with a japanese ip, which you can easily get by using a vpn client (browser extentions/plug-ins do not work on radiko).
taking notes, couldn't do it t.t

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:23 pm

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I was the one who was four XD

And no, I hadn't heard of her till now

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 Scanda10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:55 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:This must be it: "NENA - NICHTS VERSÄUMT - Die große Jubiläums-Show" (NENA - Nothing Missed - The Big Jubilee Show)

It's a tribute show celebrating NENA's 40th anniversary, which is being held tomorrow night (9/21) at Mehr! -Theater in Hamburg. Wonder why SCANDAL was invited...did they meet her last time in Hamburg? lol who knows

Hey Jade, I've been searching for old Nena record covers in Japan and found out: Nena was/is also at Epic Records. Maybe that's the link between them ^^

However, if they really appear with Nena and Thomas Gottschalk (probably our most famous showmaster) in ZDF, that's actually a pretty big thing and might push them here in Germany. Too bad, that ZDF is actually not quite the right targed audience. I'm really looking foward to official confirmation!

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 Nena-99-luftballons-epic-international

Edit: they really were in this Show! 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZUaHWSh7oU/?tagged=nena

Have closer look at the front row!

(Sorry, is it ok, to link instagram posts? I couldn't save the picture)

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:08 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
@Hasenfu

That album cover is an awesome find.  A German artist in Japanese-- I love it.  Probably off topic, but I still have the original 45rpm of this single.  It had English on one side and the German on the other.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:11 pm

dubbi

dubbi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Here is a closer lookThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 Show10

Nena in a japanese TV-Show many years ago

[center]SCANDAL Hello World Tour Essen 2015
SCANDAL Yellow Europe Tour Cologne 2016
SCANDAL Yellow Europe Tour Hamburg  2016
[/center]
SCANDAL WORLD TOUR  “Kiss from the darkness”   Livestream  2020
SCANDAL『SEASONS』collaborated with NAKED   Livestream  2020 
SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE『INVITATION』 Livestream 2021 
SCANDAL WORLD TOUR  "MIRROR" Berlin 2022
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:03 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Don Dio wrote:@Hasenfu

That album cover is an awesome find.  A German artist in Japanese-- I love it.  Probably off topic, but I still have the original 45rpm of this single.  It had English on one side and the German on the other.
I only have this song in a compilation vinyl album called "NOW That's what I call Music II" back in 1984. Gonna give it a spin today for Scandal.

Back to top Go down

The Daily SCANDAL - September 21-25th
Posted Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:21 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 3fZmEww

September 21-25:

It was confirmed that SCANDAL did play at German singer Nena's 40th anniversary show (song performed is unknown; the show will be aired on October 7th), "Koisuru Universe" was aired for the first time on radio, an animated SCANDAL x Bourbon commercial was released.

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 5Uf29Zxb

From SCANDAL's Instagram Story:「"Koisuru Universe" will be on-air soon」

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 2ugRnAYb The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 UEZP2Eob The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 NQvMvOLb The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 IchpoDJb

From RINA's Instagram Stories:「We did a TV taping in Germany
It ended just nowー✌️The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 VJAh4qz

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 YOXF4kmm

MAMI:「A process」

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 XpCWYvnm

HARUNA:The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 VJAh4qz

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 7XrEEeAm

SCANDAL:「We played at Nena 40th anniversary show in Hamburg last night!! It was a really great time. She is a wonderful person, and an artist.
Thank you for inviting us! Congratulations! 」

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 N02qS5Pm

SCANDAL:「We came back to Japan! We're back from our expedition to Germany. Even though we thought we wouldn't go overseas this year, we really are linked by fate to all kinds of things. Next time will definitely be for a tour! See you again!!」

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 QU0VpIgm

HARUNA:「I went to the zoo with canasu-chanThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 USEgA65

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 KhNNiJQt The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 EEtYN65t The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 M15iWgbt

canasu:「A beer date in the afternoon with a beautiful woman.」
+
「This is what I did today.」

RINA:「I had been really looking forward to "Alien: Covenant," and I went to see it after I rewatched Prometheus✌︎It was so cool...satisfied」

If blocked in your country: https://www.youpak.com/watch?v=MVPe6FhfVM4

【Radio Rip】Koisuru Universe

"BOURBON × SCANDAL" Web Animation Video 『Koisuru Universe』

【English Subs】NewsTV - SCANDAL Talks About Their Bourbon Collaboration

#front-page #thedailyscandal

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:31 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
October 7th eh, well my Birthday is October 1st so seeing SCANDAL play in Hamburg can be a late Birthday present Happy

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:43 pm

astoriasky

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
Man going from that "Koi Moyou" animation video to this really shows how far theyve come huh haha. I hope theres a longer video of the full song. Maybe a live action version?

