You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Tuba wrote:Now I'm curious about the setlist, cause it's not like they have a new album to promote or anything. So, I imagine the results will have some influence on it.

Sure, but like I said, it's not going to primarily be based on the results. Keep in mind that this is first and foremost an anniversary concert, so we'll likely get songs from all across their 15 years, à la their 10th anniversary concert five years ago.

"one piece" is the only song we know they will definitely play. "Hachigatsu" is also a safe bet.

Makes sense. Though they broke the tradition of playing "Hachigatsu" in anniversaries last year.

Anyway, why is "one piece" confirmed?

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Tuba wrote:Though they broke the tradition of playing "Hachigatsu" in anniversaries last year.

Likely because that concert was not an anniversary concert--it was their world tour condensed into one performance.

Anyway, why is "one piece" confirmed?

Are you aware of how they wrote "one piece" specifically as a song to be performed at OJH? They imagined what their first concert there would be like as they wrote it.

For their recent fan club tour, the band asked a few of their famous friends to request a song for them to play, and one had requested "one piece" for the Tokyo performance. The band said they couldn't play it because they will only perform that song at OJH (more on that here).

If they'll only play "one piece" at OJH and this concert is going to be at OJH, it's confirmed to be played.

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 5 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Electric Mami

Electric Mami

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/c/ZikyMusic
they've been saying how much they imagined playing “eternal” bathed in strong lights at OJH, so i guess that's a safe bet too. i'd say the Ivory and SCANDAL BABY will probably be played too

Back to top Go down
Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Are you aware of how they wrote "one piece" specifically as a song to be performed at OJH? They imagined what their first concert there would be like as they wrote it.

For their recent fan club tour, the band asked a few of their famous friends to request a song for them to play, and one had requested "one piece" for the Tokyo performance. The band said they couldn't play it because they will only perform that song at OJH (more on that here).

If they'll only play "one piece" at OJH and this concert is going to be at OJH, it's confirmed to be played.

I was not aware of that part of the Scandal lore! Thanks!

Electric Mami wrote:they've been saying how much they imagined playing “eternal” bathed in strong lights at OJH, so i guess that's a safe bet too. i'd say the Ivory and SCANDAL BABY will probably be played too

SCANDAL BABY is mandatory at this point. Ivory and Eternal are safe bets I think, since they're their newest songs. 

I just hope they play Over.

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Well I hope you are right but I have a friend in Niigata and they were told they would not get their jab until October.

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 5 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
I would honestly be the happiest if they played Orange Juice and Over. I'm not sure that they will, but would be absolutely incredible if they did. And I'm also rooting for NEON TOWN ESCAPE. They need to play this song more often live Happy Onion

I also think we might get another Koe acoustic performance just like in 2014, might be non-acoustic as well;

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 5 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well, I did my part. Lost count of how many times I've voted in "Over" on that site!

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
I've been trying to purchase the ticket with my paypal but liveform somehow still requests my card even when I click on the Paypal option, could anyone help me with this?

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 5 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Mitchan wrote:I've been trying to purchase the ticket with my paypal but liveform somehow still requests my card even when I click on the Paypal option, could anyone help me with this?

I just tried checking out with PayPal and it offers me other non-card options such as paying with my balance. It doesn't seem like it's going to additionally ask me for card info after that.

I clicked the PayPal button under where it says "Express checkout," which is the first page you end up at after clicking "check out" in your cart. It triggers a pop-up that prompts you to log into PayPal. Did you try this option, or did you fill out your info on the LiveFrom site + then select PayPal for your payment type at the end?

If it still isn't working for you, can you post a screenshot of what it says? (Make sure to blur out any sensitive info)

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
I've tried both ways but this is the only option that pops up. I've been thinking that issue might be the fact that I have half balance on Paypal and half on my card. But usually when I purchase stuff online it Paypal balance option is still always shown and the price gets payed from both options at the same time. (idk if I'm explaining this well). 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 5 23821010

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Mitchan wrote:I've tried both ways but this is the only option that pops up. I've been thinking that issue might be the fact that I have half balance on Paypal and half on my card.

I don't think it matters what balance you may have on your card. But I have no idea what's going on :/ Maybe try emailing them about it? support@livefrom.events

If they still can't fix the problem or if you don't want to contact them, feel free to PM me and I can help you get a ticket Happy

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Mitchan wrote:I've tried both ways but this is the only option that pops up. I've been thinking that issue might be the fact that I have half balance on Paypal and half on my card. 

I don't think it matters what balance you may have on your card. But I have no idea what's going on :/ Maybe try emailing them about it? support@livefrom.events

If they still can't fix the problem or if you don't want to contact them, feel free to PM me and I can help you get a ticket Happy

Thank you so much! I'll try emailing them first and if they won't be able to help, I'll come back to you Happy

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 5 TcU95Cw

Here is the area map for "INVITATION" at Osaka-Jo Hall, which we've translated into English. All booths will open at 1 pm.

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 5 S6hnrR3

There will also be a "QR code stamp rally" that anyone can particpate in where you'll scan QR codes around the venue to receive stamps - Once you collect all of them, you'll be able to see a comment video from SCANDAL. Those who are MANIA and CLUB SCANDAL members will be able to enter a lottery where you can win a signed t-shirt or an "INVITATION" lanyard.