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 6143074812_5b541c9f03_z
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:24 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
astoriasky wrote:Man going from that "Koi Moyou" animation video to this really shows how far theyve come huh haha. I hope theres a longer video of the full song. Maybe a live action version?

You mean KOSHI TANTAN?

Grin

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:35 pm

astoriasky

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
kudo_maharizu wrote:You mean KOSHI TANTAN?

Grin
Nope, i meant KOI MOYOU
https://vimeo.com/channels/314150/66355474

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 6143074812_5b541c9f03_z
Back to top Go down

The Daily SCANDAL - October 1st
Posted Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:34 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 EfqKiYB

October 1st:

SCANDAL performed at Magurock 2017 festival in Shizuoka Prefecture today!

Set list:

01. Image
02. LOVE SURVIVE
03. EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!
04. Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne
05. Take Me Out
06. Shunkan Sentimental

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 QNQ91t0m

SCANDAL:「An awesome sightー!
Amidst the many people who saw us for the first time, the feeling that the groove with everyone was built up every time we did a song was awesome! So happy that you sang along in a loud chorus to 「Shunkan Sentimental」ー⚡️︎ See you again!」

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 KTAz3qmm

TOMOMI:「Magurock, thanks!
Keep having fun, okayThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 Y8ZcXgY!」

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 PKO2EaUt The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 ZiVWe7Ot The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 0LBpNzzt

From TOMOMI's Twitter

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 RNhtAMEt
MAMI:
The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 Sfc94ohThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 Sfc94oh
  The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 MUFsEWt
 The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 310K1zT

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 14RQWcrm

HARUNA:「Magurock 2017, thanks so muchーThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 SpansHC
Although it was our first time here, everyone was so pumped up that I cried out tooThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 ZH0z8o9 It was the bestー!!」

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 0ghVjmMm

MAMI:「A pair from the band Mrs. GREEN APPLEThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 7UI24Zl
Memories of MagurockThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 Y8ZcXgYThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 EsL9tzW

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 Iqmt74Om

RINA:「A loud chorus during ShunSen at our first time at Magurock✌︎ So happyー! Thank you!」

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 Wya4t4cm

SCANDAL:「#SCANDAL #ShunkanSentimental #Magurock」

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 P2pK4kBm

HARUNA:「Both of us wore red clothes todayThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 JLzAHX9

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 4czitEPt The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 RUDA2KDt The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 RzEEMdqt The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 LMjF9XMt The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 Rjs4Qpat The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 Z84d1Ndt The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 NUAcu2It

From SCANDAL's Instagram

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 Y5Y2Mdat The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 GntyB1Kt The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 MbYkYFjt The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 Ejg3tmHt The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 AKwwU0Mt

From RINA's Instagram Stories:「A game of who can roll up their sleeves the fastestThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 HK8NQjuThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 LQyfna4

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 Pr0q9rut

From SCANDAL's Instagram Story

ICYMI, I posted how to get "Koisuru Universe" if you're outside of Japan.

And, after finally finding a format that works, I've established a media schedule thread. Every time a new SCANDAL media appearance is announced I will make a new post about it in that thread, so be sure to watch the topic (located just under the banner selector thumnails). Wink

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

The Daily SCANDAL - October 6th
Posted Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:16 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 ZKGDMD6

October 6th:

SCANDAL's joint band tour started off in Tokyo!

Set list:

Spoiler:

HARUNA:「"SCANDAL's Joint Band Tour" starts today✌️
Tonight: Zepp Tokyo with UNISON SQUARE GARDENThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 7sRklag
Let's make it the best night everThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 WAGdeym

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 OscK66Rm

RINA:「Our partner for tour stop #1 is UNISON SQUARE GARDENThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 RaBZhbL Takao-kun is currently wearing our collab shirt and has the towel wrapped around his head while rehearsing; it suits him✌︎ There's no doubt that it's looking to be a great night! Best regards, everyoneー!」

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 2O5rVbLt The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 RrS05iHt

MAMI:「SCANDAL's Joint Band Tour performance #1
With UNISON SQUARE GARDEN
Is successfully overー!!!
Thanks so much for the full house, and to everyone who came out in the rainー!!!
I'm glad we got to play with UNISONThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 85AG8gyThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 SpansHC
We're so grateful to the three members in UNISON!!
It was so much funnnnnThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 H4u7vl5

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 65yfDFdm

SCANDAL:「"SCANDAL's Joint Band Tour" at ZEPP TOKYO is done!!

Our first sponsored two-band show! UNISON SQUARE GARDEN's live and the Tokyo audience were both so awesome! We're so glad that UNISON was tonight's guest! Thanks so much!」

TOMOMI:「Guest #1 for SCANDAL's Joint Band Tour was UNISON SQUARE GARDEN!
Even though UNISON is starting their tour in two days...no, tomorrow, they even participated in the after party. It was a super hot night!
Thanks for coming out in the rainThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 IHLxckGThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 Ya5SsLX
I shall post a picture tomorrowー.」

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 BD1q2EQm

RINA:「Our joint band tour has kicked off to an awesome startttt✌︎ It was the best happy atmosphere... I'm so happy we got to play a joint show with UNISON! Thanks for coming out in the rainThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 B8Xu05c Goodnight」

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 3PxUZhxm

HARUNA:「Everyone who came to Zepp Tokyo for our joint band tour, thanks so muchThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 CQir1u2The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 SpansHC I fell in love with UNISON SQUARE GARDEN again! Their way cool live show motivated me! It seriously was the best nightThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 Ya5SsLX

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 3e5IEFVt The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 UJ1q4gGt

TOMOMI:「※UNISON SQUARE GARDEN tried copying the illustration.」

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 NBaSNsRm

TOMOMI:「They wore the collaboration shirts and came to the after partyThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 IHLxckG

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 KWxo4Vrm

Yuu Fujisaki from Negoto:「I went to SCANDAL's Joint Band Tour @ Zepp Tokyo
They played my favorite songs one after the other and I hummed along like crazy
I want to play a joint show with them again and do fun things togetherThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 KHSv0pY

+

Yukari Taki:「Yuu-chan and I went to SCANDAL's live☺️

It made me want to brag to the large crowd about seeing their first live (there were about 10 people there!) 11 years ago after they had formed! It was such a cool liveー. Enjoy the rest of the joint band tour!
All right, now I can do my best tomorrow tooThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 ACgPAr9

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 682N7Xbm

AYA from AMIAYA:「We went to SCANDAL's live⚡️
They're a quartet that's really cool and cute.The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 DRha6uI
They're always so perfect whenever we see themThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 MP8YUra
Their new song "Koisuru Universe" made our hearts skip a beat! So awesomeThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 ACgPAr9

ICYMI:

"Koisuru Universe" Music Video (English Subs)

Back to top Go down

The Daily SCANDAL - October 14th
Posted Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:11 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 XLedHWH

October 14th:

SCANDAL performed at ORANGE RANGE presents Televi's Night 017 in Tougyuujou FINAL.

Set list:

01. LOVE SURVIVE
02. Take Me Out
03. EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!
04. Shunkan Sentimental
05. Shoujo S
06. Image
07. DOLL
08. Taiyou Scandalous

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 MVC3U20m

SCANDAL:「SCANDAL will be performing soon from 16:25〜! Okinawa, let's have funThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 Lz6fDAM

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 7TROpV8m

SCANDAL:「Everyone who called out during "EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!" was the best♪ ORANGE RANGE, thanks for inviting us! A lovely festival that made it feel like it was summer againー!」

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 RBfNnNtm The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 OBfVJoSm

TOMOMI:「Thanks, Okinawa!
Thanks, ORANGE RANGE-senpai!
It was so much funーーーーーーThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 W8e3VjZ

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 NvBEkkNm

TOMOMI:「We want to eat SUSHI!The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 EsL9tzW

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 PNKMkGzm

HARUNA:「Although it's the next day, Televi's Night 017 was so much funThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 6JvgEbl It's still lingering in my head,,
We're grateful to ORANGE RANGE for inviting usThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 Ya5SsLX
Seeing ORANGE RANGE live in Okinawa was so awesomeThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 M3foPl0The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 NLsEhc0
Thanks to everyone who watched our live! See you laterThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 SpansHC

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 SdZTGeWt

RINA:「An extravagance of being able to a appear at ORANGE RANGE's festival in Okinawa✌︎ We're so happy we were welcomed warmly; thank you so muchー! On the radio we forgot to talk about covering "Asterisk"ーThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 JampKxaThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 NK78be8

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 HlZrerUb

MAMI:「Yesterday wasThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 EayaIyq

ORANGE RANGE presents Televi's Night 017 in Tougyuujou FINAL

Everyone who watched SCANDAL, thanks so much!
I again felt how ORANGE RANGE is definitely what my youth was all aboutThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 EayaIyq
A live in their hometown was just awesome」

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 CaIPWWgm

HIROKI from ORANGE RANGE:「Yesterday was awesome~. Thanks for the dream-like time!」

ICYMI:

Back to top Go down

The Daily SCANDAL - October 20th
Posted Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:27 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 RH0uAtT

October 20th:

SCANDAL played performance #2 of their joint band tour with 04 Limited Sazabys in Nagoya!