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 5 YNs21cO

Guidelines have also been posted, which includes checking temperatures at the door, seating in groups, mask wearing, controlled venue exiting, etc.

#front-page

Back to top Go down
hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well they have definitely done their best to make it a fun day for everyone. The weather forecast is predicting occasional thunderstorms. And the rapid rise in covid cases is making people cancel their tickets in order to watch at home. Ticket sales have reopened to replace the vacancies. I hope that is only a small group of people, and that it doesn't turn into a stampede. I'm sure Scandal was hoping for better conditions. I too was hoping it would be just a total blast for them, but professionals that they are, I'm sure they will put on a memorable show, no matter what the situation is.
After all, sometimes it rains on your picnic, but that only makes the day a funny story to tell later. The food is still good.

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down
Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hogradish wrote:Well they have definitely done their best to make it a fun day for everyone. The weather forecast is predicting occasional thunderstorms. And the rapid rise in covid cases is making people cancel their tickets in order to watch at home. Ticket sales have reopened to replace the vacancies. I hope that is only a small group of people, and that it doesn't turn into a stampede. I'm sure Scandal was hoping for better conditions. I too was hoping it would be just a total blast for them, but professionals that they are, I'm sure they will put on a memorable show, no matter what the situation is.
After all, sometimes it rains on your picnic, but that only makes the day a funny story to tell later. The food is still good.

Well, at least we might hear Rainy!

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Mitchan wrote:I've tried both ways but this is the only option that pops up. I've been thinking that issue might be the fact that I have half balance on Paypal and half on my card. But usually when I purchase stuff online it Paypal balance option is still always shown and the price gets payed from both options at the same time. (idk if I'm explaining this well). 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 5 23821010

Hi,

I also had the same issue when making my payment with paypal, even though I had some paypal credit balance I was only able to pay full with my credit card. Maybe its some kind of setting they had selected for this sale Sad

Additional merch
On another note, for those of you with the overseas livestream tickets there are now additional merch available to purchase once you have logged in to the livestream page.

Japan
Yeah there were some cancelled live tickets on sale today from cancellations as well, as for the covid vaccination in Japan, it depends on the area where you live and you age, as its being phased in by age groups, there are ocassionaly standby appointments available too and you have to be pretty quick on booking your vaccine slot from the limited bookings avaiable, roll out is rather slow paced in Japan.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
There's going to be an "official after party" held on the music streaming service AWA directly after the concert (10-11 pm JST). The entire setlist will be streamed, and during the second half they will stream requests.

However, it's worth noting that the after party page states that the SCANDAL members themselves are NOT currently scheduled to appear in it.

More details:

Spoiler:

And as for the new "INVITATION" merch that is now up on LiveFrom's site (that can be seen after you've purchased a ticket and inputted your access code), it looks like it will be fulfilled by the company that runs the official international merch store and says items will be shipped out starting September 29th.

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 5 ZPfEP5R

Back to top Go down
Gojira415

Gojira415

Caless Student
Caless Student
FYI… I contacted LiveFrom about the Exclusive Scandal Merchandise T-shirt sizing. They will be US sizes.
SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 5 Livefr10

Back to top Go down
ankur_chipps

ankur_chipps

Caless Student
Caless Student
Is it just me or is the LiveFrom Events website down?? I have a ticket to the livestream, but I don't know if the website will be up in time for the event. Can someone confirm please if it's working for them?

Back to top Go down
Electric Mami

Electric Mami

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/c/ZikyMusic
You thanked this post! -

i wish i could say "nope it's good on my side", but the website is down for me too

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

We still have 12 hours until the concert starts - they'll surely fix it by then. If they don't get it fixed relatively soon, though, I'll try contacting them.

Back to top Go down
buchenandy

buchenandy

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.instagram.com/buchendude/
I hope they can fix the site quickly, haven't been able to buy a ticket yet Sad

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
wildthing wrote:
Mitchan wrote:I've tried both ways but this is the only option that pops up. I've been thinking that issue might be the fact that I have half balance on Paypal and half on my card. But usually when I purchase stuff online it Paypal balance option is still always shown and the price gets payed from both options at the same time. (idk if I'm explaining this well).

Hi,

I also had the same issue when making my payment with paypal, even though I had some paypal credit balance I was only able to pay full with my credit card. Maybe its some kind of setting they had selected for this sale Sad

Hello, 

I've sent Pp customer service a message about this and they said that not enough balance might be the case for it and if while paying the amount that is available on balance, the same problem occurs, I should message them again. 

I already got the ticket with my card but I'll definitely send them another message and will let you know if there's another problem Happy 

// 

I've been having a marathon of old lives and mvs before concert, so excited, since it's my first ever scandal concert in 8 years ahh. I was thinking it would be great if they played Sisters and Hikare or Kagerou too; I'm just extremely thrilled to know what setlist they prepared for us haha

Also, I really hope LiveFrom will be able to fix the site problem in time Sad

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

https://twitter.com/scandal_band/status/1428879642975375364

They're working on fixing it lol

In the meantime, they changed the URL to livefromevents.com

Edit: I just checked at 9:30 pm PDT and the original LiveFrom site is now working again.

Back to top Go down
HaRiToMa

HaRiToMa

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

In the meantime, they changed the URL to livefromevents.com
I got a mail about it, and the link works. It's got a countdown, from now 3 hours and 20 minutes till the show starts.

atashi wa atashi anata wa anata
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.