Set list:
Spoiler:

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 UzO8J3ym

HARUNA:『Today's 「SCANDAL's Joint Band Tour」 @ Zepp Nagoya!!
We've invited 04 Limited SazabysーThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 5AafR8BThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 SpansHC
Let's go crazy in my hometownーThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 Q2AznSV

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 PHN1fIGm

RINA:「Our partner for performance #2 of our joint band tour is 04 Limited Sazabys✌︎ I'm so excited. Everyone able to come, best regardsー! Let's get loud in Nagoya tonightThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 ACgPAr9

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 KShZcYqt The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 IeyUSJAt

TOMOMI:「Our partner for SCANDAL's Joint Band Tour today was 04 Limited Sazabys!
Thanks for the awesome night! The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 IHLxckG

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 2u2pPMOm

RINA:「Our joint live with 04 Limited Sazabys was so much fun! The "This is what a joint live's all about!" atmosphere really fired us up! It was an awesome night where we got to play a great live✌︎ ThanksThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 B8Xu05c

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 7ugUIh0m

SCANDAL:「"SCANDAL's Joint Band Tour" @ ZEPP NAGOYA is done!!

A joint live in 04Lim's and HARUNA&MAMI's hometown of Nagoya! A great night! Thanks for coming!」

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 42nYFG1m

RINA:「04 Limited Sazabys×SCANDAL」

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 XIQiOg1t The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 SeWB511t

MAMI:「SCANDAL's Joint Band Tour, performance #2!
We went on a rampage at ZEPP NAGOYA with 04 Limited Sazabys todayThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 7RQIxty
Everyone who came, thanks so much!

With 04Lim in Nagoya!!
I'm happy we got to do this with them; it was such a hot night!!!
04Lim, thanks so muchThe Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 C1mEGxM

ICYMI:

SCANDAL @ Premium MelodiX!, Oct. 17, 2017:

「Storytellers: SCANDAL」 Promotional Spot:

Most SCANDAL MVs now available on VEVO

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 BZHqNUd

SCANDAL on the cover of Go!Go!GUITAR, December 2017

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 LO2iS8P

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:04 pm

RFlow

RFlow

Caless Student
Caless Student
I hope this topic will keep living  The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 1f633

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:19 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

RFlow wrote:I hope this topic will keep living  The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 1f633

It will, once SCANDAL is more active again.

Back to top Go down

The Daily SCANDAL - December 6th
Posted Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:50 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)

SCANDAL has finished recording for their new album!

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 AheGn7y

December 6th:

*Just a small update but nevertheless an important one!

As they're going on tour in support of the album starting from March 3rd, it's probably safe to assume that the album will be coming out some time in early February.

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 G5U7Mtzm

RINA:「We're done recording all songs for our album✌︎」

The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 E5XaVOom

RINA:「We've finished recording the album†††」

Recent news you might have missed:

【Translated Interview】SCANDAL's Interview With Fender
The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 P0U9JEHm The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 PRCAYSX
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t14102-scandal-s-interview-with-fender

【Translated Interview】SCANDAL's Interview With Townwork Magazine
The Daily SCANDAL - Page 5 X450OuPm
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t14103-scandal-s-interview-with-townwork-magazine#751936

【English Subs】SCANDAL @ LIVE! LIVE! LIVE 2017 - Young Fes in Osaka

【English Subs】Clips of SCANDAL @ AKITA CARAVAN MUSIC FES 2017

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:53 am

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Cool, both the photoshoot and the recording for the album are done, we should get an official announcement soon .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:28 pm

joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
"...it's probably safe to assume that the album will be coming out some time in early February."
But they said spring, wouldn't that be in March? Maybe they will play the new songs so people can hear them before buying the album.
February is so soon though!! I hope you are right, that would be so good!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:13 pm

gitariskamaran

gitariskamaran

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Okay.... we must manage our expenses and income.... so the new album would be in our hands soon .hardwork.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:30 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
joameba wrote:But they said spring, wouldn't that be in March? Maybe they will play the new songs so people can hear them before buying the album.

They had to only be talking about the tour being in the spring since it'd be pointless to go out on tour for an album no one would know the songs to. So, you can basically guarantee that it'll be out BEFORE the tour starts. That's what they've always done: release an album first and THEN go out on tour.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.